April 28, 2024, 12:27:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413950 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1660 on: October 07, 2008, 12:16:08 AM »

I was thinking that the rope was for fishing or something I see them all the time by the water..JUst my opinion of course

Kristin, your opinion is just fine and well but you do not need to call me an misinformed poster.  I was anwering mm and made a mistake and left out the laughing monkey.  Forget, I just won't joke here anymore.  I was just trying to lighten the mood, soory to have offenened you!

Ya know I am so tired of this you say one thing and you get offended...Jokes are fine but please be more careful there are other monkeys that dont no when you are posting truths or jokes...

I am sorry, can I please have your monkey in the corner avatar.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: October 07, 2008, 12:18:00 AM »

I was thinking that the rope was for fishing or something I see them all the time by the water..JUst my opinion of course

Kristin, your opinion is just fine and well but you do not need to call me an misinformed poster.  I was anwering mm and made a mistake and left out the laughing monkey.  Forget, I just won't joke here anymore.  I was just trying to lighten the mood, soory to have offenened you!

Ya know I am so tired of this you say one thing and you get offended...Jokes are fine but please be more careful there are other monkeys that dont no when you are posting truths or jokes...

I am sorry, can I please have your monkey in the corner avatar.

Waste Huge Waste!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1662 on: October 07, 2008, 12:18:36 AM »

No way, MT!  Please don't quit joking!  We need humor here.  Sometimes, things get taken the wrong way at first, but that's the nature of forums - not as easy to know how to take anything without voice intonations or facial expressions.

Just a little misunderstanding!

(Feel free to tell me to shut up, lol)

Wow I'm really confused, I thought she was still kidding in her response.  I lub K & MT.  Can't we all get along?      <<<<<<<<<

We were, MaryMary...............what are you growing in your garden?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: October 07, 2008, 12:19:58 AM »

I must be using the invisible ink again - maybe it is me.  I will re-post this in hopes that maybe the morning crew (they seem more focused) will answer. 
Catching up so several things:

When you report her for the tight pants, also mention that advertising for a missing person, who is not missing is a fraud!

Who babysat Casey during the vigil this week?  Fox, we need our stalker cam, please.

HH- you said: When things are quiet and the other side looks like they are pulling ahead its only because we are busy building the block in the next road they are sure to travel down.......
My question is who is the "We"  Are you law enforcement too?

On the shamrock hat - has anyone noticed (and I might be wrong - a side by side photo might tell) that one of the caps seems very worn and the other does not.

KIAHJ posted (page55 this thread) a list of numbers - the one listed as area code 513 is Cincinnati area (close to me) anyone know who this Daniel Howard is that she called there?  Snip from that post...Daniel Howard 513-2**-1725

I have one other question from page 53, but I will reply that post.  My favorite quote of the day was on Nancy Grace - The motion to travel will die by the gavel!  (Not sure that is totally exact, but the meaning!)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: October 07, 2008, 12:21:39 AM »

I must be using the invisible ink again - maybe it is me.  I will re-post this in hopes that maybe the morning crew (they seem more focused) will answer. 

When you report her for the tight pants, also mention that advertising for a missing person, who is not missing is a fraud!

Who babysat Casey during the vigil this week?  Fox, we need our stalker cam, please.

HH- you said: When things are quiet and the other side looks like they are pulling ahead its only because we are busy building the block in the next road they are sure to travel down.......

On the shamrock hat - has anyone noticed (and I might be wrong - a side by side photo might tell) that one of the caps seems very worn and the other does not.

KIAHJ posted (page55 this thread) a list of numbers - the one listed as area code 513 is Cincinnati area (close to me) anyone know who this Daniel Howard is that she called there?  Snip from that post...Daniel Howard 513-2**-1725

I have one other question from page 53, but I will reply that post.  My favorite quote of the day was on Nancy Grace - The motion to travel will die by the gavel!  (Not sure that is totally exact, but the meaning!)

Well I wasnt ignoring you I was waiting for the answers
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1665 on: October 07, 2008, 12:21:45 AM »

Now, that is a 414 foot yacht.  A 500 foot yacht costs about $650 million.   I'm picturing a yacht bigger than this in Jay Blanchard Park - not to mention, one which belongs to people who can't even keep up on their mortgage!

Crazy gals!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1666 on: October 07, 2008, 12:21:51 AM »

No way, MT!  Please don't quit joking!  We need humor here.  Sometimes, things get taken the wrong way at first, but that's the nature of forums - not as easy to know how to take anything without voice intonations or facial expressions.

Never!!!!
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: October 07, 2008, 12:22:28 AM »

A couple thoughts about Caylee's grandmother, the credit card receipt, and criminals trying to cover their crimes by blaming someone else...

I would put money on Caylee's grandmother being on anti-depressants now or even before Caylee went missing.  I suspect this because they make you really thirsty and she is never without a bottle of water.  I also suspect she was taking some type of muscle relaxer.  Both medications make stressful incidents in life a lot more manageable. Might explain her nonchalant attitude.

I remember Caylee's uncle commenting on the JCPenny receipt being withheld. He even thought that was odd.  Sometimes I am sent department store cards that are also Visas that can be used anywhere.

In trying to form my theory about what happened after June 15th, I am now trying to think like a criminal that is trying to cover up something by blaming someone else. I also have to remind myself she has had a month, give or take a few days spent in a complete Scarlett O'Hara mentality, to come up with the story.  I was trying to base my theory on her just trying to hide what SHE did.  I do not believe it is some elaborate plan but instead an extremely simple one.  I feel I have missed something simple because I have tried to complicate any of the little evidence I have had to work with.

