September 20, 2024, 08:59:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #172 9/26/20 - 10/14/10  (Read 114654 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: October 07, 2010, 10:35:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25290721/detail.html

Obvious to me that JL is using up the allotted investigation hours given by JP...and accomplishing nothing....I sure would love to see an accounting of who, when, where and why

WFTV obtained state financial records, which show how the defense has spent $14,000 of taxpayer money defending Casey. Its private investigator, Jeremiah Lyons, has spent hundreds of taxpayer dollars attempting to interview dozens of witnesses without success. The private eye's explanations included wrong addresses and unanswered doors.

The defense has also spent tax money for the training records of Orlando police officer Ed Michael, who, with his police dog, investigated a call in October 2008, five days before Casey was locked up on no bond, that a woman heard screams for help coming from woods, blocks away from the Anthonys' house on the opposite side from where Caylee was found.
On the opposite side, down the street, in the next county.  Geez, do you think they will investigate, (using tax money, of course,) my screams in Ohio after hearing this?

Ridiculous, isn't it?  Desperate and unethical people can resort to some really pitiful tactics.  What a shame they are wasting other people's money at such an alarming rate and for such a despicable cause.

Yes, Sunny.  I think they will investigate every scream from anywhere in the whole history of the world.  IMO they will do anything to avoid getting down to the real business of defending their client.  I haven't actually seen them do that yet.  It's like kids avoiding doing their homework with lame excuses.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: October 07, 2010, 10:38:05 PM »

Hi Monks--It's outrageous that the taxpayers of FL have to pay for this skank's legal defense.  I have always wondered just what Baez did with the $250,000 that he got from ABC.  I believe that he did no noticible legal work for Casey for at least a year.  As far as we know, his activities were appearing on TV from NY and other places, going out on that disgusting Rivera's yacht, and it appears having some expensive custom-made suits fitted. But Judge Strickland got an accounting and ruled almost immediately that the money was accounted for and that the legal defense from that point on would be at the public trough.  I wondered how Strickland could have actually reviewed the claimed expenses and OK'd them so quickly.  It seemed to me at the time that a CPA needed to check the figures.  I wonder if anyone other than Strickland looked at the figures.  If not, I sure wish they would.

I just can't imagine how Baez could justify spending $250,000 in that time period to Strickland's satisfaction.

Let's not forget that he also went to sex seminars/retreats!!! maybe he thoguht the nanny was there!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: October 07, 2010, 10:40:11 PM »

Hi Monks--It's outrageous that the taxpayers of FL have to pay for this skank's legal defense.  I have always wondered just what Baez did with the $250,000 that he got from ABC.  I believe that he did no noticible legal work for Casey for at least a year.  As far as we know, his activities were appearing on TV from NY and other places, going out on that disgusting Rivera's yacht, and it appears having some expensive custom-made suits fitted. But Judge Strickland got an accounting and ruled almost immediately that the money was accounted for and that the legal defense from that point on would be at the public trough.  I wondered how Strickland could have actually reviewed the claimed expenses and OK'd them so quickly.  It seemed to me at the time that a CPA needed to check the figures.  I wonder if anyone other than Strickland looked at the figures.  If not, I sure wish they would.

I just can't imagine how Baez could justify spending $250,000 in that time period to Strickland's satisfaction.

Let's not forget that he also went to sex seminars/retreats!!! maybe he thoguht the nanny was there!!!

