April 27, 2024, 05:55:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413924 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2008, 11:08:16 AM »

Invision, i do not think anyone here would fault you or the mothers at that tent for having good intentions. I'm sure those women do believe they are suffering for a purpose. I understand that you were there and that you donated money in exchange for shirts. What you need to understand is that ANY organization that has ties to the Anthony family is going to be under suspicion & KFN was discussed on the last thread by some long time monkeys. Unless you are privvy to kidfinders financial information you cannot know what is going on behind the scenes. I, myself would not donate anything to anyone unless it is Tim Miller & TES. Things are not always as they seem as we have all found out.

In my opinion ... I donated the cost of replenishing the t-shirts and bracelets that I "bought" ... which is all they suggested that I do ...

I know, that's what I said   

LOL  yep you did .... Sorry Monken .... I hiave now had my first cup of coffee ... funny how things look different after that!  LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: October 05, 2008, 11:10:38 AM »

Just reading & thinking about Casey's credit card spree.  Recently,I ordered online from a credible company and someone stole my card number to make an online purchase.  The fraud department immediately called me to verify the transactions.  Having been in banking, I know that credit card companies have activity or purchase amount tier levels as part of their security.  The credit card activity is tracked and if it exceeds "normal" useage for that customer, the system triggers an alert and the ensuing phone call to the customer (as in my case).  So, I'm wondering did Cindy get such a phone call or several of them or what is normal for her card to have all those transactions (at those amounts) consecutively over a few days?  Something doesn't seem right about this either.  If Casey had been stealing money before and using Cindy's credit card without permission, don't you think Cindy/her Bank/Credit Card company would have been checking her account?
Cindy & George's whole defense, if you will, is that initially Casey was gone to Jacksonville for work and Zanny watched Caylee-they didn't know where Casey had been, hadn't heard from her, hadn't seen Caylee since June 9th.  Then we find out there has been phone calls and supposedly texts/e-mails to Cindy all along, a nursing home visit June 15th, George saw & talked to Casey & Caylee on June 16th, Casey came home and talked to George on the 24th, Cindy supposedly talked to Caylee (June 6th-I think I read last night on thread #35), and Cindy & George picked the car up & hunted down Casey (no mention initially of searching the backyard, washing anything, airing anything out, etc.). Their story is like quicksand.  No wonder Casey's story keeps morphing, she learned lying I think it from her parents.  Every story Casey tells her friends morphs into a new one (Amy & her getting an apartment~the Anthony's house, "I left Caylee with Zanny"~"Zanny took Caylee from me at Blanchard Park", etc.).

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2008, 11:10:45 AM »

From last thread:

Brandi wrote:
Has anyone determined where Casey was the night of June 15? (After the alleged fight between Cindy and Casey over Casey having stolen money from Cindy's father's bank account. And an alleged choking incident.)

Tony says Casey did not spend the night with him, Clint says she did spend the night at Tony's ...

Somehow I think this is important to the puzzle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I agree Brandi,is there a phone call list from June 15th somewhere?

Yes , it look's  like Tony's house

Brandi Sorry I had the wrong date I was still sleeping will help you now that I had coffee.
TO SELF NEVER POST BEFORE COFFEE 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2008, 11:17:05 AM »

From last thread:

Brandi wrote:
Has anyone determined where Casey was the night of June 15? (After the alleged fight between Cindy and Casey over Casey having stolen money from Cindy's father's bank account. And an alleged choking incident.)

Tony says Casey did not spend the night with him, Clint says she did spend the night at Tony's ...

Somehow I think this is important to the puzzle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I agree Brandi,is there a phone call list from June 15th somewhere?

Yes , it look's  like Tony's house

Brandi Sorry I had the wrong date I was still sleeping will help you now that I had coffee.
TO SELF NEVER POST BEFORE COFFEE 

LOL
No problem Blonde,I'm like that every morning before my 1st coffee.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2008, 11:19:37 AM »

My last post was in quotes, but it's actually part 2 of my recap.. (I wasn't quoting myself)   please pardon any typos. 

thanks again anothermonkey, I really, really appreciate you re-capping this for those of us who cant play video! didnt notice any typos, all I could gleam was the desperate way Cindy was trying to dig Casey out of this hot mess and throw JESSE (and others) under the bus....UNBELIEVABLE!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2008, 11:20:44 AM »

IF Casey was really at the house on the 24th as George has stated and the morning of the 16th as George has stated ... LE would also be able to confirm that by Casey's cell phone pings as well ... right?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2008, 11:22:22 AM »

Can someone post the pool picture (Easter) so we can look at it better????  I woke up with a really really sore throat so I will stay way over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>so you all will not get sick!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: October 05, 2008, 11:22:48 AM »

anothermonkey -. from your transcript / overview a few pages back. I didn't include it to save bandwidth, but lemme ask everyone this -

if Cindy had seen and smelled the evidence that a child was dead and NOT her child or her daughter's child... would she draw the same conclusions?

