April 28, 2024, 03:35:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413970 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2008, 10:45:34 AM »

Hmmm
I would love to see the rcpts from Cindy's  credit cards that Casey had.   Were any childrens items purchased with them ?

Good morning OF !!!  I know we read somewhere or heard somewhere that none of Caylee's things were taken from the house....like clothes she would need or diapers.....and that no one could find where she had purchased necessities for Caylee either
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2008, 10:49:15 AM »

I made a mess of moving this the right way sighhhhhhh

numbersgirl
Scared Monkey

Good Morning Monkeys...I was reading through last night's posts and noticed alot of questions about Cindy's brother Rick and whether or not he is the "real deal".  I was on topix the night he posted.  Many were giving him a hard time - but he and I engaged in convo and he answered questions that verified to me is IS RICK.  I did some sleuthing of Ohio records, Clerk of Courts, etc and found the name of a girl that I knew tied to his name in some filings.  (I'm in NE Ohio)

Then here, I saw photos of his wedding - the bride is that girl!  He is who he says he is.  I believe he stated his motive for coming forward was to let people know that, with the exception of Cindy, his family doesn't condone Casey's actions nor do they support her.   
So did you talk him into a special guest appearance?
I have started a new thread feel free to add to this info.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3621.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2008, 10:49:47 AM »

Yes there were many many complaints to Publix!  I was one of the complainers.

I do believe this is more collection for the Anthonys' than anything else.  Why are they collecting for searching for Caylee?  Not one of them search for Caylee.  They have tried to halt searches.  They want searches by anyone but theirselves and on their terms only!
The Anthonys' were selling those t-shirts online for $10 along with other items.  They need to cut the bull and stand up to their daughter!

It's a shame instead of complaining ... you didn't contact Kid Finders Network first to find out THEIR mission .....  Whether or not you disagree with my post ... did you speak with someone from Kid Finders Network?  I did!

Yep, you are right ... the Anthonys still have on their website that they are collecting for searchers ... and THEY are asking $10 for a shirt .... yadda yadda yadda ... Shame on them!

I CAN TELL YOU BECAUSE I ASKED .... the dontation jar that is on the table DOES NOT GO TO THE ANTHONYS ... it goes to reprinting shirts and bracelets ...

IF you buy a tshirt off the Anthonys site it looks like they will "charge you for it"  SO DON'T BUY IT FROM THE ANTHONYS ... Kid Finder Network has NOTHING TO DO with what the Anthonys choose to do ...  Unfortunately this organization has run into a family that is CHOOSING to apparently exploit their good doing ... You can NOT fault Kid Finder Network for this!  Why punish this organization or the chances of someone noticing a poster of another missing child at ANY parking lot be missed because the Anthonys are taking advantage of people that are trying to help!

All I know is IF I were a parent of a missing child ... AND I PRAY TO GOD I NEVER AM ... I would want ANY volunteer sitting at a tent in 95 degree weather handing out whatever they had!  If they pulled their tent because the Anthony's are selling asking for a suggested donation for t-shirts on their website ... they would be doing CAYLEE a dis-service ... 

invision, kidfinders pulled out of the search for Caylee with TES. They were darn right rude from what I have heard, going so far as to remove any tents/equipment that they originally lent to TES. There are some other things I have heard about them and at present, I am trying to verify. When I do, I will post it. My personal opinion is that they are not everything they represent themselves to be and I believe eventually, this will be brought to the public's eye.

This is on the Kid Finders Network website under SERVICES, it is only partial, I am looking for their financial data, but haven't located it yet.

Investigation Services -   We have our own exclusive Investigative Team that we use to obtain any information or leads. With our own Investigative Team we investigate the leads we generate and provide any information to law enforcement.  It is said that Psychic's are now playing a major role in providing useful leads in missing person investigations, although the F.B.I. and N.C.M.E.C. claims no cases has ever been solved solely from Psychic ability.  If a Psychic ever volunteers a lead it stays within our organization until these leads can be confirmed by our Investigative Team or Law Enforcement.   Kid Finders Network never suggests to a family to solicit the use of Psychics.  Although we feel any and all leads should and will be investigated.  Any information obtained from a Psychic's advice are never at the expense of a family nor would they ever allow a Psychic hold personal property hostage from a family of a Missing Person.  These services are used strictly within our own organization.   Our Investigative Team Is Not For Hire  Nor Should Any Tips We Obtained To Be Relied On As 100% Accurate.  It is simply used as an additional tool, by our organization, to help find a Missing Person.