Babybear
I think he spent that money on himself!!! Suits  and ipads and that new house he is loozin!!  I never hear anything I mean we never hear anything about his wife! I think he spent alot on himself!! and hid some!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: October 07, 2010, 10:41:53 PM »

On reading the analysis about Mason's words on the car content, I had a thought.  It seems to me at one time that it was speculated that the doll in question was a older doll, possibly Casey's and then passed to Caylee(I may be misremembering, but I think it is the case).  Is it possible at all that this was not even Caylee's favorite doll at all?  Could the favorite been in the car, but had something incriminating on it and been replaced by Cindy with this doll?   Maybe Mason suspects this was done??  I feel kind of rusty on the case lately, so may be nothing at all.....
I have always wondered too, about the doll allegedly found in Caylee's car seat in Casey's abandoned car.  Especially when we learned that this doll had supposedly been Casey's as a child, too.  And when we learned during the December searches of the Anthony home that there were actually  multiple similar dolls in Caylee's room.  And when we learned in Cindy's state depo that she admitted to wiping off the doll on July 15 before looking for Casey or calling police.  I so wanna know the secrets that the dolly holds. 

Wonder if we will ever find out?

Desde
I sure think theres alot to the doll!! I think cindy switced dolls!

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: October 07, 2010, 11:02:41 PM »

Hi loca!!!!   Oh yeah!  How could I forget that sex seminar. The very thought of him in that context makes me ill.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: October 08, 2010, 12:09:27 AM »

Hi loca!!!!   Oh yeah!  How could I forget that sex seminar. The very thought of him in that context makes me ill.

Babybear
yeah lol I guess money problems aint all he has to deal with hahaha!!  if ya know what I mean giggles!!

Loca
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: October 08, 2010, 12:15:51 AM »

<self-snipped by Desi>
It was October 6, 2008.  Casey was leaving one of the regular jail visits with her case manager, required while she was out on bond.  This was about a week before the Grand Jury indicted her and she went to jail for good.

Reporters were lobbing questions at Casey as she came out; she pointedly ignored them as she sauntered toward the truck with her hips swaying and rolling.  Once the reporters had given up (was Casey perhaps out of earshot at that point?), you can hear the remark.

Kathi Belich:  "Why are you... Why are you strutting like that?"

Bump to add link:  http://www.wftv.com/video/17636551/index.html

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: October 08, 2010, 12:22:17 AM »

I don't believe for a moment they FOUND 150 people that searched Suburban. I call BS on that. I want to hear them tell the court that.
They have not even spoken to the original 32 who were identified as searching very close to the area where Caylee's remains were found. Not only that, but they were provided with the the sign in sheet showing the names of the leader and the other searchers in that group. None of them have been contacted by the duhfense.
Wow, I hadn't realized that.  That's what you call the "ostrich head in the sand" defense strategy, eh?   Very, very telling.  IMO they are skating on some very thin ice here, ethically and legally speaking.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: October 08, 2010, 02:08:58 AM »

Evening, all!  Just checking in and wanted to second those of you who wonder what's up with "Caylee's favorite doll".  IIRC, Cindy was the one who said that was Caylee's favorite doll.  So, I'm wondering if that was Caylee's favorite doll, then why isn't Caylee holding that doll in this pic http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://niecey456.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/41067004.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bloggernews.net/120657&h=397&w=300&sz=44&tbnid=ZiCUZKYZk9rGhM:&tbnh=258&tbnw=195&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCaylee%2Banthony%2Bcar%2Bseat%2Bpicture&zoom=1&q=Caylee+anthony+car+seat+picture&hl=en&usg=__ETKoFjAPLoC4UHIszbhZSvE8AXs=&sa=X&ei=qqyuTNrOCYGBlAeb_LzlDw&ved=0CBYQ9QEwAA ?  We probably all know little children, with a favorite toy that must go everywhere they do.  You know, that toy that every parent/relative/innocent bystander searches for if it gets lost.    The toy that "smart moms" buy 2 or 3 of when the child is still small.  The favorite toy many of us have packed away in closets/under bed boxes/attics/basements/storage units.