Would she question that LE regarding the evidence? Would she say she doesn't trust the LE?

We have heard in the past from people / suspects / accused that they too do not trust the LE. Joran Van Der Sloot springs right to the front of my mind. When someone says they do not trust the LE, would they trust the LE to make a competent judgment on a case or evidence if the situation did not involve them and they were the victim?

The entire OJ trial was based on this.
Criminals take the opposition of LE, simple fact.
For George it must be a struggle to be a former cop and going against that brotherhood.

Putting this perspective to the test when reading transcripts makes it clear where everyone stands.
In escalated cases, this turns into anti-government behavior and murder and violence is increased. Good to know when anarchy breaks out.

that type of thinking fuels anti-social behaviors and is the anarchists handbook for the degradation of societies norms. This goes to a thinking pattern of absolution when committing crimes. Very dangerous!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: October 05, 2008, 11:26:10 AM »

Does Tony's (L) apartment complex have video cameras or do we know? I'd love to know what vehicle she got out of the night of June 26th when she came over to his house...likewise what vehicle she got into or out of either early morning or around 10-10:15 on the 27th.  If her car was already at Amscot (late night 26th or early am 27th), someone had to help her-who?
Also, the stoveh (stolen vehicle)report to LE on June 26th from Hopespring Drive-who's car and who made the report?  According to Cindy & George initially, they didn't Casey until July 15th went to Tony's to get her.  Then George changed the story and said he chased Casey down the highway in late June in the afternoon because she had taken Cindy's vehicle.  Do we have a date on this yet?  I read here that George is off on Fridays and goes to work in the afternoons.  Could this have been to cover why Casey had access to a vehicle on the 27th to drop off the car at Amscot and a ride back to Tony's before the phone calls at 9:27 or an attempt to deflect attention from the cell phone records?

Forecast for the Day:
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: October 05, 2008, 11:26:17 AM »

Does anyone know if the stalker cam has been replaced?  Is this an old pic ... the camera keeps "refreshing"  would it do that if it was an old pic?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: October 05, 2008, 11:27:21 AM »

VAN SUSTEREN: When did you return from Jacksonville?

HOUSE: On Sunday, the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you remember if Sunday night, Casey was there?

HOUSE: I believe so, yes, she was there. Caylee wasn't there. You know, like I said, I was still staying there up until July 1. She was there a lot, you know? It's really kind of hard to put a number on the times that she was there, but she was there a lot.

VAN SUSTEREN: So when Caylee was there during the day and you met Caylee, would she then take Caylee someplace and then come back and spend the night alone?

HOUSE: Yes, ma'am.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you have any idea -- did she ever say where she was taking Caylee?

HOUSE: She said she was taking her home, and we all figured that "home" meant back to Casey's parents' house.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So fast-forward again to Father's Day, June 15. You returned later that day. You think Casey spent the night there, that Sunday night. Do you remember waking up that next day, the day after Father's Day?

HOUSE: Yes, Monday for class.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you remember seeing Caylee?

HOUSE: No, Caylee was not -- like I said, Caylee never spent the night over there, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: How about Casey? Was Casey there that morning, if you remember?

HOUSE: I can't recall.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you remember anything at all about June 16?

HOUSE: I mean, nothing out of the ordinary. Just a regular day to me.

VAN SUSTEREN: Between June 16 and July 1, when you moved out, was Casey still coming to see Tony and spending the night?

HOUSE: Yes, and it became more frequent and being almost every single night, she was staying there.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you remember that week of right after Father's Day? Anything unusual that week?

HOUSE: Nothing unusual, besides the fact that Caylee was never there anymore. We always asked her, you know, Where's Caylee at? Oh, she's with her grandparents, or, She's at the beach with the nanny. But nothing -- I mean, other than that -- it didn't strike me as unusual at the time, but other than that, nothing, no.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. July 1, when you moved out -- did you talk to her in the days leading up to July 1?

HOUSE: No. I mean...

