April 28, 2024, 01:07:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413957 times)
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: October 06, 2008, 09:19:46 PM »

Couple of questions:

Is 'OT' meaning off topic?
What does IIRC mean?

Why are people apologizing to a Klass?

How do I copy/paste from one person's posting so my response will reflect it is intended for that particular post?
OT = OffTopic
IIRC  = If I  Remember Correctly
Telling  Klaasend sorry for being off topic
to Quote a post ... click the Quote button then Scroll to the bottom BEFORE typing a response

IF the post has many quotes... look at the coding  cut out what is not needed
a quote starts with a [ quote] and ends with a [ /quote]  w/o the leading blank
When I cut stuff out   I put in <<SNIP>>  to show that stuff was removed  JMO
I hope this helps  and we all end up saying at some point

aaahhh....thank you so much

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: October 06, 2008, 09:19:54 PM »

Re: the chloroform searches taking place May 13-15 (IIRC) and a few times later..

This is a quote from WS:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2614897&postcount=22

I posted something on pg 28 of the Chloroform thread...Casey said on her yearbook profile her favorite tv show was CSI...On the season finale of CSI airing May 15-2008..a month before Caylee went missing, Chloroform was used in the plot line of that season finale episode...I put the link to the summary of that episode and the link to her yearbook page in that thread as well...

so who knows..maybe she got the idea there>>??

from the show:

Quote:
Willows, Nick, Gil and the rest of the team do their own parallel investigation of the evidence. New evidence surfaces, showing that there was chloroform in Gedda's system. The human body can rid itself of chloroform very quickly so Gedda must have been killed very shortly after he was dosed. Warrick may also have been chloroformed, which would explain his short-term amnesia....

The link given to that particular episode, was broken.. trying to find it but basically you get the gist.  So I'm saying, what HH said the friend told her, does make  sense..

Wow, it sure does make sense. 

It does make sense...but how does the "accident" part fit in if she was researching the chloroform beforehand?

An accident she gave Caylee too much and she died?  Meant just to make her sleep for a long time?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1422 on: October 06, 2008, 09:21:18 PM »

I believe the day the woman saw someone that looked like Casey coming out of the wooded area was June 27.  The day Chris Stutz thought he saw Casey jogging was July 15.
that would be really odd if it really was her both times, maybe "checking" on things?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: October 06, 2008, 09:23:01 PM »

Re: the chloroform searches taking place May 13-15 (IIRC) and a few times later..

This is a quote from WS:

I posted something on pg 28 of the Chloroform thread...Casey said on her yearbook profile her favorite tv show was CSI...On the season finale of CSI airing May 15-2008..a month before Caylee went missing, Chloroform was used in the plot line of that season finale episode...I put the link to the summary of that episode and the link to her yearbook page in that thread as well...

from the show:

Quote:
Willows, Nick, Gil and the rest of the team do their own parallel investigation of the evidence. New evidence surfaces, showing that there was chloroform in Gedda's system. The human body can rid itself of chloroform very quickly so Gedda must have been killed very shortly after he was dosed. Warrick may also have been chloroformed, which would explain his short-term amnesia....

The link given to that particular episode, was broken.. trying to find it but basically you get the gist.  So I'm saying, what HH said the friend told her, does make  sense..

It does make sense...but how does the "accident" part fit in if she was researching the chloroform beforehand?

An accident she gave Caylee too much and she died?  Meant just to make her sleep for a long time?

That is not an accident to me...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: October 06, 2008, 09:24:40 PM »

OF

I sure was but my posts got messed up so I tried again and then lost my funny faces

PJ flower
I thought so... and Yes I'll bet CBB  kinda planed it  ... just to see who is paying attention
I may have to ask her if she still has my Pumpkin head Avi from last year... I have not decided yet to change for the season 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: October 06, 2008, 09:24:57 PM »

Winter Park, FL N Park Ave & W Comstock within 300 yrds of Rollins College
*******-4058 unlisted  LATITUDE: 28.62 LONGITUDE: 81.38  land line  Intellius
MCI Worldcom Communications Inc.

The above was gained by that beautiful map of the 6/27 KC travel, thought maybe something better could be obtained by someone smarter & more techie than myself, does it?  Can an address actually be obtained through latitutude & longitude?
It of course is the 4058 # that is eluding us, we want to know whose it is that has bad rap on their answering message.  The address I have listed above is a guess from the location on the map but the phone # definitely shows that long/lat.

That map is really amazing stuff, thanks so much.

Edited to add:  Isn't that where Julia Renfro's mom lives?  lol
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:28:15 PM by klaasend » Logged
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: October 06, 2008, 09:24:57 PM »

I thought Wolfman Jack had died?!!

THANK YOU!! THAT is who he reminds me of!!! I couldn't quite put my finger on it!  (Not that I would want to, but you know what I mean!)
:

:MonkeyDance::

Also, kinda like Freddie Fender..yall 'memba him??

WASTED DAYS AND WASTED NIGHTS.....
I think that was him,huh?