All of the above services are Free but, donations are greatly appreciated.  If you would like to help our organization by making a donation, go to our donation button.  If you would like to volunteer in any of these catagories please email us and let us know how you can help.  Volunteer@KidFindersNetwork.com

MrsKub:  Mcandles was the name that had been mentioned as being used for a fictional character by the skank, that last name is the same as the PR Director of the Kid Finders Network coinicidently.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2008, 10:51:39 AM »

anothermonkey -. from your transcript / overview a few pages back. I didn't include it to save bandwidth, but lemme ask everyone this -

if Cindy had seen and smelled the evidence that a child was dead and NOT her child or her daughter's child... would she draw the same conclusions?

Would she question that LE regarding the evidence? Would she say she doesn't trust the LE?

We have heard in the past from people / suspects / accused that they too do not trust the LE. Joran Van Der Sloot springs right to the front of my mind. When someone says they do not trust the LE, would they trust the LE to make a competent judgment on a case or evidence if the situation did not involve them and they were the victim?

I agree 100% Rob ... what would her reason be to NOT trust LE .... (Unless George was a dirty cop in Ohio and they knew the "behind the scenes")     J/K kinda ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2008, 10:52:53 AM »

Oh trust me jj ... I've been doing my homework ... I am grateful that MrsKub (whom I have an insurmountable amount of respect for!) is looking into the posibliity of a fraudulant organization .... I was giving her kudos for doing that!  Trust me ... I am as educated in this case as I can be at this point ...  I am also educated enough to know not to compare a missing child to a terrorist!
invision, I'm glad MrsKub gave you information you needed. Apparently you missed my point about exploitation when it comes to murder of children or thousands of Americans. That's ok. I admire your effort in finding Caylee. Unfortunately, she is dead. And filicide will continue, it's great that cases like this are brought into the public. As well, cases about terrorism should help educate the American public which is desperately needed.
We can all learn from this and I appreciate your posts.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2008, 10:53:24 AM »

I'm headed out to   and being soo long I will have to rake and bale it. 

then it will be time for me to try to do some house cleaning 

SeeYaByeee   Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2008, 10:53:43 AM »

anothermonkey -. from your transcript / overview a few pages back. I didn't include it to save bandwidth, but lemme ask everyone this -

if Cindy had seen and smelled the evidence that a child was dead and NOT her child or her daughter's child... would she draw the same conclusions?

Would she question that LE regarding the evidence? Would she say she doesn't trust the LE?

We have heard in the past from people / suspects / accused that they too do not trust the LE. Joran Van Der Sloot springs right to the front of my mind. When someone says they do not trust the LE, would they trust the LE to make a competent judgment on a case or evidence if the situation did not involve them and they were the victim?

I agree 100% Rob ... what would her reason be to NOT trust LE .... (Unless George was a dirty cop in Ohio and they knew the "behind the scenes")     J/K kinda ...

I noticed that Rick (ciny's brother) said in one of his posts that the reason George left LE would come out in this trial.  Wonder what it could be
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2008, 10:54:20 AM »

MrsKub:  Mcandles was the name that had been mentioned as being used for a fictional character by the skank, that last name is the same as the PR Director of the Kid Finders Network coinicidently.

Let's not forget ... Casey was searching missing kid sites for info prior to Caylee missing

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2008, 10:58:39 AM »

From last thread:

Brandi wrote:
Has anyone determined where Casey was the night of June 15? (After the alleged fight between Cindy and Casey over Casey having stolen money from Cindy's father's bank account. And an alleged choking incident.)

Tony says Casey did not spend the night with him, Clint says she did spend the night at Tony's ...

Somehow I think this is important to the puzzle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I agree Brandi,is there a phone call list from June 15th somewhere?

