April 28, 2024, 12:18:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413949 times)
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1200 on: October 06, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »

HH- Did you ask your friend what day the chloroform searches were done???
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: October 06, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »

We have all seen the picture of Caylee in her car-seat holding the baby doll she calls "mama", the doll is dressed in pink.

I know that the doll was recovered without any clothes on, does anyone else remember seeing a picture of the doll without clothes?  It was supposedly found in the car-seat after being picked up at the impound lot and taken by LE.  I and others seem to remember seeing a picture of this doll without clothes.  If anyone else has seen a picture like this please let me know, a link would be wonderful. 

I know that the doll was recovered without any clothes on

I didn't know that here is one With Clothes

You know, somebody did take good care of Caylee part of the time.  She is always dressed cute and stylish.

Yes indeed she always loo's so cute like a princesses

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: October 06, 2008, 07:10:38 PM »

Crisp, Matthew Allen – Went to high school with Casey (Colonial High School). He last saw Casey on July 7, 2008, at Subway. Talked about her boyfriend being out of town. Casey said daughter was in Sanford, FL with the babysitter, and Casey was going to pick Caylee up later that day. On June 19, 2008, he received a call from Casey and talked to her about leasing an apartment as his complex, Cranes Landing Apartments, for her and her boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro. They met and completed a contact form, but no contract lease agreement was signed. He contacted her later in the week but she was more interested in inviting him to the club (Fusion). He did not accept invitation.

Stutz, Chris – Casey’s former boyfriend. Source of information that follows is http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf. Met Casey while playing football with her friends. Began dating March or April 2007 and throughout the summer. At this time, Casey said she worked at Sports Authority. Long-distance relationship did not work out. Saw Casey a few times in May and June. On June 17 she came to his house driving dark colored Jeep Cherokee. Distressed because her parents were getting divorced (George cheating on Cindy). Talked about her and Caylee getting house. On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said ‘no’ and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested. Several of Casey’s friends met with George and Cindy at their house, giving them any information they could … around July 19 or 26 or so.

What day was it that the woman says she say Casey come out of the woods? Could it have been the same day Chris said he saw her jogging. Maybe it was her after all and she lied to him about it not being her.

Wonder why Kc was driving the jeep on June 17th? Was Tony out town that day?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: October 06, 2008, 07:10:39 PM »

Hey  I dont know if Mammy is here or not.....but I asked my friend her Question about ....Where was Casey between the time she ran out of gas and called Tony to  pick her up   and guess what........  he said he could not discuss anything about that time to me or anyone else.......that it was a very crusial part of the investigation.........No amount of begging and pleading on my part would make him say anything about it........just thought I would throw that out there for yall....

Did you ask him what day the chloroform search was on? You gotta ask that!!
Yes I did and He said on or around August 12 or 13.....right after the testing on the samples that were sent off for the decomposition tests that because of a reaction that had happened with some of the chemicals they use it was discovered that several other things needed to be checked out about the trunk and chloroform was one of the chemicals that could cause a reaction that had happened and so while checking to see what other chemicals were in the truck and because of a tip from one of the scientists they did indeed find Chloroform.......in a very pure form....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1204 on: October 06, 2008, 07:11:39 PM »

I believe the day the woman saw someone that looked like Casey coming out of the wooded area was June 27.  The day Chris Stutz thought he saw Casey jogging was July 15.

On the 27th - there's no calls between 6:54 am & 9:36 am - did she have her phone turned off?  Her car was at Amscot by 7:00 am.  From 9:36 am - midnight - it don't look like she was anywhere near the Executive Airport.  However, she was near the Exec Airport on other days. 
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1205 on: October 06, 2008, 07:12:20 PM »

I believe the day the woman saw someone that looked like Casey coming out of the wooded area was June 27.  The day Chris Stutz thought he saw Casey jogging was July 15.

I thought the woman did not know for sure exact date- that it was sometime between the 20th and the 27th- but i most definitely could be wrong
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: October 06, 2008, 07:12:39 PM »

Good to know.  Thank you HH..... I posted this over the weekend - was having trouble with it - it will show you where she was at from the night of the 26th thru most of the day on the 27th.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTSN&cp=28.559195~-81.241837&style=h&lvl=12&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27630098&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!118&encType=1

Klaas - sorry to bug you again about this - I don't know why it's not picking up the last part of the addy - can you fix it?  TIA
Wow Jackie this is really good.  Thanks for sharing...I have added it to my Fav's for future reference.  You and Blonde (along with others) do great work!