I am open to any ideas anyone has on a simple and to the point theory.

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: October 07, 2008, 12:22:39 AM »

Now, that is a 414 foot yacht.  A 500 foot yacht costs about $650 million.   I'm picturing a yacht bigger than this in Jay Blanchard Park - not to mention, one which belongs to people who can't even keep up on their mortgage!

Crazy gals!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1669 on: October 07, 2008, 12:23:03 AM »

I don't have any answers for you either, but I hope someone will come along with them!  Sorry.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: October 07, 2008, 12:23:13 AM »

Crazy gals!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: October 07, 2008, 12:26:27 AM »

Thanks Kristin.  And I see Puzzler up there, great post today. 
I think I will let the night monkeys play and see what the morning monkeys say.  I do hope the mods stay committed to the OT - hi and bye posts,  and "inside jokes" cut down.  I had to be away a few days and it took me all day to read, in an attempt not to clog the board or ask or answer something already answered. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1672 on: October 07, 2008, 12:27:37 AM »

In regards to KC's Wanna go for a ride!? request

this was posted by Claudia K. :
One of the reasons Casey is on house arrest for child neglect is because she did nothing to find her daughter and apparently still hasn't.

Anthony's attorney also wants access to the evidence from the car Casey was driving when Caylee disappeared. He's trying to pull that evidence into the child neglect case so his expert can get to it.

In the motion, Baez makes the following argument: "Certainly, evidence that the very daughter the defendant is accused of having neglected may have been dead in the trunk of the defendant's vehicle is a critical fact in a trial for child neglect.
"
Baez also wants records pertaining to any Zenaida Gonzalez investigators have questioned in their search for the alleged nanny.

Baez says he's entitled to all the information because Casey has suffered the public's hatred and that "law enforcement or the State Attorney's Office has successfully tried a homicide case against the defendant in the public eye.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: October 07, 2008, 12:29:24 AM »

I think I will let the night monkeys play and see what the morning monkeys say.  I do hope the mods stay committed to the OT - hi and bye posts,  and "inside jokes" cut down.  I had to be away a few days and it took me all day to read, in an attempt not to clog the board or ask or answer something already answered. 

Ok thats great but the night monkeys do alot more then play...have  a great night
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: October 07, 2008, 12:30:05 AM »

A couple thoughts about Caylee's grandmother, the credit card receipt, and criminals trying to cover their crimes by blaming someone else...

I would put money on Caylee's grandmother being on anti-depressants now or even before Caylee went missing.  I suspect this because they make you really thirsty and she is never without a bottle of water.  I also suspect she was taking some type of muscle relaxer.  Both medications make stressful incidents in life a lot more manageable. Might explain her nonchalant attitude.

I remember Caylee's uncle commenting on the JCPenny receipt being withheld. He even thought that was odd.  Sometimes I am sent department store cards that are also Visas that can be used anywhere.

In trying to form my theory about what happened after June 15th, I am now trying to think like a criminal that is trying to cover up something by blaming someone else. I also have to remind myself she has had a month, give or take a few days spent in a complete Scarlett O'Hara mentality, to come up with the story.  I was trying to base my theory on her just trying to hide what SHE did.  I do not believe it is some elaborate plan but instead an extremely simple one.  I feel I have missed something simple because I have tried to complicate any of the little evidence I have had to work with.

I am open to any ideas anyone has on a simple and to the point theory.
I brought up this point the other day, that maybe Cindy was doing Rx drugs and was not that coherent at night.  Why else would she be so ignorant of her surroundings, Casey robbing her blind, not knowing the babysitter, etc.  I think most people in these situations are given anti-depressants.  I was not acknowledged by the monkeys on this. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1675 on: October 07, 2008, 12:30:29 AM »

Wow I'm really confused, I thought she was still kidding in her response.  I lub K & MT.  Can't we all get along?      <<<<<<<<<

You know I love Kristen and would never let anything happen to her!!  Now, give me Tony's number!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: October 07, 2008, 12:31:38 AM »

(snipped)

The Case Against Herpes
By HP-Time.com Monday, Apr. 23, 1973

Although there was until recently no really effective treatment for herpes simplex infections of either type, there are now several promising techniques. Houston's Dr. Troy Felber has found that painting herpes simplex sores with light-sensitive dyes and then exposing them to light from a fluorescent tube cuts the healing time* by 50%. Drs. G. Robert Nugent and Samuel Chou of the West Virginia University Medical Center recently reported that applications of ordinary ether or chloroform will clear up herpes sores in as little as two days, apparently by altering the virus so as to make it more vulnerable to the body's natural defenses. Other doctors are finding the antiviral drug isoprinosine effective. An oral drug that seems to bolster the body's immune response to the virus (TIME, March 19), isoprinosine has been used against both herpes simplex and genital herpes infections and has stopped progression of the disease and initiated healing within 48 hours. So far, however, one goal has eluded scientists: finding a drug that will prevent herpes infections.

<snipped>

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,945246-2,00.html

Maybe that's why they asked Tony the fired cop on page 34 if she had told him about "any sexual transmitted disease she has" and if he had used protection? I wondered if they knew she has a STD? 
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564670.pdf
[/quote]

Ah, good thinking!  Could be.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: October 07, 2008, 12:32:42 AM »

You know I love Kristen and would never let anything happen to her!!  Now, give me Tony's number!!!

I think you can find Tony's number here 

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: October 07, 2008, 12:32:58 AM »

Ok thats great but the night monkeys do alot more then play...have  a great night

Ouch!  Sorry I  left for a few minutes and am trying to get caught up!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: October 07, 2008, 12:33:40 AM »

I think you can find Tony's number here 

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.