April 27, 2024, 08:33:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413879 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: October 05, 2008, 02:26:03 PM »

Cindy said about Casey's stuff that she took out of the car: "I had it over by the washer and dryer, and I also have an ice chest there- we have it sitting off to the side".

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: October 05, 2008, 02:26:46 PM »

Just found a great breakdown of the cell phone calls for the 15th and 16th of June. Each call lists who the call was to/from.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

There is no way that Casey spent the night of the 15th with Tony. She started calling him, non-stop from about 7pm on the 15th through 1pm the 16th. Check this out.

mrskub ... I am having difficulty comprehending this printout.

Where are Casey's calls originating from on the evening of June 15th?

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #222 on: October 05, 2008, 02:30:14 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
------------------
My recap:

part 2 continued:

to be continued...

I just listened to what is labled part 2 of Cindy's interview.Lord have mercy this woman sounds just like an older version of Caseface.....lying and derailing up a storm!
I can't find part 1 and there are 2 audios labled part 2.....which one is number one.My head is already hurting from listening to Cindyface....may as well do myself in for the day.

There are two different audios at that link.  I did a recap on audio one (which I called part 1) and then a recap on audio two (which I called part 2).  There are 2-3 posts  I made which were all of the part 2 audio.  I hope that makes sense.  Smile   I just left the same info on the top of each of the posts, so you could access the link to hear it for yourself and follow along or whatever..
I thought you did a great job with the part I listened to(part 2)so I'm just going to read what you wrote for part 1.Thanks again AnotherMonkey.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: October 05, 2008, 02:33:41 PM »

Now I have asked this question of at least Rob before but am going to try this again, please free to offer your opinion:

How would we have seen this presented if the car was never an issue & it was presented as a kidnapping with all of the information given by KC to OCSO being unverifiable?????????????????

I am not sure we would even know Caylee's name.
If Cindy had given Casey "one more day" I think she would have done ANYTHING to get her butt to California to mooch off of M Hawkins--if she had one more day, I think she wouldve stolen anyone's credit card and booked herself on the first flight out...totally speculating here!

Well I should have been more specific, If the initial presentation was the Jay Blanchard Park kidnapping scenario with all of the ZFG, sister information coming back as unverifiable to OCSO.  With NO CAR, with NO DECOMP.   

You know the nice middle class hs grad taking courses one at a time at a local community college getting taken in by criminals, after all she is religious & hard working & deserved to be mother of the year.  Believe me, we were always going to hear this story, but it was supposed to be completely veiled & make a certain group of con artists very wealthy & solve all their problems, imo.

OH! So sorry, I misunderstood (lack of sleep here, sick child!).......Yes, I suppose it may have been construed that way, where you state Casey being portrayed as a nice girl, etc....but I dont see that anyone else would have profited.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: October 05, 2008, 02:34:36 PM »

Just found a great breakdown of the cell phone calls for the 15th and 16th of June. Each call lists who the call was to/from.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

There is no way that Casey spent the night of the 15th with Tony. She started calling him, non-stop from about 7pm on the 15th through 1pm the 16th. Check this out.

Thank you.

Janet

Janet, you would have to plot the latitudes and longitudes that are on the sheet to see the location they originated from. Let me see if I can find a map already done for you.

If you look at this print out, the first column is the date. Second column is the time of the call. Skip 3rd & 4th column (those are the lats and longs)5th and 6th column tells you who she called or who called her by phone number and last column tells you the name of the person who called or who she called.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: October 05, 2008, 02:36:05 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted, but this was posted today on Desdemona's myspace.  ALong with pictures of the search.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Cindy’s Interview w/LE: Caylee’s Father

The Caylee Marie Anthony Case

Cindy on Caylee's Father:

In Cindy's long video interview with Eric Edwards and Yuri Melich of OSCO, recorded on August 4, she is asked about Caylee's father.  Here is the gist of what she says:

♠ Casey knows who the father was, and told Cindy.

♠ The father was someone who didn't want to be involved.

♠ The father married someone else by the time Caylee was born, and had at least one other child by his wife.

♠ The father lived out of state; perhaps was only visiting Orlando at the time Casey became pregnant; or perhaps moved shortly after Caylee was conceived.

♠ The father was aware of Caylee's birth.  He and Casey agreed that he would not be named on the birth certificate, nor would he ever be named publicly as the father, nor be held responsible for Caylee's care or any child support.

