April 18, 2024, 10:55:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109812 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2010, 02:10:41 PM »

Not enough days to fit in all the depo's according to Bozo. Why didn't he start 2 years ago. At least Perry is dropping the hammer and giving a cut off date. And now another moment to figure out how many depo's are left. I should have made a stronger drink.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2010, 02:11:05 PM »

this is just a status update hearing....I am not surprised to see a near empty court room....or cage.....just watch when KC is in court....the A's will be there and the cage will be jammed.....

As usual BOZO is ill prepared..no surprise there

I think JP would love to tell him to get his chit together.....

I wish my obsession with this case wasn't so strong so I wouldn't subject myself to these status hearings......I don't drink this early in the day but I just mixed myself a screwdriver.

hahahahaha...there are a couple of us 'obsessives'....we are in good company as far  as I am concerned!    LOL....pass the OJ please!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2010, 02:11:47 PM »

this is just a status update hearing....I am not surprised to see a near empty court room....or cage.....just watch when KC is in court....the A's will be there and the cage will be jammed.....

Hi Sunny. 
Its going to be crazy in here when the trial starts.....   

I'll be full blown alcoholic by then
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2010, 02:12:45 PM »

Hi Sunny. 

Hi Sassy   it sure is gonna be.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2010, 02:13:24 PM »

Not enough days to fit in all the depo's according to Bozo. Why didn't he start 2 years ago. At least Perry is dropping the hammer and giving a cut off date. And now another moment to figure out how many depo's are left. I should have made a stronger drink.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2010, 02:13:31 PM »

I wish my obsession with this case wasn't so strong so I wouldn't subject myself to these status hearings......I don't drink this early in the day but I just mixed myself a screwdriver.

hahahahaha...there are a couple of us 'obsessives'....we are in good company as far  as I am concerned!    LOL....pass the OJ please!!

Forget the OJ, I need a strait shot
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2010, 02:13:33 PM »

Hi sassycat!

Sure will be a crowd here when the trial actually begins!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2010, 02:16:17 PM »

LOL....he isn't experienced enough in either a high profile or DP case to even anticipate what JP is going to want

Oh....the BUFFOON is now talking about Amy H., she is working on a cruise ship now and BUFFOON is spouting that no one takes his work schedule in consideration so he isn't going to take anyone's in....the frigging old fart thinks she can just walk off a cruise ship to his beck and call........for goodness sake..give that old fart a gag!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2010, 02:18:02 PM »

Hi Sunny. 

I'll be full blown alcoholic by then

schoochie over please

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2010, 02:19:39 PM »

LOL....he isn't experienced enough in either a high profile or DP case to even anticipate what JP is going to want

Oh....the BUFFOON is now talking about Amy H., she is working on a cruise ship now and BUFFOON is spouting that no one takes his work schedule in consideration so he isn't going to take anyone's in....the frigging old fart thinks she can just walk off a cruise ship to his beck and call........for goodness sake..give that old fart a gag!!!

How can he stand there with a serious face naming all these people he needs to depose that are out of the state now. He had 2 years to get them done and is crying the ole poor me story again. Stop the madness.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2010, 02:19:49 PM »

N2WISHIN is cracking me up.    Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2010, 02:21:01 PM »

I'm fun when I'm drinking, lol
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2010, 02:21:15 PM »

Me too!  LOL

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2010, 02:24:12 PM »

I see marinadebrain is there...has anyone see Lichenstein???

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2010, 02:24:26 PM »

Ha ha ha, Judge Perry answered his own question to spare himself from having Bozo do it!!!This is too much
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2010, 02:26:29 PM »

Yeah I see old Dave's head.   I don't see L. though.   Isn't he usually stuck up CA's butt?   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2010, 02:26:43 PM »

Nope. I haven't. I was wondering where he was today.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2010, 02:28:05 PM »

How can he stand there with a serious face naming all these people he needs to depose that are out of the state now. He had 2 years to get them done and is crying the ole poor me story again. Stop the madness.

and what a shame that he will get most of these extentions because it is a DP case.....I often wish the State would take the DP off again...that would stop some of the madness (I think)

Yes...here comes the motion to have the DNA tested in the Netherlands or where ever.......LOL.....he is so frigging predictable!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2010, 02:28:37 PM »

Nope. I haven't. I was wondering where he was today.

Anyone know the other two sitting there?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2010, 02:28:54 PM »

I'm fun when I'm drinking, lol

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.