April 27, 2024, 05:00:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413919 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2008, 12:48:57 PM »

This was found on the KidFinders website:

Five Things You Might Not Know About Family Abductions (unless you're a SM poster  )

1. Each year, over 203,000 children (78% of all missing children!) in the U.S. are abducted by a family member, usually a parent.
   2. The biggest motive for family abduction is revenge against another parent, not the child's safety.
   3. More than half of abducting parents have a history of violent behavior, a criminal record(or should have ie...Casey, IMO), or a substance abuse problem.
   4. Children abducted by family members often suffer severe lifelong emotional and psychological damage.
   5. Nearly 70% of law enforcement agencies do not have a written policy on how to respond to a family abduction..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2008, 12:49:52 PM »

Ok.. thank God that's over    I tried to get as much I could.. listening to things over and over to get it as best I could.  Smile

Anothermonkey - thank you, much appreciated!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2008, 12:51:25 PM »

From HFM

Originally Posted by Jute  View Post

Lee's fiancee - Mallory Parker. Roz was speaking to someone who Mallory knows; in casual conversation with Roz, this person told her that Mallory said she is sure Casey killed Caylee because that's the type of person she is. Mallory is very close to family - says Lee knows, too. The person who said this to Roz did not know she was a reporter - she cannot confirm this information.

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7600&page=27

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: October 05, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »

Ok.. thank God that's over    I tried to get as much I could.. listening to things over and over to get it as best I could.  Smile

That was awesome. Great job another!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: October 05, 2008, 12:55:37 PM »

Cindy- The only thing that I threw in the wash was her pants. No other clothes in there.   Everything else i gave to the... There was one thing missing that I had in a bag and I made mention of that... Casey had a lanyard (this was in her work bag- there was no clothing bag)

GAVE TO WHO / WHOM????

That's a very important question and she zooms right by it... WOW!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: October 05, 2008, 01:00:26 PM »

Cindy- The only thing that I threw in the wash was her pants. No other clothes in there.   Everything else i gave to the... There was one thing missing that I had in a bag and I made mention of that... Casey had a lanyard (this was in her work bag- there was no clothing bag)

GAVE TO WHO / WHOM????

That's a very important question and she zooms right by it... WOW!

Rob ... although I believe LE is doing their best to uncover the truth ... I do believe there are some instances where the "dropped the ball" in questioning ...

I do believe while George was doing his "this all has to come out guys"  spiel .... I think they should have pressed him harder during this part of the interrogation ...  I kinda feel he might have "broke" then ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: October 05, 2008, 01:05:14 PM »

Well, that was a lot of work, thank you again so much.  Now, should it in full be put in a document reference thread?  Klaas???????
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #187 on: October 05, 2008, 01:16:56 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
------------------
My recap:

part 2 continued:

June 19-

(sorry.. she said Sean Daley's friend gave Casey a tattoo).

talking with Jesse.. they talked for almost 2 hours.. he gave her a play-by-play and she wrote down a lot of stuff. To the point where he contradicted himself several times. He said he had an 18 min conversation on the 27th. Casey called to cheer him up about losing his job at OPD- but he told everybody that he quit. He said he asked Casey where Caylee was, and that Casey told him Caylee was with the nanny, at the beach. When Cindy asked if he heard Caylee, he said absolutely not- he was adamant he did not hear Caylee in the background.  On Sunday or Monday Jesse called George, and Jesse wanted to talk to Cindy.. (Cindy was busy, so he told George)  "I made a mistake on the day. It wasn't the 27th. I checked my phone records. It was actually the 24th.. That's the day I heard Casey tell Caylee to get down off the table."

When George told Cindy that, Cindy was concerned about the conversation- that now he's saying he heard Caylee on the 24th.. in a 13 min. conversation, not an 18 minute conversation.  Cindy's questioning why he was adamant on the 27th that Caylee was at the beach and that he never heard Casey talk to Caylee.. Cindy started getting suspicious. She thought it was weird.  (This would be around the same time Casey would have been at the hospital with Zanny- Detective chimed in, asking if Jesse ever mentioned that Casey was there (No).. so he said then Casey would have been telling "the baby to get off the table in the hospital".  Cindy didn't have much of a response).

"The other thing that I found very strange..."
19th- after talking with Annie about starting a time line, Cindy said she shot Jesse down about being in charge of it (She wanted to be in charge of it herself). Jesse immediately went outside through the screened porch, clear out to the back yard and got on the phone.  Cindy wanted George to go outside and  (spy?) go get something on the patio . As soon as George went outside, Jesse got off the phone and came into the screened porch and talked with George. "It was odd that he had to leave and go talk to someone"

Det. asked if Jesse was on the phone with Lee.  He didn't call Lee, cuz Lee was in the dining room and not on the phone.