♠ However, there was never any legal document filed, in which the father would have relinquished his rights as Caylee's legal father.

♠ The father died (in a car accident?) around the time of Caylee's first birthday.

♠ The widow of Caylee's father had been in contact with Casey since his death, suggesting that in the future, arrangements could be made for Caylee to meet her "half-sibling."  Cindy advised Casey against such contact.

♠ Cindy said that the only proof of the existence and death of the individual who Casey claims is Caylee's natural father is a newspaper obituary notice that Casey showed her.  She thinks she may be able to locate a copy of this notice somewhere among the Anthonys' effects; however, she does not recall the name of the individual, nor the exact date of his death.

♠ NOTE:  As of the time of Caylee's birth, Jesse Grund and his family, and presumably the Anthonys as well, believed Jesse to be the father.  This whole story about Caylee's "real" father would have to have been told to Cindy after the paternity test proved that Jesse was not Caylee's father.

All very strange and mysterious -- and honestly, not very plausible.  However, there is something else going on here; something even stranger and more mysterious.

A legal document?

In the same interview, Cindy also told LE that she and George had met with their attorney (probably Paul Kelley?) to set up legal custody chain for Caylee in the event anything happened to Casey.  George and Cindy were established as the next in line to have custody of Caylee.

Here is what is so perplexing about this:

♠ Wouldn't a court require proof that the father of the child was indeed deceased (or at least had relinquished his parental rights), in order to rule on this kind of filing?  Wouldn't that require establishing the identity of the father?

♠ In other words, if Casey actually did not know who the father was, then the actual father would still be able to claim and establish rights at any time, if he could prove he was, indeed, Caylee's biological father, right?

♠ But if Casey did, in fact, know the identity of the father, and the father had died or relinquished rights, wouldn't his name be a part of that legal filing?

♠ Would it be possible for George and Cindy to be named as next-in-line for custody of Caylee, if her biological father had never been named, or never proven deceased, or (if living) had not given up his rights?

♠ If he were not named or proved deceased, then how would it be legal for George and Cindy, the grandparents, to claim next-in-line custody rights?  Wouldn't those rights automatically go to the father, if something happened to Casey?

Just wondering about all of this, along with so many other of the baffling details in this case ...

Am I way off base legally on this one?  Anybody know what the laws would be regarding this issue?

A final thought:

Didn't Cindy claim in her sworn testimony at Casey's bond hearing that she and George do not know the name/identity of Caylee's father? 

Hmmm.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Find your way home, sweet Caylee.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: October 05, 2008, 02:39:16 PM »

Now I have asked this question of at least Rob before but am going to try this again, please free to offer your opinion:

How would we have seen this presented if the car was never an issue & it was presented as a kidnapping with all of the information given by KC to OCSO being unverifiable?????????????????

Altruist - no doubt the car complicates everything for Casey. But in order for her to murder her daughter and get away with it she needs the use of a vehicle to dispose of the body. Unless, she is at the scene of the crime and the body drops where the crime was committed.

I believe the entire scheme is able to be unraveled regardless of her using her car or not. Her cell records, text records, facebook and everything else would have revealed her true intent. This is no longer the era of the "fingerprint". So much more goes into it all and Casey did not take those areas into consideration. She may not have even known they existed. I do understand she is a fan of the show CSI, so maybe she did know, but acted on impulse.

While planning the murder and disappearance of Caylee, Casey is not in kill and cover mode all the time. When she is just being "Casey" and not Killer Casey there is a distinct difference between the two personalities. That's not to say that she is a multi-personality. But, more like a person who is doing her job vs. a person being themselves with friends and family. You certainly don't tell anyone you are planning on killing your child. So, you do that behind closed doors.

Killer Casey's job in a sense was to get rid of Caylee and blame someone else. Then she reverts back to Casey Marie Anthony. Those two personalities clash while searching the web for clues how to accomplish her dastardly goals. One personality is talking with friends on facebook, the others is searching for info on chloroform and missing children. These "two" personalities would have a lot of explaining to do. There are no logical reasons why she would be looking for info on missing children and chloroform and then suddenly has a missing child herself. And then add in the US Search info on Zenaida along with the reunion dot com, and you have the makings of someone attempting to "disappear" a child, all she needed was her airtight scapegoat... well, at least in her mind it COULD BE airtight.

