April 27, 2024, 06:47:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413929 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #160 on: October 05, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »

Seems someone deleted a lot of stuff about this particular Malori.  I find stuff on google but it's been deleted when you go to the link.
People Search Directory - Find People Milstead, Jodi - Milstead ...
milstead, john 54 Boca Raton, FL Delray Beach, FL Boynton Beach, FL • milstead, john 52 Villa Park, CA ...... milstead, malori 21 Loxahatchee, FL ...
www.reunion.com/people-search-directory/L3/254040 - Similar pages
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: October 05, 2008, 12:20:24 PM »

Wow... what is with the way that Casey is standing in that picture, with both toes pointing inward like that... it looks painful to me...

I just assumed that may be the best method for keeping her legs together.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #162 on: October 05, 2008, 12:23:03 PM »

Wow... what is with the way that Casey is standing in that picture, with both toes pointing inward like that... it looks painful to me...

I just assumed that may be the best method for keeping her legs together.

LMAO   

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: October 05, 2008, 12:30:37 PM »

Mrskub, I love the way you think, what do you see when you look at the pool picture???????

Always, I just don't think the pool was involved. If it was, I don't feel it was accidental. No one lies to the extent that Casey has to cover up an accident. The cover up story about Zenaida started long before Caylee disappeared. The wheels were set in motion. I believe it was planned. How she died, I don't know. I wish to heavens I did.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: October 05, 2008, 12:31:40 PM »

http://kidfindersnetwork.blogspot.com/
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: October 05, 2008, 12:32:56 PM »

MySpace search for Mallory Parker produced

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=33318424

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: October 05, 2008, 12:32:56 PM »

Seems someone deleted a lot of stuff about this particular Malori.  I find stuff on google but it's been deleted when you go to the link.
People Search Directory - Find People Milstead, Jodi - Milstead ...
milstead, john 54 Boca Raton, FL Delray Beach, FL Boynton Beach, FL • milstead, john 52 Villa Park, CA ...... milstead, malori 21 Loxahatchee, FL ...
www.reunion.com/people-search-directory/L3/254040 - Similar pages

Kind of perplexing isn't it?  That's what the conversation was like that night because all of the information was gone regarding this particular person & that really surprised the people who had researched this organization previously.  I know that the first name was a different spelling than the "norm" & the last name was spelled out specifically for me, I wrote that down.  You see it was right around the time that TROLLS seemed to be coming around & it was being noticed.  One of the policies of that particular message board is that participants are not to be called out another words inuendo or accusatory language is against TOS but on a previous night, when I was not there a chatter arrived & it had been being discussed about the possible connection & within a couple of days, data had disappeared & THAT IS WHAT CAUSED CONCERN OR QUESTIONS related to such action being taken by an honorable organization with NOTHING TO HIDE.  If no affiliation, the organization has a public information officer named, the issue would be addressed directly, wouldn't it?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2008, 12:33:08 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I have been reading the last few pages of posts and I feel I should make a comment about KidFinders.  Michelle Bart (Helping Heroes) works in collaboration with KidFinders and Never Lose Hope foundation.  She has made it her personal mission to become the Anthony family's unofficial "spokesperson".  To me that signals a conflict of interest and KidFinders should really pull the plug on their relationship with the Anthony's if they want remain credible.

Lisa

I agree with you 100%. When this is all over, I think Kidfinders will have suffered insurmountable damage.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2008, 12:38:09 PM »

Mrskub, I love the way you think, what do you see when you look at the pool picture???????

Always, I just don't think the pool was involved. If it was, I don't feel it was accidental. No one lies to the extent that Casey has to cover up an accident. The cover up story about Zenaida started long before Caylee disappeared. The wheels were set in motion. I believe it was planned. How she died, I don't know. I wish to heavens I did.
But HH said her friend is LE and he told her that?????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: October 05, 2008, 12:39:06 PM »

A poster at WS who lives in Orlando was able to get a picture of the new donation site George uses now.

That looks like something out of the "you are a redneck if" file! 

Good grief, those people really have no shame or dignity do they??

I really do NOT understand the "redneck comment" the "shame or dignity" comment either .... I visited this tent when it was at the Publix at Chickasaw and Curry Ford Road last week ... (yes apparently it has been moved, I would assume per complaints)

Has anyone checked out this "tent" or WHO runs it???  Well I have .... PERSONALLY ... From Pennsylvania to Florida .... and YES, I have made a voluntary DONATION at this tent ....

This tent is run by a group of VOLUNTEERS for Kid Finder Network .... DONATING their time to bring awareness to Missing Children .... Not just Caylee Anthony .... This is NOT "Georges tent" .... yes he shows up occasionally to make it look like he is "actively looking for Caylee" but these people are kind hearted individuals that are donating their time to sit at a table and hand out items (they are NOT personal friends of the Anthonys I HAVE ASKED THEM!) ... t-shirts (for free) gummy bracelets (for free) ... cd's with photos of Caylee on (for free) fliers (for free) and only SUGGEST (not require) A DONATION .... which I GLADLY gave to KID FINDER NETWORK to help with the cost to replenish the items I took .....

