April 28, 2024, 12:39:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413953 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: October 06, 2008, 09:35:37 PM »

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=420121

This has phone records/maps.  Not sure if this is anything different as I get confused with the phone info.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: October 06, 2008, 09:37:16 PM »

Make up too

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: October 06, 2008, 09:37:18 PM »

Did HH leave? I certainly hope not. I am interested in what she has to tell us. I just can't get the accident part in my head due to the research Casey had done before Caylee "disappeared"....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1443 on: October 06, 2008, 09:37:37 PM »

KCJackie
I ment to tell you great Map you put together....  and you got the Link to work 
Do you happen to know what is in the area around #7  (11:31 - 11:33 few text between 4058 and kc)  ??   It seems she was way out from the rest of her tower pings?

Sorry for the delay...I have no idea - I'm wondering the same thing.  I'm trying to find that info out.  If you or anyone has any input it would be appreciated.  And thank you again for the help with that map...I was really feeling like an idiot.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: October 06, 2008, 09:38:42 PM »

Re: the chloroform searches taking place May 13-15 (IIRC) and a few times later..

This is a quote from WS:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2614897&postcount=22

I posted something on pg 28 of the Chloroform thread...Casey said on her yearbook profile her favorite tv show was CSI...On the season finale of CSI airing May 15-2008..a month before Caylee went missing, Chloroform was used in the plot line of that season finale episode...I put the link to the summary of that episode and the link to her yearbook page in that thread as well...

so who knows..maybe she got the idea there>>??

from the show:

Quote:
Willows, Nick, Gil and the rest of the team do their own parallel investigation of the evidence. New evidence surfaces, showing that there was chloroform in Gedda's system. The human body can rid itself of chloroform very quickly so Gedda must have been killed very shortly after he was dosed. Warrick may also have been chloroformed, which would explain his short-term amnesia....

The link given to that particular episode, was broken.. trying to find it but basically you get the gist.  So I'm saying, what HH said the friend told her, does make  sense..

Wow, it sure does make sense. 

It does make sense...but how does the "accident" part fit in if she was researching the chloroform beforehand?

An accident she gave Caylee too much and she died?  Meant just to make her sleep for a long time?

I had originally thought the child died of an overdose of either Xanax or Chloroform myself...however, given we can now see she clearly went BACK home on June 16th (after GeorgiePoo left for work) I've "decided" Caylee probably died at home.  While I do believe Casevil used Xanax on the child before, I don't think she used it on her so early in the day.

I lean towards an accident in the pool.  Still murder, in the sense she was negligent of her child coupled with the twisted cover-up.

All of the released documents/evidence we've seen lately is NOT evidence they will be presenting to a grand jury.  Makes me shudder, to be honest...but also leads me to believe that any theories I had, based on what I DID know, was/is probably way off.

I actually noticed that on the phone records on the 16th, she is pinging off the towers within 2.6 miles of Hopespring (perhaps home) and the longest period of time she goes without using the phone is in the morning -- between 8:46 am - 11:43 am. 

Her first call at 11:43 am is an incomplete #.... nerves maybe b.c something happened?  Her next call is for 1115 seconds... one of her longer calls for the day...

Then there is another hour lull between 11:52 and 12:43, but then the calls pick up again for most of the rest of the day....

If I had to guess if something happened at the house on 6/16... I would assume it was that three hour window in the morning... which if she was home would mean that George was home too...

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: October 06, 2008, 09:39:51 PM »

Make up too

If your baby was missing how could you get up and put make up on..............she is a true sociopath!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: October 06, 2008, 09:40:40 PM »

Make up too

IS SHE WEARING FAKE EYELASHES???

Is she kidding? NOT Cool
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1447 on: October 06, 2008, 09:41:54 PM »

BOO........your avitar is crazy cute !!! But what the hell is it ???

My avitar is my dog Grissom! He's a Spinone Italiano, an Italian hunting dog. Kinda looks like a muppet. 
[/quote]omg!   I was trying to figure out if he was a Spinone or a German Long Hair.  I have 2 Spins!!  Arent' they the sweetest ever??  Their eyes are so human.  okay, sorry for the off topic

Welcome to SM's!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1448 on: October 06, 2008, 09:42:20 PM »

Make up too

IS SHE WEARING FAKE EYELASHES???

Is she kidding? NOT Cool

Well, of course!  She had to look cute for her boyfriend! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: October 06, 2008, 09:42:53 PM »

Wow... that Docstoc site is really pretty amazing.

Not sure how accurate this timeline is, but it is darn thorough looking....

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695108/Casey-ANthony-TImeline-October-3rd

Someone put a lot of time into it.

I agree.

Janet

Janet....I'm glad you got the downloading figured out...it's so much easier than most people think....they're afraid they are going to screw something up if they don't do it right.....you're smarter than you think! You'll be an expert yourself soon....I always say, "see one, do one, teach one"

seemeatthebeach ... I learn better on-hands than written instructions.  However ... it has always been very easy for me ... I just asked youngest son but ... he has decided I have to begin taking responsibility for some of this computer stuff..