I think in order for the case to have ever moved beyond Killer Casey and to Zenaida or another victim of Killer Casey's imagination, Killer Casey would have had to pass a polygraph and would have had her computer and time-lines checked and re-checked. I doubt she would have ever passed those tests.

In light of all that, there may have always been the cloud of uncertainty hanging over whether or not Caylee was alive and sold to someone unknown. Therefore, a murder charge would probably never be a consideration. Without the forensics in the car revealing a dead body, chloroform, hair with a black ring around the folicle and "stains" this case would have been hard, if not impossible, to prove murder. All of the searching and scapegoating would probably not be enough to convince a jury, without forensics, that Caylee was dead and Killer Casey did it. A good defense attorney would have made that all very clear.

Like I said before, most young killers make mistakes due to inexperience and inability to think of the "unplanned" that occur when committing a crime. Such as; the killer did not take into consideration that an unforeseen / unknown witness has spotted them - (The gardener in the Natalee case)...or the killer did not remember to turn off his or her cell phone and was triangulated to an area of interest during a critical moment in time where the story does not match.

I don't think Killer Casey thought it all through - and that is why she will be charged with voluntary murder. Her plan was to kill her daughter and she may have gotten away with it had she waited for the right time instead of acting on her rage that was caused by her mother's choking episode. I have no doubt she did plan to kill Caylee.

- jmo -

thanks for asking Altruist.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: October 05, 2008, 02:39:43 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

Janet, you would have to plot the latitudes and longitudes that are on the sheet to see the location they originated from. Let me see if I can find a map already done for you.

If you look at this print out, the first column is the date. Second column is the time of the call. Skip 3rd & 4th column (those are the lats and longs)5th and 6th column tells you who she called or who called her by phone number and last column tells you the name of the person who called or who she called.

Here is a link that I found on topix that lists out where each of the calls originated from....

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/wood/TQE22GI1BENACI97T/p49

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #228 on: October 05, 2008, 02:39:47 PM »

Klaas...may I ask a huge favor of you...please.

I feel out of touch with the other Halloween Monkyes...since you found and gave me my AVI in the first place...do you think you could stick a pumpkin or something on top of my switchboard...sigh...I'm starting to feel a little like my old self these days....I want to feel part of the Holiday Spirit too.....TIA...Des

SURE! 

Thank You Klaas...I appreciate it....Des..

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: October 05, 2008, 02:41:12 PM »

Janet, check out the ping map

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1655021/detailed-cell-calls

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: October 05, 2008, 02:43:54 PM »

Re: Casey buying her friends plane tickets to PR.  I'm trying to figure out why she never bought herself a ticket?

Because she knew she couldn't go? (Obviously money wasn't a factor for her- it seems she used her mom's cc to pay for the other tickets.. why not get one for herself at the same time)?

Maybe she didn't buy herself a ticket so she could later say " my friend stole the cc#" (although she was dumb enough to use the home computer).

Maybe she was buying their friendship.. and at the same time, getting them out of town so she could do her dirty work... so she could further steal from them (like she did with Amy). 

Any thoughts? 

I've wondered that too...your scenario of 'buying friendship' yet getting them out of town seems the most likely to me...She needed to pad her pockets, what better way? Also, she seemed to have so many men on the line, maybe with the rest of her circle in PR, she could tend to the men she had been neglecting...
I just cant even think straight anymore in regards to Casey and why she does what she does. I cant wrap my head around any of this, and it seems everyday there is just more crap flying out about her that disgusts me more than I thought I could be disgusted.
Thanks to you anothermonkey, I am also sickened by what I was reading that Cindy said to LE about these "friends" of Casey. That women would pretty much do anything, say anything to move the focus off of Casey!! I knew about her comments regarding Jesse before I read your synopsis, but had no idea she was calling into question pretty much every victim of Casey, and casting doubt about them. Did she really think that would stick? Did she really believe that LE would just take her at HER word and say/think "Well, Cindy says it's probably Jesse or Amy or Ricardo or Tony or Lauren or ...., so we should probably just stop bothering Casey with these silly questions about where Caylee might be. Lets go ruin those other people's lives"
SHEEEEESH! The gall of that woman!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #231 on: October 05, 2008, 02:45:34 PM »

Wow!Thanks MrsK!

