April 30, 2024, 12:09:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 110214 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #280 on: September 28, 2010, 09:21:17 PM »

I was booted .. dunno why ..

Any way the words of Baez to the Spanish Reporter that I was able to pick up
http://www.wftv.com/video/25193991/index.html
His words are   " give me a minute please, don't grill me, don't ask of me, this is not working here right now " something of that effect.
I think he was offering appeasement to the Spanish speaking News reporter and yet being very " scoff" to/at Kathi Belich... for we all know they are not the best of " professional colleagues" there is no mincing between Baez and Ms. Belich .. they simply agree to disagree. And have their personal feelings of each other. 

The later of the words as Baez is walking into the building .. his words translated
I maybe wrong but I think he tells the Reporter to contact him at his office 
Because he says " posada" which in translation is:
(Business / Commerce)
[literally: place for stopping]
I am not for sure though.

ok I am hispanic and I heard him tell the reporter that he has nothing to say! she asked him something else and he said we have to go eat.

she the reporter asked in spanish asked about the results of something because baez said we are waiting the decison not yet know

I will relisten after dinner to see if I missed anything!
Thank YOU Loca, I hope I did okay on translation.. again I am very Rusty.. I do not profess to be correct .. he spoke so quickly and again I am not up on my Spanish .. eek. 
I am glad you will listen and translate what is said by Bobo. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: September 28, 2010, 09:27:05 PM »

I was booted .. dunno why ..

Any way the words of Baez to the Spanish Reporter that I was able to pick up
His words are   " give me a minute please, don't grill me, don't ask of me, this is not working here right now " something of that effect.
I think he was offering appeasement to the Spanish speaking News reporter and yet being very " scoff" to/at Kathi Belich... for we all know they are not the best of " professional colleagues" there is no mincing between Baez and Ms. Belich .. they simply agree to disagree. And have their personal feelings of each other. 

The later of the words as Baez is walking into the building .. his words translated
I maybe wrong but I think he tells the Reporter to contact him at his office 
Because he says " posada" which in translation is:
(Business / Commerce)
[literally: place for stopping]
I am not for sure though.

ok I am hispanic and I heard him tell the reporter that he has nothing to say! she asked him something else and he said we have to go eat.

she the reporter asked in spanish asked about the results of something because baez said we are waiting the decison not yet know

I will relisten after dinner to see if I missed anything!
Thank YOU Loca, I hope I did okay on translation.. again I am very Rusty.. I do not profess to be correct .. he spoke so quickly and again I am not up on my Spanish .. eek. 
I am glad you will listen and translate what is said by Bobo. 

Deenie
No problem I had to  replay it because his voice was so low! the hispanic reporter was asking him about something referring to   I am sure the testing of the articles of clothes etc and he also more or less said I dont have anything to say right now.

Loca
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #282 on: September 28, 2010, 09:37:33 PM »

Not wanting to make a Stack -

Loca Thank you, I didn't even know that the vid existed until it was brought up by other Monkeys - I was just trying to help out. Your " listening and translating" will be very helpful to those who " want to know" what he and she said within the " very fast paced" words thrown out ..

I think it is of the concern that Baez may be " offering words" to a chosen few within the Hispanic community because of his words stated that he feels he had been held " against prejudice" for being " his words" the first Hispanic Atty to be on a case such as huge as " Casey/ Caylee Anthony" ..whatever .. this is not about HIM ..yet he has made such statements of his nationality in the past in regards to this case.
He could be of any nationality/back ground ..would not matter, It's his character that we question ..his scruples included... 
  He can't figure that out ? Yet?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #283 on: September 28, 2010, 10:01:29 PM »

Hi Boo
Good to see you here -
Would love to hear your opinion on all that has been requested by Team Baez - DNA
That they want further testing etc..  Caylee's shorts and the laundry bag, them grasping at straws for yet another "  " to waste time in court. 
To prove ' another' was responsible for Caylee's death .. now even bringing in that Caylee was possibly sexually abused ..

Which was a thought way back when speculated, never looked into though, *that we know of by LE/or the Prosecutors.
All of a sudden though, it is a focus or speculation by the defense team ..  that it's a possibility they can find DNA on Caylee's shorts etc...to prove that Casey did not kill Caylee  that Caylee was " abused" by a Male ..I am guessing is the direction they are going for ..to find a male to blame. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: September 28, 2010, 10:38:17 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks for all the great links & comments-have been sick lately and not online, so it's wonderful to read your great coverage.  Thanks again-now on to WFTV & watch the coverage from yesterday.

