April 28, 2024, 09:33:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 414005 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: October 06, 2008, 07:20:09 PM »

Richard Grund
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: October 06, 2008, 07:20:39 PM »

We have all seen the picture of Caylee in her car-seat holding the baby doll she calls "mama", the doll is dressed in pink.

I know that the doll was recovered without any clothes on, does anyone else remember seeing a picture of the doll without clothes?  It was supposedly found in the car-seat after being picked up at the impound lot and taken by LE.  I and others seem to remember seeing a picture of this doll without clothes.  If anyone else has seen a picture like this please let me know, a link would be wonderful. 

I know that the doll was recovered without any clothes on

I didn't know that here is one With Clothes

You know, somebody did take good care of Caylee part of the time.  She is always dressed cute and stylish.

Yes indeed she always loo's so cute like a princesses

I believe her grandparents did take good care of kaylee - i do think she was loved by them very much- they are just not being smart in regards to their daughter-- the reason I brought up that case i saw on Oprah today regarding the sugarland murders of mother and brother by pathological liar and sociopath.  His father after the murders did not believe his son could have done this either
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: October 06, 2008, 07:20:44 PM »

Hey  I dont know if Mammy is here or not.....but I asked my friend her Question about ....Where was Casey between the time she ran out of gas and called Tony to  pick her up   and guess what........  he said he could not discuss anything about that time to me or anyone else.......that it was a very crusial part of the investigation.........No amount of begging and pleading on my part would make him say anything about it........just thought I would throw that out there for yall....

Did you ask him what day the chloroform search was on? You gotta ask that!!
Yes I did and He said on or around August 12 or 13.....right after the testing on the samples that were sent off for the decomposition tests that because of a reaction that had happened with some of the chemicals they use it was discovered that several other things needed to be checked out about the trunk and chloroform was one of the chemicals that could cause a reaction that had happened and so while checking to see what other chemicals were in the truck and because of a tip from one of the scientists they did indeed find Chloroform.......in a very pure form....

HUH??

So the searches were done after caylee had been missing? I am confused

My same thought. I think HH thought we meant when they found it. I was actually referring to when the search was done on Caseys computer. That is something that will end up being verified. When people say they have inside info, I think its important for them to answer a question that is not "out" yet and can be confirmed come trial time.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: October 06, 2008, 07:21:05 PM »

Hey  I dont know if Mammy is here or not.....but I asked my friend her Question about ....Where was Casey between the time she ran out of gas and called Tony to  pick her up   and guess what........  he said he could not discuss anything about that time to me or anyone else.......that it was a very crusial part of the investigation.........No amount of begging and pleading on my part would make him say anything about it........just thought I would throw that out there for yall....

Yes I did and He said on or around August 12 or 13.....right after the testing on the samples that were sent off for the decomposition tests that because of a reaction that had happened with some of the chemicals they use it was discovered that several other things needed to be checked out about the trunk and chloroform was one of the chemicals that could cause a reaction that had happened and so while checking to see what other chemicals were in the truck and because of a tip from one of the scientists they did indeed find Chloroform.......in a very pure form....

I was meaning the Search on Caseys computer for Chloroform!
Oh well  Duhhhhh....OK    gotcha..........Im gonna call him back then and ask him that question......Geee   My  mind is totaly gone.......sorry............will get back to you in a LITTLE WHILE....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: October 06, 2008, 07:23:43 PM »

Good to know.  Thank you HH..... I posted this over the weekend - was having trouble with it - it will show you where she was at from the night of the 26th thru most of the day on the 27th.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTSN&cp=28.559195~-81.241837&style=h&lvl=12&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27630098&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!118&encType=1

Klaas - sorry to bug you again about this - I don't know why it's not picking up the last part of the addy - can you fix it?  TIA
Wow Jackie this is really good.  Thanks for sharing...I have added it to my Fav's for future reference.  You and Blonde (along with others) do great work!

Hello... nice job on the map KC....
anyone know who she called around 11ish that says "called JCP"?
JC Penny!?!?  Didn't she have that credit card of Cindy's? 

::ring::ring::

Hello?

JC Penney?

Do you sell gas cans?

No?

Okay, wait, can you check and see if you have chloroform?

What?  No, not COLORFORMS!  What the hell would I need those for?  I don't have any kids!

Ugh.  This call was a waste.  A TOTAL WASTE.

Oh my gosh, that's funny, you are almost as warped as me.

NEVER THERE IS ONLY ONE Always-1 They broke the mold after they made you!!!!!
Thank you Lisa. 