Karma Is Coming

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: October 05, 2008, 02:50:46 PM »

http://filehost.justfreespace.com/773CindyAnthonyTwo.WMA

Audio interview Cindy Anthony August 4th about 68 minutes in length

Download the entire file at this link. Murts stops constantly, this works much better. Lots of info in this interview.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: October 05, 2008, 02:53:24 PM »

I read somewhere that Cindy went away on her own for a few days at the end of June.  Could somebody please confirms or refute this?

If Cindy did go on vacation ... could the vacation have included the days between June 24th and June 27th ... the days when Caylee's remains were moved from the area near the playhouse where a depression was detected ... an area where two dogs hit on ... the days that Casey was driving her green truck.

Think about the first 911 call ... maybe Cindy was not referring to Casey's impounded vehicle.

Janet

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT

Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Operator: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Is this a relative?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

Operator: OK. Is this your son?

Cindy Anthony: Daughter

Operator: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen.  We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=C40DBDCF8FD80F6132645A29EF7E1A10?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: October 05, 2008, 02:53:53 PM »

A legal document?

In the same interview, Cindy also told LE that she and George had met with their attorney (probably Paul Kelley?) to set up legal custody chain for Caylee in the event anything happened to Casey.  George and Cindy were established as the next in line to have custody of Caylee.

Here is what is so perplexing about this:

♠ Wouldn't a court require proof that the father of the child was indeed deceased (or at least had relinquished his parental rights), in order to rule on this kind of filing?  Wouldn't that require establishing the identity of the father?YES

♠ In other words, if Casey actually did not know who the father was, then the actual father would still be able to claim and establish rights at any time, if he could prove he was, indeed, Caylee's biological father, right?yes

♠ But if Casey did, in fact, know the identity of the father, and the father had died or relinquished rights, wouldn't his name be a part of that legal filing?YES

♠ Would it be possible for George and Cindy to be named as next-in-line for custody of Caylee, if her biological father had never been named, or never proven deceased, or (if living) had not given up his rights?

♠ If he were not named or proved deceased, then how would it be legal for George and Cindy, the grandparents, to claim next-in-line custody rights?  Wouldn't those rights automatically go to the father, if something happened to Casey?HM, GOOD QUESTION

Just wondering about all of this, along with so many other of the baffling details in this case ...

Am I way off base legally on this one?  Anybody know what the laws would be regarding this issue?

A final thought:

Didn't Cindy claim in her sworn testimony at Casey's bond hearing that she and George do not know the name/identity of Caylee's father?  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm.....

Find your way home, sweet Caylee.

[/quote]

I cut your post down a bit to save space, my answers in blue......A very compelling post, I thinki Caylee's paternity has a lot to do with why Caylee is no longer with us, and why that family is behaving--in a way most of us just cannot comprehend.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #235 on: October 05, 2008, 02:55:50 PM »

I just listened to what is labled part 2 of Cindy's interview.Lord have mercy this woman sounds just like an older version of Caseface.....lying and derailing up a storm!
I can't find part 1 and there are 2 audios labled part 2.....which one is number one.My head is already hurting from listening to Cindyface....may as well do myself in for the day.

My recommendation is to go to that post that you just quoted & click on "anothermonkeys" screen name to the left of the post which will bring you to her profile & then at the near to bottom left hand side click on the show the last of this members posts.  You will then see them in the order that she posted them after she had listened, last to first.  So if you want it in order you have to go to the first of the four I believe she posted.  I copied them into a word processing document from the last to the first always copying the subsequent at the top of the page so that I have them in the correct order.  Hope that makes sense & works for you.
Thank you Altruist
I can't listen to Cindyface any more and I like how AnotherMonkey typed up the audio transcript....so I'm reading that now.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #236 on: October 05, 2008, 02:57:53 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
------------------
My recap:

part 2 continued:

June 19-

(sorry.. she said Sean Daley's friend gave Casey a tattoo).

talking with Jesse.. they talked for almost 2 hours.. he gave her a play-by-play and she wrote down a lot of stuff. To the point where he contradicted himself several times. He said he had an 18 min conversation on the 27th. Casey called to cheer him up about losing his job at OPD- but he told everybody that he quit. He said he asked Casey where Caylee was, and that Casey told him Caylee was with the nanny, at the beach. When Cindy asked if he heard Caylee, he said absolutely not- he was adamant he did not hear Caylee in the background.  On Sunday or Monday Jesse called George, and Jesse wanted to talk to Cindy.. (Cindy was busy, so he told George)  "I made a mistake on the day. It wasn't the 27th. I checked my phone records. It was actually the 24th.. That's the day I heard Casey tell Caylee to get down off the table."

