April 26, 2024, 03:19:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109981 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: October 12, 2010, 05:01:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25368899/detail.html
Anthony Defense Gets OK To Look At Coffin Flies, Caylee's Hair
Items To Be Tested By Defense Experts

POSTED: 3:47 pm EDT October 12, 2010
UPDATED: 4:39 pm EDT October 12, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The defense and prosecution in the Casey Anthony case have hammered out an agreement for her lawyers to re-examine key pieces of scientific evidence.

[EMAIL: Anthony Defense Gets OK To Look At Coffin Flies, Caylee's Hair] Email [PRINT: Anthony Defense Gets OK To Look At Coffin Flies, Caylee's Hair] Print
[COMMENTS: Anthony Defense Gets OK To Look At Coffin Flies, Caylee's Hair] Comments
(1)
Bookmark and Share
Caylee Anthony
Caylee Anthony

Embed this Video
x

o Email
          o Facebook
          o Digg
          o Twitter
          o Yahoo Buzz
          o Reddit
          o Delicious

Link

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The defense and prosecution in the Casey Anthony case have hammered out an agreement for her lawyers to re-examine key pieces of scientific evidence.

Court documents filed on Tuesday show arrangements have been made to send the evidence off for further examination by forensic experts hired by Anthony’s defense team.

“Coffin flies” collected from Anthony’s car and the Suburban Drive crime scene where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found will be looked at by entomologist Dr. Tim Huntington.

Prosecutors are expected to argue that the insects, which feed on decomposing bodies, create a scientific link between the Anthony’s car and the crime scene where the remains were dumped.

In July, Huntington and a group of other defense experts gathered at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to review evidence. This re-examination will be the next step in the process.
In addition, a defense expert will look at hair evidence labeled by the FBI as samples 12 and 12.1.

WESH 2 News has confirmed that this evidence includes a single strand of Caylee Anthony’s hair.

Prosecutors are expected to argue that the hair is scientific proof that Casey Anthony drove around with her daughter’s remains in the trunk.

In order to get access to the evidence, defense lawyers had to agree to waive any claims about the chain of custody during the process. In addition, if any of the samples are damaged or destroyed during the examination or transport, the state will still be allowed to present testimony about them.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: October 12, 2010, 05:02:34 PM »

Well,that post looks real bad.     sorry.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: October 12, 2010, 05:29:12 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25368899/detail.html

Someone please tell me how wesh knows the agreement was 'hammered out?' OH my such drama. they act as though this was some big win for the duhfense.......WRONG....simply procedure.....

Court documents filed on Tuesday show arrangements have been made to send the evidence off for further examination by forensic experts hired by Anthony’s defense team.

“Coffin flies” collected from Anthony’s car and the Suburban Drive crime scene where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found will be looked at by entomologist Dr. Tim Huntington.

Prosecutors are expected to argue that the insects, which feed on decomposing bodies, create a scientific link between the Anthony’s car and the crime scene where the remains were dumped.

In July, Huntington and a group of other defense experts gathered at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to review evidence. This re-examination will be the next step in the process.
In addition, a defense expert will look at hair evidence labeled by the FBI as samples 12 and 12.1.

WESH 2 News has confirmed that this evidence includes a single strand of Caylee Anthony’s hair.

Prosecutors are expected to argue that the hair is scientific proof that Casey Anthony drove around with her daughter’s remains in the trunk.

In order to get access to the evidence, defense lawyers had to agree to waive any claims about the chain of custody during the process. In addition, if any of the samples are damaged or destroyed during the examination or transport, the state will still be allowed to present testimony about them.

I am so glad to see this in writing!! Nothing would surprise me if the duhfense is involved!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: October 12, 2010, 05:29:56 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #884 on: October 12, 2010, 06:06:43 PM »

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: October 12, 2010, 06:09:33 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25370431/detail.html

Casey Defense Witness Backs Out Of Questioning

Posted: 5:40 pm EDT October 12, 2010Updated: 5:53 pm EDT October 12, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A key witness, who could help defend Casey Anthony, backed out of being questioned under oath about falsifying documents, but Texas EquuSearch volunteer Laura Buchanan can't avoid prosecutors forever. She's under subpoena and she will have to answer their questions under oath about whether she made up a document to help Casey.

Investigators are looking into allegations that Buchanan falsified records to make it appear as though Caylee Anthony's body was not in the woods near her house on Suburban Drive in September 2008. That was three months after Caylee disappeared, and three months before she was found.

Buchanan was to be deposed by prosecutors for a second time Wednesday about those records. However, Tuesday, Buchanan backed out saying she was ill.

"It is certainly suspect and damning to the defense that all of a sudden she's too ill to proceed with the deposition," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

If investigators find Buchanan did falsify records in the death penalty case against Caylee's mother Casey, Buchanan could be in serious legal trouble.

The defense would not respond to WFTV's questions about Buchanan's illness, but it put out a press release repeating last week's claims that it found another 150 Texas EquuSearch volunteers who searched Suburban Drive for Caylee.

Suburban Drive is almost a mile long and the court has already ruled the defense can only get the records of volunteers who were in the exact area of the road near where Caylee was later found.

"Were there any witnesses that can testify that they were at the location where Caylee's body was found prior to the discovery of the body and that the body wasn't there? That's the sole issue," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer says, if they don't have that, they can do all the press releases and media interviews they want, but it won't help Casey convince a jury in that she's innocent.

Edit-to fix post per request-MB
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 07:36:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #886 on: October 12, 2010, 06:10:33 PM »

I will tell you that on the day that Caylee was found, I was watching it live and media interviewed a young man who had been on the TES search team that covered that specific area.

