April 27, 2024, 04:06:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413915 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: October 06, 2008, 11:57:47 PM »

I was thinking that the rope was for fishing or something I see them all the time by the water..JUst my opinion of course

They said there were other items of interest.  To me that may be what triggered the interest in the rope.  But I could be mistaken. 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1641 on: October 06, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »

I was thinking that the rope was for fishing or something I see them all the time by the water..JUst my opinion of course

They said there were other items of interest.  To me that may be what triggered the interest in the rope.  But I could be mistaken. 

I was taking it that way, too, MM.  Might be wishful thinking, but I've been doing that non-stop since this whole thing broke.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1642 on: October 06, 2008, 11:59:49 PM »

Ok, So the bank refunded CA parents money that Casey stole.  So can the bank press charges or does the grandmothe have too!  IIRC, She has refused to do so.

I would think that if the bank refunded that money they could press charges, but what do I know? 

I worked at a major credit card company for 22 yrs.   In order for them to refund the money, they have to report it stolen or lost first.   Because ANYBODY can just claim an invalid transaction on a CC.   There needs to be a police report.

Thnak you!!

This is why I'm pretty sure that Cindy just paid it, rather than put anymore charges against her sweet, innocent (spoiled brat) daughter.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: October 07, 2008, 12:00:42 AM »

It could be..I hope so I wonder why they told about the rope but not about the other things of interest???
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1644 on: October 07, 2008, 12:01:16 AM »

Kristin, your opinion is just fine and well but you do not need to call me an misinformed poster.  I was anwering mm and made a mistake and left out the laughing monkey.  Forget, I just won't joke here anymore.  I was just trying to lighten the mood, soory to have offenened you!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: October 07, 2008, 12:01:35 AM »

The winter park is summer wind Dr. last 4 on phone are 4671
The Orlando address is on Amsbury ct. and last 4 on that phone number is 6250

thank you kindly for such a timely response, you got zabasearch to work for ya, I didn't, tried but doesn't work like it used to for sure.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: October 07, 2008, 12:01:37 AM »

I was taking it that way, too, MM.  Might be wishful thinking, but I've been doing that non-stop since this whole thing broke.

Me too.  I wonder what the items could have been? Trojans? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: October 07, 2008, 12:02:54 AM »

Sorry I haven't read through all the posts but have we heard anymore about the rope in Blanchard Park?   

No not yet!! But TES should be here soon!!

Someone said it was probably an anchor, and than I asked if the Anthony's have a boat.   My question was left in the wind.  Is it a bad question?   

There are no bad quetions, IMO.  Yes they have 500 foot yacht that they keep in J Blanchard Park.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: October 07, 2008, 12:03:32 AM »

Kristin, your opinion is just fine and well but you do not need to call me an misinformed poster.  I was anwering mm and made a mistake and left out the laughing monkey.  Forget, I just won't joke here anymore.  I was just trying to lighten the mood, soory to have offenened you!

You are answering the wrong post.  Get it together.   
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1649 on: October 07, 2008, 12:04:12 AM »

Me too.  I wonder what the items could have been? Trojans? 

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: October 07, 2008, 12:04:28 AM »

Ya know I am so tired of this you say one thing and you get offended...Jokes are fine but please be more careful there are other monkeys that dont no when you are posting truths or jokes...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1651 on: October 07, 2008, 12:04:54 AM »

Ok, So the bank refunded CA parents money that Casey stole.  So can the bank press charges or does the grandmothe have too!  IIRC, She has refused to do so.

Ooooo that's a good thought! Why should JCP pay Cindy for "fraudulent" charges and KC get to keep the stuff? I hope someone at Penny's is watching this!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: October 07, 2008, 12:04:56 AM »

You are answering the wrong post.  Get it together.   

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1653 on: October 07, 2008, 12:07:54 AM »

No way, MT!  Please don't quit joking!  We need humor here.  Sometimes, things get taken the wrong way at first, but that's the nature of forums - not as easy to know how to take anything without voice intonations or facial expressions.

Just a little misunderstanding!

