April 27, 2024, 07:01:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413931 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: October 05, 2008, 03:58:56 PM »

Well done Blondie alot of heart and hard work went into that Thank You

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: October 05, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

I have been working on this all day. Any mods that wish to edit any errors or add pictures that I don't have please do so.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.msg484099#msg484099

Thanks Blonde - that's nice to have!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: October 05, 2008, 04:00:37 PM »

Just found a great breakdown of the cell phone calls for the 15th and 16th of June. Each call lists who the call was to/from.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

There is no way that Casey spent the night of the 15th with Tony. She started calling him, non-stop from about 7pm on the 15th through 1pm the 16th. Check this out.

In Tony's thread he answers Monkeys questions in one post.  I asked him if Casey spent the night of June 15th at his apartment and he claims she did not.  He also claims to have knowledge of cell phone activity that places Casey at home.  What does the released Casey cell phones records reveal?

Janet
_____

Did Casey spend the night of June 15th at your apartment?

Thank you.

Janet

I think when the deputy came to get the phone he had no idea what was going it wasnt until he came back did he realize the importance of the situation. See the thing with clint is hes a liar as well thats the problem he went on greta gave false info bout things he was kicked out of my apartment the 2nd to last week of june he was never a roommate he was a the guy on the couch cuz he got kicked out of his other appartments for not paying rent or other stupid shit and i always took him in and didnt have him pay a dime and that went on from october till june. Where i just couldnt anymore of him and my roommate Cam hated him. She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th. just so you guys know where clints head is at. Is when this all happend the first thing he said to me was your gonnna get famous off of this you know that right. And he told me that he wasnt gonna go on the news out of respect for me and for caylee and then he did it. his explanation was they were bothering him which is bull cuz noone ever tried contacting him police media etc..why?? cuz his very little info that he knows is the same as mine nates cams we just were around more. he's doing what he did to be apart of this so he can show off.

Thanks Janet
I had a feeling Clint was lying but also have a feeling Tony L is lying.This trial will be very interesting.

Karma ... the cell phone records will reveal the truth.

as far as I can determine ... Clint House never implied that Casey spent the night of June 15th at Tony's apartment.

Janet
______

Page 43 - Handwritten Statement - Roy "Clinton" House
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

+++++++++++

On the Record w/ Greta
Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

HOUSE: I just -- I wanted, I guess, people to know, you know, the story of our friends, that we were all just getting to know Caylee and Casey. We -- you know, we had been there for -- she had been there for a month-and-a-half before all this really happened, so we were all just as flabbergasted as everybody. It was -- you know, when the story broke that Caylee was missing, we were all just, like, What? You know, how did we not know? Especially with the first date that was said was June 9, her missing, you know? I thought back right away, and I had seen Caylee after June 9, and that's what I told investigators right away, that I'd definitely seen Caylee after June 9. So I knew that date was not true.

VAN SUSTEREN: So you never saw Caylee, though, after the 16th, which is Monday, the day after Father's Day.

HOUSE: The last two weeks of June, we never saw Caylee.

Transcript:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: October 05, 2008, 04:07:33 PM »

I also wonder if they have pulled Caylee's medical records to see if see had her baby shots, dental exams etc......
   Yes, at Caylee's age the pediatrician is usually aware of a parents concern or lack of it. Even though Cindy took over that area, I wonder if the doctor has been interviewed by LE. If Casey had these jealousy issues I could believe she had a sadistic streak leading up to murder. Poor baby
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #284 on: October 05, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

*SPECULATION ALERT*

I've listened to the 9-1-1 calls from Cindy at least 50 times...sorry Folks...but based on the info we now have...I'm convinced that Cindy already knew what was going on...I have a half-sister...that could lie her way out of a paper bag....she learned how to do that from my egg donor....my bio-mom is just like Cindy...I KNOW how these ppl can lie...fake emotions....I know...they will do anything to and I mean anything...to keep their version of the truth/reality...as the only thing the world will see...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: October 05, 2008, 04:09:20 PM »

Mrskub, I love the way you think, what do you see when you look at the pool picture???????