I am wondering what Cindy has to hide regarding the JC penny Credit card statement. She WILL NOT give it to LE, even to this day. There has to be a reason she don't want LE to see it. I have no clue why. Does anyone have any ideas on what about a JC Penny card could hurt one of them?
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: October 06, 2008, 07:24:15 PM »

Oh well  Duhhhhh....OK    gotcha..........Im gonna call him back then and ask him that question......Geee   My  mind is totaly gone.......sorry............will get back to you in a LITTLE WHILE....

Its okay. We all have those days!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: October 06, 2008, 07:24:48 PM »

I was thinking maybe she was out of the city when she used it..and that would give LE another place she was
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: October 06, 2008, 07:26:12 PM »

Good to know.  Thank you HH..... I posted this over the weekend - was having trouble with it - it will show you where she was at from the night of the 26th thru most of the day on the 27th.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTSN&cp=28.559195~-81.241837&style=h&lvl=12&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27630098&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!118&encType=1

Klaas - sorry to bug you again about this - I don't know why it's not picking up the last part of the addy - can you fix it?  TIA
Wow Jackie this is really good.  Thanks for sharing...I have added it to my Fav's for future reference.  You and Blonde (along with others) do great work!

Hello... nice job on the map KC....
anyone know who she called around 11ish that says "called JCP"?
JC Penny!?!?  Didn't she have that credit card of Cindy's? 

::ring::ring::

Hello?

JC Penney?

Do you sell gas cans?

No?

Okay, wait, can you check and see if you have chloroform?

What?  No, not COLORFORMS!  What the hell would I need those for?  I don't have any kids!

Ugh.  This call was a waste.  A TOTAL WASTE.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: October 06, 2008, 07:26:44 PM »

Does anyone have a photo of Jesse Grund's dad that they could post? TIA

Richard Grunds interview begin at about 4:40 in this video.

Janet
_______

RICHARD GRUND (JESSE'S FATHER) - GERALDO - AUGUST 30, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8
Credit: Carpe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: October 06, 2008, 07:27:04 PM »

In May...................13     14    15      and then just little hits here and there afterwards..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1230 on: October 06, 2008, 07:28:28 PM »

We have all seen the picture of Caylee in her car-seat holding the baby doll she calls "mama", the doll is dressed in pink.

I know that the doll was recovered without any clothes on, does anyone else remember seeing a picture of the doll without clothes?  It was supposedly found in the car-seat after being picked up at the impound lot and taken by LE.  I and others seem to remember seeing a picture of this doll without clothes.  If anyone else has seen a picture like this please let me know, a link would be wonderful. 

I know that the doll was recovered without any clothes on

I didn't know that here is one With Clothes

You know, somebody did take good care of Caylee part of the time.  She is always dressed cute and stylish.

Yes indeed she always loo's so cute like a princesses

So what are you getting at? What does the doll w/o clothes mean?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: October 06, 2008, 07:29:37 PM »

Ah, A-1 I wish I was as warped as you 

As for the statement that Cindy won't hand over, it is probably because there are a ton of charges on it, and probably not ONE item that would be bought for a three y.o. girl.

Just a guess. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: October 06, 2008, 07:30:25 PM »

Wow thats great that he would tell you about Chloroform I think that would be pretty crucial to the case...but I guess not
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1233 on: October 06, 2008, 07:30:31 PM »

Higher Hopes,

If your still looking for Hatton Circle?  It's just west of Lake Hart (at Eagle Creek Golf Club).

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: October 06, 2008, 07:30:32 PM »

I'd be very surprised if he actually told you that little tidbit of info.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: October 06, 2008, 07:31:11 PM »

The stalker cam is stuck again. 

The picture on it hasn't changed since I first looked at it about an hour ago, and it's dark now in the eastern time zone.

I Stand With The Girl
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: October 06, 2008, 07:31:25 PM »

Richard Grund

EEK!
Kristin, post a warning first!!!

I thought for sure I just stumbled upon the Scary Monkey website instead of my new favorite home!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1237 on: October 06, 2008, 07:32:19 PM »

In May...................13     14    15      and then just little hits here and there afterwards..........

If KC was a CSI fan, she never paid attention to the show. Looking at Missing Children sites, looking up 101 uses for Chloroform, etc. I'm surprised they haven't found a site about getting rid of a body w/o getting caught site. One more nail in her coffin.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: October 06, 2008, 07:33:01 PM »

Wow thats great that he would tell you about Chloroform I think that would be pretty crucial to the case...but I guess not

Apparently not..     If it's not a big deal, why doesn't the media have this information?   

HH- he told you when, but did he tell you why and in what context the searches were done?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: October 06, 2008, 07:33:36 PM »

Richard Grund

EEK!
Kristin, post a warning first!!!

I thought for sure I just stumbled upon the Scary Monkey website instead of my new favorite home!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.