Annie told Cindy that Jesse was (unavailable) - supposedly in Georgia from the 21st of July, onward (to help his brother locate an apartment or something). Jesse made a point to go to Annie and Melina? (another friend of Casey- "interesting person Det.'s should talk to". "She and Casey hung out a lot while Jesse and Casey were engaged, after Caylee was born. Melina and her fiance hung out with Jesse and Casey. They were coules going out".  Jesse was in with Melina's boyfriend for a while, when Casey and Melina broke up with the guys..  around the same time.  The guys were roommates for a while.  Jesse was reaching out to Annie and Melina to find out what everybody was saying. "I mean really reaching out". 

"Jesse also accused us of turning his name into police. He wanted to know why they gave his name into police. I said I didn't give your name to authorities. They took her phone from me. They just down the list and just started calling everybody".

Det. asking about Lauren Gibbs- one of Casey's best friends who used to babysit Caylee.   Another Lauren "that interviewed Amy and Ricardo to Casey about a year ago".

"Annie can tell you the exact day that Casey said Caylee's dad was killed in a car crash".
 "I remember getting a phone call too. Either for Caylee's birthday or somebody's birthday. Annie knows the exact date so she can tell you when."

Det's saying "That's a lot of information"

Now talking to her about Cindy's frustrations-
"We're bringing in some more people to get a fresh look at some of this stuff.... The media has tainted  this thing... Nancy Grace is some of this stuff that's out there.. People are watching. You're gonna have to bear with some of that... People have preconceived notions.. Nobody wants to see your granddaughter back home with you more then we do."

to be continued...

I just listened to what is labled part 2 of Cindy's interview.Lord have mercy this woman sounds just like an older version of Caseface.....lying and derailing up a storm!
I can't find part 1 and there are 2 audios labled part 2.....which one is number one.My head is already hurting from listening to Cindyface....may as well do myself in for the day.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: October 05, 2008, 01:17:27 PM »

I'm glad I could be of help, to those who weren't able to hear it themselves.  I tried to get as much word-for-word as I could.. in some cases, it was hard- partly because LE and Cindy were talking at the same time and I just couldn't keep up, much less understand every word in those instances.  Or at times the speech was low or garbled.  In any case, it does follow very well with the audio, IMO.

I just don't know what to think about a lot of what she was saying..   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: October 05, 2008, 01:20:07 PM »

Might be out there but....I wonder if anyone knows where Caylee was conceived (area). Might be where she put her body. As much as I think Cindy is the catalyst to whatever happened....I think there might be a little "revenge" angle that should be explored towards the father of Caylee....I don't know why, but I don't think the father is deceased. I have nothing to prove this, just my "gut" feeling....
Cindy didn't want Casey to give Caylee up for adoption, and she didn't want Caylee's father in the picture/in Caylee's life at all.
Casey had no say in the decisions, IMO, even though she was an adult at the time of Caylee's conception

Casey could have been planning to get revenge on her mom and Caylee's father since Caylee's birth

And I think Cindy might be the reason Casey never attempted to get child support from the father, or SS (if the father is actually deceased)....MOO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: October 05, 2008, 01:20:15 PM »

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
------------------
My recap:

part 2 continued:

to be continued...

I just listened to what is labled part 2 of Cindy's interview.Lord have mercy this woman sounds just like an older version of Caseface.....lying and derailing up a storm!
I can't find part 1 and there are 2 audios labled part 2.....which one is number one.My head is already hurting from listening to Cindyface....may as well do myself in for the day.

There are two different audios at that link.  I did a recap on audio one (which I called part 1) and then a recap on audio two (which I called part 2).  There are 2-3 posts  I made which were all of the part 2 audio.  I hope that makes sense.  Smile   I just left the same info on the top of each of the posts, so you could access the link to hear it for yourself and follow along or whatever..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2008, 01:21:40 PM »

Dear CBB,

I just got on to catch up and I found your Wonderful Halloween present.  You are amazing with your animations.  I love what you did.

Klaas and Carpe are GREAT company.  I loved seeing the re-run of Klaas's funnies.  I still favor the guy sneaking across the front lawn.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: October 05, 2008, 01:22:22 PM »

I'm glad I could be of help, to those who weren't able to hear it themselves.  I tried to get as much word-for-word as I could.. in some cases, it was hard- partly because LE and Cindy were talking at the same time and I just couldn't keep up, much less understand every word in those instances.  Or at times the speech was low or garbled.  In any case, it does follow very well with the audio, IMO.