Yes Cubbee!! And Vaya con dios my darlin'...That is what we will sing when Casey goes back to the pokey!!GOOO Freddie!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: October 06, 2008, 09:25:16 PM »

Okay, I have a ?....

Has anyone heard of a Thomas Blackburn?  According to another site:

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=420121

There are a bunch of calls to this number that as soon as it is incoming, are forwarded to the Anthony number, and the calls (incoming/outgoing) are the same duration... like this (just a portion of what is on this link):

A ~ 10:11 am outgoing to Tony L 0 sec
B ~ 10:23 am incoming Tony L 1200 sec (20 minutes)
A ~ 10:45 am incoming Tony L 0 sec
10:56 am incoming Thomas Blackburn 5 sec
10:56 am outgoing to Anthony House 5 sec
A ~ 11:03 am outgoing to Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 11:10 am incoming Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 11:11 am incoming Anthony House 61 sec
A ~ 12:05 pm outgoing to Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 12:10 pm outgoing incomplete number 0 sec
A ~ 12:40 pm incoming Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 12:40 pm incoming Amy H 428 sec
A ~ 12:42 pm outgoing to Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 12:48 pm incoming Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 12:51 pm incoming Unknown local 0 sec
D ~ 1:15 pm outgoing Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 1:26 pm outgoing incomplete number 0 sec
A ~ 3:59 pm outgoing incomplete number 0 sec
4:52 pm incoming Thomas Blackburn 28 sec
4:52 pm outgoing Anthony House 28 sec
A ~ 4:53 pm outgoing incomplete number 0 sec
A ~ 4:53 pm outgoing to Amy H 127 sec

I don't get it... has this name come up at all?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1428 on: October 06, 2008, 09:25:41 PM »

Good to know.  Thank you HH..... I posted this over the weekend - was having trouble with it - it will show you where she was at from the night of the 26th thru most of the day on the 27th.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTSN&cp=28.559195~-81.241837&style=h&lvl=12&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27630098&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!118&encType=1

Klaas - sorry to bug you again about this - I don't know why it's not picking up the last part of the addy - can you fix it?  TIA
Wow Jackie this is really good.  Thanks for sharing...I have added it to my Fav's for future reference.  You and Blonde (along with others) do great work!

Hello... nice job on the map KC....
anyone know who she called around 11ish that says "called JCP"?
JC Penny!?!?  Didn't she have that credit card of Cindy's? 

::ring::ring::

Hello?

JC Penney?

Do you sell gas cans?

No?

Okay, wait, can you check and see if you have chloroform?

What?  No, not COLORFORMS!  What the hell would I need those for?  I don't have any kids!

Ugh.  This call was a waste.  A TOTAL WASTE.

Oh my gosh, that's funny, you are almost as warped as me.

NEVER THERE IS ONLY ONE Always-1 They broke the mold after they made you!!!!!
Thank you Lisa. 

I am wondering what Cindy has to hide regarding the JC penny Credit card statement. She WILL NOT give it to LE, even to this day. There has to be a reason she don't want LE to see it. I have no clue why. Does anyone have any ideas on what about a JC Penny card could hurt one of them?
something to bury her in? suitcase or trunk?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: October 06, 2008, 09:26:20 PM »

I thought Casey wasn't supposed to wear tight clothing to her case managers? To me it looks like she painted those pants on..I hope they do not drop the home confinement..She will be gone for good if they do..I'm sure the family has socked away some of the money for caylee's pic's and video's..She could escape and when she runs out of money just go back to her old ways of stealing. She just makes me SICK!!!

I have a sinking feeling that the "powers that be" within the judiciary and the investigation are going to bow to defence to assure that they do not make any rulings/decisions that the legal eagles in both Baez and Dejame's lawfirms can consider grounds for a lawsuit.

I hope I am wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1430 on: October 06, 2008, 09:27:08 PM »

Ah, A-1 I wish I was as warped as you 

As for the statement that Cindy won't hand over, it is probably because there are a ton of charges on it, and probably not ONE item that would be bought for a three y.o. girl.

Just a guess. 

Kiah ... what am I missing?  In the process of the investigation why are these important statements not confiscated.  For crying out loud ... Casey used Cindy's credit card in this crucial month.  Casey is an official suspect.  Hey ... is it not something aking to cell phone records.

Something is not right when Cindy has the power to withold these the record of Casey's purchases and ... the interrogato gently chastises ... "Cindy, why are you holding out in regards to the statements?"

Janet

LE can very easily subpena them from JCPenny.  They were trying to figure out WHY she would not give them up.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: October 06, 2008, 09:27:13 PM »

I thought Casey wasn't supposed to wear tight clothing to her case managers? To me it looks like she painted those pants on..I hope they do not drop the home confinement..She will be gone for good if they do..I'm sure the family has socked away some of the money for caylee's pic's and video's..She could escape and when she runs out of money just go back to her old ways of stealing. She just makes me SICK!!!