Always, I just don't think the pool was involved. If it was, I don't feel it was accidental. No one lies to the extent that Casey has to cover up an accident. The cover up story about Zenaida started long before Caylee disappeared. The wheels were set in motion. I believe it was planned. How she died, I don't know. I wish to heavens I did.

I totally agree - 110 %... this was no accident.

and

I can't get my mind off the 24th. My intuition tells me this is the most important date other then the night of the 15th.

I am confidant that all the cell / text and other electronic forensics will paint a very clear picture of Casey's entire time-line and it will be a road map of all her activities. A map that large will take some time to get completed.

Count me in y'all..... no accident believer here either...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: October 05, 2008, 04:09:53 PM »

Can someone please tell me about the choking incident I have only seen it on here did Cindy actually choke Casey and who let that be known TIA

Leonard Padilla shared this juicy tidbit on the Dana show.  I forget if he revealed who his source was but ... I suspect it was Lee Anthony.  When Leonard's nephew posted the bond that allowed Casey to be released the first time ... Lee shared  Casey's cell phone records with Padilla.  He also shared the lie detector revelation ...

Janet
________

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Monday, September 22, 2008 - Guests Include Drew Peterson and Attorney Joel Brodsky; Craig Glazer, Author of “King of Sting”; Aden McEvoy and Rhonda Wheelus Update Us On The Becca McEvoy Case; Bail Bondsman Leonard Padilla Discusses The Casey Anthony Case and Dana Speaks With Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch About New News Regarding Both The Natalee Holloway Case And The Caylee Anthony Case.

September 22nd, 2008

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/09/22/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-monday-september-22-2008-guests-include-drew-peterson-and-attorney-joel-brodsky-craig-glazer-author-of-king-of-sting-and-aden-mcevoy-and-rhond/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #287 on: October 05, 2008, 04:11:12 PM »

I have been working on this all day. Any mods that wish to edit any errors or add pictures that I don't have please do so.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.msg484099#msg484099
This is fantastic Blonde!Thank you!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: October 05, 2008, 04:12:10 PM »

I found some facebook sites with pictures of Lee on them..

Do the last names Silva,Alvarez,or Corso ever come up?

I've seen the picture from Silva, the 3 guys together. I am not familiar with the others.

I know Silva(the lady) is friends of Mallorys...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: October 05, 2008, 04:17:30 PM »

*SPECULATION ALERT*

I've listened to the 9-1-1 calls from Cindy at least 50 times...sorry Folks...but based on the info we now have...I'm convinced that Cindy already knew what was going on...I have a half-sister...that could lie her way out of a paper bag....she learned how to do that from my egg donor....my bio-mom is just like Cindy...I KNOW how these ppl can lie...fake emotions....I know...they will do anything to and I mean anything...to keep their version of the truth/reality...as the only thing the world will see...Des

I couldn't agree with you more Des.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: October 05, 2008, 04:18:44 PM »

But don't you think either the drugging of Caylee wasn't going on that long, or she didn't go to her doctor????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: October 05, 2008, 04:24:59 PM »

*SPECULATION ALERT*

Destiny, I totally agree and I also think the 911s are very telling. Why is Cindy hysterical about the car smell in the later 911 and not from the get go. What's the difference if she just found out that Caylee was taken by the babysitter. She says my daughters been missing for a month, when she's really been speaking with Casey every day. It's all staged!    ps  I was food shopping today and saw a liscense plate DES 769858 and thought of you. It's funny how monkeys become a part of your life
Just-The-Facts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: October 05, 2008, 04:25:03 PM »

I made a mess of moving this the right way sighhhhhhh

numbersgirl
Scared Monkey

Excuse me.. but that was 'me' Just-the-facts that spoke to Rick and verified who he was on topix. I also was the one he sent pics to...of his wedding. I spoke with him on the phone and also contacted the Greta show and arranged for him to have a phone interview..of which he decided to do instead of an on air one, as he didn't want to upset his sister. I am not tooting my own horn, but gosh..  Unless you did this too in 'addition' to me... that was me your refering to Smile

