April 28, 2024, 01:55:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413961 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1180 on: October 06, 2008, 06:48:09 PM »

Just asking, was the day the woman saw supposed KC coming out of the woods on Chickasaw and the day MC called KC and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw road, the same day? 

Welcome BooMonkey - Not sure if it was the same day.  I'd have to do some research. 
Who is MC????  All I can come up with in my brain is Mariah Carey and we know that aint right on any level!  ALRIGHT....moving to Blonde's "Who's Who" thread...

OK my bad, had names mixed up, it was Chris Stutz that called KC

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: October 06, 2008, 06:50:38 PM »

hi crumpet...welcome to scared monkeys....did you bring tea too?
Thank you and of course I did.  Darjeeling o.k.?

Works for me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1182 on: October 06, 2008, 06:51:14 PM »

Crisp, Matthew Allen – Went to high school with Casey (Colonial High School). He last saw Casey on July 7, 2008, at Subway. Talked about her boyfriend being out of town. Casey said daughter was in Sanford, FL with the babysitter, and Casey was going to pick Caylee up later that day. On June 19, 2008, he received a call from Casey and talked to her about leasing an apartment as his complex, Cranes Landing Apartments, for her and her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. They met and completed a contact form, but no contract lease agreement was signed. He contacted her later in the week but she was more interested in inviting him to the club (Fusion). He did not accept invitation.

Stutz, Chris – Casey’s former boyfriend. Source of information that follows is http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf. Met Casey while playing football with her friends. Began dating March or April 2007 and throughout the summer. At this time, Casey said she worked at Sports Authority. Long-distance relationship did not work out. Saw Casey a few times in May and June. On June 17 she came to his house driving dark colored Jeep Cherokee. Distressed because her parents were getting divorced (George cheating on Cindy). Talked about her and Caylee getting house. On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said ‘no’ and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested. Several of Casey’s friends met with George and Cindy at their house, giving them any information they could … around July 19 or 26 or so.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1183 on: October 06, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »

Could someone please give me the link to the text messages of Will and Amy etc. I can't seem to find them, and apologize for asking sure the link has been posted many times already.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1677908/Amy-Huzienga-Cell-Records-Part-2

scroll down to page 46/60.. near the bottom.  Last digits of number: 9971
Yikes,that's a lot of text messages and I don't have time to go through them all but I noticed it seemed like someone(#8679?)was setting people up for work?
Also,Casey asked Amy on june 29th if she could borrow her and her gas can.Car was towed june 30th so it sounds like maybe Casey was planning on picking up her car?
OR.....(trying to think all convoluted and sneaky like Casey)maybe she had these text messages planned out knowing LE would be looking at them....lol...now I have a headache...have a good night Monkey's.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1184 on: October 06, 2008, 06:52:12 PM »

Hey  I dont know if Mammy is here or not.....but I asked my friend her Question about ....Where was Casey between the time she ran out of gas and called Tony to  pick her up   and guess what........  he said he could not discuss anything about that time to me or anyone else.......that it was a very crusial part of the investigation.........No amount of begging and pleading on my part would make him say anything about it........just thought I would throw that out there for yall....

Did you ask him what day the chloroform search was on? You gotta ask that!!
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: October 06, 2008, 06:52:20 PM »

hey I watched something very sad on Oprah today about a man, Kent whitaker who wrote a book Murder by Family- about his son, Bart Whitaker, who had someone shoot his mom, dad and younger brother (but father did not die) He (bart) was also shot to make it look good.  The family had gone out to dinner to celebrate Bart's graduation from college.  When they came home someone shot the mother, younger brother, dad  and Bart.  Bart and dad lived. 

The police were suspicious of bart immediately when they found out he was not even in school and was not graduating. And was still only freshman after 4 years of supposedly going to college.  They said he was a sociopath and pathological liar, a master manipulator- his parents never suspected.  his father even after the shooting did not believe it could have been his son.  he continued to live with his son for seven months until Bart took off to Mexico when the police were closing in.  Sound familiar.................

he is now on death row awaiting execution.  Anyone see this???

I didn't see it on Oprah. However I lived in Houston when this happened in a suburb, Sugarland...I think 2003...it was widely covered.....and very shocking

Yes you are correct it was sugarland in 2003
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1186 on: October 06, 2008, 06:52:55 PM »

George stated in his interview that he did work on one Friday - and he usually didn't - does anybody know off hand when that was?  The 27th was a Friday and I'm wondering if that's the day he said he did work to cover his butt?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1187 on: October 06, 2008, 06:56:37 PM »

George stated in his interview that he did work on one Friday - and he usually didn't - does anybody know off hand when that was?  The 27th was a Friday and I'm wondering if that's the day he said he did work to cover his butt?
I want to see his punched time card please.     Sounds a little too convenient if you ask me. 

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: October 06, 2008, 06:56:44 PM »

Crisp, Matthew Allen – Went to high school with Casey (Colonial High School). He last saw Casey on July 7, 2008, at Subway. Talked about her boyfriend being out of town. Casey said daughter was in Sanford, FL with the babysitter, and Casey was going to pick Caylee up later that day. On June 19, 2008, he received a call from Casey and talked to her about leasing an apartment as his complex, Cranes Landing Apartments, for her and her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. They met and completed a contact form, but no contract lease agreement was signed. He contacted her later in the week but she was more interested in inviting him to the club (Fusion). He did not accept invitation.

