March 28, 2024, 11:28:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109463 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: October 11, 2010, 08:33:05 PM »

Quote from: SunnyinTX link=topic=8526.msg1245054#msg1245054 date=
http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/10/10/casey-anthony-%E2%80%93-michael-jacques-and-pondering-the-death-penalty-aurguments/
Casey Anthony – Michael Jacques and Pondering the Death Penalty Aurguments
10/10/2010 donchais

What a well written informative article.......if you haven't read it...take time and do so.....I got goose bumps again merely reading this .............

“If she was physically restrained, her killer would have had to restrain her arms by some means, applying tape while she was conscious. As the killer looked into her face, maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied, first one piece, then two, then three, so that no breath was possible. Could Caylee have understood what was happening to her? Did she try to resist? Could her killer see the fear in her eyes as the tape was applied?”

I'm here Sunny!!!! Actually I got goose bumps too. I can't imagine (and look forward to) what he has in store for the trial. I think the prosecution has so much up their sleeves we are going to see fire works on a daily basis. Thanks to Bozo and team, they KNOW how to push their buttons, what they react strongly too and how to present it in court to get the most impact out of this "dream team". I bet they are going to send Casey through the roof with simple statements designed to really piss her off. It pays just to sit and watch your enemy make a fool out of themselves on TV. Hell, they didn't really have to research much on this, compliments of Baez and Mason, laid out in a smorgasbord for all to review nightly on TV.     

BOO   It's GOOD to see you!!!  I hope you are right!!   I hope they push every button possible....I'd love to see her explode in the court room and if it's gonna happen with will be with JA or her mother....I'd love to see her go ballistic and them bring her in court in one of those spit guards and shackles....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #841 on: October 11, 2010, 08:46:02 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/10/10/casey-anthony-%E2%80%93-michael-jacques-and-pondering-the-death-penalty-aurguments/
10/10/2010 donchais

What a well written informative article.......if you haven't read it...take time and do so.....I got goose bumps again merely reading this .............

“If she was physically restrained, her killer would have had to restrain her arms by some means, applying tape while she was conscious. As the killer looked into her face, maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied, first one piece, then two, then three, so that no breath was possible. Could Caylee have understood what was happening to her? Did she try to resist? Could her killer see the fear in her eyes as the tape was applied?”

I'm here Sunny!!!! Actually I got goose bumps too. I can't imagine (and look forward to) what he has in store for the trial. I think the prosecution has so much up their sleeves we are going to see fire works on a daily basis. Thanks to Bozo and team, they KNOW how to push their buttons, what they react strongly too and how to present it in court to get the most impact out of this "dream team". I bet they are going to send Casey through the roof with simple statements designed to really piss her off. It pays just to sit and watch your enemy make a fool out of themselves on TV. Hell, they didn't really have to research much on this, compliments of Baez and Mason, laid out in a smorgasbord for all to review nightly on TV.     

BOO   It's GOOD to see you!!!  I hope you are right!!   I hope they push every button possible....I'd love to see her explode in the court room and if it's gonna happen with will be with JA or her mother....I'd love to see her go ballistic and them bring her in court in one of those spit guards and shackles....

Oooo maybe like Hannibal Lector!! They can wheel her in on a dolly. Won't Cindy be proud?? If they got a great reaction out of her by telling about the duct tape, you KNOW they are going to push the issue and show the jury what a real monster looks like, up close and personal!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: October 11, 2010, 08:54:19 PM »

10/10/2010 donchais

Oooo maybe like Hannibal Lector!! They can wheel her in on a dolly. Won't Cindy be proud?? If they got a great reaction out of her by telling about the duct tape, you KNOW they are going to push the issue and show the jury what a real monster looks like, up close and personal!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  exactly!!!  and I can't wait to see her reaction when her ex-boyfriends get on the stand..especially Tony!!  Dang I wish someone who ask BOZO about Zanny......they have let that slip out of the spotlight.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #843 on: October 11, 2010, 10:28:55 PM »

10/10/2010 donchais

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  exactly!!!  and I can't wait to see her reaction when her ex-boyfriends get on the stand..especially Tony!!  Dang I wish someone who ask BOZO about Zanny......they have let that slip out of the spotlight.....

No way is Jose going to bring up Zanny!! Not with John Morgan  hanging on to every word!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: October 12, 2010, 10:15:05 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  A question for you all....If Caylee's remains were not at the site during the TES search on Suburban, THEN WHERE WAS SHE?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: October 12, 2010, 11:00:19 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  A question for you all....If Caylee's remains were not at the site during the TES search on Suburban, THEN WHERE WAS SHE?
Well.....if you look at the evidence, that we know of, she was always there.......if you are the defense......she may have been at Blanchard Park, even though it was throughly searched, where Caylee was abducted by Zanny and Samantha. Or Maybe she was in Tx with the holder of the photo of Caylee and Zanny at JBP.....or she was in Atlanta.....     

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: October 12, 2010, 11:15:27 AM »

Well.....if you look at the evidence, that we know of, she was always there.......if you are the defense......she may have been at Blanchard Park, even though it was throughly searched, where Caylee was abducted by Zanny and Samantha. Or Maybe she was in Tx with the holder of the photo of Caylee and Zanny at JBP.....or she was in Atlanta.....     
Or Puerto Rico...
I was just trying to get into the mind set of the Defense.  (And trust me, it's a dark and scary place!)  Where do they think she could have been?  Do they have to come up with a reasonable explanation for their reasonable doubt?  It seems to me that they would have to have a compelling story...Or are they just able to run their little game without any accountablility or rationality?