There was posters there of MANY MISSING CHILDREN ... and I DO NOT consider these kind hearted people that are sitting there getting the word out to be shameful or redneck!!!!

ORLANDO -- A local group is stepping up and offering to help in the search for Caylee Anthony, 2.

The Kid Finders Network helps Florida families find missing children.

They're hoping the Anthony family will agree to let them help in the search for the missing girl.

The Kid Finders Network is a non-profit organization that uses donations from the community to fund their work.

"I've had families who have mortgaged their house two and three and four times just to keep printing flyers and keep giving out T-shirts and to keep putting on events to keep their kid's names in the forefront,” said Malori Milstead from the Kid Finders Network. “Because that's always going to be your child and as long as their missing, it's always going to hurt."

If you would like to get in touch with the network, call (877) 663-5678.

are you sure (not) they're friends????
My freudian slip!  Should have read NOT

I think Lee's GF's name is Mallory Parker. I believe I got that off Facebook after she randomly selected me as her friend. LOL!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2008, 12:39:48 PM »

He told her that was his theory. Nothing has been proven as fact yet.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: October 05, 2008, 12:40:56 PM »

He told her that was his theory. Nothing has been proven as fact yet.
Oh thank you for clearing that up, I took it as Gospel!!!!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2008, 12:41:57 PM »

here's a document that says they have a daughter, Malori (now, it may not be Lee's girlfriend, I'm just posting what I found)

http://courtcon1.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_docket_report?backto=P&case_id=501999CA001958XXANAF&begin_date=&end_date=
Docket Text:    (NOTICE OF FILING/SERVING INTERROGATORIES) BY DEFT ELIZABETH G PRESTON OF WILLIAM MILSTEAD & SHERRI MILSTEAD AS PARENTS & GUARDIANS OF MALORI MILSTEAD
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2008, 12:43:39 PM »

A poster at WS who lives in Orlando was able to get a picture of the new donation site George uses now.

That looks like something out of the "you are a redneck if" file! 

Good grief, those people really have no shame or dignity do they??

I really do NOT understand the "redneck comment" the "shame or dignity" comment either .... I visited this tent when it was at the Publix at Chickasaw and Curry Ford Road last week ... (yes apparently it has been moved, I would assume per complaints)

Has anyone checked out this "tent" or WHO runs it???  Well I have .... PERSONALLY ... From Pennsylvania to Florida .... and YES, I have made a voluntary DONATION at this tent ....

This tent is run by a group of VOLUNTEERS for Kid Finder Network .... DONATING their time to bring awareness to Missing Children .... Not just Caylee Anthony .... This is NOT "Georges tent" .... yes he shows up occasionally to make it look like he is "actively looking for Caylee" but these people are kind hearted individuals that are donating their time to sit at a table and hand out items (they are NOT personal friends of the Anthonys I HAVE ASKED THEM!) ... t-shirts (for free) gummy bracelets (for free) ... cd's with photos of Caylee on (for free) fliers (for free) and only SUGGEST (not require) A DONATION .... which I GLADLY gave to KID FINDER NETWORK to help with the cost to replenish the items I took .....

There was posters there of MANY MISSING CHILDREN ... and I DO NOT consider these kind hearted people that are sitting there getting the word out to be shameful or redneck!!!!

ORLANDO -- A local group is stepping up and offering to help in the search for Caylee Anthony, 2.

The Kid Finders Network helps Florida families find missing children.

They're hoping the Anthony family will agree to let them help in the search for the missing girl.

The Kid Finders Network is a non-profit organization that uses donations from the community to fund their work.

"I've had families who have mortgaged their house two and three and four times just to keep printing flyers and keep giving out T-shirts and to keep putting on events to keep their kid's names in the forefront,” said Malori Milstead from the Kid Finders Network. “Because that's always going to be your child and as long as their missing, it's always going to hurt."

If you would like to get in touch with the network, call (877) 663-5678.

are you sure (not) they're friends????
My freudian slip!  Should have read NOT

I think Lee's GF's name is Mallory Parker. I believe I got that off Facebook after she randomly selected me as her friend. LOL!
What a sad picture!!!  God's children - missing - signs on the street proclaiming their loss....

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2008, 12:43:50 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
------------------
My recap:

part 2 continued:

"If we get off our butt and look for these people.. start looking at these other possibilities, we'll find who these other people are, and find Caylee."

Det- We've invited investigative bodies to the party that works those types of scenarios, Just so you know.. looking into the phone records and things of that nature..seeing if one of those things maybe popped up in a large scale narcotics investigation .. Rest assured that every investigative avenue that we can think of approaching, we're gonna."

