April 25, 2024, 10:31:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109970 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: October 10, 2010, 03:58:28 PM »

Hmmm...'Get Out of Jail Free Card' reminds me of something.  I wonder how he was as a child playing games.  

Did he cheat?  Did he throw the board over and refuse to play if he was losing?  Did he call the other player(s) mean names when he was losing?  Did he break the rules?  Did he make up his own rules?  Did he have friends?  Did other parents allow him over their houses?  What did he act like at parties where he was not the focus?  Did he break other kids' toys?  Did he take things that did not belong to him?  Was he a bully?  Did he yell for his Mommy a lot?  How did he treat little girls?  How did he treat his parents?  Was he spoiled?  How did he treat authority?

I swear, when I visualize him, I see him holding his breath, stomping his feet.  No idea how he grew up. Solely by his behavior (not knowing his family history) he seems like a single child would behave.  Again, I am going by what I envision, no experience with being a single child or having a friend who is a single child.   

I have never seen any lawyer behave this way.  Now granted, I do not watch all that many trials, last one being the one that was done to find out who got to bury that blond, well endowed, actress who recently died (sorry forgot her name) and then the one to see if DNA would be allowed and was and then showed that Larry was the daddy.  LOL.  Before that, probably the only trial I watched in totality was the OJ trial. Oh, I watched Scott Peterson's trial too, and although his lawyer got close to Bozo, Bozo winds hands down.

Why are these judges allowing his behavior.  He basically says at each hearing that the prosecution is being underhanded, sites things they have done, which are only partly true, like evidence being leaked but Bozo saying the prosecution has leaked it when it is the law in Florida for public records.  Why does he allow Bozo to keep doing this crap? 

I can only hope that the judge is going to allow cameras in the court room for the trial, and I plan to watch every second of it.  I expect a few outbursts/episodes to occur.  I cannot wait.  But, this seems a waste to me.  Spending all that money of Florida's taxpayer's hard earned money for her.  I see no reason for a trial, honestly.  Too bad none of them on her defense, or herself, have any morals or feelings that might compel them to do the right thing, which would be to plead guilty and tell the world what she with with little Caylee and why she had to die.

Zoomonkey

that was Anna Nicole Smith had a gorgeous little girl by larry berkhart.

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 10, 2010, 07:01:23 PM »

Hmmm...'Get Out of Jail Free Card' reminds me of something.  I wonder how he was as a child playing games.  

Did he cheat?  Did he throw the board over and refuse to play if he was losing?  Did he call the other player(s) mean names when he was losing?  Did he break the rules?  Did he make up his own rules?  Did he have friends?  Did other parents allow him over their houses?  What did he act like at parties where he was not the focus?  Did he break other kids' toys?  Did he take things that did not belong to him?  Was he a bully?  Did he yell for his Mommy a lot?  How did he treat little girls?  How did he treat his parents?  Was he spoiled?  How did he treat authority?

I swear, when I visualize him, I see him holding his breath, stomping his feet.  No idea how he grew up. Solely by his behavior (not knowing his family history) he seems like a single child would behave.  Again, I am going by what I envision, no experience with being a single child or having a friend who is a single child.   

I have never seen any lawyer behave this way.  Now granted, I do not watch all that many trials, last one being the one that was done to find out who got to bury that blond, well endowed, actress who recently died (sorry forgot her name) and then the one to see if DNA would be allowed and was and then showed that Larry was the daddy.  LOL.  Before that, probably the only trial I watched in totality was the OJ trial. Oh, I watched Scott Peterson's trial too, and although his lawyer got close to Bozo, Bozo winds hands down.

Why are these judges allowing his behavior.  He basically says at each hearing that the prosecution is being underhanded, sites things they have done, which are only partly true, like evidence being leaked but Bozo saying the prosecution has leaked it when it is the law in Florida for public records.  Why does he allow Bozo to keep doing this crap? 

