April 23, 2024, 11:34:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109939 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: October 11, 2010, 01:42:50 PM »

I don't know how I did that.  I 've been here long enough not to get in someone's quote box.  Sorry.

No problem, BB.
It happens to everyone.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: October 11, 2010, 02:18:38 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/october/158452/Defense-to-plant-doubt-in-Casey-Anthony-case

Video Stories
    * Did Caylee Anthony search volunteer lie? Watch Video
http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/1005EquuSearchDocs_100520100507.flv

Good Morning Monks---Yes, a bear likely does, but does he make any noise if no one's there?

Way behind but can't resist. Does a bear sht in the woods?

Maybe bozo will get disbarred!!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: October 11, 2010, 02:19:46 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/10/
What Does Cheney Mason Really Think About Jose Baez?
10/11/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: October 11, 2010, 02:20:07 PM »

All of this fishing by the duhfense will come to nothing...
I certainly hope that Laura B will be prosecuted.
Bozo can burn the doc., but it's already been released, so what good what it do? he's up to his fat neck in this.
Sunny, I'm disappointed in Judge B as well. As with the Jar, his reputation proceeded him, and so far...I'm not all that impressed.
I hope he will refuse to move the May court date. He better stand tough on that.

Curly
I agree nothing he can do to cover it!! she lied under oath!!! I wondered about the document disappearing!!!

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: October 11, 2010, 03:14:02 PM »

Hi Monks....I have been following this on WS....this is one of the persons called by the duhfense...and now............

Old  Today, 11:55 AM

Just had a private investigator come to my door, because of the answers I gave during the phone call.
That was fast.

**Didn't think I really would get follow up call let alone someone come to the door.

**It was about 45 minutes ago, there was a knock at the door and there was this older man standing there. I thought he was selling something. He asked if I was me. and I said yes. He then said he was a private investigator for the defense team of Casey Anthony. I let him in because i have nothing to hide and to tell the truth I was curious what he was going to say. He asked if I knew why he was there and I said yes, because of the answers I gave during the phone call.

I don't want to lose this so I will post it bits sorry

**He asked what date I searched and was it with TES. End of August and yes it was with TES. He wanted to show me three pictures of Suburban Drive all ariels one from a farther distance, the others got closer to the actual area Caylee was found. From the first picture I pointed out where I was at. It was actually where the picture ended. The woods behind the school was not on the picture. It stopped at the gate. So he didn't have to show me any more pictues.

**He did keep asking about water in the area. He kept asking if I saw water on Suburban Drive. Now my answer is no to did I see water ON Suburban Drive the road. No, standing water to run a car through. He kept asking a few ways the same question. Finally I had to say. This is what I saw and can say is the truth to what I saw. No water on the actual road. I could NOT see into the woods and tell if there was water or not. I can't even say I looked over there more than to notice there were woods there. We were driving to our next search location.

**I did tell him that I am familar with the place now after the fact. That just a few feet in from the treeline the place becomes like a bowl and it would hold water. It was just after Fay.

When he was leaving, I said that I never even expected a call to begin with. With kind of a smirk he said well they only gave us 32 names and yours was not on it. You were on Suburban Drive, they were supposed to give us the names of ANYONE on Suburban. We found 150 more people. Acting like TES is/was up to something. Well, I didn't have anything help him. Just because there was not water on the road does not do them any good. The road is not a bowl like the area where Caylee was found.

Q:  was he writing down your answers or tape recording, if you can say?
writing them down on paper.
A: writing them down on paper.

**I told him that we were not the first team to be in that area. The area had already been searched prior to us getting there.

I have no idea if our team leader wrote we were there or not. I didn't see any papers he filled out at all, one way or the other. The only paper I ever filled out to my recollection was the volunteer form at the staging area. I certainly never filled out any report on where we searched and what was found. I know that for sure.

**I certainly hope the point got across. I tried to make sure he knew what I was saying.
I knew exactly what he was trying to get me to say. After a few ways he tried to ask the same thing different ways I said. This is what I will say is the truth from what I saw. NO water on the Road. didn't see into the woods and not even sure I looked there other than to notice there were woods. CAN NOT tell you there was NO water in the woods.