Hello... nice job on the map KC....
anyone know who she called around 11ish that says "called JCP"?
JC Penny!?!?  Didn't she have that credit card of Cindy's? 

::ring::ring::

Hello?

JC Penney?

Do you sell gas cans?

No?

Okay, wait, can you check and see if you have chloroform?

What?  No, not COLORFORMS!  What the hell would I need those for?  I don't have any kids!

Ugh.  This call was a waste.  A TOTAL WASTE.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: October 06, 2008, 07:13:30 PM »

I thought the woman did not know for sure exact date- that it was sometime between the 20th and the 27th- but i most definitely could be wrong

That is how I recall it as well, JoyJoy.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: October 06, 2008, 07:14:52 PM »

Good to know.  Thank you HH..... I posted this over the weekend - was having trouble with it - it will show you where she was at from the night of the 26th thru most of the day on the 27th.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTSN&cp=28.559195~-81.241837&style=h&lvl=12&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27630098&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!118&encType=1

Klaas - sorry to bug you again about this - I don't know why it's not picking up the last part of the addy - can you fix it?  TIA
Wow Jackie this is really good.  Thanks for sharing...I have added it to my Fav's for future reference.  You and Blonde (along with others) do great work!

Hello?

JC Penney?

Do you sell gas cans?

No?

What?  No, not COLORFORMS!  What the hell would I need those for?  I don't have any kids!

Oh my gosh, that's funny, you are almost as warped as me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1209 on: October 06, 2008, 07:14:58 PM »

Does anyone have a photo of Jesse Grund's dad that they could post? TIA
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1210 on: October 06, 2008, 07:16:55 PM »

Hey  I dont know if Mammy is here or not.....but I asked my friend her Question about ....Where was Casey between the time she ran out of gas and called Tony to  pick her up   and guess what........  he said he could not discuss anything about that time to me or anyone else.......that it was a very crusial part of the investigation.........No amount of begging and pleading on my part would make him say anything about it........just thought I would throw that out there for yall....
  goes back to tracking the phone and not the calls & towers HH.   
It will come out at the trial...  JMO  of course

I haven't looked at any of the cell phone info but I know a lot of you are following them.  Do they give out any info as to where she was during this time frame?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: October 06, 2008, 07:17:27 PM »

HUH??

So the searches were done after caylee had been missing? I am confused
Yes I did and He said on or around August 12 or 13.....right after the testing on the samples that were sent off for the decomposition tests that because of a reaction that had happened with some of the chemicals they use it was discovered that several other things needed to be checked out about the trunk and chloroform was one of the chemicals that could cause a reaction that had happened and so while checking to see what other chemicals were in the truck and because of a tip from one of the scientists they did indeed find Chloroform.......in a very pure form....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: October 06, 2008, 07:17:34 PM »

I'm not sure, but I think BlondieOH meant when was the computer search by Casey or whoever.. not when LE searched for it.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: October 06, 2008, 07:17:49 PM »

Hello?

JC Penney?

Do you sell gas cans?

No?

NEVER THERE IS ONLY ONE Always-1 They broke the mold after they made you!!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: October 06, 2008, 07:18:02 PM »

HUH??

So the searches were done after caylee had been missing? I am confused
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1215 on: October 06, 2008, 07:18:15 PM »

I was meaning the Search on Caseys computer for Chloroform!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: October 06, 2008, 07:18:37 PM »

They were in August?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: October 06, 2008, 07:18:59 PM »

Hello?

JC Penney?

Do you sell gas cans?

No?

NEVER THERE IS ONLY ONE Always-1 They broke the mold after they made you!!!!!
Thank you Lisa. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1218 on: October 06, 2008, 07:19:27 PM »

Sent to TES From Fla Bloggers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Det. Melich makes the cut in this YouTube video created as a Thank You to OCSO and TES.

Warning, it will break your heart, again. Between the photo of Yuri standing in the backyard amongst the evidence tags, and the close up of my man-saint, Tim Miller, it is a 2 tissue minimum.

But watch it anyway, it is dedication personafied to Yuri, Tim Miller and TES, and everyone with them and on here searching for answers for Caylee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMjA2XVRH4

ETA: Please give warm credit to it's creator, Lisa Zaccaro.

I originally posted this on WS, I felt it appropriate to post here as well as Tim and TES are headed back down to Orlando by the weekend.

GodSpeed in finding Caylee.

Blink

Very very touching.  thanks for sharing, great job Lisa Zaccaro!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: October 06, 2008, 07:19:59 PM »

Does anyone have a photo of Jesse Grund's dad that they could post? TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.