I predict that when Judge Perry finally does explode at Baez, it will be at the perfect time and be satisfying to observe! lol
I agree Ono, I can't wait to see it too ...Mr. Bayice ..lol.
I hope you feel better soon an angelic monkey

Thanks, Deenie   

I suffered through  the three status hearing videos this evening and fear my healing process has been hampered a bit-lol.

I often wonder:

!)  If Baez has a low thyroid condition???
2) Has he no secretaries with organizational skills?
3) Is he uncomfortable in/with the U. S. Court System?  He seems lost,imo.

It's excruciating to watch him before the Court;  In the natural order of things, when one goes to Law School, over time, one  begins to naturally develop mental discipline/ good study habits/ organizational  skills-and a good vocabulary becomes essential & helpful-memorize every word in the dictionary & you'll be glad you did! lol

Law School is great mental exercise for all, even if the Law School graduate doesn't even intend to practice Law.  Great mental exercise for Life.

I remain dumbfounded at the Defense' carelees/lack-a-daisical behavior which we've all witnessed.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: September 28, 2010, 10:39:31 PM »

**careless**
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: September 28, 2010, 10:41:13 PM »

not reporting your child missing for 31 days, shows neglect to me. Its all id need.

Me too.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: September 28, 2010, 10:46:11 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks for all the great links & comments-have been sick lately and not online, so it's wonderful to read your great coverage.  Thanks again-now on to WFTV & watch the coverage from yesterday.

I predict that when Judge Perry finally does explode at Baez, it will be at the perfect time and be satisfying to observe! lol

Ono, it is good to see you....I am sorry to read you have not been well. I hope you are on the recovery road and well will have you back soon. In the meantime do take care.  I hope your prediction comes to fruition....I wanna be there or at least watching when it happens!!

Hey Sunny-thanks for the kind wishes.  I caught a whopper of a virus from my toddler grandson and it threw this old body for a loop! lol    Word of advice:  Don't lick the spoon after feeding ye sickly toddler, no matter how much you love Gerber's bananas & don't want to see any of it go to waste. lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: September 28, 2010, 10:55:06 PM »

I too, have long been disturbed by some of Caylee's pictures.  She  looked neglected a lot, imo.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #289 on: September 28, 2010, 11:12:38 PM »

Ono  I am happy to hear your feeling better.

Thank You for your Reply .. I dunno what to think about Mr. Baez ..
He is so so ' unconventional' yet in the worst of ways .. I so agree with you. 

Some people can be very unconventional and be Brilliant .. he is quite the opposite isn't he.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: September 28, 2010, 11:52:45 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/25097289/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

The new photo's ( well old but newly released) of Caylee wearing the pink t-shirt " Big Trouble comes in small packages" ..sigh.. I believe they were taken at Ricardo's residence.
Link above is the photo's slides.

Does anyone notice how poorly Caylee looks? Her hair is mussed up, she looks unkept, there is ton's of left over " red cups" more than likely a party was the night before, or ?. 
The photo's are taken in what order I do not know..
I can see though the last photo of Caylee in " order" is the " First One" shown ...
All the photo's except one, Caylee's hair is over her eyes ..etc..

Casey or someone " Cut" Caylee's bangs 'first photo in the sequence'.. and she has a defined purple bruise under her right eye ..
( all photo's both are wearing the same clothing, so I believe the photo's were taken within the same day)

I wonder where Caylee was during the " Party" ..or who was at the party? Or Was it just a bunch of " Guys" who came over. That Casey had found/moved into " Ricardo's place" her new hang out and would not leave.. and Ricardo didn't know what to do with her ? Casey the Cockroach.

Almost does not even look like Caylee in the photo's.. except for the one with her Bangs cut
I wonder how she got the bruise?