I can only hope that the judge is going to allow cameras in the court room for the trial, and I plan to watch every second of it.  I expect a few outbursts/episodes to occur.  I cannot wait.  But, this seems a waste to me.  Spending all that money of Florida's taxpayer's hard earned money for her.  I see no reason for a trial, honestly.  Too bad none of them on her defense, or herself, have any morals or feelings that might compel them to do the right thing, which would be to plead guilty and tell the world what she with with little Caylee and why she had to die.

Zoomonkey

IMO Casey is not being properly represented.  Considering all of the evidence against her, I think that Baez should have begged for a plea deal long ago.  She's going to be convicted and might possibly be sentenced to death.  He could avoid this risk to his client.  He knows very well that the evidence proves her guilt and it is his job to get the best possible result for her.  The key word there is Possible. And the best possible is LWOP.  IMO  of course.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #802 on: October 10, 2010, 08:38:12 PM »

Zoomonkey

Yes, thank you.  I was so happy for Larry.  It was obvious he was the daddy from the very beginning and wanted to be her father. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #803 on: October 10, 2010, 08:41:33 PM »

Zoomonkey

IMO Casey is not being properly represented.  Considering all of the evidence against her, I think that Baez should have begged for a plea deal long ago.  She's going to be convicted and might possibly be sentenced to death.  He could avoid this risk to his client.  He knows very well that the evidence proves her guilt and it is his job to get the best possible result for her.  The key word there is Possible. And the best possible is LWOP.  IMO  of course.

I don't think she will get the DP.  There is only 1 woman in the state of Florida on death row.  I think Floridians generally have sympathy for the women that kill in their state.  Who knows though.  The jurors may be as pissed off as most of us followers are about her lying and dragging Caylee's memory through the mud, they may give her death.  Which for me, even if it is never done, just the thought she will have every day of her life that she will be executed is enough for me.  They do not actually have to do it. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: October 10, 2010, 11:02:48 PM »

Zoomonkey

It might not fit in with the screenplay he is writing.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: October 10, 2010, 11:04:09 PM »

Zoomonkey

I don't think she will get the DP.  There is only 1 woman in the state of Florida on death row.  I think Floridians generally have sympathy for the women that kill in their state.  Who knows though.  The jurors may be as pissed off as most of us followers are about her lying and dragging Caylee's memory through the mud, they may give her death.  Which for me, even if it is never done, just the thought she will have every day of her life that she will be executed is enough for me.  They do not actually have to do it. 

cheney in action in another case
Nelson Serrano is on death row now
cheney mason didnt seem as mean than!!
they only had two finger prints they found and look where he is at!!
sorrt cheney!! nelsons didnt have one witness for him!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2tg1XAQi9I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSZhe46OooQ

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: October 11, 2010, 02:24:43 AM »

My first post...Thank you Klaas for approving my registration. Getting approval to post here is tougher than passing an FBI background check! Who says persistence doesn't pay off?

Laura Buchanan, Laura Buchanan...why does that name sound so familar to me? Then a pic on the Caylee thread, oh, I know!

I believe LB previously worked for an Environmental Consulting firm in PA back in the mid 2000s, not sure if I can, or should reveal the company name here so I won't. And then I believe that she took employment for a non-profit in the State of Maine working as a Project Coordinator for a watershed protection project on a local Salmon river. She lasted at that job about 3-4months, it was around 2005. I never personally met the woman even though we worked under the same umbrella, but I could share some stories I've heard.....maybe at a later time though. I know there are other pics of her from news articles pertaining to her work and I'll see if I can find them. For now, let me just say that she is considered very attractive and has been known to use her amble (ahem) assets to her advantage both personally and professionally.

BTW I love all you monkeys!