I have a sinking feeling that the "powers that be" within the judiciary and the investigation are going to bow to defence to assure that they do not make any rulings/decisions that the legal eagles in both Baez and Dejame's lawfirms can consider grounds for a lawsuit.

I hope I am wrong.

Janet

I mean this most respectfully Janet, but I hope you are wrong too...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: October 06, 2008, 09:27:28 PM »

I'm sure LE gets sick everytime they see her in the "find Caylee" t-shirt.
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1433 on: October 06, 2008, 09:27:39 PM »

This is a quote from WS:

from the show:

Quote:

I had originally thought the child died of an overdose of either Xanax or Chloroform myself...however, given we can now see she clearly went BACK home on June 16th (after GeorgiePoo left for work) I've "decided" Caylee probably died at home.  While I do believe Casevil used Xanax on the child before, I don't think she used it on her so early in the day.

I lean towards an accident in the pool.  Still murder, in the sense she was negligent of her child coupled with the twisted cover-up.

All of the released documents/evidence we've seen lately is NOT evidence they will be presenting to a grand jury.  Makes me shudder, to be honest...but also leads me to believe that any theories I had, based on what I DID know, was/is probably way off.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: October 06, 2008, 09:28:35 PM »

Does anyone have a photo of Jesse Grund's dad that they could post? TIA
I don't know how to post pics here but you can find one on his myspace site:   http://www.myspace.com/rjgrund

I wonder if Rev. Grund's hairdresser could offer any information.  I think he calls her "Kiwi".

I thought Wolfman Jack had died?!!
I like his eyes - very intense.  Kind of "Welcome to my parlor".

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: October 06, 2008, 09:28:39 PM »

Winter Park, FL N Park Ave & W Comstock within 300 yrds of Rollins College
*******-4058 unlisted  LATITUDE: 28.62 LONGITUDE: 81.38  land line  Intellius
MCI Worldcom Communications Inc.

The above was gained by that beautiful map of the 6/27 KC travel, thought maybe something better could be obtained by someone smarter & more techie than myself, does it?  Can an address actually be obtained through latitutude & longitude?
It of course is the 4058 # that is eluding us, we want to know whose it is that has bad rap on their answering message.  The address I have listed above is a guess from the location on the map but the phone # definitely shows that long/lat.

That map is really amazing stuff, thanks so much.

Gosh, would it be illegal to pool our $$ and get an intellius membership or something?  How much does that stuff cost?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: October 06, 2008, 09:30:22 PM »

Wow... that Docstoc site is really pretty amazing.

Not sure how accurate this timeline is, but it is darn thorough looking....

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695108/Casey-ANthony-TImeline-October-3rd

Someone put a lot of time into it.

I agree.

Janet

Janet....I'm glad you got the downloading figured out...it's so much easier than most people think....they're afraid they are going to screw something up if they don't do it right.....you're smarter than you think! You'll be an expert yourself soon....I always say, "see one, do one, teach one"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: October 06, 2008, 09:32:48 PM »

I hope I am wrong.

Janet

I mean this most respectfully Janet, but I hope you are wrong too...

THE JONBENET RAMSEY CASE

STEVE THOMAS - FORMER LEAD DETECTIVE

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: October 06, 2008, 09:33:12 PM »

Okay, I have a ?....

Has anyone heard of a Thomas Blackburn?  According to another site:

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=420121

There are a bunch of calls to this number that as soon as it is incoming, are forwarded to the Anthony number, and the calls (incoming/outgoing) are the same duration... like this (just a portion of what is on this link):

A ~ 10:11 am outgoing to Tony L 0 sec
B ~ 10:23 am incoming Tony L 1200 sec (20 minutes)
A ~ 10:45 am incoming Tony L 0 sec
10:56 am incoming Thomas Blackburn 5 sec
10:56 am outgoing to Anthony House 5 sec
A ~ 11:03 am outgoing to Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 11:10 am incoming Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 11:11 am incoming Anthony House 61 sec
A ~ 12:05 pm outgoing to Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 12:10 pm outgoing incomplete number 0 sec
A ~ 12:40 pm incoming Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 12:40 pm incoming Amy H 428 sec
A ~ 12:42 pm outgoing to Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 12:48 pm incoming Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 12:51 pm incoming Unknown local 0 sec
D ~ 1:15 pm outgoing Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 1:26 pm outgoing incomplete number 0 sec
A ~ 3:59 pm outgoing incomplete number 0 sec
4:52 pm incoming Thomas Blackburn 28 sec
4:52 pm outgoing Anthony House 28 sec
A ~ 4:53 pm outgoing incomplete number 0 sec
A ~ 4:53 pm outgoing to Amy H 127 sec

I don't get it... has this name come up at all?

yikes...I dated and graduated with a Tom Blackburn.......he's an attorney now, but not sure where. He went to law school in PA.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: October 06, 2008, 09:35:13 PM »

HH, where are you???   i like you and you don't even have to tell me anything!!!  Only one monkey has hurt my feelings, and it's ok, Ill play the victum for you honey........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.