(Feel free to tell me to shut up, lol)

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: October 07, 2008, 12:08:37 AM »

Sorry I haven't read through all the posts but have we heard anymore about the rope in Blanchard Park?   

No not yet!! But TES should be here soon!!

Someone said it was probably an anchor, and than I asked if the Anthony's have a boat.   My question was left in the wind.  Is it a bad question?   

There are no bad quetions, IMO.  Yes they have 500 foot yacht that they keep in J Blanchard Park.

Ok, I am Not offended.  It was very funny.  But if Joran used a boat and Scott P used one why not the invincible Casey A? 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: October 07, 2008, 12:10:41 AM »

No way, MT!  Please don't quit joking!  We need humor here.  Sometimes, things get taken the wrong way at first, but that's the nature of forums - not as easy to know how to take anything without voice intonations or facial expressions.

Wow I'm really confused, I thought she was still kidding in her response.  I lub K & MT.  Can't we all get along?      <<<<<<<<<
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1656 on: October 07, 2008, 12:11:16 AM »

The winter park is summer wind Dr. last 4 on phone are 4671
The Orlando address is on Amsbury ct. and last 4 on that phone number is 6250

thank you kindly for such a timely response, you got zabasearch to work for ya, I didn't, tried but doesn't work like it used to for sure.

Your welcome.. Anything to help a fellow monkey out.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1657 on: October 07, 2008, 12:13:18 AM »

Wow I'm really confused, I thought she was still kidding in her response.  I lub K & MT.  Can't we all get along?      <<<<<<<<<

Rodney, is that you??   

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1658 on: October 07, 2008, 12:13:34 AM »

(snipped)

The Case Against Herpes
By HP-Time.com Monday, Apr. 23, 1973

Although there was until recently no really effective treatment for herpes simplex infections of either type, there are now several promising techniques. Houston's Dr. Troy Felber has found that painting herpes simplex sores with light-sensitive dyes and then exposing them to light from a fluorescent tube cuts the healing time* by 50%. Drs. G. Robert Nugent and Samuel Chou of the West Virginia University Medical Center recently reported that applications of ordinary ether or chloroform will clear up herpes sores in as little as two days, apparently by altering the virus so as to make it more vulnerable to the body's natural defenses. Other doctors are finding the antiviral drug isoprinosine effective. An oral drug that seems to bolster the body's immune response to the virus (TIME, March 19), isoprinosine has been used against both herpes simplex and genital herpes infections and has stopped progression of the disease and initiated healing within 48 hours. So far, however, one goal has eluded scientists: finding a drug that will prevent herpes infections.

<snipped>

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,945246-2,00.html

[/quote]

Maybe that's why they asked Tony the fired cop on page 34 if she had told him about "any sexual transmitted disease she has" and if he had used protection? I wondered if they knew she has a STD? 
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564670.pdf
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: October 07, 2008, 12:14:43 AM »

(snipped)

The Case Against Herpes
By HP-Time.com Monday, Apr. 23, 1973

Although there was until recently no really effective treatment for herpes simplex infections of either type, there are now several promising techniques. Houston's Dr. Troy Felber has found that painting herpes simplex sores with light-sensitive dyes and then exposing them to light from a fluorescent tube cuts the healing time* by 50%. Drs. G. Robert Nugent and Samuel Chou of the West Virginia University Medical Center recently reported that applications of ordinary ether or chloroform will clear up herpes sores in as little as two days, apparently by altering the virus so as to make it more vulnerable to the body's natural defenses. Other doctors are finding the antiviral drug isoprinosine effective. An oral drug that seems to bolster the body's immune response to the virus (TIME, March 19), isoprinosine has been used against both herpes simplex and genital herpes infections and has stopped progression of the disease and initiated healing within 48 hours. So far, however, one goal has eluded scientists: finding a drug that will prevent herpes infections.

<snipped>

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,945246-2,00.html

Maybe that's why they asked Tony the fired cop on page 34 if she had told him about "any sexual transmitted disease she has" and if he had used protection? I wondered if they knew she has a STD? 
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564670.pdf
[/quote]

whoops i lost the person I was talking to!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.