The young man was beside himself and he stated to the media that he and his dog had searched that area as part of a team - but had not been able to go back as far as Caylee's location because it was underwater and he feared for his dog's safety.  He was very clear that no one on the TES team had ventured that far back into the water.

I remember this specifically - I will try to search for the news report and bring it back here if I find it.

thanks jill...this is IMO all a smoke screen...they have no defense so they think they can confuse the facts.....in the end....the facts will remain the same.

and Casey's chickens are going to come home to roost. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: October 12, 2010, 06:11:42 PM »

Can a moderator edit my last post......A semi slid down an embankment.....
I don't know how I got that in there.......

TIA

Fixed it.  MB
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 07:36:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: October 12, 2010, 06:14:41 PM »

TIA

You made me snort i laughed so hard.      Long day.

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: October 12, 2010, 06:23:35 PM »

TIA

You made me snort i laughed so hard.      Long day.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: October 12, 2010, 06:25:16 PM »

A semi slid down an embankment, spilling fuel and causing major traffic delays on I-4 eastbound and SR-436 Tuesday afternoon. Full Story ››

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A key witness, who could help defend Casey Anthony, backed out of being questioned under oath about falsifying documents, but Texas EquuSearch volunteer Laura Buchanan can't avoid prosecutors forever. She's under subpoena and she will have to answer their questions under oath about whether she made up a document to help Casey.

Investigators are looking into allegations that Buchanan falsified records to make it appear as though Caylee Anthony's body was not in the woods near her house on Suburban Drive in September 2008. That was three months after Caylee disappeared, and three months before she was found.

Buchanan was to be deposed by prosecutors for a second time Wednesday about those records. However, Tuesday, Buchanan backed out saying she was ill.

"It is certainly suspect and damning to the defense that all of a sudden she's too ill to proceed with the deposition," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

If investigators find Buchanan did falsify records in the death penalty case against Caylee's mother Casey, Buchanan could be in serious legal trouble.

The defense would not respond to WFTV's questions about Buchanan's illness, but it put out a press release repeating last week's claims that it found another 150 Texas EquuSearch volunteers who searched Suburban Drive for Caylee.

Suburban Drive is almost a mile long and the court has already ruled the defense can only get the records of volunteers who were in the exact area of the road near where Caylee was later found.

"Were there any witnesses that can testify that they were at the location where Caylee's body was found prior to the discovery of the body and that the body wasn't there? That's the sole issue," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer says, if they don't have that, they can do all the press releases and media interviews they want, but it won't help Casey convince a jury in that she's innocent.

I LOVE IT!!  LB running skeered!!   And BOZO wouldn't comment but issued a repeat statement...what fools!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: October 12, 2010, 06:26:34 PM »

I think Laura Buchanan is in deep doo-doo! Monkey Devil!

I bet her "friend" Cindy Anthony isn't going to help dig her out.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: October 12, 2010, 06:28:00 PM »

I will tell you that on the day that Caylee was found, I was watching it live and media interviewed a young man who had been on the TES search team that covered that specific area.

The young man was beside himself and he stated to the media that he and his dog had searched that area as part of a team - but had not been able to go back as far as Caylee's location because it was underwater and he feared for his dog's safety.  He was very clear that no one on the TES team had ventured that far back into the water.

I remember this specifically - I will try to search for the news report and bring it back here if I find it.

thanks jill...this is IMO all a smoke screen...they have no defense so they think they can confuse the facts.....in the end....the facts will remain the same.

and Casey's chickens are going to come home to roost. 

Hi CBB!   ::MonkeyDance::yep!!!  and we all all gonna and as she

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: October 12, 2010, 06:28:23 PM »

A semi slid down an embankment, spilling fuel and causing major traffic delays on I-4 eastbound and SR-436 Tuesday afternoon. Full Story ››

I LOVE IT!!  LB running skeered!!   And BOZO wouldn't comment but issued a repeat statement...what fools!!!

Doncha just love it!! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: October 12, 2010, 06:28:52 PM »

TIA

hahahahaha   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: October 12, 2010, 06:30:21 PM »

I don't think anyone can dig her out!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: October 12, 2010, 06:37:32 PM »

I don't think anyone can dig her out!!

LB can't play "sick" for long!
I hope Judge Perry does what he said he'd do and send a couple deputies to
bring her @ss in for her depo!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: October 12, 2010, 06:40:22 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/10/casey-anthony-search-volunteer-cites-illness-avoids-questioning-for-now.html
Casey Anthony: Search volunteer cites illness, avoids questioning — for now
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on October, 12 2010 6:29 PM
Texas EquuSearch volunteer Laura Buchanan won’t be deposed — as scheduled — on Wednesday by prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case, WFTV-Ch. 9 reported tonight.

“Buchanan backed out, saying she’s ill,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich said.

Prosecutors are looking into allegations that Buchanan falsified records about the search for toddler Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her child.

The defense team did not respond to WFTV’s questions about Buchanan, Belich said.

“It is certainly suspect and damning to the defense that all of a sudden she’s too ill to proceed with the deposition,” WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said. 

Buchanan has said she saw nothing in the area where the toddler’s remains were found months later — a comment seen as helpful to the defense case. But last week, WFTV found a document showing that on the day in question — Sept. 3, 2008 — Buchanan and her team were searching at Blanchard Park – not in the area where Caylee was later found.

Belich also talked to another EquuSearch volunteer, Lela Radojevic, who said she was with Buchanan the whole day at Blanchard Park.

Tonight, Belich noted that Buchanan will have to answer prosecutors’ questions later and could face “serious legal trouble” if she made up document

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: October 12, 2010, 06:42:54 PM »

LOL!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: October 12, 2010, 06:47:26 PM »

I wonder if she knows the Milsteads?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.