I just don't know what to think about a lot of what she was saying..   

maybe cause Cindy's as much a whack-a-doodle as Casey...it's difficult to follow their train of thoughts

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: October 05, 2008, 01:24:21 PM »

Just found a great breakdown of the cell phone calls for the 15th and 16th of June. Each call lists who the call was to/from.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

There is no way that Casey spent the night of the 15th with Tony. She started calling him, non-stop from about 7pm on the 15th through 1pm the 16th. Check this out.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: October 05, 2008, 01:27:03 PM »

My recommendation is to go to that post that you just quoted & click on "anothermonkeys" screen name to the left of the post which will bring you to her profile & then at the near to bottom left hand side click on the show the last of this members posts.  You will then see them in the order that she posted them after she had listened, last to first.  So if you want it in order you have to go to the first of the four I believe she posted.  I copied them into a word processing document from the last to the first always copying the subsequent at the top of the page so that I have them in the correct order.  Hope that makes sense & works for you.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2008, 01:30:20 PM »

------------------
My recap:

part 2 continued:

June 19-

(sorry.. she said Sean Daley's friend gave Casey a tattoo).

talking with Jesse.. they talked for almost 2 hours.. he gave her a play-by-play and she wrote down a lot of stuff. To the point where he contradicted himself several times. He said he had an 18 min conversation on the 27th. Casey called to cheer him up about losing his job at OPD- but he told everybody that he quit. He said he asked Casey where Caylee was, and that Casey told him Caylee was with the nanny, at the beach. When Cindy asked if he heard Caylee, he said absolutely not- he was adamant he did not hear Caylee in the background.  On Sunday or Monday Jesse called George, and Jesse wanted to talk to Cindy.. (Cindy was busy, so he told George)  "I made a mistake on the day. It wasn't the 27th. I checked my phone records. It was actually the 24th.. That's the day I heard Casey tell Caylee to get down off the table."

When George told Cindy that, Cindy was concerned about the conversation- that now he's saying he heard Caylee on the 24th.. in a 13 min. conversation, not an 18 minute conversation.  Cindy's questioning why he was adamant on the 27th that Caylee was at the beach and that he never heard Casey talk to Caylee.. Cindy started getting suspicious. She thought it was weird.  (This would be around the same time Casey would have been at the hospital with Zanny- Detective chimed in, asking if Jesse ever mentioned that Casey was there (No).. so he said then Casey would have been telling "the baby to get off the table in the hospital".  Cindy didn't have much of a response).

"The other thing that I found very strange..."
19th- after talking with Annie about starting a time line, Cindy said she shot Jesse down about being in charge of it (She wanted to be in charge of it herself). Jesse immediately went outside through the screened porch, clear out to the back yard and got on the phone.  Cindy wanted George to go outside and  (spy?) go get something on the patio . As soon as George went outside, Jesse got off the phone and came into the screened porch and talked with George. "It was odd that he had to leave and go talk to someone"

Det. asked if Jesse was on the phone with Lee.  He didn't call Lee, cuz Lee was in the dining room and not on the phone.

Annie told Cindy that Jesse was (unavailable) - supposedly in Georgia from the 21st of July, onward (to help his brother locate an apartment or something). Jesse made a point to go to Annie and Melina? (another friend of Casey- "interesting person Det.'s should talk to". "She and Casey hung out a lot while Jesse and Casey were engaged, after Caylee was born. Melina and her fiance hung out with Jesse and Casey. They were coules going out".  Jesse was in with Melina's boyfriend for a while, when Casey and Melina broke up with the guys..  around the same time.  The guys were roommates for a while.  Jesse was reaching out to Annie and Melina to find out what everybody was saying. "I mean really reaching out". 

"Jesse also accused us of turning his name into police. He wanted to know why they gave his name into police. I said I didn't give your name to authorities. They took her phone from me. They just down the list and just started calling everybody".

Det. asking about Lauren Gibbs- one of Casey's best friends who used to babysit Caylee.   Another Lauren "that interviewed Amy and Ricardo to Casey about a year ago".

"Annie can tell you the exact day that Casey said Caylee's dad was killed in a car crash".
 "I remember getting a phone call too. Either for Caylee's birthday or somebody's birthday. Annie knows the exact date so she can tell you when."

Det's saying "That's a lot of information"

Now talking to her about Cindy's frustrations-
"We're bringing in some more people to get a fresh look at some of this stuff.... The media has tainted  this thing... Nancy Grace is some of this stuff that's out there.. People are watching. You're gonna have to bear with some of that... People have preconceived notions.. Nobody wants to see your granddaughter back home with you more then we do."

to be continued...

Karma, don't worry. Part 1 is just a short clip of part 2. No need to even listen to it. You heard everything in part 2.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2008, 01:37:41 PM »

Thanks AM.  Just who is conducting this interview anyway?  Looks like Cindy is.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: October 05, 2008, 01:42:12 PM »

Just found a great breakdown of the cell phone calls for the 15th and 16th of June. Each call lists who the call was to/from.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

There is no way that Casey spent the night of the 15th with Tony. She started calling him, non-stop from about 7pm on the 15th through 1pm the 16th. Check this out.

Grande put that together, he does great work.  He's admin at HelpFindTheMissing now but used to post here at SM.  If he's reading I'd like to say Hi GRANDE!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: October 05, 2008, 01:45:50 PM »

WOW

Have never met anybody who would behave in this manner EVER.  She's a certified STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #199 on: October 05, 2008, 01:46:14 PM »

That was awesome. Great job another!

Great Job Anothermonkey!!!  I appreciate the effort and time you took with posting this info....Kudos!...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.