I had made the comment several times after seeing those pics that caylee looked unbathed and unkept! not nourished! If cindy has seen this and doesnt react with anger than its the money  caching caching ringing in her ears!!
She doesn't even resemble Caylee in those photo's Loca.. How Sad. That is what we have for comparison, god knows what actually " took place" within Caylee's world while being dragged to god knows where by Casey.. Caylee in those photo's looks very off from her known photos. She doesn't even have facial expressions that are normal ..
I was looking at them/these in this photo set and Caylee's eyes ..her squinting and looking almost hazy .. Wondering If Caylee was all there when these photos were taken.
Her eyes are so Big and Bright in the majority of every photo known of her .. she looks like a little hoodlum in those photo's with her MOM ..so so far off from what we have seen of Caylee

Caylee in the last video taken of her - Her eyes are Big and Bright and she is comfortable expressing herself.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMzedR5LV5Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IMzedR5LV5Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

I recall in one of the jail house tapes Cindy ask Casey who cut Caylee's bangs  if she Casey cut them and Casey replied yes she always cut Caylee"s bangs...I thought it was a odd question at the time...jmo

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 29, 2010, 12:05:05 AM »

not reporting your child missing for 31 days, shows neglect to me. Its all id need.

Me too.

Me, three.  She didn't report Caylee missing to LE, to grandparents, to friends, to boyfriends, to brother, to no one!  Absolutely!  It's all I need to know.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: September 29, 2010, 12:08:54 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/25097289/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

The new photo's ( well old but newly released) of Caylee wearing the pink t-shirt " Big Trouble comes in small packages" ..sigh.. I believe they were taken at Ricardo's residence.
Link above is the photo's slides.

Does anyone notice how poorly Caylee looks? Her hair is mussed up, she looks unkept, there is ton's of left over " red cups" more than likely a party was the night before, or ?. 
The photo's are taken in what order I do not know..
I can see though the last photo of Caylee in " order" is the " First One" shown ...
All the photo's except one, Caylee's hair is over her eyes ..etc..

Casey or someone " Cut" Caylee's bangs 'first photo in the sequence'.. and she has a defined purple bruise under her right eye ..
( all photo's both are wearing the same clothing, so I believe the photo's were taken within the same day)

I wonder where Caylee was during the " Party" ..or who was at the party? Or Was it just a bunch of " Guys" who came over. That Casey had found/moved into " Ricardo's place" her new hang out and would not leave.. and Ricardo didn't know what to do with her ? Casey the Cockroach.

Almost does not even look like Caylee in the photo's.. except for the one with her Bangs cut
I wonder how she got the bruise?

I had made the comment several times after seeing those pics that caylee looked unbathed and unkept! not nourished! If cindy has seen this and doesnt react with anger than its the money  caching caching ringing in her ears!!
She doesn't even resemble Caylee in those photo's Loca.. How Sad. That is what we have for comparison, god knows what actually " took place" within Caylee's world while being dragged to god knows where by Casey.. Caylee in those photo's looks very off from her known photos. She doesn't even have facial expressions that are normal ..
I was looking at them/these in this photo set and Caylee's eyes ..her squinting and looking almost hazy .. Wondering If Caylee was all there when these photos were taken.
Her eyes are so Big and Bright in the majority of every photo known of her .. she looks like a little hoodlum in those photo's with her MOM ..so so far off from what we have seen of Caylee

Caylee in the last video taken of her - Her eyes are Big and Bright and she is comfortable expressing herself.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMzedR5LV5Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IMzedR5LV5Q?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

I recall in one of the jail house tapes Cindy ask Casey who cut Caylee's bangs  if she Casey cut them and Casey replied yes she always cut Caylee"s bangs...I thought it was a odd question at the time...jmo

My monkey
looking at those pics of caylee you can see the ovious neglect!  I am almost sure she hadnt been bathed! she looked dazed! and her face looked puffy and swollen and her clothes were dirty!!  messy hair not like the neat bubbly alert caylee as you can see  in other pics. Even casey looked unkept like a bad hangover night! all those cups! what did she feed caylee?  sad sad sad!!

any ways I have a question?

According to Casey’s jailhouse letters, Casey says Baez guaranteed she would be going home. Does anyone know if Baez wrote Casey a letter, and put it in writing that isn’t what he meant? I was just watching a video from In Session where they talked about Baez could lose his license for making a claim like that and should put it in writing that he only meant he guaranteed her he’d do his best so she could go home. Not that she would absolutely be going home, and make sure she understands the difference. Because Casey seems to be under the impression she’s walking!

the above comment was made on another thread but made sense to me! however I could not find it on in session myself!  does anyone recall???

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: September 29, 2010, 12:28:35 AM »

Kathi asks Mason at the very end of this video....

