April 25, 2024, 03:28:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 109960 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: October 12, 2010, 06:49:04 PM »

It always comes back to bear $h!t, what do we have to do with it?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: October 12, 2010, 06:49:41 PM »

I think Laura Buchanan is in deep doo-doo! Monkey Devil!

I bet her "friend" Cindy Anthony isn't going to help dig her out.

I don't think anyone can dig her out!!

LB can't play "sick" for long!
I hope Judge Perry does what he said he'd do and send a couple deputies to
bring her @ss in for her depo!

OHMYGAWD!!  wouldn't that be a hoot!!  BOZO would wet his pants and BUFFOON would have a heart attack!!!  Cause LB would start talking for sure

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: October 12, 2010, 06:51:02 PM »

Good Morning Monks---Yes, a bear likely does, but does he make any noise if no one's there?

Not if it's a girl bear!

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: October 12, 2010, 06:52:13 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: October 12, 2010, 07:03:48 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/25368899/detail.html
Anthony Defense Gets OK To Look At Coffin Flies, Caylee's Hair
Items To Be Tested By Defense Experts

POSTED: 3:47 pm EDT October 12, 2010
UPDATED: 6:23 pm EDT October 12, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The defense and prosecution in the Casey Anthony case have hammered out an agreement for her lawyers to re-examine key pieces of scientific evidence.
Court documents filed on Tuesday show arrangements have been made to send the evidence off for further examination by forensic experts hired by Anthony’s defense team.

“Coffin flies” collected from Anthony’s car and the Suburban Drive crime scene where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found will be looked at by entomologist Dr. Tim Huntington.

Prosecutors are expected to argue that the insects, which feed on decomposing bodies, create a scientific link between the Anthony’s car and the crime scene where the remains were dumped.

In July, Huntington and a group of other defense experts gathered at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to review evidence. This re-examination will be the next step in the process.

In addition, a defense expert will look at hair evidence labeled by the FBI as samples 12 and 12.1.
WESH 2 News has confirmed that this evidence includes a single strand of Caylee Anthony’s hair.

Prosecutors are expected to argue that the hair is scientific proof that Casey Anthony drove around with her daughter’s remains in the trunk.

In order to get access to the evidence, defense lawyers had to agree to waive any claims about the chain of custody during the process. In addition, if any of the samples are damaged or destroyed during the examination or transport, the state will still be allowed to present testimony about them

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: October 12, 2010, 07:04:21 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/12/laura-buchanan-contracts-tighty-syndrome-and-cancels-depo/

Laura Buchanan contracts Tighty Syndrome and cancels depo

Posted on October 12th, 2010 by Valhall

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: October 12, 2010, 07:22:13 PM »

Quote from: SunnyinTX link=topic=8526.msg1245054#msg1245054 date=
http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/10/10/casey-anthony-%E2%80%93-michael-jacques-and-pondering-the-death-penalty-aurguments/
Casey Anthony – Michael Jacques and Pondering the Death Penalty Aurguments
10/10/2010 donchais

What a well written informative article.......if you haven't read it...take time and do so.....I got goose bumps again merely reading this .............

“If she was physically restrained, her killer would have had to restrain her arms by some means, applying tape while she was conscious. As the killer looked into her face, maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied, first one piece, then two, then three, so that no breath was possible. Could Caylee have understood what was happening to her? Did she try to resist? Could her killer see the fear in her eyes as the tape was applied?”

I'm here Sunny!!!! Actually I got goose bumps too. I can't imagine (and look forward to) what he has in store for the trial. I think the prosecution has so much up their sleeves we are going to see fire works on a daily basis. Thanks to Bozo and team, they KNOW how to push their buttons, what they react strongly too and how to present it in court to get the most impact out of this "dream team". I bet they are going to send Casey through the roof with simple statements designed to really piss her off. It pays just to sit and watch your enemy make a fool out of themselves on TV. Hell, they didn't really have to research much on this, compliments of Baez and Mason, laid out in a smorgasbord for all to review nightly on TV.     

BOO   It's GOOD to see you!!!  I hope you are right!!   I hope they push every button possible....I'd love to see her explode in the court room and if it's gonna happen with will be with JA or her mother....I'd love to see her go ballistic and them bring her in court in one of those spit guards and shackles....

Oooo maybe like Hannibal Lector!! They can wheel her in on a dolly. Won't Cindy be proud?? If they got a great reaction out of her by telling about the duct tape, you KNOW they are going to push the issue and show the jury what a real monster looks like, up close and personal!   

I wonder who is going to go for who's throat first, will Cindy try to strangle Casey or will Casey try to strangle Cindy first?  I hope someone brings some jello.

If the defense was smart, OMG, I fell on the floor laughing at that, they would have let Cindy and George visit Casey so Casey gets used to seeing them.  She is going to go crazy in court just listening to her parents' voices.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: October 12, 2010, 07:24:28 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  A question for you all....If Caylee's remains were not at the site during the TES search on Suburban, THEN WHERE WAS SHE?

