April 27, 2024, 06:57:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413872 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: October 05, 2008, 01:49:09 PM »

Just found a great breakdown of the cell phone calls for the 15th and 16th of June. Each call lists who the call was to/from.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

There is no way that Casey spent the night of the 15th with Tony. She started calling him, non-stop from about 7pm on the 15th through 1pm the 16th. Check this out.

Grande put that together, he does great work.  He's admin at HelpFindTheMissing now but used to post here at SM.  If he's reading I'd like to say Hi GRANDE!

I have to congratulate him. That was a ton of work and he did an excellent job. Makes it so easy to see where she was with the lats and longs as well as the caller/recipient.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 05, 2008, 01:52:00 PM »

Just found a great breakdown of the cell phone calls for the 15th and 16th of June. Each call lists who the call was to/from.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

There is no way that Casey spent the night of the 15th with Tony. She started calling him, non-stop from about 7pm on the 15th through 1pm the 16th. Check this out.

Grande put that together, he does great work.  He's admin at HelpFindTheMissing now but used to post here at SM.  If he's reading I'd like to say Hi GRANDE!

I have to congratulate him. That was a ton of work and he did an excellent job. Makes it so easy to see where she was with the lats and longs as well as the caller/recipient.

Yes, it sure does.  Also shows how sick and relentless she is, IMO.
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: October 05, 2008, 01:56:51 PM »

Ok.. thank God that's over    I tried to get as much I could.. listening to things over and over to get it as best I could.  Smile

You are so awesome anothermonkey!!
That was so enlightening to be able to see/read some of Cindy's statements....although now that I have read the gist, my blood is BOILING!!
Thanks again, I really appreciate the time you spent doing that!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #203 on: October 05, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »

Klaas...may I ask a huge favor of you...please.

I feel out of touch with the other Halloween Monkyes...since you found and gave me my AVI in the first place...do you think you could stick a pumpkin or something on top of my switchboard...sigh...I'm starting to feel a little like my old self these days....I want to feel part of the Holiday Spirit too.....TIA...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: October 05, 2008, 01:59:48 PM »

Well I certainly can not speak for anybody else but if I was seeing a person who called my phone like that, I would no longer be seeing that person after that kind of activity.  I suggest Tone may need to do some soul searching in that pattern caused him no concern as he continued to see her & let her cook & clean for him, he's lucky she didn't murder him too, of course that could have come later on after she had tired of him & had she been successful with her get rich sensational kidnapping story that she & the parental units seem to be hawking.  JMHO
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: October 05, 2008, 02:02:55 PM »

Pardon me for my ignorance. 

Outgoing means that is the person that called and incoming means that is the person who the call is to?  Why would both numbers be the same?  Where did all these calls come from?  I thought LE gave us the documented times from the phone company.  Why are there more now?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: October 05, 2008, 02:04:09 PM »

Now I have asked this question of at least Rob before but am going to try this again, please free to offer your opinion:

How would we have seen this presented if the car was never an issue & it was presented as a kidnapping with all of the information given by KC to OCSO being unverifiable?????????????????
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: October 05, 2008, 02:06:01 PM »

In a bulletin from the HelpFindCaylee Myspace that is run by the family:

Help Find Caylee Weekly updates

October 5, 2008

A Special Thanks from The Anthony Family

As the search for Caylee Marie continues, we encourage you to forward the links, the sites, and the fliers out to your friends and contacts. As the search for Caylee continues, any tips, leads, media inquiries, and volunteers looking to make a difference can contact the appropriate representatives (see below).

In the past couple of weeks we added over 2,000 friends and supporters; we are asking each of you to please consider posting a flyer on your sites and spread the word so more people from coast to coast become aware of the disappearance of Caylee Marie, (for the many of you asking how to post a flyer, please see the link below and just copy and paste it into your Blogs and Bulletins).

Thank you again for all of the kind notes, comments, and input; with over 329,000 hits on the site and thousands of correspondence and requests, its hard for us to answer everyone and approve everyone's comments but please know we do thank you for the prayers and support in this difficult time our family is going through.

