April 28, 2024, 11:45:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 414013 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: October 06, 2008, 11:30:19 PM »

Ok well I was one of the ones who questioned HH as far as her cop friend telling her about the chloroform...I think she said that her friend said that it was not a big deal and that the chloroform was used at parties not for Caylee..SO not only is the chloroform not a big deal but neither were the children's search sites. But IIRC LE stated that they are using Chloroform as away to build the case against Casey..

I never said I didn't believe anything she said I simply asked a question. Since when is asking a question grounds to say I didn't believe her? Alot of things have been said on this board and if you believed everything we would have problems.. I have nothing against HH or any other person on this board all I was doing was trying to establish if it fit with everything else we already no.I apologize HH if you were offended by me asking you a question..

Kristin, Please don't take your ball and go home!!! 

I am not..but just like everyone else here I am trying to gather facts about this case and try to make some sense of it..things that we feel are important such as chloroform and missing kids sites apparently have little meaning to LE....

Everyone here is great and brings alot to this board and I wouldnt want to make anyone feel like they cant post because of my questions?
First of all ......What was said  didnt come from you and I never said that the Chloroform wasnt important or the missing kids sites for that matter.......everything about this case is important, and all I have done was answer with the answer I was given.......if I came to the conclusion that the missing kids site was irrelevant to what was going on then thats just how I understood it....Theres alot of sites that was on that computor because of the way Casey was always on it ,   also I never said that the chloroform wasnt important at all........what I said was from my understanding Casey already had the chlororform which was being used as a recreational drug in her truck to be taken somewhere else at the time and I already said that I think she was also using it on Caylee.......I am only doing what everybody here is doing and that is trying to help get Justice for Caylee in what little way I can.......I have no problem with anyone.......and I would never feel like I couldnt post here because of what someone else might have said.........its all good.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: October 06, 2008, 11:30:22 PM »

Ok well I was one of the ones who questioned HH as far as her cop friend telling her about the chloroform...I think she said that her friend said that it was not a big deal and that the chloroform was used at parties not for Caylee..SO not only is the chloroform not a big deal but neither were the children's search sites. But IIRC LE stated that they are using Chloroform as away to build the case against Casey..

I never said I didn't believe anything she said I simply asked a question. Since when is asking a question grounds to say I didn't believe her? Alot of things have been said on this board and if you believed everything we would have problems.. I have nothing against HH or any other person on this board all I was doing was trying to establish if it fit with everything else we already no.I apologize HH if you were offended by me asking you a question..

I am not..but just like everyone else here I am trying to gather facts about this case and try to make some sense of it..things that we feel are important such as chloroform and missing kids sites apparently have little meaning to LE....

Everyone here is great and brings alot to this board and I wouldnt want to make anyone feel like they cant post because of my questions?

I am missing your point about LE not caring about the chloroform or missing kids sites??

My point is some members believe that the chloroform and missing kids sites are pointing to premeditation..Now LE is saying that the missing kids sites are not relavant that she could have just been searching the web for them, Chloroform was used for parties and she was just delivering it and it just happen to spill in her trunk... sounds like Baez should call LE has his witness
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1602 on: October 06, 2008, 11:30:57 PM »

I think a lil sumtin' sumtin' is going on in Cindy's life too...a lil sumtin' sumtin' that the JC Penney's card might reveal...

>>wink wink<<

George works til 11 pm... Cindy is off at 5 or 5:30.

I do not think she is holding those receipts / billing statements back because of Casey's "financial crimes" . . . there's enough of those already.. a few more is not going to make a difference and Cindy was the one who was turning her in for car theft and a host of other crap she pulled...
That was my other thought - the JC PENNY deal - didn't Cindy originally say Casey had stolen money - and didn't we hear she had charged some outrageous number?  Perhaps Cindy doesn't want to give LE more financial charges to add to those with Amy?

Would CA have to be the one to press charges?  Does anyone know?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: October 06, 2008, 11:31:55 PM »

Hi MM, will you be offended if I ask about your sister! Please do tell!
Hi MT

Well having no good short term memory she didn't remember much the next day.  But I remembered her asking if Caylee was 11.  Something about an 11 year old.  I don't want to put too much stock in this but I kept thinking about the 11 days in the trunk.  Also her reference to the color red made me think of the gas cans. 

