March 29, 2024, 08:33:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 412239 times)
becca77
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2008, 07:41:18 AM »

Good Morning everyone,

New to this site, but not to the case. Following this since Day 1 on another site. I have lurked here for some time and decided to join the more upbeat atmosphere you all have here. There seems to be less gossip and more facts discussed so kudos to you guys for keeping the story more on the facts with a light heart.

Thank you, it's early, second cup of coffee, and Barney on TV. WOOHOO!

Welcome becca. I don't think we gossip but we do speculate and research to get to the facts. It's fun and as you say, "with a light heart". Everyone here is friendly and I can honestly say, we all want the same thing...Justice for Caylee.

Jump right in and make yourself comfy. It can be a bumpy ride some days.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2008, 07:58:35 AM »

I'm curious about Lee's GF, Mallory. I wonder if she's been interviewed by LE? Anyone heard anything about that?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2008, 08:02:54 AM »

Don't know where this is but, the Fox live truck webcam is pointing at some wooded area off of a road.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck25mobilecam.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2008, 08:03:36 AM »

1) it has been referenced, I believe by CA, that mortgage payments were in arrears but on July 4, 2008 pavers are being placed as a base for a playhouse for a child who was no longer living at said home June 15 or 16, 2008.  Are we to believe that money was tight but this improvement was more important than keeping the house, why for the next owners?  Hopefully OCSO has similar ?'s for such activity & when the paver's were purchased, how many & if the larger paved area was expanded at that time.  So on an 89 degree day with 87% humidity GA chose the above project, WHY?

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2008, 08:14:28 AM »

I'm curious about Lee's GF, Mallory. I wonder if she's been interviewed by LE? Anyone heard anything about that?

All I remember of this woman from reading is that it has been referenced that she is on a missing children non-profit Board of Director's which IIRC was founded by her parents & that shortly after the announcement of this fiasco all of her information had been removed from the web site of said non-profit organization.  I think it was the same organization that offers the moving billboard that GA had been using.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2008, 08:19:38 AM »

All I remember of this woman from reading is that it has been referenced that she is on a missing children non-profit Board of Director's which IIRC was founded by her parents & that shortly after the announcement of this fiasco all of her information had been removed from the web site of said non-profit organization.  I think it was the same organization that offers the moving billboard that GA had been using.

That's interesting, Altruist. Would you by any chance remember where you saw this connection or have a link. I'd like to look into that. It may just explain a few things.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2008, 08:30:55 AM »

IIRC, it was in W/S chat.  Have no links, but I wrote down the last name of Milstead.  If I recall also another interesting tid bit was that the last name of another person affiliated as I think operations was used by the skank interestingly enough as either an employer or supervisor.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2008, 08:35:31 AM »

I remember that links were provided during the conversation & I did look at the websites, but found them to be resoundedly of little offering other than a few sad stories of course & soliciting of donations.  The references to the GF though the people discussing had looked into early on & did find the person referenced on the Board but later on when accessing that said person's information was no longer listed.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2008, 08:38:03 AM »

Of course the conversation centered around that being very odd behavior for a non-profit organization to have taken if everything was on the up & up.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2008, 08:43:00 AM »

1) it has been referenced, I believe by CA, that mortgage payments were in arrears but on July 4, 2008 pavers are being placed as a base for a playhouse for a child who was no longer living at said home June 15 or 16, 2008.  Are we to believe that money was tight but this improvement was more important than keeping the house, why for the next owners?  Hopefully OCSO has similar ?'s for such activity & when the paver's were purchased, how many & if the larger paved area was expanded at that time.  So on an 89 degree day with 87% humidity GA chose the above project, WHY?

Alturist - very interesting question. For every action there is an equal and opposite REACTION.

I'd also like to know why George felt it was necessary to "clue" the cops into his e-z pass info / activity. What would they find there?

My belief is that George disposed of Caylee - Casey can not be on the computer on Myspace or Facebook and having the confrontation with George about the gas cans at the same time. - 12:30 to 12:50 pm 6/24/2008.

The killer of Latoya Figeroa was caught because he REVISTED the location of the body in an attempt to move it. Is that why George's e-z pass activity was offered up? In a sense George knows that the activity will be checked - so, George offers it up in an attempt to BE STRAIGHT WITH YOU GUYS. Follow me?

Did George revisit the scene to see if anyone was looking in that area he placed the body? This chase (according to George) seem to have taken place well after the possible disposal of Caylee. Sometimes people can just not help themselves and are caught precisely in this manner.

Here's another point - the car already had a very unappealing odor on 6-24-2008. Casey did not want George in the trunk. (I believe this is a lot of hooey, but an attempt to explain why he was in the trunk).. Are we to believe that AFTER George removed the cans  (and he didn't smell anything) that Casey just drove away in the car again only to ditch it 3 days later? It makes no sense.