Yes , it look's  like Tony's house

Thanks Blonde but that is from the week of 6/22.I was looking for phone/text messages from 6/15....the last known day Caylee was seen alive.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2008, 10:58:47 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I have been reading the last few pages of posts and I feel I should make a comment about KidFinders.  Michelle Bart (Helping Heroes) works in collaboration with KidFinders and Never Lose Hope foundation.  She has made it her personal mission to become the Anthony family's unofficial "spokesperson".  To me that signals a conflict of interest and KidFinders should really pull the plug on their relationship with the Anthony's if they want remain credible.

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2008, 10:59:01 AM »

My last post was in quotes, but it's actually part 2 of my recap.. (I wasn't quoting myself)   please pardon any typos. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2008, 10:59:40 AM »

The entire OJ trial was based on this.
Criminals take the opposition of LE, simple fact.
For George it must be a struggle to be a former cop and going against that brotherhood.

Putting this perspective to the test when reading transcripts makes it clear where everyone stands.
In escalated cases, this turns into anti-government behavior and murder and violence is increased. Good to know when anarchy breaks out.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2008, 11:00:39 AM »

My last post was in quotes, but it's actually part 2 of my recap.. (I wasn't quoting myself)   please pardon any typos. 

Thank you for the recaps!!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2008, 11:02:09 AM »

I noticed that Rick (ciny's brother) said in one of his posts that the reason George left LE would come out in this trial.  Wonder what it could be
Blonde started a Rick thread, maybe we can come up with some questions for him.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2008, 11:02:33 AM »

Helping Heroes has been working in collaboration with Kid Finders Network and Never Lose Hope in an effort to bring Caylee Anthony home.

Despite what the authorities, the media, and the annoying protesters want to believe about her mother's [Casey Anthony] participation in Caylee's disappearance one thing hasn't changed, there is still a beautiful three-year old little girl missing and away from her family.

Our agenda is clear, Help Find Caylee and bring her home. She is the innocent one in all of this and we must focus on keeping her face out there and following up on all leads, no matter what. To see some of our questions and blogs follow the links below. In the meantime, join our efforts and help spread the word "Help Find Caylee."

We believe that Caylee is still alive and has been taken out of the country, the more we get the flyer out to the public the better chance we can find her, so we ask you to put your feelings aside and help make a difference one child at a time!

LINKS

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart/caylee-anthony-updates-li_b_127156.html

Shouldn't someone associated with KidFinders remain neutral when it comes to a missing child?

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2008, 11:02:42 AM »

Invision, i do not think anyone here would fault you or the mothers at that tent for having good intentions. I'm sure those women do believe they are suffering for a purpose. I understand that you were there and that you donated money in exchange for shirts. What you need to understand is that ANY organization that has ties to the Anthony family is going to be under suspicion & KFN was discussed on the last thread by some long time monkeys. Unless you are privvy to kidfinders financial information you cannot know what is going on behind the scenes. I, myself would not donate anything to anyone unless it is Tim Miller & TES. Things are not always as they seem as we have all found out.

In my opinion ... I donated the cost of replenishing the t-shirts and bracelets that I "bought" ... which is all they suggested that I do ...

I know, that's what I said   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2008, 11:03:04 AM »

thanks so much for doing this.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2008, 11:04:32 AM »

McCandles is also the name associated with that fight site where supposedly, pictures of Casey were posted. Klaas and I both looked and couldn't find anything.

invision, thank you for the compliment and the confidence. That means a lot to me. I will always try to uphold that.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2008, 11:04:43 AM »

Blonde started a Rick thread, maybe we can come up with some questions for him.

Good morning JJ;  I wish !!!  I think he is not talking anymore.  Too bad and i dont undertsand why
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2008, 11:05:30 AM »

OK. I think I get it now. Both parties have the videos. They are part of the discovery just not released to the public.

misses, sorry I can't seem to locate the link. This is a very confusing area of Florida discovery. We do not have full disclosure here in PA and I can't think of too many states that do.

On one hand I acknowledge it's need and understand it's relevance, but on the other it's frustrating to know that some "evidence" is on the public record and some is not. It's even hard to figure out why some is on and some is off at this time. It goes into the realm of 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.