April 27, 2024, 02:27:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413909 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: October 06, 2008, 07:33:57 PM »

I'm wondering if the day that Casey borrowed Cindy's truck (Cindy denies any knowledge of this, but George says it happened and he told the FBI) was to check out where ever she put Caylee. To make sure it was undisturbed, and still hidden?? I don't know if the date was actually figured out because George had to get his ezpass (or whatever FL calls theirs) statement.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: October 06, 2008, 07:35:49 PM »

In May...................13     14    15      and then just little hits here and there afterwards..........

So was this around the time that she was IMing with the cop, Tony R?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1242 on: October 06, 2008, 07:36:26 PM »

Does anyone have a photo of Jesse Grund's dad that they could post? TIA
I don't know how to post pics here but you can find one on his myspace site:   http://www.myspace.com/rjgrund

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1243 on: October 06, 2008, 07:37:04 PM »

I'm wondering if the day that Casey borrowed Cindy's truck (Cindy denies any knowledge of this, but George says it happened and he told the FBI) was to check out where ever she put Caylee. To make sure it was undisturbed, and still hidden?? I don't know if the date was actually figured out because George had to get his ezpass (or whatever FL calls theirs) statement.

I was wondering the same thing  and wondered if anyone heard if the police checked the ez pass- George said he followed her bt lost her......
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: October 06, 2008, 07:37:18 PM »

Ah, A-1 I wish I was as warped as you 

As for the statement that Cindy won't hand over, it is probably because there are a ton of charges on it, and probably not ONE item that would be bought for a three y.o. girl.

Just a guess. 

Kiah ... what am I missing?  In the process of the investigation why are these important statements not confiscated.  For crying out loud ... Casey used Cindy's credit card in this crucial month.  Casey is an official suspect.  Hey ... is it not something aking to cell phone records.

Something is not right when Cindy has the power to withold these the record of Casey's purchases and ... the interrogato gently chastises ... "Cindy, why are you holding out in regards to the statements?"

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1245 on: October 06, 2008, 07:39:52 PM »

I was wondering the same thing  and wondered if anyone heard if the police checked the ez pass- George said he followed her bt lost her......

also why didn't cindy know about her car being taken not only that doesn't Cindy use the car for work...........how did casy get from her work???
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1246 on: October 06, 2008, 07:40:43 PM »

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: October 06, 2008, 07:41:14 PM »

As for the statement that Cindy won't hand over, it is probably because there are a ton of charges on it, and probably not ONE item that would be bought for a three y.o. girl.

Just a guess. 

Kiah ... what am I missing?  In the process of the investigation why are these important statements not confiscated.  For crying out loud ... Casey used Cindy's credit card in this crucial month.  Casey is an official suspect.  Hey ... is it not something aking to cell phone records.

Something is not right when Cindy has the power to withold these the record of Casey's purchases and ... the interrogato gently chastises ... "Cindy, why are you holding out in regards to the statements?"

Janet

I would assume that they would need a subpoena to force her to hand these over, and since Cindy never pressed fraud charges, they may not have enough to require to hand them over?  I'm not sure... my hubby is in Federal LE, but he's out in TN doing an advance for the debates tomorrow night... he always has good answers for questions like this.

Sorry, J.

(or maybe LE is just scared on that nut, Gma)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: October 06, 2008, 07:41:23 PM »

If KC was a CSI fan, she never paid attention to the show. Looking at Missing Children sites, looking up 101 uses for Chloroform, etc. I'm surprised they haven't found a site about getting rid of a body w/o getting caught site. One more nail in her coffin.

Except for the fact she thought maybe she could erase them from her laptop....when Lee went to pick-up Casey's belongings at Tony's, it looked like she had already tried crashing it. (She had deleted all her emails prior to July 15th, and must have deleted crucial Windows files too)She's not too smart though, because unless she burned up the entire hard drive, forensics can get everything off of it, which they did. Scott Peterson thought he was smarter than everyone else too....remember all the searches he did before he killed Lacey and Conner.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1249 on: October 06, 2008, 07:41:55 PM »

I was meaning the Search on Caseys computer for Chloroform!
Oh well  Duhhhhh....OK    gotcha..........Im gonna call him back then and ask him that question......Geee   My  mind is totaly gone.......sorry............will get back to you in a LITTLE WHILE....