I know there was water in there, I just could not say and be truthfull that I got out of the car walked to and then into the woods and stepped into or saw water. Like I said the area is like a bowl just a few feet from the treeline and forms a bowl that would most certainly hold water.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #825 on: October 11, 2010, 03:36:27 PM »

Thanks Sunny, her first mistake was letting him in her house, if she wanted to talk to him, they could have done that outside on the door step. The defense is going to use the searching and the people all involved to cause reasonable doubt, and lets hope nobody buys it. But wouldn't be shocked if one of the jurors would 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #826 on: October 11, 2010, 03:45:21 PM »

Thanks Sunny, her first mistake was letting him in her house, if she wanted to talk to him, they could have done that outside on the door step. The defense is going to use the searching and the people all involved to cause reasonable doubt, and lets hope nobody buys it. But wouldn't be shocked if one of the jurors would 

I was thinking the same thing Rose, I wouldn't have let the little slime into my home. The door step would have been good enough for him, my dog barking the whole time. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #827 on: October 11, 2010, 04:11:18 PM »

I was thinking the same thing Rose, I wouldn't have let the little slime into my home. The door step would have been good enough for him, my dog barking the whole time. 
I mean you just never know who could have been posing as part of the defense. And another thing, sometimes when a person is nervous and you have a person like this asking you questions, it wouldn't be too hard to put words in a person's mouth  This really stinks to me.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: October 11, 2010, 04:30:43 PM »

Oh yeah,me too Boo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: October 11, 2010, 05:03:33 PM »

Oh yeah,me too Boo.   

I would of grabbed the water hose and cooled him in his tracks lol

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: October 11, 2010, 05:19:48 PM »

I agree NoRose......she never should have let the man in her house. If answering questions outside didn't make him happy.....the only thing he would have heard was the door SLAMMING! Buh bye!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: October 11, 2010, 06:24:21 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2010/10/
What Does Cheney Mason Really Think About Jose Baez?
10/11/10

Hi Monks!

We have learned Mr. Mason was rude to the staff of Mr. NeJame.

Mason is rude to everyone......never any doubt in my mind that he did EXACTLY what was stated in MN's filing.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: October 11, 2010, 06:28:09 PM »

All of this fishing by the duhfense will come to nothing...
I certainly hope that Laura B will be prosecuted.
Bozo can burn the doc., but it's already been released, so what good what it do? he's up to his fat neck in this.
Sunny, I'm disappointed in Judge B as well. As with the Jar, his reputation proceeded him, and so far...I'm not all that impressed.
I hope he will refuse to move the May court date. He better stand tough on that.

Hi Curly.....of course it's nothing....and nothing will come of it....

I would love to see several people prosecuted besides Kc but I have almost given up hope on that ever happening....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: October 11, 2010, 06:30:54 PM »

hi nrcg..............I couldn't believe she let him in either and was shocked at the visit...no follow up call, no call to make an appointment, just appear on the lady's doorstep....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: October 11, 2010, 06:37:50 PM »

I don't remember any issues with registering, that is very weird. 

So, Bozo is stamping his dang feet again?  What does he want, the judge to make the state call each witness and then hand him a gift wrapped list of any and all volunteers who were in a 500 mile radius of Suburban Drive, ever?  Why not check out the mail man too who surely delivered mail on that block, or maybe the school kids should all be questioned too, maybe do DNA tests on everybody on the whole block along with their pets' DNA, the childrens' DNA.  Will bozo ever stop?  I am sorry, but watching from the outside, he looks like a dag-um idiot, doesn't he realize this?  I cannot stand him for 1 second. All these dang lawyers joining up pro-bone, what does this hoe-bag have that all these lawyers want to defend her?  She can't be providing favors to all of them, can she?  In Jail, would the jailers allow that type of behavior, LOL.

I am becoming more and more annoyed with this new judge.  I liked him and thought he would be tougher, but he is allowing bozo free reign, as did the other judge, and somebody needs to reign him in.  I know that he is trying to avoid any issues to appeal after HOE-bag (I lovingly refer to her as B___Face, but that really is not appropriate here) is found guilty as sin, but come on. 

The judge is going to grant more time to the bozo again and the trial will not start in May, because Bozo will not be ready, now what 2 full years after little Caylee was murdered?

Did anybody watch the Sadam hanging?  I did.  I just want to say, if you saw it, remember all the people calling him names and yelling out not very nice things right before he was hung, well I hope that when hoe-bag is found guilty, somebody films the people around her doing the same thing, and I cannot wait to see what the good people of Florida do/say/act upon the A's for enabling their hoe-bag.  I also hpoe that Bozo and anybody who helped this defense are also present.  Uh Oh, there I go being mean again.  Sorry.

Back to work I go.

Zoo...you need to post more often for sure!  LOL 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: October 11, 2010, 06:46:48 PM »

Hmmm...'Get Out of Jail Free Card' reminds me of something.  I wonder how he was as a child playing games.  

Did he cheat? Of Course!!
  Did he throw the board over and refuse to play if he was losing?  YES!!
  Did he call the other player(s) mean names when he was losing? YES!!!
  Did he break the rules? ALWAYS!!!
 Did he make up his own rules? Yep!!!
 Did he have friends?   NO!!!
 Did other parents allow him over their houses? NO!!!!
  What did he act like at parties where he was not the focus?  YES!!!
  Did he break other kids' toys?  YES!!!
 Did he take things that did not belong to him? YES!!
 Was he a bully? NO...he was a PU--Y!!
 Did he yell for his Mommy a lot? Yes!!!
 How did he treat little girls? he wanted their dolls!!!
 How did he treat his parents? like the gnat that he was!!
 Was he spoiled? no!!  his parents couldn't stand him. they were sure he has been mixed up with another child in the nursery
 How did he treat authority? with total disregard!!

