April 27, 2024, 11:16:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413942 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: October 06, 2008, 10:51:56 PM »

I am miffed about this whole searching for Caylee privately.  I think this is a ploy by Biaz that suggests if she helps finds her.....that the prosecution will be more lenient

Yeah, and if she wouldn't have hid her in the first place, her help wouldn't be needed to find her.....

I am banking on TES finding her without the help of little Miss
CaseFace...
Yea   kinda like hiding the easter eggs and then going out to look for the prize egg yourself.....what a load of crap......this will never happen.......

Isn't there some kind of psychology behind the murderer finding their own victim???  I know it happens
It is said that criminals will always "return to the scene of the crime".
Well   in my opinion  she has returned to the scene of the actual crime ....right there in that house.....but I dont see her ever being allowed to go anywhere near any of the search places or anywhere else  for that matter.....well unless its to Jail .....which is gonna happen real soon!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of that HH.... any tidbits concerning when that might be happening?

Was it you or LP that said she would be arrested in 10 days.
I only said what I was told which was soon......I dont know where 10 days came from......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: October 06, 2008, 10:52:34 PM »

I am more than certain that Caylee is NOT hiding in some man's drawers, so there is no need for Casey to go out searching..since that is the only place she would be willing to look.....

OMG!!!  I needed that comic relief!  Of course, it's also true!   

Karen

TY Karen!!

Hey HH? Which video?? Too cool!!! Was it " Gone Country"??

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: October 06, 2008, 10:52:44 PM »

Peeking in for a min or so
HH

I hope you continue to inform us on what you can ... W/O pushing the bounds of your friendship with your friend. 

Sorry I did not recognizing you..   but my sheets are not white ....

Well, shoot, what color are your sheets????
LOL  A1
Which set...   ones on now are Jet Black... and NO I do not own any with Flowers !!! 
Thought so, "Satin Sheets to lie on, Satin Pillows to Cry on"......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: October 06, 2008, 10:54:25 PM »

I am more than certain that Caylee is NOT hiding in some man's drawers, so there is no need for Casey to go out searching..since that is the only place she would be willing to look.....

Karen

TY Karen!!

Hey HH? Which video?? Too cool!!! Was it " Gone Country"??
it  was Little Man........and I will be in another come the first of the year........go look you will laugh at me....sorry for the OT

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1544 on: October 06, 2008, 10:54:26 PM »

Karen
She would be traveling around to all the new f-buddies she has on facebook..This could really seal her fate if she gets her way to i guess. We all know she isn't gonna look for caylee as Baez said..Why would she give the prosecutor leverage to give her life
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: October 06, 2008, 10:56:05 PM »

If KC was using Cholorform or Xanex on Caylee on a regular basis that long time usage would show up in the hair I believe. Come on, who was babysitting Caylee all those times while KC was partying? She was not with the grandparents, she didn't have money to pay a babysitter. She most likely drugged Caylee to make her sleep and left her tucked away in the car. In the hot Florida sun, even in the evening would be enough to kill a small child. KC could wake up in the am wherever she happened to land and see Caylee when she went out to the car. Only last time, Caylee didn't wake up. JMO

I believe that Caylee's grandmother was watching her most of the time.  Caylee's mother would say that she had to work and so the grandmother would watch her.  Caylee's grandfather made mention of this in his interview with the police, saying the time that Caylee's mother got home was getting later and later. I don't think the chloroform came into play until after June 15. MO

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1546 on: October 06, 2008, 10:56:27 PM »

I am miffed about this whole searching for Caylee privately.  I think this is a ploy by Biaz that suggests if she helps finds her.....that the prosecution will be more lenient

Yeah, and if she wouldn't have hid her in the first place, her help wouldn't be needed to find her.....

CaseFace...
Yea   kinda like hiding the easter eggs and then going out to look for the prize egg yourself.....what a load of crap......this will never happen.......

Isn't there some kind of psychology behind the murderer finding their own victim???  I know it happens
Well   in my opinion  she has returned to the scene of the actual crime ....right there in that house.....but I dont see her ever being allowed to go anywhere near any of the search places or anywhere else  for that matter.....well unless its to Jail .....which is gonna happen real soon!!!!!!!!!!

I only said what I was told which was soon......I dont know where 10 days came from......

Must have LP
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: October 06, 2008, 10:57:23 PM »

Getting ready for bed...Just wanted to tell HH that I value her info..TY and also thank your friend..

Ps...You were in a country video? For real?

Talk to me, girl..which one??
Yes      Allan Jacksons..........and boy did they make me look country....LOL

You in the line dance across the country?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: October 06, 2008, 10:57:48 PM »

CaseFace...