Stutz, Chris – Casey’s former boyfriend. Source of information that follows is http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf. Met Casey while playing football with her friends. Began dating March or April 2007 and throughout the summer. At this time, Casey said she worked at Sports Authority. Long-distance relationship did not work out. Saw Casey a few times in May and June. On June 17 she came to his house driving dark colored Jeep Cherokee. Distressed because her parents were getting divorced (George cheating on Cindy). Talked about her and Caylee getting house. On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said ‘no’ and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested. Several of Casey’s friends met with George and Cindy at their house, giving them any information they could … around July 19 or 26 or so.

What day was it that the woman says she say Casey come out of the woods? Could it have been the same day Chris said he saw her jogging. Maybe it was her after all and she lied to him about it not being her.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: October 06, 2008, 06:58:02 PM »

Nevermind the above question. Looks like it was already answered and I missed it, if anyone has the info though you can answer in case you missed the other post asking the same question.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1190 on: October 06, 2008, 06:59:43 PM »

Good morning everybody!  Hi Karma!  Good 2CU!  Ok, this is just a random question!  Did the Anthony's have a freezer in their garage?  I think it is bizarre that she shows up with frozen food the morning Tony picks her up.  Was it because something else was in the freezer with it...........? ugh I hate to go there but I think it is bizarre that she showed up with frozen foods.
Hi Sharon,good to see you too sweety.
I think they do have a freezer in the garage....this was probably answered by now.
Smile

Yes.. and ice chest (freezer) over by the washer and dryer
Aah,so a ice chest IS a freezer lol....I was thinking it was a cooler or something.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: October 06, 2008, 07:00:19 PM »

We have all seen the picture of Caylee in her car-seat holding the baby doll she calls "mama", the doll is dressed in pink.

I know that the doll was recovered without any clothes on, does anyone else remember seeing a picture of the doll without clothes?  It was supposedly found in the car-seat after being picked up at the impound lot and taken by LE.  I and others seem to remember seeing a picture of this doll without clothes.  If anyone else has seen a picture like this please let me know, a link would be wonderful. 

I know that the doll was recovered without any clothes on

I didn't know that here is one With Clothes

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: October 06, 2008, 07:02:41 PM »

That would'nt cover him because you know they going to check with his employer o check his alibi out!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
crumpet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: October 06, 2008, 07:03:11 PM »

Nevermind the above question. Looks like it was already answered and I missed it, if anyone has the info though you can answer in case you missed the other post asking the same question.
Hope I can do this right - the article didn't have a date in it.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: October 06, 2008, 07:04:11 PM »

Welcome Crumpet........................ Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef Chef

Hey Always-1 how you feeling this evening I just got back from the doctors and I thought he was going to get writer's cramp with all the meds he gave me!!

Got that lock of that bloody shed yet??? George might beat us to it lmao
I still feel icky - I wonder if it is against the law to wear your pjs to Sonic drivein if they have pink monkeys on them?????
No but it should be against the law to have to be subject to Sonic food.

I won't go into detail because its dinner time for most people but I have had 3 of the same type problems of sonic burgers regrding hair and one time seeing a guy scratch his dreadlocks and them touching my food. I left when I saw that and told them why and contacted corporate!!!! Sorry about the O/T but when I saw Sonic I that is what I think.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: October 06, 2008, 07:04:18 PM »

I believe the day the woman saw someone that looked like Casey coming out of the wooded area was June 27.  The day Chris Stutz thought he saw Casey jogging was July 15.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: October 06, 2008, 07:06:14 PM »

Hope I can do this right - the article didn't have a date in it.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

I wish that woman had an exact date. She could end up being the KEY witness if her statement pans out. That would almost be an eye-witness in a way. She didn't see the crime but she possible could have seen a very important thing. If Caylees body is found back in that area, that woman will put her right there.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: October 06, 2008, 07:06:56 PM »

We have all seen the picture of Caylee in her car-seat holding the baby doll she calls "mama", the doll is dressed in pink.

I know that the doll was recovered without any clothes on, does anyone else remember seeing a picture of the doll without clothes?  It was supposedly found in the car-seat after being picked up at the impound lot and taken by LE.  I and others seem to remember seeing a picture of this doll without clothes.  If anyone else has seen a picture like this please let me know, a link would be wonderful. 

I know that the doll was recovered without any clothes on

I didn't know that here is one With Clothes

You know, somebody did take good care of Caylee part of the time.  She is always dressed cute and stylish.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: October 06, 2008, 07:07:00 PM »

I believe the day the woman saw someone that looked like Casey coming out of the wooded area was June 27.  The day Chris Stutz thought he saw Casey jogging was July 15.

Okay that is way off then.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1199 on: October 06, 2008, 07:07:15 PM »

Nonetheless, the couple encouraged people to keep their faith that Caylee, 3, would return safely to her family in east Orange County. Cindy Anthony also said they should not believe media coverage of the case -- presumably the reporting of investigators' suggestion that Caylee may be dead -- that she says is "fabricated."

"It's going to take a lot(okay, all) of you guys' positive(ly not) thinking(about what whackjobs and liars we all are) to bring her home(unfortunately,it will be impossible to do this)," she said.
*My interpretation, with a little "reading between the lines".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.