April 27, 2024, 06:24:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413927 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: October 06, 2008, 09:54:24 PM »

I hope they arrest Casey when I am home.  I have been saving a small bottle of Kahlua to drink and chat on SM during the big moment
Abbey, I think I'll join you.  We'll be a great time, let's get A1 a bottle too!!  She's fun sober, what do you think she'd be like sippin' the sauce?

OK, but don't get drunk and throw  darts at my butt !!!  Its very sensitive
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: October 06, 2008, 09:54:55 PM »

I seem to have missed alot of new Monkeys and wanted to take the time to say "Welcome to the Cage!"

thanks cubbee - everyone is very nice
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: October 06, 2008, 09:54:57 PM »

Thanks again for everything.

Janet

I really didn't do anything.....but you're welcome! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: October 06, 2008, 09:55:30 PM »

A mini scrabble tournament (4 couples) tonight at the home of friends is where it is at.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet
7:00PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1464 on: October 06, 2008, 09:55:33 PM »

BOO........your avitar is crazy cute !!! But what the hell is it ???

My avitar is my dog Grissom! He's a Spinone Italiano, an Italian hunting dog. Kinda looks like a muppet. 
omg!   I was trying to figure out if he was a Spinone or a German Long Hair.  I have 2 Spins!!  Arent' they the sweetest ever??  Their eyes are so human.  okay, sorry for the off topic

Welcome to SM's!
[/quote]

I know o/t but I love love love my Spin! I got him a year ago as a rescue, I can't believe how lucky I am. We mutually worship each other, he has abandonment issues and I work for a doggie day care so we are always together. I just got a spin tattoo b/c I will never own a different breed! Such a clown and those eyes, I get suckered in every time. Thanks for telling me about your spins, now I really feel at home here. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: October 06, 2008, 09:56:37 PM »

A mini scrabble tournament (4 couples) tonight at the home of friends is where it is at.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet

Nite Janet - hope you and your husband win!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: October 06, 2008, 09:56:43 PM »

Thanks again for everything.

Janet

I really didn't do anything.....but you're welcome! 

You tried but ... it was not getting through.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: October 06, 2008, 09:57:07 PM »

Thanks to those of you who are interested in what I post on here...of course I wouldnt have anything new to add if not for my friend and so I will tell him Thank you also.......I have a message for everybody here and that is ....The Orlando police department is very very dedicated to Caylee and will do whatever is humanly possible to see that Justice is done on her behalf.........many of the investigators that are working on this case cant stop thinking about it even when off duty, A few have even taken work home with them to go through when they are suppose to be off.....Things have to be done by the book in a investigation like this and even when it looks like nothing is happening believe that it most certainly is......When things are quiet and the other side looks like they are pulling ahead its only because we are busy building the block in the next road they are sure to travel down.......

Thanks HH...... I wish I could remember which documents and such we saw wrong dates on....I bet Mrs.Kub would remember....that has always bothered me, as I don't want there to be any technicalities to stand in the way of getting justice for Caylee...

Yuri Melich's interview with Ms. Christopher Stutz is dated June 30, 2008
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: October 06, 2008, 09:57:40 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet

I hope he doesn't.  It's the gals against the guys.

Janet

_____

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: October 06, 2008, 09:57:50 PM »

HH, I like to get info from all kinds of places.  I enjoy your posts.  I think some people get skeptical because there are often people in these highprofile cases who claim to have inside info when they really do not, but I always take people at their word until they show me they are blowing smoke.  You seem to know whereof you speak. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: October 06, 2008, 09:58:19 PM »

Thanks to those of you who are interested in what I post on here...of course I wouldnt have anything new to add if not for my friend and so I will tell him Thank you also.......I have a message for everybody here and that is ....The Orlando police department is very very dedicated to Caylee and will do whatever is humanly possible to see that Justice is done on her behalf.........many of the investigators that are working on this case cant stop thinking about it even when off duty, A few have even taken work home with them to go through when they are suppose to be off.....Things have to be done by the book in a investigation like this and even when it looks like nothing is happening believe that it most certainly is......When things are quiet and the other side looks like they are pulling ahead its only because we are busy building the block in the next road they are sure to travel down.......

Thanks HH and tell your friend thank you too!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: October 06, 2008, 09:58:45 PM »

HH;  You're the best !!!  Thanks for making the calls.  I know it must be hard to keep calling and asking, but remember how appreciative we all are !!!!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: October 06, 2008, 09:59:14 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet

I hope he doesn't.  It's the gals against the guys.

