April 28, 2024, 08:15:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413995 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2008, 11:41:55 AM »

I'm curious about Lee's GF, Mallory. I wonder if she's been interviewed by LE? Anyone heard anything about that?

All I remember of this woman from reading is that it has been referenced that she is on a missing children non-profit Board of Director's which IIRC was founded by her parents & that shortly after the announcement of this fiasco all of her information had been removed from the web site of said non-profit organization.  I think it was the same organization that offers the moving billboard that GA had been using.

That's interesting, Altruist. Would you by any chance remember where you saw this connection or have a link. I'd like to look into that. It may just explain a few things.
It's KidFinders
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2008, 11:42:14 AM »

Now that HH said Caylee died in the pool, that picture haunts me.  I wonder how tall that pool is.  I wish we could see the other side of it.  See the bamboo that Casey was supposed to have dug up?????
Is Casey preg in that photo?  I am getting that bit of a pooch like she is showing in that pic.....(Not like Cindy would notice, it could be that damn tumor again)

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2008, 11:43:02 AM »

Can someone post the pool picture (Easter) so we can look at it better????  I woke up with a really really sore throat so I will stay way over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>so you all will not get sick!!!!!!
Always hon, if you want to bring over a picture that someone else posted here on this site.
go to the picture hit quote and you will see their link ,just copy it and paste it ,to your post.

Is this the one you want

Yes, thankyou Blonde - you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrskub, I love the way you think, what do you see when you look at the pool picture???????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: October 05, 2008, 11:43:29 AM »

Actually the night that posters in chat were discussing the GF of LA her first name was spelled differently, it was mentioned as being different spelling of Mallori.  Don't know if this will be helpful to Mrs. Krub in her research efforts, but thought I should mention it.
Malori ??
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: October 05, 2008, 11:44:15 AM »

1) it has been referenced, I believe by CA, that mortgage payments were in arrears but on July 4, 2008 pavers are being placed as a base for a playhouse for a child who was no longer living at said home June 15 or 16, 2008.  Are we to believe that money was tight but this improvement was more important than keeping the house, why for the next owners?  Hopefully OCSO has similar ?'s for such activity & when the paver's were purchased, how many & if the larger paved area was expanded at that time.  So on an 89 degree day with 87% humidity GA chose the above project, WHY?

Alturist - very interesting question. For every action there is an equal and opposite REACTION.

I'd also like to know why George felt it was necessary to "clue" the cops into his e-z pass info / activity. What would they find there?

My belief is that George disposed of Caylee - Casey can not be on the computer on Myspace or Facebook and having the confrontation with George about the gas cans at the same time. - 12:30 to 12:50 pm 6/24/2008.

The killer of Latoya Figeroa was caught because he REVISTED the location of the body in an attempt to move it. Is that why George's e-z pass activity was offered up? In a sense George knows that the activity will be checked - so, George offers it up in an attempt to BE STRAIGHT WITH YOU GUYS. Follow me?

Did George revisit the scene to see if anyone was looking in that area he placed the body? This chase (according to George) seem to have taken place well after the possible disposal of Caylee. Sometimes people can just not help themselves and are caught precisely in this manner.

Here's another point - the car already had a very unappealing odor on 6-24-2008. Casey did not want George in the trunk. (I believe this is a lot of hooey, but an attempt to explain why he was in the trunk).. Are we to believe that AFTER George removed the cans  (and he didn't smell anything) that Casey just drove away in the car again only to ditch it 3 days later? It makes no sense.

If George disposes of Caylee on 6-24-2008 and THEN ATTEMPTS TO CLEAN THE SMELL OUT - MAYBE CASEY DOES DRIVE THE CAR AGAIN. The odor could be masked, but comes back after a short time.

Something does not fit here.

Rob ... I agree.  Casey would not have been driving around in her vehicle with that stench in her vehicle.  It was one day following the "gas can" encounter with her father that she mentioned to Amy about the foul smell.  It would be interesting to know if the "chloroform" search on the internet was conducted on June 25th or 26th.

A draft of my "George assisted Casey in the coverup" theory ....

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.[/b
]

1.  June 16th

Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action.  Her body iis put put into a large plastic bag  and ... placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th

Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  June 18th

Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard in the area of the playhouse... the spot where the dog/s hit on ... the spot where a depression in the soil was detected.

4.  June 24th

Casey returns alone to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  June 25th

George Anthony retrieves Caylee from the backyard and ... places her in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  However ... the plastic bag is broken in the process and ... decomposition permeates the trunk.

George moves Caylee's remains to another location and ... Casey is given the loan of the green truck.

7.  June 26th

George gives the trunk of the vehicle a cleaning using a product that contains colorform.

8. June 27th

Casey returns home in the green truck ... picks up groceries and ... drives off in her vehicle.

The cleaning of the trunk by George failed to eliminate the overpowering stench.  The vehicle is abondoned at Amscot and ... Tony is contacted.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: October 05, 2008, 11:48:51 AM »

A poster at WS who lives in Orlando was able to get a picture of the new donation site George uses now.

That looks like something out of the "you are a redneck if" file! 