I'm not buying that the doll in evidence is/was Caylee's favorite doll.  Mainly because Caylee would likely have had her fav doll with her when Casey killed her.  Of course, that would have probably left evidence...which then Cindy, Mrs.-I've-got-to-clean-the-car-and-save-Casey would have felt compelled to hide/remove/destroy. JMO  No matter, because LE certainly contacted TotallyTots, who would definitely know the manufacture date of that doll.  LE also had the composition of the doll's stuffing and manufacturing materials, as well as the chemical components composing them.  The thing I find interesting is the comparison doll in the evidence pics appears to be a doll sold by Walmart called Water Baby (IIRC).  The Walmart doll was marketed as a tub toy, machine washable, etc.  The evidence doll has a tag stating it's surface washable.  Both dolls are polyester fiber filled.  Theorizing here, that if the evidence doll was cleaned with something, the chemicals in the cleaner would affect the polyester fiberfill, leaving a "chemical signature".  Theoretically, if the doll was always with Caylee, the polyester fiberfill should have the same basic chemical residue as the car, varying in degree perhaps with the proximity to/from the trunk.  If Cindy cleaned the doll or switched dolls, it was both a stupid and futile effort (IMO).  And that's my 2 cents...   Have a good evening!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: October 08, 2010, 06:48:18 AM »

<self-snipped by Desi>
It was October 6, 2008.  Casey was leaving one of the regular jail visits with her case manager, required while she was out on bond.  This was about a week before the Grand Jury indicted her and she went to jail for good.

Reporters were lobbing questions at Casey as she came out; she pointedly ignored them as she sauntered toward the truck with her hips swaying and rolling.  Once the reporters had given up (was Casey perhaps out of earshot at that point?), you can hear the remark.

Thanks Desi! this made my morning.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: October 08, 2010, 07:32:36 AM »

I wonder if Casey is going to send her imaginary friend an imaginary get well card?   

No one who is involved with the Anthonys, even if it is just in Casey's imagination, remains unscathed, unbelievable.

http://www.pbpulse.com/gossip/celeb-stalker/2010/10/08/actress-juliette-lewis-injured-in-burbank-crash/

Actress Juliette Lewis injured in Burbank crash
By Associated Press   |  Celeb Stalker  |  October 08, 2010

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) — Police say actress Juliette Lewis has been injured in a hit-and-run crash in Burbank.

Sgt. Sean Kelley says Lewis was a passenger in the back seat of a four-door sedan Wednesday night when a driver ran a stoplight, smashed into Lewis’ vehicle and kept going.

The car was found a short distance away, but the driver had fled the scene.

Kelley says Lewis complained of pain in her head, back and neck and some bruising and was taken to a hospital.

He says the driver will be arrested on suspicion of felony hit and run when found.

The 37-year-old Lewis received a best supporting actress Oscar nomination for her role in the 1991 film “Cape Fear.” She appears in the soon-to-be released film “Conviction.”

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: October 08, 2010, 08:31:52 AM »

<self-snipped by Desi>

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: October 08, 2010, 10:27:33 AM »

<self-snipped by Desi>

Good morning Monkeys.
This is good news for the defense.  They can say that their star witness who worked with Casey, knew Zenaida well, etc. etc. etc. suffered head injuries in the accident and can't remember anything about Casey.  Mason can tell the judge to trust him that Juliette Lewis would have testified to this effect.
This is, of course, tongue in cheek, but nothing would surprise me with these two idiots.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #753 on: October 08, 2010, 10:44:32 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Casey Anthony Defense Star Witness a Dud?

thanks Bearly....interesting and I agree...I really like the statement analysis and this time I agree with Lillian Glass too!!

I really like this part:

My favorite Kathi Belich moment? When she called out to Casey Anthony as she walked on her parent's front lawn:

"Casey, why do you strut like that?"

Priceless. Kathi Belich recognized an issue that would impact this case: that Casey Anthony was actually enjoying the spotlight. This narcissism helps others understand how Casey could overcome maternal and human instinct to protect a child, in order to sucessfully take Caylee's life from her.