Janet

OH    Well then hope you gals win! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: October 06, 2008, 09:59:37 PM »

[quote author=higherhopes link=topic=3611.msg485669#msg485669 date=

higher hopes...I've been through the same thing in Natalee's thread. People want info, and then you give it to them... they want to know how you know, where you got it, and then tell you you're full of it...  it's painful sometimes. Try not to let it bother you.

I've been there, so I understand.

I do agree...the Orlando police department ain't lettin' meow meow pussycat go anywhere - her ass is grass.    and ready to be mowed.
Thank you Rob    and that is exactly right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and no Casey isnt going anywhere......she will not get out of home confinment and will not be allowed to do any searching..........if she hadnt  hidden that poor baby;s body in the first place the searching wouldnt be going on and so its too late to play the hurt mother now......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: October 06, 2008, 10:00:35 PM »

Okay, I have a ?....

Has anyone heard of a Thomas Blackburn?  According to another site:

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=420121

There are a bunch of calls to this number that as soon as it is incoming, are forwarded to the Anthony number, and the calls (incoming/outgoing) are the same duration... like this (just a portion of what is on this link):

A ~ 10:11 am outgoing to Tony L 0 sec
B ~ 10:23 am incoming Tony L 1200 sec (20 minutes)
A ~ 10:45 am incoming Tony L 0 sec
10:56 am incoming Thomas Blackburn 5 sec
10:56 am outgoing to Anthony House 5 sec
A ~ 11:03 am outgoing to Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 11:10 am incoming Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 11:11 am incoming Anthony House 61 sec
A ~ 12:05 pm outgoing to Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 12:10 pm outgoing incomplete number 0 sec
A ~ 12:40 pm incoming Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 12:40 pm incoming Amy H 428 sec
A ~ 12:42 pm outgoing to Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 12:48 pm incoming Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 12:51 pm incoming Unknown local 0 sec
D ~ 1:15 pm outgoing Unknown local 0 sec
A ~ 1:26 pm outgoing incomplete number 0 sec
A ~ 3:59 pm outgoing incomplete number 0 sec
4:52 pm incoming Thomas Blackburn 28 sec
4:52 pm outgoing Anthony House 28 sec
A ~ 4:53 pm outgoing incomplete number 0 sec
A ~ 4:53 pm outgoing to Amy H 127 sec

I don't get it... has this name come up at all?

Interesting....

There is a Tom Blackburn in Palm Beach, FL who speaks out against the death penalty.

Blackburn: Getting out of the revenge business
By TOM BLACKBURN
Cox News Service
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Finding a happy topic for the end of 2007 was not easy. Housing is still in the doldrums and the dollar has joined it. Congressional Democrats blow money with earmarks like Republicans. The surge was proclaimed a success by those who count, even though the Iraqi government didn't notice. And when some of the "worst of the worst," as Vice President Cheney called them, are returned from Guantanamo to their own countries, their governments turn them loose after the briefest look at whatever pathetic evidence the Bush administration produced against them.

All of that has another year to run, and the lineup of wannabe change agents is not inspiring if you match the odds with the candidates.

Cox News Service
(enlarge photo)
But something good happened. Bear with me while I describe it because the good is at least as much in the how as in the what. New Jersey replaced its death penalty with mandatory life in prison.

By the numbers, that is not a huge thing. New Jersey had not executed anyone since 1963, and it had only eight people on death row. Other states, including Florida, have executions on hold while the Supreme Court prepares to once again consider death ponderously.

In January, the Supreme Court will hear an argument that lethal injection — the newest method of killing that Florida and other states managed to botch up — violates the Eighth Amendment ban on "cruel and unusual punishment." But that's the judicial branch, and capital punishment is really something that ought to be decided by the legislative branch.

The New Jersey Legislature began last January by creating a blue-ribbon commission of officials and private citizens to examine the death penalty. The panel interviewed, for just one example, a North Carolina rape victim who tried to memorize his features so she could identify her attacker but still misidentified a man who was imprisoned for 11 years until DNA tests unveiled the real rapist.

The panel issued a long report that should be a model for other states.

It came up with eight "findings." As other studies have found, the panel said it costs more to execute prisoners than hold them for life, but it added that the discrepancy cannot be measured with "any degree of precision." It also said the available data does not support a finding of "invidious race discrimination" as the penalty is carried out in New Jersey.

On a few points, then, the panel did not follow standard objections to capital punishment. But considering everything, the panel found that "there is no compelling evidence that the New Jersey death penalty rationally serves a legitimate penological intent."

Backed by a report that rational people have to credit, lawmakers were able to debate and pass a law substituting life without parole for the death penalty. Gov. Jon Corzine signed it.