VAN SUSTEREN: I mean, like, the 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, did you see Casey?

http://74.125.113.104/search?q=cache:TqvhRddT_BsJ:www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403801,00.html+where+was+Casey+was+the+night+of+June+15%3F&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: October 05, 2008, 11:27:25 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
------------------
My recap:

part 2 continued:

June 19-

(sorry.. she said Sean Daley's friend gave Casey a tattoo).

talking with Jesse.. they talked for almost 2 hours.. he gave her a play-by-play and she wrote down a lot of stuff. To the point where he contradicted himself several times. He said he had an 18 min conversation on the 27th. Casey called to cheer him up about losing his job at OPD- but he told everybody that he quit. He said he asked Casey where Caylee was, and that Casey told him Caylee was with the nanny, at the beach. When Cindy asked if he heard Caylee, he said absolutely not- he was adamant he did not hear Caylee in the background.  On Sunday or Monday Jesse called George, and Jesse wanted to talk to Cindy.. (Cindy was busy, so he told George)  "I made a mistake on the day. It wasn't the 27th. I checked my phone records. It was actually the 24th.. That's the day I heard Casey tell Caylee to get down off the table."

When George told Cindy that, Cindy was concerned about the conversation- that now he's saying he heard Caylee on the 24th.. in a 13 min. conversation, not an 18 minute conversation.  Cindy's questioning why he was adamant on the 27th that Caylee was at the beach and that he never heard Casey talk to Caylee.. Cindy started getting suspicious. She thought it was weird.  (This would be around the same time Casey would have been at the hospital with Zanny- Detective chimed in, asking if Jesse ever mentioned that Casey was there (No).. so he said then Casey would have been telling "the baby to get off the table in the hospital".  Cindy didn't have much of a response).

"The other thing that I found very strange..."
19th- after talking with Annie about starting a time line, Cindy said she shot Jesse down about being in charge of it (She wanted to be in charge of it herself). Jesse immediately went outside through the screened porch, clear out to the back yard and got on the phone.  Cindy wanted George to go outside and  (spy?) go get something on the patio . As soon as George went outside, Jesse got off the phone and came into the screened porch and talked with George. "It was odd that he had to leave and go talk to someone"

Det. asked if Jesse was on the phone with Lee.  He didn't call Lee, cuz Lee was in the dining room and not on the phone.

Annie told Cindy that Jesse was (unavailable) - supposedly in Georgia from the 21st of July, onward (to help his brother locate an apartment or something). Jesse made a point to go to Annie and Melina? (another friend of Casey- "interesting person Det.'s should talk to". "She and Casey hung out a lot while Jesse and Casey were engaged, after Caylee was born. Melina and her fiance hung out with Jesse and Casey. They were coules going out".  Jesse was in with Melina's boyfriend for a while, when Casey and Melina broke up with the guys..  around the same time.  The guys were roommates for a while.  Jesse was reaching out to Annie and Melina to find out what everybody was saying. "I mean really reaching out". 

"Jesse also accused us of turning his name into police. He wanted to know why they gave his name into police. I said I didn't give your name to authorities. They took her phone from me. They just down the list and just started calling everybody".

Det. asking about Lauren Gibbs- one of Casey's best friends who used to babysit Caylee.   Another Lauren "that interviewed Amy and Ricardo to Casey about a year ago".

"Annie can tell you the exact day that Casey said Caylee's dad was killed in a car crash".
 "I remember getting a phone call too. Either for Caylee's birthday or somebody's birthday. Annie knows the exact date so she can tell you when."

Det's saying "That's a lot of information"

Now talking to her about Cindy's frustrations-
"We're bringing in some more people to get a fresh look at some of this stuff.... The media has tainted  this thing... Nancy Grace is some of this stuff that's out there.. People are watching. You're gonna have to bear with some of that... People have preconceived notions.. Nobody wants to see your granddaughter back home with you more then we do."

to be continued...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #132 on: October 05, 2008, 11:30:50 AM »

Good morning Monkey Bunch!

I love the new interview of Cindy..can not even swear in her own statement.  Wow what a piece of work she is.  This trial is going to be crazier than the OJ trial.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: October 05, 2008, 11:32:46 AM »

IF Casey was really at the house on the 24th as George has stated and the morning of the 16th as George has stated ... LE would also be able to confirm that by Casey's cell phone pings as well ... right?

invision, this ping map shows a call from the Anthony home at 2:48pm. I did not do this map and cannot vouch for accuracy.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1699211/6-24CellPings

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: October 05, 2008, 11:34:18 AM »

Can someone post the pool picture (Easter) so we can look at it better????  I woke up with a really really sore throat so I will stay way over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>so you all will not get sick!!!!!!
Always hon, if you want to bring over a picture that someone else posted here on this site.
go to the picture hit quote and you will see their link ,just copy it and paste it ,to your post.
{{edit to add }}

Is this the one you want

« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 11:37:55 AM by Blonde » Logged

SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2008, 11:34:27 AM »

Helping Heroes has been working in collaboration with Kid Finders Network and Never Lose Hope in an effort to bring Caylee Anthony home.