Good grief, those people really have no shame or dignity do they??

I really do NOT understand the "redneck comment" the "shame or dignity" comment either .... I visited this tent when it was at the Publix at Chickasaw and Curry Ford Road last week ... (yes apparently it has been moved, I would assume per complaints)

Has anyone checked out this "tent" or WHO runs it???  Well I have .... PERSONALLY ... From Pennsylvania to Florida .... and YES, I have made a voluntary DONATION at this tent ....

This tent is run by a group of VOLUNTEERS for Kid Finder Network .... DONATING their time to bring awareness to Missing Children .... Not just Caylee Anthony .... This is NOT "Georges tent" .... yes he shows up occasionally to make it look like he is "actively looking for Caylee" but these people are kind hearted individuals that are donating their time to sit at a table and hand out items (they are NOT personal friends of the Anthonys I HAVE ASKED THEM!) ... t-shirts (for free) gummy bracelets (for free) ... cd's with photos of Caylee on (for free) fliers (for free) and only SUGGEST (not require) A DONATION .... which I GLADLY gave to KID FINDER NETWORK to help with the cost to replenish the items I took .....

There was posters there of MANY MISSING CHILDREN ... and I DO NOT consider these kind hearted people that are sitting there getting the word out to be shameful or redneck!!!!

ORLANDO -- A local group is stepping up and offering to help in the search for Caylee Anthony, 2.

The Kid Finders Network helps Florida families find missing children.

They're hoping the Anthony family will agree to let them help in the search for the missing girl.

The Kid Finders Network is a non-profit organization that uses donations from the community to fund their work.

"I've had families who have mortgaged their house two and three and four times just to keep printing flyers and keep giving out T-shirts and to keep putting on events to keep their kid's names in the forefront,” said Malori Milstead from the Kid Finders Network. “Because that's always going to be your child and as long as their missing, it's always going to hurt."

If you would like to get in touch with the network, call (877) 663-5678.

are you sure they're friends????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: October 05, 2008, 11:50:17 AM »

A poster at WS who lives in Orlando was able to get a picture of the new donation site George uses now.

That looks like something out of the "you are a redneck if" file! 

Good grief, those people really have no shame or dignity do they??

I really do NOT understand the "redneck comment" the "shame or dignity" comment either .... I visited this tent when it was at the Publix at Chickasaw and Curry Ford Road last week ... (yes apparently it has been moved, I would assume per complaints)

Has anyone checked out this "tent" or WHO runs it???  Well I have .... PERSONALLY ... From Pennsylvania to Florida .... and YES, I have made a voluntary DONATION at this tent ....

This tent is run by a group of VOLUNTEERS for Kid Finder Network .... DONATING their time to bring awareness to Missing Children .... Not just Caylee Anthony .... This is NOT "Georges tent" .... yes he shows up occasionally to make it look like he is "actively looking for Caylee" but these people are kind hearted individuals that are donating their time to sit at a table and hand out items (they are NOT personal friends of the Anthonys I HAVE ASKED THEM!) ... t-shirts (for free) gummy bracelets (for free) ... cd's with photos of Caylee on (for free) fliers (for free) and only SUGGEST (not require) A DONATION .... which I GLADLY gave to KID FINDER NETWORK to help with the cost to replenish the items I took .....

There was posters there of MANY MISSING CHILDREN ... and I DO NOT consider these kind hearted people that are sitting there getting the word out to be shameful or redneck!!!!

ORLANDO -- A local group is stepping up and offering to help in the search for Caylee Anthony, 2.

The Kid Finders Network helps Florida families find missing children.

They're hoping the Anthony family will agree to let them help in the search for the missing girl.

The Kid Finders Network is a non-profit organization that uses donations from the community to fund their work.

"I've had families who have mortgaged their house two and three and four times just to keep printing flyers and keep giving out T-shirts and to keep putting on events to keep their kid's names in the forefront,” said Malori Milstead from the Kid Finders Network. “Because that's always going to be your child and as long as their missing, it's always going to hurt."

If you would like to get in touch with the network, call (877) 663-5678.

are you sure (not) they're friends????
My freudian slip!  Should have read NOT
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: October 05, 2008, 11:50:58 AM »

I jacked that up twice.  Are you sure they're NOT friends is what I tried to say twice.....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: October 05, 2008, 11:52:55 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
------------------
My recap:

part 2 continued:

Det.'s talking to Cindy about her frustrations-

Cindy- It's very hard every day to see... 

Det- I understand what you're up against, because this is the stuff we're up against all the time also. People's preconceived notions about things. "One of the things we don't do is jump to conclusions. We take our time and we look at everything and put it all together and let it take us where it takes us".

Cindy- Why are we a month or 3 weeks after... 4 weeks now. to do a time line with the family?"

Det-Probably because they were doing a lot of other things.

Cindy-"Those other things were trying to build a case against Casey.  Casey may be a liar but she didn't murder her daughter"

Det- That's what we're gonna try to prove.

(2 detectives explaining to her they've been working on time line themselves for at least 2 weeks.)

Cindy said they're doing Caylee an injustice by not doing time line sooner and focusing on Casey.

