April 28, 2024, 07:11:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413989 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: October 06, 2008, 08:00:25 PM »

Hmmm, I dont shop at Pennys, but now I am wondering what they have.  They don't sell tools and things like Sears, do they???

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/default.aspx

More homey in a lot of ways, than Sears. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: October 06, 2008, 08:01:46 PM »

Ah, A-1 I wish I was as warped as you 

As for the statement that Cindy won't hand over, it is probably because there are a ton of charges on it, and probably not ONE item that would be bought for a three y.o. girl.

Just a guess. 

Kiah ... what am I missing?  In the process of the investigation why are these important statements not confiscated.  For crying out loud ... Casey used Cindy's credit card in this crucial month.  Casey is an official suspect.  Hey ... is it not something aking to cell phone records.

Something is not right when Cindy has the power to withold these the record of Casey's purchases and ... the interrogato gently chastises ... "Cindy, why are you holding out in regards to the statements?"

Janet

Hi Kiah,  Hi Tami:  I bet the LE already subpeonaed the credit card company for the records.  It was nice to hear LE F***King with her just to hear what she would say and listen to her backstep

I think this is possible, but I'm not sure since Cindy is not pressing charges that they can make the connection to the case strong enough to be able to get a subpoena... without her pressing charges, all they have is the desire to see the Gma's JCPenney statement...not sure if they could prove it is relevant? 

IDK.  She would turn them over if she cared about finding Caylee, IMO.  She isn't turning them over b.c she just wants to cover Casey's ass.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: October 06, 2008, 08:02:20 PM »

Hmmm, I dont shop at Pennys, but now I am wondering what they have.  They don't sell tools and things like Sears, do they???

Thank you.  Shoot, if they don't sell Chanel, what good are they?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: October 06, 2008, 08:03:39 PM »

The b!tch is a clothes hound.....she probably needed a few things since anything in the car smelled horrible.....she said she bought underwear when she went shopping with Melissa, but don't remember where they were bought.....maybe the underwear found in J Blanchard Park is hers.
I have a inkling there are a lot of Casey's under garments floating around Orlando....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: October 06, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »

I was meaning the Search on Caseys computer for Chloroform!
Oh well  Duhhhhh....OK    gotcha..........Im gonna call him back then and ask him that question......Geee   My  mind is totaly gone.......sorry............will get back to you in a LITTLE WHILE....
I'd be very surprised if he actually told you that little tidbit of info.   
I asked that specific question more of a verification to this "source" When someone say they have inside info you need something solid that we don't even know yet that will end up being verified at some point. I have been in these crime forums a long time and there is always people coming around saying they have info but only say things we already know or things that never pan out. I mean nothing at all bad against HH, I like her as a matter of fact but anyone can say anything on these boards. I have trust issues and like things that will be verified.

Whoa... Hold on here  AS you said it will be verifed at some point... But are you going to belive the info given you now.   How is anyone going to prove the info.. Until  it becomes public.  You take all info with big bag of salt( where did I put that )   until you find out one way or another... And that will tid bit may not be for release...  I would have thought the media would have asked that question too.  JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1285 on: October 06, 2008, 08:04:22 PM »

O.K.    I asked the question and I got the answer.......It seems to me that I am d**med if I do.....and d**med if I dont ......I dont know why it is a big deal that I know my friend and that I tslk to him.......I will see if when all this is over that he will come in here and talk to everyone or of He will send us a copy of his badge or whatever else he needs to do ......maybe I can take a picture with him.....but that will get shot down somehow Im sure.......Anyway.....I got in touch with him after he started working on this case just to give everybody here a little insight and some hope that poor little Caylee wasnt gonna be let down......Why in the world would I say anything that wasnt true about anything on here.....What good is that gonna do me .....Im just a single mother trying to raise my daughter and with a interest in keeping all children safe.......anyway........believe what you want thats all our perogative........we can all have our own opinions and thats all I have to say..

HH, I think because we can't see people when they are asking questions, it easy to misunderstand there posts.  I believe everybody here is interested in what you have to say.  That's right, the truth will come out and you will have even more credibilty.  Please don't feel like you just can't win.  For me, I was concerned about the integrity of the on going case, but you explained that and it made sense.

I just found out that I posted info that I thought I was private info, was relectant to post because I didn't want to hurt anybody, and it was already all on another forum!
     At this point, I wish someone had questioned more and told me it was already "out" there.  I wouldn't have felt so foolish when I discovered it.  Does this make sense?  Now post away!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: October 06, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »

BOO........your avitar is crazy cute !!! But what the hell is it ???

