April 27, 2024, 11:10:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413893 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: October 07, 2008, 01:35:51 AM »

marijuana and chloroform” and you find it’s used to make something called “honey oil”–the concentrated liquid essence of marijuana. http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3083.html

I hope that this is the reason for the chloroform.........otherwise the doctors in Orlando are fonna be very busy....

Very interesting, and she supposedly had lighter fluid in the trunk too.  Both can be used for this purpose. 
Yes....remember how her friend said she was smoking a lot more weed lately......I think that was the drug that she was doing.......it is something that the younger crowd is into......

hi not to discount what you are saying but i dont see where they use chloroform to make this Hony oil?

Nevermind a very intuitive monkey showed me where it said that..

I stand corrected

Hi are you really a CSI tech???

Just graduated last spring, thanks for asking!

WOW I bet that is intersting work huh??

So what is your take on all this DNA and chloroform and cadever dogs
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1741 on: October 07, 2008, 01:36:15 AM »

In regards to KC's Wanna go for a ride!? request

this was posted by Claudia K. :
One of the reasons Casey is on house arrest for child neglect is because she did nothing to find her daughter and apparently still hasn't.

Anthony's attorney also wants access to the evidence from the car Casey was driving when Caylee disappeared. He's trying to pull that evidence into the child neglect case so his expert can get to it.

In the motion, Baez makes the following argument: "Certainly, evidence that the very daughter the defendant is accused of having neglected may have been dead in the trunk of the defendant's vehicle is a critical fact in a trial for child neglect.
"
Baez also wants records pertaining to any Zenaida Gonzalez investigators have questioned in their search for the alleged nanny.

Baez says he's entitled to all the information because Casey has suffered the public's hatred and that "law enforcement or the State Attorney's Office has successfully tried a homicide case against the defendant in the public eye.
Baez, shhhhh!  your stupid is showing
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: October 07, 2008, 01:36:33 AM »

Hey HH - tried to get your answer to this a few times tonight, if you are still there - what did you mean on this part of your post?
HH- you said: When things are quiet and the other side looks like they are pulling ahead its only because we are busy building the block in the next road they are sure to travel down.......
My question is who is the "We"  Are you law enforcement too?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: October 07, 2008, 01:37:06 AM »

I wonder how many of Casey's friends have stayed in tough with her!!

From what it sounds like none.

But what do you think about Will?  I read what he texted but he seems a little...................

Will has a hot nut for the fruit-loop....he better get to the clinic pronto!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1744 on: October 07, 2008, 01:38:12 AM »

well according to LP she is leaving notes on myspace about threats on boyfriends who is that cause i havent seen any threats

Is she saying someone is treating her or is SHE threatening the BF'S

No I guess she is threating LP on her friends myspace pages

Oh jeeez, she will not stop playing victim will she. LP is one of the only ones telling the truth. I guess with her the truth hurts and anyone that tells the truth, she will blast.

I am still not convinced about LP.  I don't know why but I am still skeptical about him and his involvement.  I don't believe for one minute, he thought Caylee was still alive.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: October 07, 2008, 01:39:47 AM »

marijuana and chloroform” and you find it’s used to make something called “honey oil”–the concentrated liquid essence of marijuana. http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3083.html

I hope that this is the reason for the chloroform.........otherwise the doctors in Orlando are fonna be very busy....

Chloroform is also used in a meth lab, to cut cocaine with among other things

Ho wwould you know this?   

Lets just say I know alot about alot of things 
GEORGE? is that you?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: October 07, 2008, 01:40:19 AM »

Hey HH - tried to get your answer to this a few times tonight, if you are still there - what did you mean on this part of your post?
HH- you said: When things are quiet and the other side looks like they are pulling ahead its only because we are busy building the block in the next road they are sure to travel down.......
No   I have a childhood friend who is a detective in Orlando and I have been talking to him about this case and trying to give out hints or anything he CAN tell me .and today he gave me that little speach to tell everyone because of the time it is taking for something to happen on this case....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: October 07, 2008, 01:41:02 AM »

Chloroform is also used in a meth lab, to cut cocaine with among other things

Ho wwould you know this?   