If Kathi Belich writes a book on the case, I will be the first on line to buy it.
Good point Sunny, it really did show how self absorbed and insurmountable KC thought she was.  I would buy the book too.  Kathi would be the only person worthy of authoring a book about this case, at least it would be based on fact, all fact.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: October 08, 2010, 11:04:14 AM »

Can anyone remember even one time sin-cin looked for Caylee???  Just one time??

"If I have to go out myself, door to door, and look for this child, until the day I die, I will walk every inch of this earth and open every door and knock on every door everyday and I will look in every nook and cranny," Cynthia said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html
  Posted: 4:19 pm EDT July 18, 2008
Updated: 9:21 pm EDT July 20, 2008

The only door she ever knocked on was Dom Casey's at the hotel.   

lol! too funny..

just to add, if Cindy doesn't think that Caylee is really dead, why isn't she out looking for her everyday? another lie from CinCin..trying to distract...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: October 08, 2010, 11:24:25 AM »

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en#

10/06/2010 Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
10/06/2010 Notice of Taking Deposition(s)

Updated October 7, 2010 - State depositions scheduled
- Laura Buchanan - searcher - Mendham, NJ - added June 30, 2010
[State depo Aug. 16, 2010 in NJ - rescheduled State depo Oct 13, 2010 via Skype]not on State Witness List]

- John Morris - Mohave Valley, AZ - added Aug 30, 2010
[State depo via Skype Oct 21, 2010]

Good Morning Monks!!  If I was Laura Buchanan I'd be taking an "I'd better tell the truth pill" 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: October 08, 2010, 02:05:16 PM »

<self-snipped by Desi>

Good morning Monkeys.
This is good news for the defense.  They can say that their star witness who worked with Casey, knew Zenaida well, etc. etc. etc. suffered head injuries in the accident and can't remember anything about Casey.  Mason can tell the judge to trust him that Juliette Lewis would have testified to this effect.
This is, of course, tongue in cheek, but nothing would surprise me with these two idiots.

Desdi
thank you!! soooo much!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: October 08, 2010, 02:09:47 PM »

<self-snipped by Desi>

Good morning Monkeys.

Desdi
thank you!! soooo much!!

Desdi
I just wanna choke her every time I see !!
her smile and chewing that gum like her mom!! did you see that smile as she was in the building looking at the cameras and struttingg out like she is on the red carpet grrrrrr and the way kathi asked her lol too funny!! thankkkkkk you desdi

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: October 08, 2010, 02:19:52 PM »

<self-snipped by Desi>

Good morning Monkeys.

I wonder why it hasnt been a bombshell on the nancy grace show that
all these people disapeared at the same time! zanny and her family and all those people casey said were involved or people casey worked with!!

maybe they are  in the twilight zone!! has anybody offered ramsom for them?

Snark!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: October 08, 2010, 02:22:37 PM »

I wonder if Casey is going to send her imaginary friend an imaginary get well card?   

No one who is involved with the Anthonys, even if it is just in Casey's imagination, remains unscathed, unbelievable.

http://www.pbpulse.com/gossip/celeb-stalker/2010/10/08/actress-juliette-lewis-injured-in-burbank-crash/

Actress Juliette Lewis injured in Burbank crash
By Associated Press   |  Celeb Stalker  |  October 08, 2010

BURBANK, Calif. (AP) — Police say actress Juliette Lewis has been injured in a hit-and-run crash in Burbank.

Sgt. Sean Kelley says Lewis was a passenger in the back seat of a four-door sedan Wednesday night when a driver ran a stoplight, smashed into Lewis’ vehicle and kept going.

The car was found a short distance away, but the driver had fled the scene.

Kelley says Lewis complained of pain in her head, back and neck and some bruising and was taken to a hospital.

He says the driver will be arrested on suspicion of felony hit and run when found.

The 37-year-old Lewis received a best supporting actress Oscar nomination for her role in the 1991 film “Cape Fear.” She appears in the soon-to-be released film “Conviction.”

Bearly
shouldnt you foward that to baez!! it could be crucual to caseys case that juliette ended up in hollywoord!!
snark lol

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.