Does this answer your question???   
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: October 06, 2008, 11:31:58 PM »

10:56 am incoming Thomas Blackburn 5 sec
10:56 am outgoing to Anthony House 5 secA ~ 11

I found one listed in Orlando born in 70... zabasearch Smile

Does he have an address in Winter Park, FL?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1605 on: October 06, 2008, 11:33:57 PM »

I am missing your point about LE not caring about the chloroform or missing kids sites??

My point is some members believe that the chloroform and missing kids sites are pointing to premeditation..Now LE is saying that the missing kids sites are not relavant that she could have just been searching the web for them, Chloroform was used for parties and she was just delivering it and it just happen to spill in her trunk... sounds like Baez should call LE has his witness

Thnak you for your timely response. I have not heard this before or have I? 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1606 on: October 06, 2008, 11:34:38 PM »

10:56 am incoming Thomas Blackburn 5 sec
10:56 am outgoing to Anthony House 5 secA ~ 11

I found one listed in Orlando born in 70... zabasearch Smile

Does he have an address in Winter Park, FL?

Yes

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: October 06, 2008, 11:34:41 PM »

A good sleuth always asks questions.  You are right my dear Watson!!!   

Hey wasnt that you with the Aunt??

Great question, but I have no idea what you are talking about...Aunt???

LMAO...I am sorry your sister but I saw you answered the question already
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: October 06, 2008, 11:35:06 PM »

Well, Im going to take another pill and go to sleep too.  Good nite you all.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: October 06, 2008, 11:35:28 PM »

Thnak you for your timely response. I have not heard this before or have I? 

Absolutley!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: October 06, 2008, 11:35:28 PM »

Friday should be intersting when Baez is in court.
Wouldn't a reasonable Judge ask for an iternerary ? Not going to say si si Jose, yes, let's take her off house arrest to help find her baby.
Also, she is out on bail. The bail was posted with the condition of house arrest.
The liability for the bondsman increases if the previous conditons decrease.
And the premuim was guaranteed and accepted with a promissory note signed by the Anthonys. Two bond companies are involved here, each for 1/2 in order to minimize the liability.
Casey needs drama. Even if it is " secret ", the media is outside of her house and sometimes Baez's office, real easy to follow, like an OJ chase scenario could develop.

The judge is going to say astalaveesta to Baez.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1611 on: October 06, 2008, 11:35:40 PM »

Hi MM, will you be offended if I ask about your sister! Please do tell!
Hi MT

Well having no good short term memory she didn't remember much the next day.  But I remembered her asking if Caylee was 11.  Something about an 11 year old.  I don't want to put too much stock in this but I kept thinking about the 11 days in the trunk.  Also her reference to the color red made me think of the gas cans. 

Does this answer your question???   

I believe it does.  Thank you for addressing my post!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: October 06, 2008, 11:38:41 PM »

Goodnight
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: October 06, 2008, 11:39:00 PM »

Goodnight Always......sleep tight!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: October 06, 2008, 11:39:19 PM »

Sorry I haven't read through all the posts but have we heard anymore about the rope in Blanchard Park?   
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: October 06, 2008, 11:39:54 PM »

Sorry I haven't read through all the posts but have we heard anymore about the rope in Blanchard Park?   

No not yet!! But TES should be here soon!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: October 06, 2008, 11:41:57 PM »

Someone said it was probably an anchor, and than I asked if the Anthony's have a boat.   My question was left in the wind.  Is it a bad question?   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1617 on: October 06, 2008, 11:42:30 PM »

Casey wants her home confinement restriction lifted so she can go search for Caylee.  I don't there are stairs to heaven on Hopespring Drive.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1618 on: October 06, 2008, 11:44:26 PM »

Someone said it was probably an anchor, and than I asked if the Anthony's have a boat.   My question was left in the wind.  Is it a bad question?   

There are no bad quetions, IMO.  Yes they have 500 foot yacht that they keep in J Blanchard Park.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: October 06, 2008, 11:44:39 PM »

Someone posted this earlier and you all missed it. JC Penney used to own Ekerd Drug Stores. They sold the whole unit to CVS Drug stores. JC Penney credit cards are VALID at CVS drug stores

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.