Warmest regards,
The Anthony Family

Command and Volunteer Center Location Change: How Can I Help?
Open Daily 9am – 5pm
Northeast corner of Goldenrod and Curry Ford Road
(in front of produce building)

Distribution of fliers and missing persons' promotional items
Volunteers needed for clerical support, distributing of fliers and posters.

Other needs are water, ice, and snacks for our volunteers.

Other contributions and donations please inquire within to Kid Finders Network at:
1-877-One-Lost or KFN877one@aol.com

Official Caylee Site Links

Please note that we thank many of you for forwarding us all of the links out there on Caylee.
Even though some are with sincerity and support, the majority are hurtful and a disgrace and we are encouraging all of Caylee Marie supporters to please delete any sites that are not in good taste and that are not being administered by our family and representatives.
The "official" sites for Caylee Marie are:

Ø www. HelpFindCaylee. com

Ø www. myspace. com/cayleeismissing

Ø www. helpfindcaylee. blogspot. com

Ø www. kidfindersnetwork. com

Ø www. myspace. com/helpingheroes

How Do I Re-Post the Flyer?
Copy and paste link below into a new blog or bulletin

http://www. kidfindersnetwork. com/files/CayleeFlyer. pdf

Leads & Tips
Orange County Missing Persons Unit
407-254-7000 ~ 407-836-HELP (4357)
..Crimeline: 1-800-423-TIPS (8477)

Media and search inquiries Kid Finders Network
1-877-One-Lost ~ KFN877one@aol. com....
Any legal inquiries, please contact the attorney's offices.

!~*Mar*~!

SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: October 05, 2008, 02:10:02 PM »

Now I have asked this question of at least Rob before but am going to try this again, please free to offer your opinion:

How would we have seen this presented if the car was never an issue & it was presented as a kidnapping with all of the information given by KC to OCSO being unverifiable?????????????????

I am not sure we would even know Caylee's name.
If Cindy had given Casey "one more day" I think she would have done ANYTHING to get her butt to California to mooch off of M Hawkins--if she had one more day, I think she wouldve stolen anyone's credit card and booked herself on the first flight out...totally speculating here!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #209 on: October 05, 2008, 02:12:25 PM »

Ok.. thank God that's over    I tried to get as much I could.. listening to things over and over to get it as best I could.  Smile

LOL...thank you AnotherMonkey.You have a much stronger stomach than I do to get thru all of that.
I thought Cindy was saying she took the ice chest out of Casey's car.....I could have just heard wrong.Also....were they talking about the white Shamrock hat being missing or beads?I thought it was the hat....the one the garbage lady found in the Anthony's garbage....Annie's hat?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #210 on: October 05, 2008, 02:13:24 PM »

From last thread:

Brandi wrote:
Has anyone determined where Casey was the night of June 15? (After the alleged fight between Cindy and Casey over Casey having stolen money from Cindy's father's bank account. And an alleged choking incident.)

Tony says Casey did not spend the night with him, Clint says she did spend the night at Tony's ...

Somehow I think this is important to the puzzle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I agree Brandi,is there a phone call list from June 15th somewhere?

Yes , it look's  like Tony's house

Umm the night of the 15th I believe she was burning her phone up talking to and texting Tony,why would she do that if she were at his house??

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #211 on: October 05, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »

LOL...thank you AnotherMonkey.You have a much stronger stomach than I do to get thru all of that.
I thought Cindy was saying she took the ice chest out of Casey's car.....I could have just heard wrong.Also....were they talking about the white Shamrock hat being missing or beads?I thought it was the hat....the one the garbage lady found in the Anthony's garbage....Annie's hat?

Karma...that was a question on my mind too...an ice chest in the car...for those HOT summer days that Caylee was in the car....and...I still think that George is up to his eyeballs in the whole mess....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 05, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »

Klaas...may I ask a huge favor of you...please.

I feel out of touch with the other Halloween Monkyes...since you found and gave me my AVI in the first place...do you think you could stick a pumpkin or something on top of my switchboard...sigh...I'm starting to feel a little like my old self these days....I want to feel part of the Holiday Spirit too.....TIA...Des

SURE! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: October 05, 2008, 02:19:49 PM »

Pardon me for my ignorance. 