Heaven, in God's eternal arms.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: October 12, 2010, 07:24:34 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/25370949/index.html

Bill shaeffer: Analysis Of Casey Defense Witness No-Show

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: October 12, 2010, 07:32:59 PM »

Bearlyhere, NCMike and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi Mike, haven't run into you in a long time!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: October 12, 2010, 07:34:45 PM »

O/T

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/12/zahra-baker-case-stepmom-confesses-to-writing-ransom-note-case-goes-to-homicide/

Zahra Baker case: Stepmom confesses to writing ransom note, case goes to homicide

Elisa Baker has confessed to writing the ransom note found at the Baker residence on Saturday during an “emergency call” pertaining to a “mulch fire”.  Then she got a lawyer and clammed up.  She is now facing felony obstruction of justice charges.  The original Amber Alert has been cancelled and police chief Adkins has announced the investigation is moving from a possible abduction to a homicide case.

The evil just doesn't stop!   Prayers for Zahra an angelic monkey

Oh, my heart.  Jesus is holding her hand and erasing the memories of the evil she lived with. 

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: October 12, 2010, 07:36:54 PM »

O/T

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/12/zahra-baker-case-stepmom-confesses-to-writing-ransom-note-case-goes-to-homicide/

Zahra Baker case: Stepmom confesses to writing ransom note, case goes to homicide

Elisa Baker has confessed to writing the ransom note found at the Baker residence on Saturday during an “emergency call” pertaining to a “mulch fire”.  Then she got a lawyer and clammed up.  She is now facing felony obstruction of justice charges.  The original Amber Alert has been cancelled and police chief Adkins has announced the investigation is moving from a possible abduction to a homicide case.

She survived the cancer that invaded her body, but could not survive the evil cancer she lived with.

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: October 12, 2010, 07:42:28 PM »

O/T

She survived the cancer that invaded her body, but could not survive the evil cancer she lived with.

It's so heartbreaking!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: October 12, 2010, 07:47:08 PM »

Can a moderator edit my last post......A semi slid down an embankment.....
I don't know how I got that in there.......

TIA

hahahahaha   

Okay, someone tell me what was in the original, I missed it.  <Please and thank you!>

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: October 12, 2010, 07:49:27 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/10/casey-anthony-search-volunteer-cites-illness-avoids-questioning-for-now.html
Casey Anthony: Search volunteer cites illness, avoids questioning — for now
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on October, 12 2010 6:29 PM
Texas EquuSearch volunteer Laura Buchanan won’t be deposed — as scheduled — on Wednesday by prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case, WFTV-Ch. 9 reported tonight.

“Buchanan backed out, saying she’s ill,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich said.

Prosecutors are looking into allegations that Buchanan falsified records about the search for toddler Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her child.

The defense team did not respond to WFTV’s questions about Buchanan, Belich said.

“It is certainly suspect and damning to the defense that all of a sudden she’s too ill to proceed with the deposition,” WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said. 

Buchanan has said she saw nothing in the area where the toddler’s remains were found months later — a comment seen as helpful to the defense case. But last week, WFTV found a document showing that on the day in question — Sept. 3, 2008 — Buchanan and her team were searching at Blanchard Park – not in the area where Caylee was later found.

Belich also talked to another EquuSearch volunteer, Lela Radojevic, who said she was with Buchanan the whole day at Blanchard Park.

Tonight, Belich noted that Buchanan will have to answer prosecutors’ questions later and could face “serious legal trouble” if she made up document

Hmm, I didn't see them say where she was a friend of CA and might have been a plant.

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: October 12, 2010, 07:53:57 PM »

TIA

hahahahaha   

Okay, someone tell me what was in the original, I missed it.  <Please and thank you!>

It was part of an article about a semi sliding down an embankment, unrelated to the Laura Buchanan "called in sick" article!

....it kind sounded like "I" slid down an embankment and totally kerflunked my comment

are you more confused now??

Thanks MuffyBee for repair job!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: October 12, 2010, 07:54:56 PM »

TIA

hahahahaha    

Okay, someone tell me what was in the original, I missed it.  <Please and thank you!>

Basically, there was part of an article title or headline about a semi sliding down an embankment that got posted along with the article about Caylee's case.     <and you're very welcome>  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: October 12, 2010, 08:03:44 PM »

TIA

hahahahaha   

It was part of an article about a semi sliding down an embankment, unrelated to the Laura Buchanan "called in sick" article!

....it kind sounded like "I" slid down an embankment and totally kerflunked my comment

are you more confused now??

Thanks MuffyBee for repair job!

Not confused, I understand PA-ese!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: October 12, 2010, 08:05:46 PM »

Thanks, 

I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: October 12, 2010, 08:07:22 PM »

Thanks, 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.