Interesting but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder as the pictures I saw of her on MySpace she was not an attractive woman. Kind of trashy looking actually. She has a page that looks like a 16 year old would put up - not a woman of her age. It filled with witchcraft crap and stupid juvenile pictures. From what some of the of the monkeys here found she evidently changes jobs a lot. She "claimed" to be LE but now we know she patched up wildlife. LOL

She is in VERY serious trouble by giving LE an affidavit (lying to LE is not cool ask all the people who were never convicted of any crime but lied to LE)  saying she searched Suburban and then tried to get my friend JJ to lie for her. He recorded her phone call.  I can see why she lawyer-ed up so quick. The rumor in LE is she is going to be harshly prosecuted.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: October 11, 2010, 02:28:22 AM »

Hi Monks--It's outrageous that the taxpayers of FL have to pay for this skank's legal defense.  I have always wondered just what Baez did with the $250,000 that he got from ABC.  I believe that he did no noticible legal work for Casey for at least a year.  As far as we know, his activities were appearing on TV from NY and other places, going out on that disgusting Rivera's yacht, and it appears having some expensive custom-made suits fitted. But Judge Strickland got an accounting and ruled almost immediately that the money was accounted for and that the legal defense from that point on would be at the public trough.  I wondered how Strickland could have actually reviewed the claimed expenses and OK'd them so quickly.  It seemed to me at the time that a CPA needed to check the figures.  I wonder if anyone other than Strickland looked at the figures.  If not, I sure wish they would.

I just can't imagine how Baez could justify spending $250,000 in that time period to Strickland's satisfaction.

Let's not forget that he also went to sex seminars/retreats!!! maybe he thoguht the nanny was there!!!

Babybear
I think he spent that money on himself!!! Suits  and ipads and that new house he is loozin!!  I never hear anything I mean we never hear anything about his wife! I think he spent alot on himself!! and hid some!!

I seriously doubt he filed an affidavit as to his expenses, but then if he put down 8 hours a day X 6 days a week while KC was in his office with him - I guess it would be acceptable. Normally he would have been the one to pay. Maybe that is when he found out he had sexual problems and had to go to sex seminars. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: October 11, 2010, 02:40:57 AM »

I hope you are right about JP....I am not 100% on his bandwagon. He has done a number of things that make me stop and go ummmmmmmm......it appears to me he has, on a number of occasions, led the duhfense towards proper procedure, he did not insist they correct the motion filed stating  JSS was 'removed.'  He is like most judged with huge egos and does not want his record smeared. I think, in this case, he is leaning waaaaaaaaaaaay over towards the defense. I might be wrong about that....but it is how it appears to me. I'd love to see him get tough and let this case be tried on the evidence instead of coddling the defense.  JMO and subject to change

I totally agree with you on this. I believe he needs to "tighten down" on the shenanigans and when a motion is not properly filed and documented throw it out to be redone.  Some things have to be good court procedure for a fair trial.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: October 11, 2010, 02:53:36 AM »

http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2010/10/08/casey-anthony-what-is-her-defense-trying-to-do/

Casey Anthony……………..What Is Her Defense Trying To Do???

thanks trim.....that is the million dollar question isnt it!  I find it very strange that neither BOZO or BUFFOON have been spouting off about their depositions with the Oak Ridge scientists.  Damn I want to see those depositions!!

I said that right after they had them. No big mouths after those so they obviously got blown out of the water.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: October 11, 2010, 09:29:44 AM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Any news on whether we are getting a doc dump this week?  Didn't Jose Baez, @ssquire, get around 50 pages a couple of weeks ago?  Must have been disappointing to the defense, otherwise they would have been trumpeting it to the skies.  And hasn't it been lovely, the absence of Cindy and George?  Their new lawyers must have a magic wand, to muzzle the pair of them.  Nice job.
By the way, remember when Tim Miller and Mark Nejame were having that press conference about the aerial photos and George burst in, disrupting the proceedings?   If I am recalling it properly, it was at Baez's direction he did so.  Did we ever figure out exactly what Baez was so afraid they were going to reveal?  I was never really clear on what the main focus was.  Misdirection?  Causing trouble because they can?  What was their motivation?
(Nothing good, I'm sure.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: October 11, 2010, 09:44:44 AM »

My first post...Thank you Klaas for approving my registration. Getting approval to post here is tougher than passing an FBI background check! Who says persistence doesn't pay off?