Cindy- We've reached out to another agency that gave us some insight- which is good- and they are working their side of it too, and made me feel a little bit better about some things.  But is it too late because the longer it goes how far out are they hiding her.

Det- (worried about one division working a similar target, on a similar type of crime.. and the possibility of each not knowing what the other is doing, and sharing information, and people could be put in danger.. wants this other agency to contact them if they have pertinent information).

Det- ...Bring me those pants- I'd really appreciate it.  Don't put them in a big brown paper bag. (laughs) What else in that car did you remove that day and maybe laundered.

Cindy- The only thing that I threw in the wash was her pants. No other clothes in there.   Everything else i gave to the... There was one thing missing that I had in a bag and I made mention of that... Casey had a lanyard (this was in her work bag- there was no clothing bag) in her work bag that had Amy's resumes in there - cuz it had an envelop with Amy's resumes. Casey had a lanyard that had the Universal Studios ID- her original one from when she worked at Kodak, there's a shamrock with white beads on it with a big one... it was not there the next day.  It was there that night, but not there the next day. Casey was never left alone to go get that.  Because Lee and I walked her into her bedroom, when we came home that night. Walked her right past everything. She didn't even know what we/I had taken out of the car.  Cuz I had it over by the washer and dryer and I have an ice chest we have setting off to the side.  From the point when we called 911 she was never left alone by deputies.  So she couldn't have taken it out. Lee didn't take it. I didn't take it.  It was missing by the time people came back to take the car and the stuff that was in it.    Because I left it in her bag.  When I went back to the bag to write the stuff down on the sheet, it wasn't there. So somebody took it that Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning.   It had to be (LE) but it wasn't listed in the items. Someone had to have taken it. If you guys have it, it should have been with the stuff. You would have taken it w/out my knowledge.

Det says they're going to follow up on that.

Cindy- I have a question.. This is something you may not know..  Jose (Baez) had asked for the video or cd footage at the airport to show Casey to see if Caylee was there or not.  Nobody ever got back to him on that.

Det- He needs to contact Sgt. Allen

Cindy- He did. SO I mean he said Sgt Allen said "no we're not giving evidence to you".. Well, so "what's the deal with that?"  "If there's a video.. which I would think with homeland security there'd be a video. With this day in age.."

Det- Yuri said there are tape-over issues

Cindy- Who uses video?  I thought everything was ..

Cindy- We have friends from homeland security I think we'll call them.. I've had people email pictures they've thought were Caylee and I've told them right away that's not Caylee. I mean why waste your time?

(they start wrapping up, swearing Cindy in, telling her to call with more info if she gets any)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: October 05, 2008, 12:44:36 PM »

Ok.. thank God that's over    I tried to get as much I could.. listening to things over and over to get it as best I could.  Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: October 05, 2008, 12:44:47 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I have been reading the last few pages of posts and I feel I should make a comment about KidFinders.  Michelle Bart (Helping Heroes) works in collaboration with KidFinders and Never Lose Hope foundation.  She has made it her personal mission to become the Anthony family's unofficial "spokesperson".  To me that signals a conflict of interest and KidFinders should really pull the plug on their relationship with the Anthony's if they want remain credible.

Lisa

I agree with you 100%. When this is all over, I think Kidfinders will have suffered insurmountable damage.

And if this is a credible organization .. I would hate to see it discredited because people are speculating and throwing around names and connections with the Anthony's that don't exist ...
I would like to know if this Michelle B person stepped up to be the "unofficial spokesperson" BEFORE all this incriminating info has come out, which to me would be the position of a person working for an org looking for ALIVE missing children ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: October 05, 2008, 12:44:48 PM »

here's a document that says they have a daughter, Malori (now, it may not be Lee's girlfriend, I'm just posting what I found)

http://courtcon1.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_docket_report?backto=P&case_id=501999CA001958XXANAF&begin_date=&end_date=
Docket Text:    (NOTICE OF FILING/SERVING INTERROGATORIES) BY DEFT ELIZABETH G PRESTON OF WILLIAM MILSTEAD & SHERRI MILSTEAD AS PARENTS & GUARDIANS OF MALORI MILSTEAD
Okay, sorry that's probably not her since she's been married to Dennis for over 20 years.  That doc was in the 90's
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: October 05, 2008, 12:46:41 PM »

Thanks anothermonkey for your efforts!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2008, 12:48:57 PM »

I totally agree - 110 %... this was no accident.

and

I can't get my mind off the 24th. My intuition tells me this is the most important date other then the night of the 15th.

I am confidant that all the cell / text and other electronic forensics will paint a very clear picture of Casey's entire time-line and it will be a road map of all her activities. A map that large will take some time to get completed.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.