April 24, 2024, 03:47:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413777 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 04, 2008, 06:43:43 PM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 12:52:03 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 05:10:20 AM »

It pays to get up early. First one into the clean cage!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 05:10:40 AM »

Good Morning Bearly

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 05:11:01 AM »

It pays to get up early. First one into the clean cage!

The early bird gets the forum!

Good morning!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 05:14:26 AM »

Altruist posted this link on the last thread. This is an unheard 1 hour interview with Cindy Anthony. You really MUST listen to this. Lots of info I never knew or heard before.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

On the lower left side are a bunch of blue boxes that say UstreamTV. Second row down, 4th box from left is the interview. Just click on that box

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 05:45:23 AM »

Altruist posted this link on the last thread. This is an unheard 1 hour interview with Cindy Anthony. You really MUST listen to this. Lots of info I never knew or heard before.

On the lower left side are a bunch of blue boxes that say UstreamTV. Second row down, 4th box from left is the interview. Just click on that box
Good morning!
I've been away from SM for a bit, because I wasn't getting enough sleep and my house was a disaster, because I couldn't be bothered to do house chores. Trying to go through all the documents and keep up with the threads is exhausting. Needless to say, I'm back and frustrated that we still don't have answers. I'm trying to catch up on what I missed. Can anyone give me just the most relevant points of info we have gotten in the last 3 or 4 days? I also, saw that LP made some sort of statement about Caylee's dad being in the family? I'm back with a clean house and plenty of rest. It's gonna be a long day.   

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 05:46:30 AM »

Oh, sorry, Mrskub, I accidentally quoted you. My post is to everyone in general.   

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 05:54:41 AM »

Good morning!  I watched a re-run of Nancy Grace last night and the interviews with Casey saying she tried to call the nanny but all the numbers had been disconnected.  We know that's a lie but did they every really get numbers from her that proved to be disconnected?  Surely disconnected numbers can be traced to the owner.  Ok, I am off to listen to these!  Thanks!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 06:01:55 AM »

Oh, sorry, Mrskub, I accidentally quoted you. My post is to everyone in general.   

Good Morning EverySunset. Welcome back. I know how overloaded you can get here. You have a lot of catching up to do. Holler if you need help.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 06:02:59 AM »

Good morning!  I watched a re-run of Nancy Grace last night and the interviews with Casey saying she tried to call the nanny but all the numbers had been disconnected.  We know that's a lie but did they every really get numbers from her that proved to be disconnected?  Surely disconnected numbers can be traced to the owner.  Ok, I am off to listen to these!  Thanks!

Good Morning Sharon.

I saw no attempts to contact anyone that was disconnected on the phone call lists.

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 06:37:20 AM »

Good Morning EverySunset. Welcome back. I know how overloaded you can get here. You have a lot of catching up to do. Holler if you need help.
Hi Mrskub and thanks. I understand I cannot read EVERYTHING that happened around here in the time i took off. You guys never stop.  I wondered if I missed anything major and also, did LP actually come out and say it's a family member? Or is he still saying there are dna "shockers"? TIA

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 06:42:02 AM »

Hi Mrskub and thanks. I understand I cannot read EVERYTHING that happened around here in the time i took off. You guys never stop.  I wondered if I missed anything major and also, did LP actually come out and say it's a family member? Or is he still saying there are dna "shockers"? TIA

The biggest thing is the most recent release of documents and videos. They can be found on the index page here in the Caylee forum. Rumor has it that Casey will be re-arrested in the near future and most likely, it will be for Caylee's death.

I believe Padilla did say to Destiny that it was a family member. You'll have to check with Des on that. It may be just his theory. I'm not sure.