Hi Bearly!!

to answer your questions.....MO only of course...above!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: October 11, 2010, 06:55:39 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/10/10/casey-anthony-%E2%80%93-michael-jacques-and-pondering-the-death-penalty-aurguments/
Casey Anthony – Michael Jacques and Pondering the Death Penalty Aurguments
10/10/2010 donchais

What a well written informative article.......if you haven't read it...take time and do so.....I got goose bumps again merely reading this .............

“If she was physically restrained, her killer would have had to restrain her arms by some means, applying tape while she was conscious. As the killer looked into her face, maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied, first one piece, then two, then three, so that no breath was possible. Could Caylee have understood what was happening to her? Did she try to resist? Could her killer see the fear in her eyes as the tape was applied?”

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: October 11, 2010, 06:58:19 PM »

I wonder if Casey is going to send her imaginary friend an imaginary get well card?   

No one who is involved with the Anthonys, even if it is just in Casey's imagination, remains unscathed, unbelievable.

http://www.pbpulse.com/gossip/celeb-stalker/2010/10/08/actress-juliette-lewis-injured-in-burbank-crash/

Actress Juliette Lewis injured in Burbank crash
By Associated Press   |  Celeb Stalker  |  October 08, 2010

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) — Police say actress Juliette Lewis has been injured in a hit-and-run crash in Burbank.

Sgt. Sean Kelley says Lewis was a passenger in the back seat of a four-door sedan Wednesday night when a driver ran a stoplight, smashed into Lewis’ vehicle and kept going.

The car was found a short distance away, but the driver had fled the scene.

Kelley says Lewis complained of pain in her head, back and neck and some bruising and was taken to a hospital.

He says the driver will be arrested on suspicion of felony hit and run when found.

The 37-year-old Lewis received a best supporting actress Oscar nomination for her role in the 1991 film “Cape Fear.” She appears in the soon-to-be released film “Conviction.”

Maybe it was imaginanny who hit the car!  *snark*

LOL...thanks seeme....I wanted to print this out and send it to KC...my husband threatened to have me committed if I did! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #838 on: October 11, 2010, 07:44:36 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/10/10/casey-anthony-%E2%80%93-michael-jacques-and-pondering-the-death-penalty-aurguments/
Casey Anthony – Michael Jacques and Pondering the Death Penalty Aurguments
10/10/2010 donchais

What a well written informative article.......if you haven't read it...take time and do so.....I got goose bumps again merely reading this .............

“If she was physically restrained, her killer would have had to restrain her arms by some means, applying tape while she was conscious. As the killer looked into her face, maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied, first one piece, then two, then three, so that no breath was possible. Could Caylee have understood what was happening to her? Did she try to resist? Could her killer see the fear in her eyes as the tape was applied?”

I'm here Sunny!!!! Actually I got goose bumps too. I can't imagine (and look forward to) what he has in store for the trial. I think the prosecution has so much up their sleeves we are going to see fire works on a daily basis. Thanks to Bozo and team, they KNOW how to push their buttons, what they react strongly too and how to present it in court to get the most impact out of this "dream team". I bet they are going to send Casey through the roof with simple statements designed to really piss her off. It pays just to sit and watch your enemy make a fool out of themselves on TV. Hell, they didn't really have to research much on this, compliments of Baez and Mason, laid out in a smorgasbord for all to review nightly on TV.     

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: October 11, 2010, 08:08:38 PM »

I wonder if Casey is going to send her imaginary friend an imaginary get well card?   

No one who is involved with the Anthonys, even if it is just in Casey's imagination, remains unscathed, unbelievable.

http://www.pbpulse.com/gossip/celeb-stalker/2010/10/08/actress-juliette-lewis-injured-in-burbank-crash/

Actress Juliette Lewis injured in Burbank crash
By Associated Press   |  Celeb Stalker  |  October 08, 2010

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) — Police say actress Juliette Lewis has been injured in a hit-and-run crash in Burbank.

Sgt. Sean Kelley says Lewis was a passenger in the back seat of a four-door sedan Wednesday night when a driver ran a stoplight, smashed into Lewis’ vehicle and kept going.

The car was found a short distance away, but the driver had fled the scene.

Kelley says Lewis complained of pain in her head, back and neck and some bruising and was taken to a hospital.

He says the driver will be arrested on suspicion of felony hit and run when found.

The 37-year-old Lewis received a best supporting actress Oscar nomination for her role in the 1991 film “Cape Fear.” She appears in the soon-to-be released film “Conviction.”

Maybe it was imaginanny who hit the car!  *snark*

LOL...thanks seeme....I wanted to print this out and send it to KC...my husband threatened to have me committed if I did! 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.