I'd be very surprised if he actually told you that little tidbit of info.   

I asked that specific question more of a verification to this "source" When someone say they have inside info you need something solid that we don't even know yet that will end up being verified at some point. I have been in these crime forums a long time and there is always people coming around saying they have info but only say things we already know or things that never pan out. I mean nothing at all bad against HH, I like her as a matter of fact but anyone can say anything on these boards. I have trust issues and like things that will be verified.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: October 06, 2008, 07:43:38 PM »

Ummm. Caylee is too cute!!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1251 on: October 06, 2008, 07:44:58 PM »

Just a guess. 
Can't they get a subpoena for the cc statements.  I remember in one of her interviews the investigator asked her for some records they had asked her for and she said she went through them and there was nothing of interest for them.  Well, isn't she just special

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: October 06, 2008, 07:45:58 PM »

Personally I don't see a resemblance.  In all the guys Casey has been with or known, I still say JP Chatt looks the most like Casey.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: October 06, 2008, 07:46:24 PM »

O.K.    I asked the question and I got the answer.......It seems to me that I am d**med if I do.....and d**med if I dont ......I dont know why it is a big deal that I know my friend and that I tslk to him.......I will see if when all this is over that he will come in here and talk to everyone or of He will send us a copy of his badge or whatever else he needs to do ......maybe I can take a picture with him.....but that will get shot down somehow Im sure.......Anyway.....I got in touch with him after he started working on this case just to give everybody here a little insight and some hope that poor little Caylee wasnt gonna be let down......Why in the world would I say anything that wasnt true about anything on here.....What good is that gonna do me .....Im just a single mother trying to raise my daughter and with a interest in keeping all children safe.......anyway........believe what you want thats all our perogative........we can all have our own opinions and thats all I have to say..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: October 06, 2008, 07:46:37 PM »

Just a guess. 

Janet

Hi Kiah,  Hi Tami:  I bet the LE already subpeonaed the credit card company for the records.  It was nice to hear LE F***King with her just to hear what she would say and listen to her backstep
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1255 on: October 06, 2008, 07:46:57 PM »

Janet

[/quote/

I was wondering if the pants that Cindy washed were the same ones Caylee was wearing when she was last seen by GA? I'm sure KC would have taken any evidence off her daughter that could be traced back to her. The body would decompose fast but not the clothes. God, it gags me to even type this!
As for the receipts, I'm sure not a thing was purchased for a child. I'm sure ALL receipts confiscated would show it was all for KC and nothing for Caylee. How would she explain no food, diapers, anything for a child during this entire time?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1256 on: October 06, 2008, 07:47:06 PM »

Just a guess. 

Janet

They were hoping Cindy would hand them over and get it done the easy way but they will probably have to do it the hard way and do it with a subpoena which will be a little harder to do.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: October 06, 2008, 07:47:08 PM »

Just a guess. 

Janet

I would assume that they would need a subpoena to force her to hand these over, and since Cindy never pressed fraud charges, they may not have enough to require to hand them over?  I'm not sure... my hubby is in Federal LE, but he's out in TN doing an advance for the debates tomorrow night... he always has good answers for questions like this.

Sorry, J.

(or maybe LE is just scared on that nut, Gma)

The detective nailed her in the Aug 4th interview about her not giving the JC Penney statement to him which he asked for 2-3 weeks prior. She of course was combative and told him she gave Lee the receipts to give to LE, and that she looked at the statement herself and there was nothing important on it....and he said "that's not the answer I can accept", and she said she didn't know how much money she found in Casey's wallet, she just threw it in her wallet with her other cards and didn't count it....yea right Cindy....

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1258 on: October 06, 2008, 07:47:40 PM »

Here is my new question of the day.  Sinse we all know Casey spends a lot of time on the computer, if she is using one of Baez's computers (laptops), LE will not be able to search it.  Right?
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1259 on: October 06, 2008, 07:47:42 PM »

Personally I don't see a resemblance.  In all the guys Casey has been with or known, I still say JP Chatt looks the most like Casey.

i totally agree klaas- the resemblance is scary
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.