April 28, 2024, 10:08:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 414008 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: October 05, 2008, 04:40:13 PM »

I have been working on this all day. Any mods that wish to edit any errors or add pictures that I don't have please do so.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.msg484099#msg484099

Blonde, that was alot of time and work put in to that....it is much appreciated!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: October 05, 2008, 04:40:15 PM »

So, I am still looking at the phone records and there is something that I don't really get...

There are calls in succession that the lat/long for the pings go from one address to another minute by minute...

7:42 pm - one location
7:43 pm - second location, 8 minutes drive away according to map
7:44 pm - back to the same location as the 7:42 call

Sorry for not paying attention, but how does this work?

If I understand this correctly, the signals bounce to the closest available towers and then are triangulated. There is a distance they will go and I believe it's 1 mile. So, any call you see can be picked up by an available tower within that range. No one call is going to pinpoint where she was. It will just give you a general area/idea.

Thanks, MrsKub... so there really is no way to tell if she was making calls from the house, or the apartment, etc... just general vicinities? 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: October 05, 2008, 04:40:58 PM »

Can someone please tell me about the choking incident I have only seen it on here did Cindy actually choke Casey and who let that be known TIA
Leonard Padilla stated that Cindy and Casey got into an arguement over Fathers Day weekend, that neighbors reported to LE they heard yelling, but Leonard takes it one step further stating that Lee Anthony told him Cindy grabbed Casey by the neck and choked her.

Thank you I just had not heard it besides from here not saying I did not believe it just woundered who let that know because I knew Cindy for sure would not have offered that up!!

I am so glad to see others questioning this....as I have from the get go....LP says, Lee told him this....and  Casey told Lee?  or did Lee say he saw it happen?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ILoveTeaching85
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: October 05, 2008, 04:45:29 PM »

So, I am still looking at the phone records and there is something that I don't really get...

There are calls in succession that the lat/long for the pings go from one address to another minute by minute...

7:42 pm - one location
7:43 pm - second location, 8 minutes drive away according to map
7:44 pm - back to the same location as the 7:42 call

Sorry for not paying attention, but how does this work?

If I understand this correctly, the signals bounce to the closest available towers and then are triangulated. There is a distance they will go and I believe it's 1 mile. So, any call you see can be picked up by an available tower within that range. No one call is going to pinpoint where she was. It will just give you a general area/idea.

Thanks, MrsKub... so there really is no way to tell if she was making calls from the house, or the apartment, etc... just general vicinities? 

Yeah there is no way to tell the exact point, some towers cover a few square miles and other towers cover several square miles therefore someone pinging at a certain location is all relative to how large the coverage area is.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: October 05, 2008, 04:50:27 PM »

But don't you think either the drugging of Caylee wasn't going on that long, or she didn't go to her doctor????

Feeling better chickie?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: October 05, 2008, 04:51:05 PM »

I am so glad to see others questioning this....as I have from the get go....LP says, Lee told him this....and  Casey told Lee?  or did Lee say he saw it happen?

I forgot this, but I actually meant to ask earlier if this neighbor was going to be on the witness list..we have no idea who this neighbor was, do we?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: October 05, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

Can someone please tell me about the choking incident I have only seen it on here did Cindy actually choke Casey and who let that be known TIA
Leonard Padilla stated that Cindy and Casey got into an arguement over Fathers Day weekend, that neighbors reported to LE they heard yelling, but Leonard takes it one step further stating that Lee Anthony told him Cindy grabbed Casey by the neck and choked her.

Thank you I just had not heard it besides from here not saying I did not believe it just woundered who let that know because I knew Cindy for sure would not have offered that up!!

Sunny ... Leonard Padilla's words regarding the choking incident can be heard on the audio of Dana Pletzer's September 22nd show.

Janet

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Monday, September 22, 2008 - Guests Include Drew Peterson and Attorney Joel Brodsky; Craig Glazer, Author of “King of Sting”; Aden McEvoy and Rhonda Wheelus Update Us On The Becca McEvoy Case; Bail Bondsman Leonard Padilla Discusses The Casey Anthony Case and Dana Speaks With Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch About New News Regarding Both The Natalee Holloway Case And The Caylee Anthony Case.

September 22nd, 2008

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/09/22/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-monday-september-22-2008-guests-include-drew-peterson-and-attorney-joel-brodsky-craig-glazer-author-of-king-of-sting-and-aden-mcevoy-and-rhond/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: October 05, 2008, 04:53:38 PM »

Is there any way that a comparative of the Anthony back yard can be shown in one reply of the Easter backyard picture & the overhead shot of the backyard so we can see any changes that took place to the paver area, not the playhouse paver area per se but the photo of Easter looks very different to me than the overhead shot, the pavers under the dining area where the grill is looks like much smaller pavers than the overhead shot does.  It could be me, no doubt about that.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 05, 2008, 04:55:17 PM »

Just found a great breakdown of the cell phone calls for the 15th and 16th of June. Each call lists who the call was to/from.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

There is no way that Casey spent the night of the 15th with Tony. She started calling him, non-stop from about 7pm on the 15th through 1pm the 16th. Check this out.