Cindy- Why do you think Casey took down to that Glenwood or Glenmore (?) apartment complex?

Det- maybe she was familiar with it?

Cindy- Who lives in that complex.  Ricardo and Amy lived there in that complex). IF she was stepping back enough.. everybody can speculate or whatever. I think Casey got mixed up with some bad people- Ricardo, Amy and Tony. Who I've just learned are all intertwined, they're all into drugs.. We've talked to another agency. They're all into drugs- They all know each other very well. for Amy telling me she's only been at Tony's apartment once has to be a lie, cuz she's known him- she's the one that introduced them. Tony and Ricardo go way back. Casey's mixed up somehow. And they have the money and means and Casey has been maintaining all along that there's physical threats against this family. Or harm to if she comes clean and tells where Caylee's at"

Det asks if they (threats?) could be coming from Amy and Ricardo, Cindy says she doesn't know.

Cindy-  My understanding is that they both have connections with people who have money, have a way to make people disappear, has the means to threaten. Casey's scared. I can see it on her face. She's trying to give us clues. I've been saying that from day one...

"I can have Casey out today, I want you to know. The bail money is not an issue. I think it's a safety issue for Casey and Caylee, keeping her ass there.  If the media is still pointing fingers at Casey, everybody else is ok.  If we get off our butt and look for these people.. start looking at these other possibilities, we'll find who these other people are, and find Caylee."

to be continued...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: October 05, 2008, 11:55:22 AM »

I jacked that up twice.  Are you sure they're NOT friends is what I tried to say twice.....

Has it been confirmed that this is Lee's gf Mallory? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2008, 11:58:24 AM »

I do not think that it is the same Mallory.  The spelling is different, and Mallory is a common name...I know atleast 6 from HS and college.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: October 05, 2008, 11:59:40 AM »

FROM The Anthony Saga Players

http://monica111466.wordpress.com/2008/09/23/the-anthony-saga-players/

Anthony, Lee – Casey’s brother, George and Cindy’s son, Caylee’s uncle. Girlfriend’s name is Mallory Parker (verify last name).

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: October 05, 2008, 12:04:04 PM »

I do not think that it is the same Mallory.  The spelling is different, and Mallory is a common name...I know atleast 6 from HS and college.
It's her, look...
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/kid_finders_network_offers_assistance_in_search.html?refresh=1
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: October 05, 2008, 12:06:29 PM »

Actually the night that posters in chat were discussing the GF of LA her first name was spelled differently, it was mentioned as being different spelling of Mallori.  Don't know if this will be helpful to Mrs. Krub in her research efforts, but thought I should mention it.
bumping for the you
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: October 05, 2008, 12:07:43 PM »

Can someone post the pool picture (Easter) so we can look at it better????  I woke up with a really really sore throat so I will stay way over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>so you all will not get sick!!!!!!
Always hon, if you want to bring over a picture that someone else posted here on this site.
go to the picture hit quote and you will see their link ,just copy it and paste it ,to your post.

Is this the one you want

Yes, thankyou Blonde - you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... what is with the way that Casey is standing in that picture, with both toes pointing inward like that... it looks painful to me...
carmenmiranda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: October 05, 2008, 12:08:34 PM »

Lee's girlfriend is Mallory Parker.  I saw her name come up once before.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: October 05, 2008, 12:11:07 PM »

Thanks carmen ... I have never caught her last name for sure but have seen her name spelled Mallory on Casey and Lees myspace pages

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: October 05, 2008, 12:12:04 PM »

yep -

CindyCindy said they're doing Caylee an injustice by not doing time line sooner and focusing on Casey.[/b]

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: He's very quiet. He's very shy. He doesn't like media coverage at all. And he's very much hurt by things that are happening. And as I look back — I mean, I came back from Holland Wednesday, and I was so surprised at seeing three young men — one kid, two men — involved, maybe, in the disappearance of a girl. Why did they let the boys go? Why didn't they interrogate immediately deep, see wherever any...[/u]

it's always the fault of the police.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: October 05, 2008, 12:12:45 PM »

where did you see that???

here's a post from Altruist:
IIRC, it was in W/S chat.  Have no links, but I wrote down the last name of Milstead.  If I recall also another interesting tid bit was that the last name of another person affiliated as I think operations was used by the skank interestingly enough as either an employer or supervisor.

T
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: October 05, 2008, 12:15:54 PM »

I don't know if anybody has confirmed the above.  The chat that I took part in had individuals that had researched the Kid Finders Network early on in this case & noticed a person who they believed may be GF to LA on the website.  This person was listed as a Director on the Board of Kid Finders Network.  When they returned to the web site all of the information was gone.  The website now mentions their newest Board Member.  The website mentions the founders 27 yr marriage, their having 2 daughters but the daughters are not named.

The website states that it was founded shortly following the disappearance of Trenton Duckett in 2006.  Prior to it's formation Mr. Milstead operated a landscaping business & Mrs. Milstead had worked for a bank before joining the family landscaping business.  Presently they both work full time for the KidFindersNetwork.  I did not locate any financial data on the organization as to it's payroll, expenses or assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.