Laura Buchanan, Laura Buchanan...why does that name sound so familar to me? Then a pic on the Caylee thread, oh, I know!

I believe LB previously worked for an Environmental Consulting firm in PA back in the mid 2000s, not sure if I can, or should reveal the company name here so I won't. And then I believe that she took employment for a non-profit in the State of Maine working as a Project Coordinator for a watershed protection project on a local Salmon river. She lasted at that job about 3-4months, it was around 2005. I never personally met the woman even though we worked under the same umbrella, but I could share some stories I've heard.....maybe at a later time though. I know there are other pics of her from news articles pertaining to her work and I'll see if I can find them. For now, let me just say that she is considered very attractive and has been known to use her amble (ahem) assets to her advantage both personally and professionally.

BTW I love all you monkeys!

Interesting but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder as the pictures I saw of her on MySpace she was not an attractive woman. Kind of trashy looking actually. She has a page that looks like a 16 year old would put up - not a woman of her age. It filled with witchcraft crap and stupid juvenile pictures. From what some of the of the monkeys here found she evidently changes jobs a lot. She "claimed" to be LE but now we know she patched up wildlife. LOL

She is in VERY serious trouble by giving LE an affidavit (lying to LE is not cool ask all the people who were never convicted of any crime but lied to LE)  saying she searched Suburban and then tried to get my friend JJ to lie for her. He recorded her phone call.  I can see why she lawyer-ed up so quick. The rumor in LE is she is going to be harshly prosecuted.

I hope so-she deserves it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: October 11, 2010, 09:50:27 AM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Any news on whether we are getting a doc dump this week?  Didn't Jose Baez, @ssquire, get around 50 pages a couple of weeks ago?  Must have been disappointing to the defense, otherwise they would have been trumpeting it to the skies.  And hasn't it been lovely, the absence of Cindy and George?  Their new lawyers must have a magic wand, to muzzle the pair of them.  Nice job.
By the way, remember when Tim Miller and Mark Nejame were having that press conference about the aerial photos and George burst in, disrupting the proceedings?   If I am recalling it properly, it was at Baez's direction he did so.  Did we ever figure out exactly what Baez was so afraid they were going to reveal?  I was never really clear on what the main focus was.  Misdirection?  Causing trouble because they can?  What was their motivation?

Hey Monka!  Haven't seen anything this morning.
Baez...misdirection...always. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: October 11, 2010, 09:51:29 AM »

Good questions.

As for that truly surreal day when George barged into the press conference, it made me wonder whether he was afraid Mark was going to spill some secret information he'd learned while representing the A's... or maybe afraid that Tim was going to tell the x-almost-marks-the-spot story.  I don't think his behavior was ever explained.

Here is the text of an Orlando Sentinel story from that day, well over a year ago now.  I found this at JFC; the original news site link is now dead.

http://www.justice4caylee.org/news-of-the-day-f1/george-anthony-bursts-into-news-conference-t2938.htm

Casey Anthony’s father barges into news conference

Thursday, August 20, 2009
By Express

Casey Anthony’s father, George Anthony, demanded to speak with an attorney who represents a volunteer search group.

Casey Anthony’s father barged into a news conference today and demanded to speak with an attorney who represents a volunteer search group that looked for his granddaughter last year.

George Anthony spoke to attorney Mark NeJame behind closed doors for several minutes until Anthony’s attorney, Brad Conway, showed up and joined them.
About 30 minutes later, the three emerged, appearing calm.

George Anthony’s daughter, Casey, 23, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, last year. The toddler’s remains were found in a woods less than a mile from her family home.