Outgoing means that is the person that called and incoming means that is the person who the call is to?  Why would both numbers be the same?  Where did all these calls come from?  I thought LE gave us the documented times from the phone company.  Why are there more now?

She called her own number to check her VM. These are the docs from LE. Grande just filled in who the calls were to or from.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: October 05, 2008, 02:19:49 PM »

Re: Casey buying her friends plane tickets to PR.  I'm trying to figure out why she never bought herself a ticket?

Because she knew she couldn't go? (Obviously money wasn't a factor for her- it seems she used her mom's cc to pay for the other tickets.. why not get one for herself at the same time)?

Maybe she didn't buy herself a ticket so she could later say " my friend stole the cc#" (although she was dumb enough to use the home computer).

Maybe she was buying their friendship.. and at the same time, getting them out of town so she could do her dirty work... so she could further steal from them (like she did with Amy). 

Any thoughts? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #215 on: October 05, 2008, 02:21:02 PM »

Notice KC never called GA? I know I read that he worked at the Lexus dealership but no confirmation of that anywhere.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #216 on: October 05, 2008, 02:21:33 PM »

I'm glad I could be of help, to those who weren't able to hear it themselves.  I tried to get as much word-for-word as I could.. in some cases, it was hard- partly because LE and Cindy were talking at the same time and I just couldn't keep up, much less understand every word in those instances.  Or at times the speech was low or garbled.  In any case, it does follow very well with the audio, IMO.

I just don't know what to think about a lot of what she was saying..   

IMO while listening to the audio,the times Cindyface was doing her fake yawning and talking really,really low and draaaaaaaaaaaaging out her words(like she was bored)....those were the times she lied the most.Cindyface+Georgeface=Caseface....a whole dang family of liars.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: October 05, 2008, 02:22:07 PM »

She was saying that she took the clothes and stuff from Casey's car, and put them over by the washer and dryer.. near where they have an ice chest sitting off to the side.  What I thought was strange was .. why mention the ice chest?  I dunno. She just gives too many unneeded  details.  She was talking about a lanyard that had shamrocks on it, not a hat.  Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: October 05, 2008, 02:23:47 PM »

In Tony's thread he answers Monkeys questions in one post.  I asked him if Casey spent the night of June 15th at his apartment and he claims she did not.  He also claims to have knowledge of cell phone activity that places Casey at home.  What does the released Casey cell phones records reveal?

Janet

_____

Did Casey spend the night of June 15th at your apartment?

Thank you.

Janet

I think when the deputy came to get the phone he had no idea what was going it wasnt until he came back did he realize the importance of the situation. See the thing with clint is hes a liar as well thats the problem he went on greta gave false info bout things he was kicked out of my apartment the 2nd to last week of june he was never a roommate he was a the guy on the couch cuz he got kicked out of his other appartments for not paying rent or other stupid shit and i always took him in and didnt have him pay a dime and that went on from october till june. Where i just couldnt anymore of him and my roommate Cam hated him. She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th. just so you guys know where clints head is at. Is when this all happend the first thing he said to me was your gonnna get famous off of this you know that right. And he told me that he wasnt gonna go on the news out of respect for me and for caylee and then he did it. his explanation was they were bothering him which is bull cuz noone ever tried contacting him police media etc..why?? cuz his very little info that he knows is the same as mine nates cams we just were around more. he's doing what he did to be apart of this so he can show off.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: October 05, 2008, 02:23:53 PM »

I am not sure we would even know Caylee's name.
If Cindy had given Casey "one more day" I think she would have done ANYTHING to get her butt to California to mooch off of M Hawkins--if she had one more day, I think she wouldve stolen anyone's credit card and booked herself on the first flight out...totally speculating here!

Well I should have been more specific, If the initial presentation was the Jay Blanchard Park kidnapping scenario with all of the ZFG, sister information coming back as unverifiable to OCSO.  With NO CAR, with NO DECOMP.   

You know the nice middle class hs grad taking courses one at a time at a local community college getting taken in by criminals, after all she is religious & hard working & deserved to be mother of the year.  Believe me, we were always going to hear this story, but it was supposed to be completely veiled & make a certain group of con artists very wealthy & solve all their problems, imo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.