Despite what the authorities, the media, and the annoying protesters want to believe about her mother's [Casey Anthony] participation in Caylee's disappearance one thing hasn't changed, there is still a beautiful three-year old little girl missing and away from her family.

Our agenda is clear, Help Find Caylee and bring her home. She is the innocent one in all of this and we must focus on keeping her face out there and following up on all leads, no matter what. To see some of our questions and blogs follow the links below. In the meantime, join our efforts and help spread the word "Help Find Caylee."

We believe that Caylee is still alive and has been taken out of the country, the more we get the flyer out to the public the better chance we can find her, so we ask you to put your feelings aside and help make a difference one child at a time!

LINKS

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart/caylee-anthony-updates-li_b_127156.html

Shouldn't someone associated with KidFinders remain neutral when it comes to a missing child?Lisa

Yes, they should txlisa, I left a comment on the blog Michelle has, need to go back and see if she posted it--pretty sure it wont be...here's what I said:
I guess you arent posting anonymous comments, as I tried to comment before and didnt see that you included it, so I will try to figure out how to do it with my name this time.
I have read your comments and think you a good person trying to help, and you have your heart in the right place, but I dont think it serves anyone's purpose for you to rail against those who dont believe Casey, and dont believe that Caylee is in another country, etc. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and everyone that leaves a comment, supportive or not supportive of the Anthony's, all have the same goal--to find out what happened to Caylee.
That being said, don't you (and the Anthony's) realize that the more they/you/your blog resort to name calling, etc to those who dont believe that Caylee is alive, even more support drops away from them.
I find it appaling that Cindy has made disparing remarks about Tim Miller, and Law Enforcement, as if they WANT to frame Casey, or are trying to make her look guilty of harming Caylee. That's just wrong. Tim Miller is a fine man, but he's a realistic man, and knows that Caylee wont be found alive.
These posts you write read as if people who dont agree with the Anthony's  have a personal vendetta, and the world decided to gang up on Casey because she likes to party. No one would really care a bit if she were partying, hell, people wouldnt even know her name if it werent for her own antics, Oh, and lying to the police after Caylee was gone.
I guess what I really want to get across is that the Anthony family would receive a lot more support and sympathy if they would speak up and tell what they supposedly know about where Caylee is. You post that LE didnt follow up on tips, well, what did the Anthony's find out through these tips?
I do feel a bit of sympathy for George and Cindy, but it wanes every time I see them defending Casey, sticking their heads in the sand, throwing blame around, NOT SEARCHING OR TELLING US WHERE WE SHOULD SEARCH FOR CAYLEE, and basically not being more forthcoming. They seem to want donations, but for what? Private investigators who will go to Puerto Rico or Mexico, or wherever Caylee supposedly is?
Alright, I've said more than enough, but want the Anthony's to know that the rest of the country loves their granddaughter very much, she's in our hearts and we all wish for her to be found.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2008, 11:35:21 AM »

Always hon, if you want to bring over a picture that someone else posted here on this site.
go to the picture hit quote and you will see their link ,just copy it and paste it ,to your post.

Is this the one you want

Yes, thankyou Blonde - you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2008, 11:39:12 AM »

Now that HH said Caylee died in the pool, that picture haunts me.  I wonder how tall that pool is.  I wish we could see the other side of it.  See the bamboo that Casey was supposed to have dug up?????

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: October 05, 2008, 11:39:46 AM »

invision, this ping map shows a call from the Anthony home at 2:48pm. I did not do this map and cannot vouch for accuracy.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1699211/6-24CellPings

Thanks Mrs .... Looks like Casey was definitely there ... and Georges convo with her (trunk incident) may have actually taken place ...  Car HAD TO SMELL BY THEN (Casey tried to cover up smell long before then with the squirrel story) ... How can George NOT know something and why didn't he question it then ...

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2008, 11:41:45 AM »

O.K., another quick question before I go (family event-need to leave soon)...how reasonable is it for someone of Casey's financial means to leave her child with a sitter for a month (as Cindy initially claimed in her original story)?  Also, why would you leave your child with a paid babysitter for a month, as opposed to a free set of of Grandparents?  Logic dictates that you would leave the child with the Grandparents, who would then take the child to the sitter when their work schedules overlapped.  Then again, the Anthonys expected everyone to fall into their sympathy trap and they assumed everyone would believe their story.  They didn't expect Scared Monkeys to analyze every statement,every available e-mail/text message/location map/cell phone ping record.  WAY TO GO GUYS!  You're doing an EXCELLENT job!
Sorry I can't stay,but I'll be back later to try to catch up.  You guys sure move fast! LOL

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.