If George disposes of Caylee on 6-24-2008 and THEN ATTEMPTS TO CLEAN THE SMELL OUT - MAYBE CASEY DOES DRIVE THE CAR AGAIN. The odor could be masked, but comes back after a short time.

Something does not fit here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2008, 08:58:20 AM »

Rob, excellent points.
Maybe that's why LE isn't releasing Casey's version... because it doesn't match George's.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2008, 09:02:16 AM »

Yes, I do follow you Rob.  See it's that "I'm being straight with you, offerring up that GA does with OCSO that has me so suspicious & why it brings me back to Hopespring as the probable location of Caylee to this day.  For all we know the little girl could have been stored in the freezer originally, not attempted to be buried on the property by the skank.  GA could have caught her taking her out, removed her from the bag, sent off KC with the garbage bag & took care of the rest right there on Hopespring not realizing that matter was still contained in the garbage bag with the yellow ties.  Without seeing the trunk evidence it is difficult to put the timeline together, you know.  I really think that both parental units & the skank got together on this thing within 24 hours of the occurrance & that many of the actions taken after that point were to plant misdirection or the child could have been moved a number of times during the time period as they had 30 days to get it all sorted out, of course until CA made her exclamation of decomposition being detected & that's really how they blew it.  Otherwise if the original script of the Blanchard Park kidnapping took place do you see them ever looking at that car???????????????????????

A good number of previous cases that we have followed come to mind when analyzing this case.  Your point regarding the EZ pass brings to mind the shenanigans of Melinda __________, the nurse found guilty of dismembering her husband & dumping him off of a bridge in 3 different suit cases taking taxi's & locating the husband's car in Atlantic City, blah, blah, blah.  You remember Tacopenis's last loss.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2008, 09:06:05 AM »

A poster at WS who lives in Orlando was able to get a picture of the new donation site George uses now.

That looks like something out of the "you are a redneck if" file! 
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2008, 09:06:49 AM »

Good morning all!
Sorry to slip O/T, but I have been trying to find a transcript of Cindy's interview and am having no luck, does anyone know if one is available?
Thanks!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2008, 09:09:04 AM »

Klaas, 

Please help!  I just posted in the wrong thread...It's about Rick Plesea and I put it in the Document thread...bad, bad monkey.  Can you please move it?

Thanks

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2008, 09:10:50 AM »

I share your pain, but to the best of my knowledge there are 2 statements one in the 1st document dump & the 2nd in the 2nd document dump but most of the interviews are either audio or video presentations that were released & I can't view those or listen but up to now am not aware that any transcipts exist of those interviews.
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2008, 09:13:00 AM »

A poster at WS who lives in Orlando was able to get a picture of the new donation site George uses now.

That looks like something out of the "you are a redneck if" file! 

Good grief, those people really have no shame or dignity do they??
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2008, 09:13:31 AM »

Yes, I do follow you Rob.  See it's that "I'm being straight with you, offerring up that GA does with OCSO that has me so suspicious & why it brings me back to Hopespring as the probable location of Caylee to this day.  For all we know the little girl could have been stored in the freezer originally, not attempted to be buried on the property by the skank.  GA could have caught her taking her out, removed her from the bag, sent off KC with the garbage bag & took care of the rest right there on Hopespring not realizing that matter was still contained in the garbage bag with the yellow ties.  Without seeing the trunk evidence it is difficult to put the timeline together, you know.  I really think that both parental units & the skank got together on this thing within 24 hours of the occurrance & that many of the actions taken after that point were to plant misdirection or the child could have been moved a number of times during the time period as they had 30 days to get it all sorted out, of course until CA made her exclamation of decomposition being detected & that's really how they blew it.  Otherwise if the original script of the Blanchard Park kidnapping took place do you see them ever looking at that car???????????????????????

A good number of previous cases that we have followed come to mind when analyzing this case.  Your point regarding the EZ pass brings to mind the shenanigans of Melinda __________, the nurse found guilty of dismembering her husband & dumping him off of a bridge in 3 different suit cases taking taxi's & locating the husband's car in Atlantic City, blah, blah, blah.  You remember Tacopenis's last loss.
I like this theory except for the Cindy involvement. Her behavior doesn't fit.

As for George and Casey keeping little secrets, this would go along with LPs statement that the father of Caylee is a family member. I suspect George on this too.

And yes, Casey isn't as smart as George when it comes to LE. Casey thought she could boink her way out of anything. George new he had to cover his butt.

Maybe they are waiting 10 days to lock up Casey to see if George cracks.
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2008, 09:15:46 AM »

I share your pain, but to the best of my knowledge there are 2 statements one in the 1st document dump & the 2nd in the 2nd document dump but most of the interviews are either audio or video presentations that were released & I can't view those or listen but up to now am not aware that any transcipts exist of those interviews.

Thanks for letting me know....Guess I will have to wait till the TRIAL, when everything will be transcribed...I'm very impatient.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2008, 09:15:52 AM »

Good grief, those people really have no shame or dignity do they??
Hugh contrast to the Elizabeth Smart family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.