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: October 12, 2010, 11:30:46 AM »

I will tell you that on the day that Caylee was found, I was watching it live and media interviewed a young man who had been on the TES search team that covered that specific area.

The young man was beside himself and he stated to the media that he and his dog had searched that area as part of a team - but had not been able to go back as far as Caylee's location because it was underwater and he feared for his dog's safety.  He was very clear that no one on the TES team had ventured that far back into the water.

I remember this specifically - I will try to search for the news report and bring it back here if I find it.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: October 12, 2010, 11:32:33 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Caylee Anthony case: Question concerning Laura Buchanan/TES documents

Posted on October 12th, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: October 12, 2010, 11:35:22 AM »

Hi Monka.....they haven't thought that far in advance....they are so stupid to think someone went and dug her up and tossed her in that swamp just to frame Kc....they think people are stupid

Rest in Peace Caylee

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: October 12, 2010, 11:43:39 AM »

Hi Monka.....they haven't thought that far in advance....they are so stupid to think someone went and dug her up and tossed her in that swamp just to frame Kc....they think people are stupid

Sunny, good luck for them on that one.

Even the small amount of documents released to the public show that the evidence proves she was there all along.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: October 12, 2010, 11:47:26 AM »

Or Puerto Rico...
I was just trying to get into the mind set of the Defense.  (And trust me, it's a dark and scary place!)  Where do they think she could have been?  Do they have to come up with a reasonable explanation for their reasonable doubt?  It seems to me that they would have to have a compelling story...Or are they just able to run their little game without any accountablility or rationality?
Ya know....there is always the trunk....so telling and evidence was taken from there on July15/16th,etc., that proves Caylee's dead body was there for 2.6 days. Sooooo.....why does it even matter when her body was put in the woods?  I think this is a moot point the more I think about it.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #852 on: October 12, 2010, 11:54:28 AM »

Or Puerto Rico...
I really like this question, because I'm looking at this from the defense side and what they are going to present, and I really believe that the searching part is going to be a big part of their defense, thus causing reasonable doubt. And again I have to say, just hope one or more jurors don't buy this.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: October 12, 2010, 11:56:03 AM »

Thanks Sunny, her first mistake was letting him in her house, if she wanted to talk to him, they could have done that outside on the door step. The defense is going to use the searching and the people all involved to cause reasonable doubt, and lets hope nobody buys it. But wouldn't be shocked if one of the jurors would 

hi nrcg..............I couldn't believe she let him in either and was shocked at the visit...no follow up call, no call to make an appointment, just appear on the lady's doorstep....

So foolish to let a stranger into the house anyway!   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: October 12, 2010, 11:58:30 AM »

Or Puerto Rico...
Ya know....there is always the trunk....so telling and evidence was taken from there on July15/16th,etc., that proves Caylee's dead body was there for 2.6 days. Sooooo.....why does it even matter when her body was put in the woods?  I think this is a moot point the more I think about it.
You are probably right, Tupelo, but I get so annoyed at the time wasting tactics of Baez et al.  It just seems to me that they can futz around and make hay out of Tim Miller's life work for their own amusement.  I absolutely cannot wrap my head around this.  A rational person would see that all roads lead back to Casey, even if she "had help".  (Cough, cough.)  So what is the defense REALLY after?   

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: October 12, 2010, 12:02:38 PM »

Thanks Sunny, her first mistake was letting him in her house, if she wanted to talk to him, they could have done that outside on the door step. The defense is going to use the searching and the people all involved to cause reasonable doubt, and lets hope nobody buys it. But wouldn't be shocked if one of the jurors would 

hi nrcg..............I couldn't believe she let him in either and was shocked at the visit...no follow up call, no call to make an appointment, just appear on the lady's doorstep....

Is that even legal to show up at someone's door?
I thought all they were allowed to do is make their little phone calls.
Letting him into the house was the wrong move.
I would have said I'm calling the cops.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: October 12, 2010, 12:03:20 PM »

Or Puerto Rico...
I really like this question, because I'm looking at this from the defense side and what they are going to present, and I really believe that the searching part is going to be a big part of their defense, thus causing reasonable doubt. And again I have to say, just hope one or more jurors don't buy this.
It seems to me that they tried via Todd Maca-lose his-license-to-practice to say that the remains were put there when Casey was in jail, so it PROVED that she couldn't have done the murder.  The problem is that it only could prove that she didn't put Caylee's remains there, NOT that she didn't kill her.  Is it just me, or are they really thinking a juror would be too stupid to connect those dots?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: October 12, 2010, 12:09:24 PM »

Is that even legal to show up at someone's door?
I thought all they were allowed to do is make their little phone calls.
Letting him into the house was the wrong move.
I would have said I'm calling the cops.

I would have to agree with you, Curly.  This isn't like the olden days, of the Fuller Brush man and "Avon Calling."  This seems like overkill to me.  Why a personal visit, if not to intimidate or lead the volunteer?  I found Laura Buchanan's pressure of Joe Jordan to go in to see Baez to be in the same vein.  People tend to behave differently when face to face. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: October 12, 2010, 12:15:54 PM »

Or Puerto Rico...

I agree and have never figured out why the Defense has made this a focal point.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #859 on: October 12, 2010, 12:20:52 PM »

Or Puerto Rico...
It seems to me that they tried via Todd Maca-lose his-license-to-practice to say that the remains were put there when Casey was in jail, so it PROVED that she couldn't have done the murder.  The problem is that it only could prove that she didn't put Caylee's remains there, NOT that she didn't kill her.  Is it just me, or are they really thinking a juror would be too stupid to connect those dots?

IMO that is what the defense is banking on, a juror or two buying it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.