April 28, 2024, 06:14:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413985 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1100 on: October 06, 2008, 05:24:14 PM »

July 15- Amy doesn't know where her camera is.. Casey says it might be at her parent's house.  Wonder if they ever found this camera? why was it at Casey's?

I believe she had some things (camera was one of them) mailed to Casey's parents' house. She thought she was going to be living there! Without the parents, of course.

Welcome, ferret!

Ya know Brandi...I thought about this whole scenario...of Casy having the Family Home *given* to her by Cin and Geo...awhile back when I first read about this...it made me wonder if Cin and Geo...were next on the list of ppl to go *POOF* out of Casey's life....just like Caylee....hmmmm...Des

I've read that Casey said she was getting the house.I also read where Casey said she was taking over the mortgage because Cindy was leaving George and needed a smaller place.I also read or heard Cindy herself say she was(at one time)thinking about letting Casey take over the mortgage.Aint that a big joke.
Cindy and George are a far,far way from just denial.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: October 06, 2008, 05:24:39 PM »

Nancy Grace is now covering Caylee tonight! YESSSS!!!! They updated the webstie here is what she has:

Tot mom wants out of house arrest to search for Caylee, but doesn't want the public to know when and where she plans to do her own investigation! Nancy Grace investigates tonight 8 & 10 PM on Headline News.

thanks...I couldn't imagine Nancy not covering Caylee

Baez must think the judge is an idiot, like himself.....she blew all chances of being allowed to look for her IMO! Casey knows very well where she put Caylee! Put her skank @ss in jail and throw away the key!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: October 06, 2008, 05:27:02 PM »

Nancy Grace is now covering Caylee tonight! YESSSS!!!! They updated the webstie here is what she has:

Tot mom wants out of house arrest to search for Caylee, but doesn't want the public to know when and where she plans to do her own investigation! Nancy Grace investigates tonight 8 & 10 PM on Headline News.

I believe that there is a very good possibility that Jose Baez's petition to the courts to relax the conditions of bail in regards to "home confinement".  I believe the judiary and the "powers that be" within the investigation are bowing to the defence.

Think about it:

1.  Casey's bond was not revoked in regards to her contact with a minor.
2.  Cindy and George were not disqualified as backer of the bond in regards to the gun incident.
3.  Casey's home confinement was extended to leaving the home for almost five hours each day.
4.  LE has extended an letter of cooperation to the defence..
5.  Charges relating to the death of Caylee have yet to be filed against Casey.

IMO

Janet

Court Hearing Set For Friday In Case of Missing Caylee Anthony 
Search team plans to resume search 
Last Edited: Monday, 06 Oct 2008, 11:17 AM CDT 
Created: Monday, 06 Oct 2008, 9:41 AM CDT

MyFox Orlando Reports

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla.  --  A hearing is scheduled to take place Friday regarding evidence in the case against Casey Anthony, mother of missing Florida three-year-old Caylee Anthony. Circuit Judge Stan Strickland will hear eight motions related to the case at 10:30 a.m. at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando.

Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez has filed several motions (click to view motions). He is demanding copies of and inspection of forensic evidence obtained from Casey’s computer, cell phone and sim cards, flash drives, cd roms, memory cards, and digital camera storage and for the state to preserve all the evidence and further testing of that evidence.

He also filed a motion to inspect, test, and photograph evidence that the state has as well as who has taken polygraph tests and what the results of the test show.

Another motion is requesting all records of the investigation conducted by the Department of Children and Families.

Baez is also asking for all records pertaining to Zenaida Gonzalez who Casey Anthony claims to have left Caylee with and a copy of the July 2, 2008 fight manifest from AirTran Flight 862. Early on in the case a witness claims to have seen a young girl matching Caylee’s description on that flight.

A motion will also be heard asking that Casey Anthony be allowed to leave her home confinement and visit key places and aid in the search for her daughter.

Equusearch to resume search for Caylee

Volunteers with Texas Equusearch are planning on returning to central Florida to start up their search again for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

The teams were forced to stop looking for Caylee when tropical storm Fay hit.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7586349&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

A spokesperson from the group says they should be back next week.

Sunday night vigil

FOX 35 was the only station present at Sunday night's vigil for missing toddler Caylee Anthony. The gathering was held less than ten miles from the Anthony's home on Hopespring Drive in East Orange County.

Anthonys move venue for vigil, neighbors grateful for change. (Video: MyFoxLA)

Residents on Hopespring Drive welcomed the move of the vigil. "Look at it," said Ned Couty, pointing to the quiet street scene. "Usually on a Sunday at this time, its like Mardi Gras out here," he said, referring to the hundreds of protesters and gawkers who have been showing up at the Anthony home for several weeks now.

Couty lives across the street from the Anthonys. He has gotten tired of the crowds and has placed "no trespassing" signs and caution tape in front of his home. He has since taken some of the signs down.