Emotional arguments remain. We couch them now in terms of "closure" for the families of victims, but that is just a psychobabble word for revenge. The Mosaic Law replaced "death for an eye or a tooth" with "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." But that left death for a death, which leads to an endless cycle: I kill you because you killed my cousin, so then your brother has to kill me.

Capital punishment was another step forward. The state stepped in to say, We will take the life for the life, and that will stop the cycle.

Societies that still practice a death for a death, like Iraq's, will always be nearly impervious to American surges. But even in those societies some people are sophisticated. It is not impossible that even some of Mr. Cheney's "worst of the worst" are simply people handed over to the Americans for revenge by some dead man's brother pretending to be a snitch.

A step remains to be taken, and most civilized countries have taken it.

As the New Jersey commission said, "There is increasing evidence that the death penalty is inconsistent with evolving standards of decency."

Next year would be a good time for Florida to get out of the revenge business. As "Sweeney Todd" says in the ads, "Never forgive. Never forget." He who believes that should attend the story of Sweeney Todd.

Tom Blackburn is a former member of The Palm Beach Post Editorial Board. His e-mail address is tom UNDERSCORE blackburn AT pbpost.com.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/shared/content/shared/news/stories/08/12/BLACKBURN_COLUMN_0101_COX.html
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: October 06, 2008, 10:01:45 PM »

The idea of Casey getting off home confinement to go searching for Caylee is absurd.  Baez must see that as an answer to all the criticism about the Anthonys not looking for Caylee.  Guess if she got that privilege, she would head to Puerto Rico, North Carolina, New York City, Miami and Texas.  LOL  Anywhere but Orlando, huh? 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: October 06, 2008, 10:03:52 PM »

Concerning Harris Rosen---how would Tony L. know a person like Rosen?  And when he said that Harris Rosen was willing to help, how did he mean that?  To help Tony with any legal expenses?  to help find Caylee? 

It was actually a text from Jesse to Amy.

I can only imagine that if Casey wasn't sleeping with him, maybe Jesse's dad knew him through his ministry?  No clue.

He owns the Rosen School of Hospitality too... anyone going to school for that (other than Casey, of course)?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: October 06, 2008, 10:04:08 PM »

HH, I like to get info from all kinds of places.  I enjoy your posts.  I think some people get skeptical because there are often people in these highprofile cases who claim to have inside info when they really do not, but I always take people at their word until they show me they are blowing smoke.  You seem to know whereof you speak. 

by the way has anyone heard from our buddy Colt??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1478 on: October 06, 2008, 10:05:03 PM »

Winter Park, FL N Park Ave & W Comstock within 300 yrds of Rollins College
*******-4058 unlisted  LATITUDE: 28.62 LONGITUDE: 81.38  land line  Intellius
MCI Worldcom Communications Inc.

The above was gained by that beautiful map of the 6/27 KC travel, thought maybe something better could be obtained by someone smarter & more techie than myself, does it?  Can an address actually be obtained through latitutude & longitude?
It of course is the 4058 # that is eluding us, we want to know whose it is that has bad rap on their answering message.  The address I have listed above is a guess from the location on the map but the phone # definitely shows that long/lat.

That map is really amazing stuff, thanks so much.

Gosh, would it be illegal to pool our $$ and get an intellius membership or something?  How much does that stuff cost?

Would that make it a land line or cell?  There is a college just to the west of that area, if that would ring a bell with someone.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: October 06, 2008, 10:06:30 PM »

HH - there will always be skeptics and non believers.  Try not to pay attention to them.  I have no reason NOT to believe you and I appreciate the information you are offering from your friend.

You know it was just reported that more evidence/documents are about ready to be released.  It's very possible those computer records with the times on the chloroform are in that group to be released.

For the record, I don't recall anybody stating they did not believe HH.  None of us can be sure of anything with this case, unless it comes directly and officially from LE.  Even then, I'm sure LE themselves have some things they still wonder about.  A lot of good information has yet to come out... I'm sure we'll all be thrown for a loop during future trials!

HH- you totally mis-interpreted my post and I was afraid of that. Thanks for Anothermonkey for saying what you just did. When I said what I said all I meant was it would be nice to have some info that wasn't already out or info that was already obvious. The date of the Chloroform searches would be great to know and would also confirm that your source gave you good info. Just like I said, I like you and look forward to your posts. I am not a non-believer, trust me I have been through hell standing up for people. I believe you in what you say. Please don't get offended about the part where I said there have been people that have pretended to know something to get attention. I did not try to make people think that is what you are doing. It comes with the territory when you have been on these crimes boards for 10 years and have a lot of experience with some of the things people. So please don't think I was slamming you. I respect so many people here at SM and I don't want that to be ruined just for being cautious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.