April 28, 2024, 09:11:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 414002 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: October 06, 2008, 10:35:42 PM »

I am miffed about this whole searching for Caylee privately.  I think this is a ploy by Biaz that suggests if she helps finds her.....that the prosecution will be more lenient

Yeah, and if she wouldn't have hid her in the first place, her help wouldn't be needed to find her.....

I am banking on TES finding her without the help of little Miss
CaseFace...
Yea   kinda like hiding the easter eggs and then going out to look for the prize egg yourself.....what a load of crap......this will never happen.......

Isn't there some kind of psychology behind the murderer finding their own victim???  I know it happens
It is said that criminals will always "return to the scene of the crime".
Well   in my opinion  she has returned to the scene of the actual crime ....right there in that house.....but I dont see her ever being allowed to go anywhere near any of the search places or anywhere else  for that matter.....well unless its to Jail .....which is gonna happen real soon!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of that HH.... any tidbits concerning when that might be happening?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1521 on: October 06, 2008, 10:35:42 PM »

Where did everyone hear that Cindy won't give the jc penny's statement?? I sure did miss that one.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: October 06, 2008, 10:36:43 PM »

Thank You  kcrn.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: October 06, 2008, 10:37:04 PM »

I doubt after all this time if much could be learned from Caylee's remains, but one never knows.  Drugs can show up in hair and bones, can't they?  But the manner of death still might be hard to pinpoint. 

Don't know about bones, but drugs can show up in hair...Anybody know about the bone thingy?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: October 06, 2008, 10:37:54 PM »

HH,

Just wondering if you know something about Hatton Circle that you can share?  It's not too far from Fusian.

p.s.  your the reason I started posting!  You look so familiar.  I'm in Kansas City so I don't know if that is possible...........
Well    first of all I have lived in Florida all my life......unless you saw me in a country video then I dont know how else I would look familar to you...LOL.......also the thing about Hatton circle was just something that I was checking on my own......so far cant find anything that I can share about it right now......and thank you for almost recognizing me.....LOL
Are you still here?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: October 06, 2008, 10:39:56 PM »

Getting ready for bed...Just wanted to tell HH that I value her info..TY and also thank your friend..

Ps...You were in a country video? For real?

Talk to me, girl..which one??

"God dont like ugly"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: October 06, 2008, 10:39:58 PM »

I doubt after all this time if much could be learned from Caylee's remains, but one never knows.  Drugs can show up in hair and bones, can't they?  But the manner of death still might be hard to pinpoint. 

Don't know about bones, but drugs can show up in hair...Anybody know about the bone thingy?
I'm just hoping she put caylee in a tub..Maybe she was worried about cindy's opinion a little and thought this would be better...I hope anyway..I know they could scrap something up from a tub and the whole corpse..They just have to she can't get away with this..
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: October 06, 2008, 10:41:50 PM »

I wonder if casey may have purchased lye.. They would get rid of the whole body bones and all..They have been talking alot about it due to the worry of running out of places to bury people..I watched a few shows on it.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: October 06, 2008, 10:42:06 PM »

Well it will  certainly happen if a body is found.....prolly before its even anounced or shortly thereafter.....other than that when I asked again I got the same old tired answer........SOON!!!!!!....lol     but I did get a promise that if he got a direct date or time he would try to contact me as soon as [possible.........so Im waiting with the phone at my side.....

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: October 06, 2008, 10:42:40 PM »

Peeking in for a min or so
HH

I hope you continue to inform us on what you can ... W/O pushing the bounds of your friendship with your friend. 

Sorry I did not recognizing you..   but my sheets are not white ....

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: October 06, 2008, 10:43:27 PM »

Getting ready for bed...Just wanted to tell HH that I value her info..TY and also thank your friend..

Ps...You were in a country video? For real?

Talk to me, girl..which one??
Yes      Allan Jacksons..........and boy did they make me look country....LOL

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: October 06, 2008, 10:44:11 PM »

HH

I hope you continue to inform us on what you can ... W/O pushing the bounds of your friendship with your friend. 