A handful of neighbors have said everyday living is getting easier and they feel comfortable in their own neighborhood once again.

"Everybody is a little bit more happy. There's nobody out here trying to start something, on both sides that is. I see more people walking their dogs, walking their kids ... walking," Couty said.

The Anthonys began informing friends of the change of venue earlier in the week. They intend to continue holding vigils at the new location as long as it remains unknown to the general public.

Up next, in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of three year old Caylee Marie, is the release of additional documents by the State Attorney's Office expected any day now.

Casey Anthony, mother of the missing child, has an arraignment hearing scheduled for October 14 on check fraud charges. Also a pre-trial hearing on charges of child neglect and lying to investigators is tentatively scheduled for November 5. The trial on those charges could start as early as November 17.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: October 06, 2008, 05:28:24 PM »

Ya know Brandi...I thought about this whole scenario...of Casy having the Family Home *given* to her by Cin and Geo...awhile back when I first read about this...it made me wonder if Cin and Geo...were next on the list of ppl to go *POOF* out of Casey's life....just like Caylee....hmmmm...Des

Yep, I think that chloroform wasn't just for a single use  JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: October 06, 2008, 05:29:47 PM »

MrsKub...hey Sweetie...tried to call you a few ago...I recently got off the phone withFrank B/with TES...he was not going back with TES due to health problems due to health...but has changed his mind....he talked with Tim this AM...there was a meeting set up for tomorrow re: general monthly stuff/including Caylee search.....meeting has been called off...Frank will be talking with Tim again tonight re: new plans....I told Frank that we need the data ASAP to get the Home Base supplies set up for them...

This is posted from the front page of TES website.....Dearest Monkyes....be Proud of Yourselves......

When “Hurricane Ike” struck the Texas coast near Galveston, it left widespread destruction and countless people without food, water or power, including the senior citizens and disabled residents of two ten story residential buildings --- the Heights House and the Heights Towers. Some of the residents were ill and needed medicine, and some required immediate medical care. TES member, Melissa Sullivan, spearheaded a mission to help those 270 residents by arranging for donations of food, water and the volunteers needed to shuttle the desperately needed items, along with medication and ice, up the ten flights of darkened stairwells and through hallways in the two buildings (blocks apart) until the residents power was restored several days later.

Many of the people, organizations and offices listed below be experienced multiple storm problems of their own, but they still made time to help others. So, Texas EquuSearch would like to say a big “Thank You” all of the following compassionate persons who gave so much to help these senior citizens in their time of need … and made this humanitarian effort a huge kindhearted success.

The dedicated and hard-working volunteers of Texas EquuSearch,
Marlee, Starr & Destiny of ScaredMonkeys.com
Houston Fire Department Asst. Chief Rick Flanagan
the unknown Houston Police Officers that arranged for the donation of two truck loads of ice
Houston City Council member/Mayor Pro-Tem Adrian Garcia & his staff
Tim Miller (Texas EquuSearch director)
Boy Scout Troop 73 and their leaders
The Wellness Center
Congressman John Culberson & his staff
The Salvation Army
Interfaith Ministries
Harris County Medical Reserve Corps.
The National Guard
Congresswoman Sheila Jackson-Lee & her staff
Good job Destiny, another  well deserved star in your crown.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: October 06, 2008, 05:30:43 PM »

WOW Des!! That's great!! I am glad you posted that!!!

and on another note....

Both of my daughters have dark circles..always have...and so have I..I think that because the skin is so thin under the eye, that in fair skinned people, the blood vessels show up more prominently...

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: October 06, 2008, 05:37:17 PM »

and on another note....

Both of my daughters have dark circles..always have...and so have I..I think that because the skin is so thin under the eye, that in fair skinned people, the blood vessels show up more prominently...

Allergic Shiners - my son had them as a child:

http://health.blogs.foxnews.com/tag/allergic-shiners/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: October 06, 2008, 05:37:22 PM »

The following words from the Sheriff's department really got to me.  It is one thing to request the protestors to conduct themselves accordingly but ...

Chief Mark Strobridge words reflect those of Cindy and George's defence ... Mark NeJame.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

In Casey Anthony story, can you feel any sympathy for George and Cindy Anthony?
posted by halboedeker on Sep 20, 2008 2:25:11 PM

Chief Mark Strobridge of the Orange County Sheriff's Office asked protesters to be reasonable. Then he added: "George and Cindy are victims. We need to remind the world that that's truly the case."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/post-3.html

Attorney Mark NeJame on Caylee's grandparents: 'Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims'
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
September 10, 2008

NeJame said he is representing George and Cindy Anthony and not their daughter, who is charged with child neglect, filing a false statement with law enforcement and check fraud. He said he has not spoken to Casey Anthony or her attorney, Jose Baez. Before he traveled to New York, NeJame sat down with the Orlando Sentinel to discuss his role ...

" ... Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims. They have lost their granddaughter. . . . Why are they not allowed to hold on to hope that their beloved granddaughter Caylee still might be with us? And other people say they are in denial. So what? Whose business is it? . . . They are going through what they need to go through. And if Caylee is still with us, then they are the ones who kept hope alive. . . . I think we have gotten consumed with making them media personalities rather than understanding that these are just grandparents ..."

EquuSearch did indicate clearly from the beginning that they were going to search for a live Caylee and that turned. And George and Cindy are very appreciative . . . for the people who have gone out there to search the fields. . . .

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1108 on: October 06, 2008, 05:38:25 PM »

Re: taking Caylee to bar. Some years back I had a guy bring his daughter into our
bar and I refused to serve him. He reported me to the LCBO, (Liq. Control Board)
bottom line: they came into see me and I showed them the room, which was full
of men, shooting pool, smoking, swearing etc. Guess who won the complaint??ME
crumpet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: October 06, 2008, 05:39:39 PM »

Hi everyone,

Just floating this out there, for what it's worth.

Casey had a shamrock decal on her car, shamrock charm(s) on her i.d. lanyard and I have to believe the shamrock baseball cap was also hers.  I'm guessing the pic of her and Annie was taken in Casey's car because Caylee is in her carseat behind them.  Annie could have just grabbed it for the pic or was having a bad hair day and was borrowing it.  As we all know, it was found in the Anthony's garbage.  When Casey heard about the woman who saw the look-alike car in the median, and IF that was Casey walking out of the woods in her "lucky" hat,  I think she'd want to get rid of it asap in case this woman or someone else got a look at it.  She knows the pic is out there, but at least she wouldn't get caught with it.  I can also see her losing it and shredding it because it didn't "work" for her.  Gotta love that magical thinking.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: October 06, 2008, 05:42:34 PM »

Welcome Crumpet........................ Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1111 on: October 06, 2008, 05:44:42 PM »

Hi everyone,

Casey had a shamrock decal on her car, shamrock charm(s) on her i.d. lanyard and I have to believe the shamrock baseball cap was also hers.  I'm guessing the pic of her and Annie was taken in Casey's car because Caylee is in her carseat behind them.  Annie could have just grabbed it for the pic or was having a bad hair day and was borrowing it.  As we all know, it was found in the Anthony's garbage.  When Casey heard about the woman who saw the look-alike car in the median, and IF that was Casey walking out of the woods in her "lucky" hat,  I think she'd want to get rid of it asap in case this woman or someone else got a look at it.  She knows the pic is out there, but at least she wouldn't get caught with it.  I can also see her losing it and shredding it because it didn't "work" for her.  Gotta love that magical thinking.

What is a lanyard?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: October 06, 2008, 05:46:19 PM »

Yep, I think that chloroform wasn't just for a single use  JMO

I have been thinking along the same lines myself....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crumpet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1113 on: October 06, 2008, 05:46:44 PM »

Hi everyone,

What is a lanyard?

The cord the i.d. tag is on that goes around your neck.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: October 06, 2008, 05:48:10 PM »

Hi everyone,

Welcome Crumpet!  I think Casey and Caylee both had shamrock shirts too so it was definately something Casey identified with.  I agree there is significance to the hat she threw in the trash and I'm glad LE has it now.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: October 06, 2008, 05:48:19 PM »

and on another note....

Allergic Shiners - my son had them as a child:

http://health.blogs.foxnews.com/tag/allergic-shiners/

My son has them right now...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: October 06, 2008, 05:49:30 PM »

I wonder if Nancy Grace would volunteer to be Casey's escort around town while searching for Caylee  provided she is allowed to   and   Casey as needed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: October 06, 2008, 05:51:22 PM »

Hi everyone,

What is a lanyard?

The cord the i.d. tag is on that goes around your neck.

Could also be a nautical cord ... like this one:

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1118 on: October 06, 2008, 05:51:46 PM »

I wonder if Nancy Grace would volunteer to be Casey's escort around town while searching for Caylee  provided she is allowed to   and   Casey as needed

Would Casey's home arrest case worker be able to give her permission to go to certain places to look?  I'm wondering if her and Baez really do want to leave the state.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1119 on: October 06, 2008, 05:52:43 PM »

Sent to TES From Fla Bloggers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Det. Melich makes the cut in this YouTube video created as a Thank You to OCSO and TES.

Warning, it will break your heart, again. Between the photo of Yuri standing in the backyard amongst the evidence tags, and the close up of my man-saint, Tim Miller, it is a 2 tissue minimum.

But watch it anyway, it is dedication personafied to Yuri, Tim Miller and TES, and everyone with them and on here searching for answers for Caylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4

ETA: Please give warm credit to it's creator, Lisa Zaccaro.

I originally posted this on WS, I felt it appropriate to post here as well as Tim and TES are headed back down to Orlando by the weekend.

GodSpeed in finding Caylee.

Blink

Oh my... tears are falling. Kuddos to whomever made this video.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.