George Anthony said he received a call from his daughter’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, about the news conference and photos of the wooded area back in November — a month before the remains were found.

There was a misunderstanding and everything had been resolved, Anthony said.

Neither Anthony nor NeJame would say would the misunderstanding was about.

Jose Baez’s spokeswoman, Marti Mackenzie, said the defense team did contact George Anthony and his attorney about the news conference.
“He and the defense team felt the press conference and the release of the photos were improper,” she said. The Anthonys may want to let their opinion be known, she said.

NeJame, an attorney for a volunteer search group that looked for Caylee last year, was holding the news conference at his Orlando law office.

NeJame was offering more details on behalf his client, Texas EquuSearch.

The land where Caylee’s remains were found — a vacant property a short walk from where she lived with her mother and grandparents — was underwater last year, NeJame’s office said in statement to reporters and in a letter to the State Attorney’s Office before the news conference started.

NeJame’s office also released aerial photos showing the property in east Orange County was underwater while searchers were looking for Caylee.

“This seems to clearly contradict any claims that the area was dry previous to Caylee’s discovery and the likelihood that Caylee was later brought to that location,” NeJame’s office said in a statement.

Caylee’s remains were not found until Dec. 11 — long after the water receded — after getting a tip from an Orange County meter-reader.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony’s defense has made another request for information from prosecutors.

In a 90-page motion and corresponding exhibits filed today, defense lawyers Linda Kenney Baden, Andrea D. Lyon and Baez said they want law-enforcement communications with the FBI, Oak Ridge National Laboratory and various experts including a botanist and entomologist.

Defense attorneys requested information in the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony in March and they have not received the material, the motion said.

Source: Article Orlando Sentinel 4:38 p.m. EDT, August 20, 2009
--------

BTW, has anyone looked up Caylee's remains site via GoogleMaps lately?  Not sure what date the new image was captured, but when I saw it just now it seemed rather sobering.  The area that was cleared to find all of her little bones is clearly delineated, and contrasts starkly with the surrounding foliage.  It made me sad to see it.

(And on the "birds-eye view" of the Suburban site at BingMaps, you can see the memorial that was there for so long, before it was finally removed.) 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: October 11, 2010, 10:19:01 AM »

Thank you, Desi. I appreciate your finding the info on the George "Eruption."  I've not seen the Google map of Caylee's remains.  So very sad.  Poor little lamb.
 an angelic monkey

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: October 11, 2010, 12:55:30 PM »

Way behind but can't resist. Does a bear sht in the woods?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: October 11, 2010, 01:18:03 PM »

SunnyinTX sent this to me.  She say's it's Laura Buchanan.

thanks Klaas.....this was posted at WS and is from LB's myspace.....it's the best picture I have seen of her...obviously she is NOt the team leader JJ described. 
Could it be that Laura B has problems with the truth?  Hmmmm

She could very well be related to J Wray. They're both nut jobs of the highest order.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: October 11, 2010, 01:22:34 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/october/158452/Defense-to-plant-doubt-in-Casey-Anthony-case

Video Stories
    * Did Caylee Anthony search volunteer lie? Watch Video
http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/1005EquuSearchDocs_100520100507.flv

Good Morning Monks---Yes, a bear likely does, but does he make any noise if no one's there?

Way behind but can't resist. Does a bear sht in the woods?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: October 11, 2010, 01:23:27 PM »

I don't know how I did that.  I 've been here long enough not to get in someone's quote box.  Sorry.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: October 11, 2010, 01:41:39 PM »

All of this fishing by the duhfense will come to nothing...
I certainly hope that Laura B will be prosecuted.
Bozo can burn the doc., but it's already been released, so what good what it do? he's up to his fat neck in this.
Sunny, I'm disappointed in Judge B as well. As with the Jar, his reputation proceeded him, and so far...I'm not all that impressed.
I hope he will refuse to move the May court date. He better stand tough on that.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.