Thanks again for everything.

Janet

_____

semeatthebeach

My son stopped over on his way to school (teacher) and ... downloaded this audio of Cindy  and ... I am now listening.

I do not know when the child/parent relationship changed but ... it was son who insisted I sit down beside him and watch what he was doing.

I could not believe how simple the process of downloading is.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: October 06, 2008, 09:46:22 PM »

I hope they arrest Casey when I am home.  I have been saving a small bottle of Kahlua to drink and chat on SM during the big moment
Abbey, I think I'll join you.  We'll be a great time, let's get A1 a bottle too!!  She's fun sober, what do you think she'd be like sippin' the sauce?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: October 06, 2008, 09:46:30 PM »

Thanks to those of you who are interested in what I post on here...of course I wouldnt have anything new to add if not for my friend and so I will tell him Thank you also.......I have a message for everybody here and that is ....The Orlando police department is very very dedicated to Caylee and will do whatever is humanly possible to see that Justice is done on her behalf.........many of the investigators that are working on this case cant stop thinking about it even when off duty, A few have even taken work home with them to go through when they are suppose to be off.....Things have to be done by the book in a investigation like this and even when it looks like nothing is happening believe that it most certainly is......When things are quiet and the other side looks like they are pulling ahead its only because we are busy building the block in the next road they are sure to travel down.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: October 06, 2008, 09:46:57 PM »

Leonard apparently said that Casey had spent some nights in hotels in the Orlando area.  I think it is odd that we have not learned the name of the hotel or motel.  It appears nobody saw her there or remembers her registering at a hotel.  You have to give info about yourself and usually your car tag number.  And it would be interesting to know if she had anyone with her, like Caylee, or if she stayed alone.

I know you all think I'm nuts, but Jesse texted Amy that "Harris Rosen has agreed to help in any way he can".  He is the founder of Rosen Hotels and has an office in Orlando... perhaps she used one of his hotels?

What in the world is the connection bet. Casey, Jesse & a wealthy hotel magnate????
hey, that's a possibility
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: October 06, 2008, 09:48:46 PM »

Hi everyone, first time posting...been reading your site for a couple days now.

I might pipe in here and there, but I think I'm good to still wait on the sidelines til I get a better feel for everything.

I especially appreciate HigherHopes connection with LE. 
Hi, Imiss3rdGrade!  Welcome, jump right in!  I take it you are/were a teacher and you're not just a fourth grader?
J/K of course!  Don't be shy!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: October 06, 2008, 09:49:11 PM »

Thanks to those of you who are interested in what I post on here...of course I wouldnt have anything new to add if not for my friend and so I will tell him Thank you also.......I have a message for everybody here and that is ....The Orlando police department is very very dedicated to Caylee and will do whatever is humanly possible to see that Justice is done on her behalf.........many of the investigators that are working on this case cant stop thinking about it even when off duty, A few have even taken work home with them to go through when they are suppose to be off.....Things have to be done by the book in a investigation like this and even when it looks like nothing is happening believe that it most certainly is......When things are quiet and the other side looks like they are pulling ahead its only because we are busy building the block in the next road they are sure to travel down.......

Thanks HH...... I wish I could remember which documents and such we saw wrong dates on....I bet Mrs.Kub would remember....that has always bothered me, as I don't want there to be any technicalities to stand in the way of getting justice for Caylee...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: October 06, 2008, 09:49:17 PM »

I am leaning less and less toward a pool accident.  That could be so easily explained with no real consequences for her beyond having Cindy berate her for being negligent, which was being done already and which carries no jail time or death penalty. 

I think it was most likely an accidental overdose with some kind of drug or chloroform or whatever.  She wanted to get rid of Caylee but it may have happened by accident before she came up with a real plan. 

Still, she must have had some things in mind...because the body has not been found.  It was hidden or buried or disposed of quickly and in a place where hikers or swimmers or whoever would not come across it too soon.

She may have had help with that part, it is true, but I don't think Caylee drowned in the pool.

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: October 06, 2008, 09:50:37 PM »

thanks much hh for all your efforts
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: October 06, 2008, 09:52:06 PM »

I seem to have missed alot of new Monkeys and wanted to take the time to say "Welcome to the Cage!"

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: October 06, 2008, 09:53:31 PM »

Concerning Harris Rosen---how would Tony L. know a person like Rosen?  And when he said that Harris Rosen was willing to help, how did he mean that?  To help Tony with any legal expenses?  to help find Caylee? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: October 06, 2008, 09:54:06 PM »

higher hopes...I've been through the same thing in Natalee's thread. People want info, and then you give it to them... they want to know how you know, where you got it, and then tell you you're full of it...  it's painful sometimes. Try not to let it bother you.

I've been there, so I understand.

I do agree...the Orlando police department ain't lettin' meow meow pussycat go anywhere - her ass is grass.    and ready to be mowed.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.