Well, shoot, what color are your sheets????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: October 06, 2008, 10:45:25 PM »

Well it will  certainly happen if a body is found.....prolly before its even anounced or shortly thereafter.....other than that when I asked again I got the same old tired answer........SOON!!!!!!....lol     but I did get a promise that if he got a direct date or time he would try to contact me as soon as [possible.........so Im waiting with the phone at my side.....

Well, then I shall be praying for your phone to ring.....SOON ain't good enough for me, but I do realize that everything has to be done by the book and that it is much better to have the body...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1533 on: October 06, 2008, 10:45:52 PM »

If KC was using Cholorform or Xanex on Caylee on a regular basis that long time usage would show up in the hair I believe. Come on, who was babysitting Caylee all those times while KC was partying? She was not with the grandparents, she didn't have money to pay a babysitter. She most likely drugged Caylee to make her sleep and left her tucked away in the car. In the hot Florida sun, even in the evening would be enough to kill a small child. KC could wake up in the am wherever she happened to land and see Caylee when she went out to the car. Only last time, Caylee didn't wake up. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: October 06, 2008, 10:46:09 PM »

HH

Mine either........I had to borrow one to look like this........Ill give it back after Halloween.....LOL

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: October 06, 2008, 10:48:12 PM »

If KC was using Cholorform or Xanex on Caylee on a regular basis that long time usage would show up in the hair I believe. Come on, who was babysitting Caylee all those times while KC was partying? She was not with the grandparents, she didn't have money to pay a babysitter. She most likely drugged Caylee to make her sleep and left her tucked away in the car. In the hot Florida sun, even in the evening would be enough to kill a small child. KC could wake up in the am wherever she happened to land and see Caylee when she went out to the car. Only last time, Caylee didn't wake up. JMO

Every drug you put into your body comes out through your hair....
Those prisoners that you see in the courtrooms do not have freshly shaved heads for a fashion statement, or cleanliness....they can tell any drugs that have been ingested for months back from your hair shaft...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: October 06, 2008, 10:49:27 PM »

HH

Well, shoot, what color are your sheets????
LOL  A1
Which set...   ones on now are Jet Black... and NO I do not own any with Flowers !!! 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1537 on: October 06, 2008, 10:49:41 PM »

I am miffed about this whole searching for Caylee privately.  I think this is a ploy by Biaz that suggests if she helps finds her.....that the prosecution will be more lenient

Yeah, and if she wouldn't have hid her in the first place, her help wouldn't be needed to find her.....

I am banking on TES finding her without the help of little Miss
CaseFace...
Yea   kinda like hiding the easter eggs and then going out to look for the prize egg yourself.....what a load of crap......this will never happen.......

Isn't there some kind of psychology behind the murderer finding their own victim???  I know it happens
It is said that criminals will always "return to the scene of the crime".
Well   in my opinion  she has returned to the scene of the actual crime ....right there in that house.....but I dont see her ever being allowed to go anywhere near any of the search places or anywhere else  for that matter.....well unless its to Jail .....which is gonna happen real soon!!!!!!!!!!

Was it you or LP that said she would be arrested in 10 days.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1538 on: October 06, 2008, 10:50:06 PM »

I missed something...why is HH having to defend herself?  I personally like Miss HH and all of her posts. 
She has brought some much needed hope to these boards.

Please continue to post Miss HH...if need be we can barrow Miss Kitties handcuffs and restrict the meanies from being rude. (Not sure who you are yet but I have my eyes pealed)    I am kidding...Everyone can get along...HUGS!!!

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: October 06, 2008, 10:50:19 PM »

I am more than certain that Caylee is NOT hiding in some man's drawers, so there is no need for Casey to go out searching..since that is the only place she would be willing to look.....

OMG!!!  I needed that comic relief!  Of course, it's also true!   

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.