LOL!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1287 on: October 06, 2008, 08:05:07 PM »

Good evening Monkeys,
Have yall seen this crap?
Baez cant be serious....
Judge to Decide Whether Casey Anthony Can Help Search for Missing Daughter
Monday, October 06, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

MyFOXOrlando.com

Caylee Marie Anthony
Caylee Marie Anthony
 The woman who is a suspect in her toddler daughter's disappearance wants permission to leave house arrest to help search for the little girl, Caylee Anthony.

The lawyer for Casey Anthony, 22, plans to ask a judge Friday that his client be allowed out of her parents' Orlando house, where she is confined with an ankle monitor, saying she wants to help find the missing child, MyFOXOrlando.com reports.

Caylee was last seen in mid-June, two months before her third birthday.

Attorney Jose Baez's request comes along with seven other motions, including one asking for copies of forensic evidence from Casey Anthony's computer, phone and digital cameras as well as a request to inspect, test and photograph evidence obtained through polygraph tests.

I thought he said it was NOT in KC's best interest to show her cards, the State of FL wants to put her away for life, NOW she wants to get out and help? No way, she just wants to divert the searchers or hide any additional evidence that might incriminate her.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: October 06, 2008, 08:05:16 PM »

A total waste.
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1289 on: October 06, 2008, 08:06:06 PM »

The b!tch is a clothes hound.....she probably needed a few things since anything in the car smelled horrible.....she said she bought underwear when she went shopping with Melissa, but don't remember where they were bought.....maybe the underwear found in J Blanchard Park is hers.
I have a inkling there are a lot of Casey's under garments floating around Orlando....

good one seeme   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: October 06, 2008, 08:06:23 PM »

Are you a Macy's gal, per chance? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: October 06, 2008, 08:07:22 PM »

O.K.    I asked the question and I got the answer.......It seems to me that I am d**med if I do.....and d**med if I dont ......I dont know why it is a big deal that I know my friend and that I tslk to him.......I will see if when all this is over that he will come in here and talk to everyone or of He will send us a copy of his badge or whatever else he needs to do ......maybe I can take a picture with him.....but that will get shot down somehow Im sure.......Anyway.....I got in touch with him after he started working on this case just to give everybody here a little insight and some hope that poor little Caylee wasnt gonna be let down......Why in the world would I say anything that wasnt true about anything on here.....What good is that gonna do me .....Im just a single mother trying to raise my daughter and with a interest in keeping all children safe.......anyway........believe what you want thats all our perogative........we can all have our own opinions and thats all I have to say..

HH - there will always be skeptics and non believers.  Try not to pay attention to them.  I have no reason NOT to believe you and I appreciate the information you are offering from your friend.

You know it was just reported that more evidence/documents are about ready to be released.  It's very possible those computer records with the times on the chloroform are in that group to be released.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: October 06, 2008, 08:07:56 PM »

If Casey had Cindy's Penney's card, I guarantee she used it, unless Cindy canceled it knowing Casey was using it. She was stealing frozen food from them, stealing money from friends and family and took advantage of all available resources. Not using any charge cards in her possession isn't in her nature, IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: October 06, 2008, 08:08:30 PM »

Are you a Macy's gal, per chance? 
I like Neiman, Saks, Harrods etc etc

chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1294 on: October 06, 2008, 08:09:37 PM »

Good evening Monkeys,
Baez cant be serious....
Monday, October 06, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

MyFOXOrlando.com

Caylee Marie Anthony
Caylee Marie Anthony
 The woman who is a suspect in her toddler daughter's disappearance wants permission to leave house arrest to help search for the little girl, Caylee Anthony.

The lawyer for Casey Anthony, 22, plans to ask a judge Friday that his client be allowed out of her parents' Orlando house, where she is confined with an ankle monitor, saying she wants to help find the missing child, MyFOXOrlando.com reports.

Attorney Jose Baez's request comes along with seven other motions, including one asking for copies of forensic evidence from Casey Anthony's computer, phone and digital cameras as well as a request to inspect, test and photograph evidence obtained through polygraph tests.

I thought he said it was NOT in KC's best interest to show her cards, the State of FL wants to put her away for life, NOW she wants to get out and help? No way, she just wants to divert the searchers or hide any additional evidence that might incriminate her.

I agree with you!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: October 06, 2008, 08:10:25 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

Thank you so much once again WILLEN

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: October 06, 2008, 08:11:28 PM »

Good evening Monkeys,
Baez cant be serious....
Monday, October 06, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

MyFOXOrlando.com

Caylee Marie Anthony
Caylee Marie Anthony

I agree with you!!
I don't even think she is that deep, I think she just wants to ride around...

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: October 06, 2008, 08:11:38 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: October 06, 2008, 08:11:44 PM »

who is the Lady of Nancy's panel 
JMO  but her voice Sreaming is like  nails draggin acorss a chalk boad   !!

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: October 06, 2008, 08:12:07 PM »

Huh?

According to LP on NG... Casey made threats against him (LP) on MySpace???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.