Just-the-facts aka Suzan

Good Morning Monkeys...I was reading through last night's posts and noticed alot of questions about Cindy's brother Rick and whether or not he is the "real deal".  I was on topix the night he posted.  Many were giving him a hard time - but he and I engaged in convo and he answered questions that verified to me is IS RICK.  I did some sleuthing of Ohio records, Clerk of Courts, etc and found the name of a girl that I knew tied to his name in some filings.  (I'm in NE Ohio)

Then here, I saw photos of his wedding - the bride is that girl!  He is who he says he is.  I believe he stated his motive for coming forward was to let people know that, with the exception of Cindy, his family doesn't condone Casey's actions nor do they support her.   
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: October 05, 2008, 04:29:17 PM »

So, I am still looking at the phone records and there is something that I don't really get...

There are calls in succession that the lat/long for the pings go from one address to another minute by minute...

7:42 pm - one location
7:43 pm - second location, 8 minutes drive away according to map
7:44 pm - back to the same location as the 7:42 call

Sorry for not paying attention, but how does this work?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #294 on: October 05, 2008, 04:32:13 PM »

Janet wrote:
Karma ... the cell phone records will reveal the truth.

as far as I can determine ... Clint House never implied that Casey spent the night of June 15th at Tony's apartment.

Janet
______

Page 43 - Handwritten Statement - Roy "Clinton" House
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

+++++++++++

On the Record w/ Greta
Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

HOUSE: I just -- I wanted, I guess, people to know, you know, the story of our friends, that we were all just getting to know Caylee and Casey. We -- you know, we had been there for -- she had been there for a month-and-a-half before all this really happened, so we were all just as flabbergasted as everybody. It was -- you know, when the story broke that Caylee was missing, we were all just, like, What? You know, how did we not know? Especially with the first date that was said was June 9, her missing, you know? I thought back right away, and I had seen Caylee after June 9, and that's what I told investigators right away, that I'd definitely seen Caylee after June 9. So I knew that date was not true.

VAN SUSTEREN: So you never saw Caylee, though, after the 16th, which is Monday, the day after Father's Day.

HOUSE: The last two weeks of June, we never saw Caylee.

Transcript:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Janet
Clint says Casey was at Tony's that sunday night but he cannot remember if Casey was at Tony's that monday morning(in his Greta interview).Tony says Clint wasn't even there so......we wait for the trial to see(maybe)who was lying or if they were all lying.

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: October 05, 2008, 04:33:22 PM »

But don't you think either the drugging of Caylee wasn't going on that long, or she didn't go to her doctor????

At 2-3 years old, she shouldn't need any vaccines if she had been up to date. Probably didn't go to the pediatrician unless she was ill.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #296 on: October 05, 2008, 04:35:40 PM »

*SPECULATION ALERT*

I agree Des
Cindy knew about the bad smell in the car before she even went and snatched Casey from Tony's....why did she wait till the 3rd 911 call to mention this when her grand daughter has been missing for a month?
Those 3 911 calls seem rehearsed to me....sounds cold of me but it's what I hear when I listen to them.

Karma Is Coming

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: October 05, 2008, 04:35:58 PM »

Blonde - great job with the Who's Who!    
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: October 05, 2008, 04:36:03 PM »

So, I am still looking at the phone records and there is something that I don't really get...

There are calls in succession that the lat/long for the pings go from one address to another minute by minute...

7:42 pm - one location
7:43 pm - second location, 8 minutes drive away according to map
7:44 pm - back to the same location as the 7:42 call

Sorry for not paying attention, but how does this work?

If I understand this correctly, the signals bounce to the closest available towers and then are triangulated. There is a distance they will go and I believe it's 1 mile. So, any call you see can be picked up by an available tower within that range. No one call is going to pinpoint where she was. It will just give you a general area/idea.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: October 05, 2008, 04:38:13 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks!  BLONDE THAT IS FANTASTIC!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  I can only imagine how much work that took...but it is enormously helpful trying to keep everyone straight!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.