Kathi B: "do you think it was an accident that (Kathi said Casey by mistake) Caylee had 3 pieces of duct tape over her mouth?"

Mason: "that's not true"

WTF......Maybe Mason hasn't read the autopsy report yet, being he's so busy and all.

Bozo was as usual RUDE!!! Didn't answer one question that Kathi B. asked, instead totally ignored her and spoke in Spanish to the Spanish reporter.

He had just deposed the scientists in Knoxville about the process and the equipment they used to determine the decomp in the car. My guess is he found out that is a very proven science and that it has been used for years. (since it has)  My guess he is trying now to re-route his defense because he had planned to discredit that as unscientific. One is Dr. Bass's graduate students was doing that research almost 10 years ago and recording the findings.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: September 29, 2010, 12:38:12 AM »

Lame, lame, lame.  If Baez needs Casey to identify jail personnel for him (yeah, right) -- then why on earth does he expect anyone, much less the non-nonsense Hon. Judge Perry, to buy the preposterous argument that she needs to be present at the depositions?  That is utterly ridiculous. 

Has Baez never heard of photographs?

Hi Desi, I really think BOZO thinks if Kc is there people will be less likely to say something they might say if she wasn't there......I think this is more stupid thinking on his part....I don't think the jail personnel care if she is sitting there or not....

That was my take on it also. He believes (or she told him) that if she could see them they would not tell things. I think they are both nuts, as the jail personnel are not going to cover up for a prisoner unless she has something on them (which I wondered too).

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: September 29, 2010, 12:50:27 AM »

OK I went back and listened to the tapes  before lunch baez  said to the hispanic  journalist!if he had any comment or anything to say and his comment was I have nothing to say!! I am hungry were going to lunch

after lunch she asked him about results of an  investigation! and he said  theres been no decision yet were still waiting. He didnt give her anymore info than he did Kathi in fact he kidded more with kathi and realy didnt give much time to the hispanic journalist!!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: September 29, 2010, 01:08:19 AM »

If you want to go back and look at the evidence of the shorts, shirt and the laundry bag here is the link to the evidence.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252744/detail.html

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: September 29, 2010, 03:56:26 AM »

If you want to go back and look at the evidence of the shorts, shirt and the laundry bag here is the link to the evidence.

Lol I went back and read some of caseys jail house letter to robin. In one letter she mentions that there are so many people out of jobs and her mom is milking the system lmao. she doesnt know how long that will last. than she goes on to tell her that goerge either quit his job  or was fired! and hasnt been home evening making cindy think he went to work!! isnt that when he was with river lmao!!!  she talks about how weird her family is and how unsupportive they are. I know cindy doesnt care about casey! or caylee anymore even casey has noted that her mom is on t.v all the time traveling around. this family is beyond  weird. she truly hates her mom and at times loves her.  baez is telling her everything the anthonys do and their no good attorney!! lol  alot of half truths in those letters.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: September 29, 2010, 03:57:59 AM »

Lol I went back and read some of caseys jail house letter to robin. In one letter she mentions that there are so many people out of jobs and her mom is milking the system lmao. she doesnt know how long that will last. than she goes on to tell her that goerge either quit his job  or was fired! and hasnt been home evening making cindy think he went to work!! isnt that when he was with river lmao!!!  she talks about how weird her family is and how unsupportive they are. I know cindy doesnt care about casey! or caylee anymore even casey has noted that her mom is on t.v all the time traveling around. this family is beyond  weird. she truly hates her mom and at times loves her.  baez is telling her everything the anthonys do and their no good attorney!! lol  alot of half truths in those letters.

so jose is feeding her all the gossip he keeps her updated on cindy and georges doings.

Loca
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #299 on: September 29, 2010, 04:01:15 AM »

Loca,
I will have to find them, if you go to youtube and type in search " Casey Anthony Lee jail house" there are 4, or 5 videos of ...... Casey and Lee talking while she is on the jail house phones.. Lee expressing to Casey " You do not have to speak to Baez, You can write letter's and send them through the prison mail system ..without him knowing ..or being able to read them" meaning send the letters to the Ant house ..etc.. 

here is the link to one of the vids for you to listen to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uo-WEfAJS8

Gack all of them ..
God Bless Caylee and All those Who love and Support Her
I have to go now
Night Loca, take care of you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.