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 06:42:32 AM »

Thanks Mrskub.  I am still listening.  Casey said she left a note on the car?  Casey started texting Cindy more in June and July because in the phone conversations Casey got frustrated trying to explain where Caylee was. Amy acted like she didn't know where the apartment was that Casey was in (per Cindy)  yet walked her straight to it.  The laptop was Cindy's.  "It was wiped clean from the 15th back."  Caley's backpack was there.  Her Sears card and JC Penney card and cash... were all in Casey's things.  She sure sounds calm.  "Everything took on the smell of the car." Jesse and Lee were together in the house alone while she left for flyers.   Cindy thinks he messed with her computer.  ugh I can barely listen to her! 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 07:01:15 AM »

Thank you Mrskub, I will definitely check those out. I did listen to the link you posted and agree with Sharon/tx. I could barely listen to the whole thing. The blame-casting is insane. Her accusing Amy and Ricardo and saying they were into drugs and had connections with filthy rich people who could make anyone they want disappear. Geez, Cindy, they smoke pot. Big deal. They're not the mafia. Just makes me sad. Amy is willing to do anything for Caylee and to help the Slanthony's, and this is Cindy's reaction. They might eat weed brownies, but your daughter killed a baby. It's time to stop pretending everyone's a sociopath, but Casey.

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 07:15:21 AM »

Thank you Mrskub, I will definitely check those out. I did listen to the link you posted and agree with Sharon/tx. I could barely listen to the whole thing. The blame-casting is insane. Her accusing Amy and Ricardo and saying they were into drugs and had connections with filthy rich people who could make anyone they want disappear. Geez, Cindy, they smoke pot. Big deal. They're not the mafia. Just makes me sad. Amy is willing to do anything for Caylee and to help the Slanthony's, and this is Cindy's reaction. They might eat weed brownies, but your daughter killed a baby. It's time to stop pretending everyone's a sociopath, but Casey.

I just finished listening.  Isn't amazing when Cindy says "Casey may be a liar but she is not a murderer!"  I agree with you EverySunsetonEveryPlane, this mom is lost in "never never land" regarding Casey.  She needs to stop enabling Casey.  Ok, I am off to read, have a great day everyone.   

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2008, 07:20:08 AM »

Wreck I wanted to respond to your message #99 on protecting a grandchild over a child. I can only give my experience as a grandmother.
I lived in the same town as my daughter when she gave birth. There is a feeling I can't explain that I got everytime holding her. I took care of her about everyday from 9-13 mos of age. I saw her first steps but didn't tell my daughter because she had to work and missed them. I had her waking hours to play and loved every minute of it. It is the most unconditional love you can experience. They moved far away wgeb sge was 13 mos and I think of her everyday..she is now 4 yrs old.

Yes I would protect my granddaughter from anyone or anything. I can't imagine basically raising her for over 2 years in your home and not even being more protective especially knowing that your daughter had problems. I would have been my child's enabler if I knew she had a lifestyle as Casey did. I would ahve babysat every second I could and protected my grandchild. I don't understand Cindy and I feel she does feel guilty for her granddaughter not being in her warm bed at night.

Sorry if I got kind of long winded (ready for second cup of coffee). The one thing I do know...my granddaughter is safe with some wonderful parents.
becca77
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 07:21:29 AM »

Good Morning everyone,

New to this site, but not to the case. Following this since Day 1 on another site. I have lurked here for some time and decided to join the more upbeat atmosphere you all have here. There seems to be less gossip and more facts discussed so kudos to you guys for keeping the story more on the facts with a light heart.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 07:29:26 AM »

A poster at WS who lives in Orlando was able to get a picture of the new donation site George uses now.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2008, 07:33:36 AM »

Good Morning everyone,

New to this site, but not to the case. Following this since Day 1 on another site. I have lurked here for some time and decided to join the more upbeat atmosphere you all have here. There seems to be less gossip and more facts discussed so kudos to you guys for keeping the story more on the facts with a light heart.

Welcome becca. I don't think we gossip but we do speculate and research to get to the facts. It's fun and as you say, "with a light heart". Everyone here is friendly and I can honestly say, we all want the same thing...Justice for Caylee.

Jump right in and make yourself comfy. It can be a bumpy ride some days.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2008, 07:39:46 AM »

Fladeedah
I know it's a bit off topic...but...

on.. 6/26/06 there was a stoveh report..does anyone know of this incident?

it is clearly in the year 06..not a typo. anyone? tyia

Stolen vehicle is referenced as a code of LE.  Would fit right in with this gang of criminal misfits.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.