When George told Cindy that, Cindy was concerned about the conversation- that now he's saying he heard Caylee on the 24th.. in a 13 min. conversation, not an 18 minute conversation.  Cindy's questioning why he was adamant on the 27th that Caylee was at the beach and that he never heard Casey talk to Caylee.. Cindy started getting suspicious. She thought it was weird.  (This would be around the same time Casey would have been at the hospital with Zanny- Detective chimed in, asking if Jesse ever mentioned that Casey was there (No).. so he said then Casey would have been telling "the baby to get off the table in the hospital".  Cindy didn't have much of a response).

"The other thing that I found very strange..."
19th- after talking with Annie about starting a time line, Cindy said she shot Jesse down about being in charge of it (She wanted to be in charge of it herself). Jesse immediately went outside through the screened porch, clear out to the back yard and got on the phone.  Cindy wanted George to go outside and  (spy?) go get something on the patio . As soon as George went outside, Jesse got off the phone and came into the screened porch and talked with George. "It was odd that he had to leave and go talk to someone"

Det. asked if Jesse was on the phone with Lee.  He didn't call Lee, cuz Lee was in the dining room and not on the phone.

Annie told Cindy that Jesse was (unavailable) - supposedly in Georgia from the 21st of July, onward (to help his brother locate an apartment or something). Jesse made a point to go to Annie and Melina? (another friend of Casey- "interesting person Det.'s should talk to". "She and Casey hung out a lot while Jesse and Casey were engaged, after Caylee was born. Melina and her fiance hung out with Jesse and Casey. They were coules going out".  Jesse was in with Melina's boyfriend for a while, when Casey and Melina broke up with the guys..  around the same time.  The guys were roommates for a while.  Jesse was reaching out to Annie and Melina to find out what everybody was saying. "I mean really reaching out". 

"Jesse also accused us of turning his name into police. He wanted to know why they gave his name into police. I said I didn't give your name to authorities. They took her phone from me. They just down the list and just started calling everybody".

Det. asking about Lauren Gibbs- one of Casey's best friends who used to babysit Caylee.   Another Lauren "that interviewed Amy and Ricardo to Casey about a year ago".

"Annie can tell you the exact day that Casey said Caylee's dad was killed in a car crash".
 "I remember getting a phone call too. Either for Caylee's birthday or somebody's birthday. Annie knows the exact date so she can tell you when."

Det's saying "That's a lot of information"

Now talking to her about Cindy's frustrations-
"We're bringing in some more people to get a fresh look at some of this stuff.... The media has tainted  this thing... Nancy Grace is some of this stuff that's out there.. People are watching. You're gonna have to bear with some of that... People have preconceived notions.. Nobody wants to see your granddaughter back home with you more then we do."

to be continued...

Karma, don't worry. Part 1 is just a short clip of part 2. No need to even listen to it. You heard everything in part 2.
Thank you MrsK.
I know part 2 was over an hour long,was hoping part 1 was short and it is.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2008, 03:01:29 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

Here is a link that I found on topix that lists out where each of the calls originated from....

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/wood/TQE22GI1BENACI97T/p49

Thank you.

Are these the areas where Casey is at when she places these calls or ... are these the exact locations.

In other words ... where does Casey's cell phone activity on the evening of June 15th orginate.

Thank you

Janet

_____

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: October 05, 2008, 03:02:03 PM »

Karma, don't worry. Part 1 is just a short clip of part 2. No need to even listen to it. You heard everything in part 2.
Thank you MrsK.
I know part 2 was over an hour long,was hoping part 1 was short and it is.

Murt labeled them weird.. I listened to the first audio I found.. and it was very short. Then after listening to what I thought was the second audio, the very last bit is what was on the first audio.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #239 on: October 05, 2008, 03:03:13 PM »

I would have saw it the same as I do now....a well rehearsed,planned script followed by at least 3 of the Anthony's.I think Lee was let in on what happened after it happened....then he followed along.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.