LP said that

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: October 06, 2008, 10:58:30 PM »

CaseFace...

I think that it might have been Des who said that LP told her this....

Goodnight, monkeys!
Sleep tight....  dwarf
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: October 06, 2008, 10:58:34 PM »

I missed something...why is HH having to defend herself?  I personally like Miss HH and all of her posts. 
She has brought some much needed hope to these boards.

Please continue to post Miss HH...if need be we can barrow Miss Kitties handcuffs and restrict the meanies from being rude. (Not sure who you are yet but I have my eyes pealed)    I am kidding...Everyone can get along...HUGS!!!

Miss Kitties Handcuffs  ???
I think it was SAN that brought this into the cage ... a long, long  time ago.. ( I could be wrong ... memory is not that good anymore ) But I have not seen a need in a LONNNG time  either

JMO of course
SeeYaaByee   Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: October 06, 2008, 10:58:52 PM »

Getting ready for bed...Just wanted to tell HH that I value her info..TY and also thank your friend..

Ps...You were in a country video? For real?

Talk to me, girl..which one??
Yes      Allan Jacksons..........and boy did they make me look country....LOL

You in the line dance across the country?
No   his video for the song Little Man......

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1552 on: October 06, 2008, 10:59:22 PM »

Thank you Monken, I knew someone said it and couldn't remember who!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: October 06, 2008, 11:00:34 PM »

Your welcome, got to read some before bed, nite all!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1554 on: October 06, 2008, 11:01:13 PM »

Where did everyone hear that Cindy won't give the jc penny's statement?? I sure did miss that one.

The JCP statement issue came up during CA's interview with Yuri. He mentioned several items she hadn't come up with to help them with their investigation. If it were MY granddaughter I would be turning over everything I could think of in hopes of it helping in some way. I would track down every friend and brow beat them into telling what they knew. I couldn't sleep at night thinking of that baby being out there without me. Cindy, deep down knows what happened, she just can't bring herself to believe it. And to tell you the truth, I don't think I could either. I would be hanging on to any shred of hope. Just the thought of what might have happened is too much to handle. I would need some heavy duty drugs just to make it through the day.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1555 on: October 06, 2008, 11:01:21 PM »

Your welcome, got to read some before bed, nite all!

Good night Monken!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: October 06, 2008, 11:01:50 PM »

if Casey knew where Caylee was (and I'm not sure she does - I think George has something to do with this end of it) - but she could lead Baez or the police there in 3 seconds. No need to look at all "the possible" locations she "might be at"...The goal her is propaganda - not finding Caylee. Just more Ant knee shenanigans and another finger in the eye. I guess those donation jars are dryin' up and these assclowns might have to actually go back to work.

it's outrageous.

and where the heck are George's cell phone records? and why was he hightailin' it up the highway pretending he was in a chase? Triangulate George and see what comes up there.

George forgets these highways now have cameras all over them and his story could easily be verified... he gave that info because he knows that info could come out and damm him to the seventh level of hell. He's not foolin' me one iota. Toll booths (like the one where the e-z pass would be read) have cameras all over them...sometimes George talks too much.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1557 on: October 06, 2008, 11:02:01 PM »

I'm off to bed to...Long day tomorrow and the next and so on...HURRY UP FRIDAY!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: October 06, 2008, 11:02:17 PM »

I missed something...why is HH having to defend herself?  I personally like Miss HH and all of her posts. 
She has brought some much needed hope to these boards.

Please continue to post Miss HH...if need be we can barrow Miss Kitties handcuffs and restrict the meanies from being rude. (Not sure who you are yet but I have my eyes pealed)    I am kidding...Everyone can get along...HUGS!!!

Miss Kitties Handcuffs  ???
I think it was SAN that brought this into the cage ... a long, long  time ago.. ( I could be wrong ... memory is not that good anymore ) But I have not seen a need in a LONNNG time  either

JMO of course
SeeYaaByee   Monkeys

OF....it was San!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: October 06, 2008, 11:03:13 PM »

Ok well I was one of the ones who questioned HH as far as her cop friend telling her about the chloroform...I think she said that her friend said that it was not a big deal and that the chloroform was used at parties not for Caylee..SO not only is the chloroform not a big deal but neither were the children's search sites. But IIRC LE stated that they are using Chloroform as away to build the case against Casey..

I never said I didn't believe anything she said I simply asked a question. Since when is asking a question grounds to say I didn't believe her? Alot of things have been said on this board and if you believed everything we would have problems.. I have nothing against HH or any other person on this board all I was doing was trying to establish if it fit with everything else we already no.I apologize HH if you were offended by me asking you a question..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.