Pardon me for my ignorance. 

Outgoing means that is the person that called and incoming means that is the person who the call is to?  Why would both numbers be the same?  Where did all these calls come from?  I thought LE gave us the documented times from the phone company.  Why are there more now?

She called her own number to check her VM. These are the docs from LE. Grande just filled in who the calls were to or from.

Thanks, Mrs. K. (aka my adopted Mom)

Grande you rock and roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: October 05, 2008, 05:03:20 PM »

Thanks, Mrs. K. (aka my adopted Mom)

Awww! How sweet!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: October 05, 2008, 05:03:36 PM »

But don't you think either the drugging of Caylee wasn't going on that long, or she didn't go to her doctor????

Feeling better chickie?
No, but you're very sweet to ask.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: October 05, 2008, 05:04:51 PM »

Feeling better chickie?
No, but you're very sweet to ask.

She tired and worn out now for trying to get that bloody LOCK of the shed as well lmao

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: October 05, 2008, 05:06:16 PM »

DOLCE  Has there been anuthing going on on your friends facebook LOL

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: October 05, 2008, 05:07:12 PM »

I forgot this, but I actually meant to ask earlier if this neighbor was going to be on the witness list..we have no idea who this neighbor was, do we?

Not that I am aware of...but the neighbor just heard a loud argument....did anyone actually see Cindy choke Casey?? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: October 05, 2008, 05:09:40 PM »

Sunny ... Leonard Padilla's words regarding the choking incident can be heard on the audio of Dana Pletzer's September 22nd show.

Janet

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Monday, September 22, 2008 - Guests Include Drew Peterson and Attorney Joel Brodsky; Craig Glazer, Author of “King of Sting”; Aden McEvoy and Rhonda Wheelus Update Us On The Becca McEvoy Case; Bail Bondsman Leonard Padilla Discusses The Casey Anthony Case and Dana Speaks With Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch About New News Regarding Both The Natalee Holloway Case And The Caylee Anthony Case.

September 22nd, 2008

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/09/22/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-monday-september-22-2008-guests-include-drew-peterson-and-attorney-joel-brodsky-craig-glazer-author-of-king-of-sting-and-aden-mcevoy-and-rhond/

thanks Janet....but something is wrong with the sound on my computer and my DH is napping so I can't listen right now....darn it...wonder if I can bang on the floor and wake him up

Rest in Peace Caylee

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #315 on: October 05, 2008, 05:16:27 PM »

I was wondering the same thing a while ago.  There is a lot that we DON'T have.

It really wouldn't be a bad idea to list the evidence that we have not yet seen - testimony of certain players, phone records, etc........and that list would probably be pretty telling.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #316 on: October 05, 2008, 05:19:35 PM »

Re: Casey buying her friends plane tickets to PR.  I'm trying to figure out why she never bought herself a ticket?

Because she knew she couldn't go? (Obviously money wasn't a factor for her- it seems she used her mom's cc to pay for the other tickets.. why not get one for herself at the same time)?

Maybe she didn't buy herself a ticket so she could later say " my friend stole the cc#" (although she was dumb enough to use the home computer).

Maybe she was buying their friendship.. and at the same time, getting them out of town so she could do her dirty work... so she could further steal from them (like she did with Amy). 

Any thoughts? 

I would think this was a cash grab.  She paid for the tickets on mom's credit card, and they paid her back in cash.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: October 05, 2008, 05:21:29 PM »

Thanks to anothermonkey for the synopsis of Cindy's interviews! You ROCK! Very interesting! I've been sick all weekend and can't keep up with these threads... you guys all do such a great job here!
Yuri has a support thread on WS but he does not talk about the case. A few have asked questions, but he ignores them now, after saying a few times that he is not allowed to talk about it. He has gone back to work, limited duties, and probably won't be there much now.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: October 05, 2008, 05:26:50 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Saturday marked 72 days since 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was first reported missing, and investigators said they now believe it's very likely that she is dead.

Last month, a group that specializes in the search for victims was in Orlando looking for Caylee's body.

On Saturday, Equusearch said it will be coming back

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: October 05, 2008, 05:31:19 PM »

I am hoping that karmalady was able to get her fax through to Melich & Allen regarding Noreen Renier & that resource will be available to OCSO.

Just can't imagine why CA would deny someone as accomplished as Noreen Renier to sense belongings of both KC & Caylee, oh yeah, that's right that world renowned non-profit established in 2006 called Kid Finders Network has their own psychic available to them, so why would Noreen Renier be desired.  Fakes & phonies do seem to stick together, deny the real thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.