Lets just say I know alot about alot of things 
GEORGE? is that you?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1748 on: October 07, 2008, 01:41:09 AM »

In regards to KC's Wanna go for a ride!? request

this was posted by Claudia K. :
One of the reasons Casey is on house arrest for child neglect is because she did nothing to find her daughter and apparently still hasn't.

Anthony's attorney also wants access to the evidence from the car Casey was driving when Caylee disappeared. He's trying to pull that evidence into the child neglect case so his expert can get to it.

In the motion, Baez makes the following argument: "Certainly, evidence that the very daughter the defendant is accused of having neglected may have been dead in the trunk of the defendant's vehicle is a critical fact in a trial for child neglect.
"
Baez also wants records pertaining to any Zenaida Gonzalez investigators have questioned in their search for the alleged nanny.

Baez says he's entitled to all the information because Casey has suffered the public's hatred and that "law enforcement or the State Attorney's Office has successfully tried a homicide case against the defendant in the public eye.
Baez, shhhhh!  your stupid is showing

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: October 07, 2008, 01:42:44 AM »

No   I have a childhood friend who is a detective in Orlando and I have been talking to him about this case and trying to give out hints or anything he CAN tell me .and today he gave me that little speach to tell everyone because of the time it is taking for something to happen on this case....

Is he a homicide detective?? and is he working on this case?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1750 on: October 07, 2008, 01:43:42 AM »

From what it sounds like none.

But what do you think about Will?  I read what he texted but he seems a little...................

Will has a hot nut for the fruit-loop....he better get to the clinic pronto!

Him and many, many, many others.  I bet some with the OCSD are getting there pretty quickly too.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: October 07, 2008, 01:44:38 AM »

Yes   and Yes.......he wasnt at the beginning of it but he was pulled from something else and put on this case after it started building  and they needed more and more help......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: October 07, 2008, 01:45:32 AM »

HH- I wanna know how you got in that AJ video and to stay on topic,
how did you go from being a video star to an amateur detective?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: October 07, 2008, 01:46:19 AM »

HH- I wanna know how you got in that AJ video and to stay on topic,
how did you go from being a video star to an amateur detective?
I am neither .........

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: October 07, 2008, 01:47:55 AM »

Yes   and Yes.......he wasnt at the beginning of it but he was pulled from something else and put on this case after it started building  and they needed more and more help......

OK thank...so i guess he was one of the detectives that was on the witness list huh? man he has a long road ahead of him
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: October 07, 2008, 01:49:13 AM »

OK thank...so i guess he was one of the detectives that was on the witness list huh? man he has a long road ahead of him
I imagine he is and its nothing he hasnt been through before........in 22 years Im sure he has seen it all and done it all before....

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: October 07, 2008, 01:50:07 AM »

Someone posted this earlier and you all missed it. JC Penney used to own Ekerd Drug Stores. They sold the whole unit to CVS Drug stores. JC Penney credit cards are VALID at CVS drug stores

This is true. I use to work for CVS.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1757 on: October 07, 2008, 01:50:22 AM »

Very interesting, and she supposedly had lighter fluid in the trunk too.  Both can be used for this purpose. 
Yes....remember how her friend said she was smoking a lot more weed lately......I think that was the drug that she was doing.......it is something that the younger crowd is into......

hi not to discount what you are saying but i dont see where they use chloroform to make this Hony oil?

Nevermind a very intuitive monkey showed me where it said that..

I stand corrected

Hi are you really a CSI tech???

Just graduated last spring, thanks for asking!

WOW congratulations!

Thank you. I guess you can all see why I am interested in this case!! I think forensics will be what convicts Casey in the end, namely the chloroform and decomp...Sadly I don't think Caylees body will ever be found unless Casey gives it up. I also majored in psychology and Casey would be a good example for future students to learn from. Interesting behavior patterns.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: October 07, 2008, 01:53:37 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1759 on: October 07, 2008, 01:54:04 AM »

HH- my friend was pulled off too!  He is on the witness list too.  They must know eachother.  My friend is not a good as your though!!  Are you going to try going to the trial?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.