April 27, 2024, 11:54:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413896 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #360 on: October 05, 2008, 06:26:58 PM »

I have not bashed KFN nor do I claim to know much about them.  What I have learned throughout this entire process of being on SM and reading SM prior that everyone here has the victims very best interest at heart and will go to the ends of the earth to find every bit of evidence.

Invision, I believe the KFN does have a greater goal in mind, finding the missing.  It is unfortunate that their intensions in this case have been lead,twisted, and formed by the hands of this corrupted family of misfits, the Anthonys.  Just as Mrskrub said, if they are as upstanding as they claim to be they will weather this, but like everything else in this case all of the dirt will come out in the wash.

That being said, I love reading all you have to post Invision, and I was not trying to be rude toward you.  Just tossing 2 pennies into the conversation bucket!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: October 05, 2008, 06:27:03 PM »

KLAAS  In all due respect ... I do very much enjoy posting here ... and I find it a VERY CREDIBLE site (more so than others) and I would love to keep it that way ...

but today I have been a bit concerned with all the slamming on Kid Finder Network .... 

SM has tried to link them to Mallory Parker via Malori Milstead ... SM has likened KFN's tent to RedNecks and has called them tacky and now has said they have their own psychics working for them ...... I do not know what went on between them and TES (if anything)

but I feel that until SOMETHING CONCRETE is pr oven to discredit this organization FOR REAL that perhaps we should not continue bashing them.  IMO they are in the forefront to try to bring missing children home!

They are not on trial and I find this bashing disturbing and really not relevant to the case .... I would LOVE to see SM continue their good reputation by not allowing mistruths to be posted.

Not Klaas but I do want to address this.

I have not bashed KFN. I have provided you with information on the psychics from their own site and on what occurred with TES. There is an audio on the front page somewhere from Mandy at Equusearch, informing everyone that KFN DID pull out of the search. Much of the discussion regarding Mallory was put to rest by my clarification of Mallory's last name. This is how things are discussed, researched and clarified.

I will tell you that I am aware, from a very reputable source, that KFN has in fact done some shady things. As I said, I will not post on that until it is the right time and everything is confirmed.

If KFN is as upstanding as you believe, they will weather this discussion and their true mission will be sustained. Until that time, I feel we should look at everyone involved in this tragedy, wherever the chance of impropriety exists.

I agree ... but in the mean time a possible credible organization, trying to do something good for all missing children and their families, could just fall another victim to the Anthony's .... I still do not agree with all the name calling until an injustice/impropriety has been proven ... JMO ... thank GOD we are all entitled to them and have a place to voice them ... but hopefully with respect

As I have stated before ... IF they are not reputable ... I will GLADY and with no shame eat humble pie ... but not until that time .... I just don't think yet that we have seen anything that would warrant bashing ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #362 on: October 05, 2008, 06:29:23 PM »

Also noticed that Casey called her home at 7:45 am on 6/16 knowing that Cindy leaves for work around 7:15 to 7:40 am.I thought Cindy said she heard Caylee and Casey in thier room that morning before work?[/color]

OMG! Great catch Karma!!! Cindy is busted in another lie!!!!

Plus, don't you think she would go in and kiss Caylee goodbye - sleeping or not.  Or even just a quick check on her!  I always check on my kids and they are much older!

Did she say that she heard them?  I've only heard her say that she knew they were there "because the door was closed".  That statement is dumb enough in itself, though!
I never heard the door closed part,I only heard her say she heard Caylee and Casey in Casey's room the morning of 6/16.That might have been in the Greta interview.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: October 05, 2008, 06:29:23 PM »

For a while, I thought that LE had no idea how much the other Anthonys were lying, but now I think they were onto the whole family for a long time.  They gave them all the benefit of the doubt and tried to help them to accept what was happening, but they can add two and two as easily as we can, and they know the whole family has misled them and the press and the public.
I agree Hudsunn
Now,what are they going to do about it?I know Casey will be tried for murder but I also want to see Cindy and George tried for something.

At the very least I hope that they are slammed with several counts of forgery, obstruction of justice, and filing of falsified police reports and documents.  They are not in denial they are in full fledge cover mode...you may not rob the bank but if you drive the get-away car you sure are an accessory!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: October 05, 2008, 06:29:49 PM »

Just peeking in & want to say that the Monkeys have been busy today !!   Thank you all

And to ask  If any of the OLD time Monkeys  has METRO's  e-mail addy could you give them a shout  and see if they can help with the phone records again.

I know that the lat / long... are for the Cell Towers  but why & when it uses a tower that is not the closest  I forgot     ... I thought Metro once said something about the traffic on a given tower  that it might switch   

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #365 on: October 05, 2008, 06:30:35 PM »

If I'm reading Grande's phone call spread sheet correctly....Casey called home at 7:45 am on 6/16.I have to believe that the investigators have this already figured out....I have to believe they have most of the Anthony's lies uncovered.

We're reading it right. I just can't believe that LE is letting her get away with this. Then again, she'd probably just say she was confused from not sleeping or eating right and losing 30 pounds and 5 TV interviews in 1 day...blah, blah, blah.

Cindy makes me sick,almost as sick as Caseface makes me...almost.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: October 05, 2008, 06:32:24 PM »

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/
http://kidfindersnetwork.blogspot.com/
http://www.safetyinaflash.com/  (this is their money maker, IMO)

Kid Finders Network, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization made up of volunteers dedicated to this cause

I'm tryng to find the 501(c)(3) non-profit # anyone see it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: October 05, 2008, 06:33:23 PM »

I have not bashed KFN nor do I claim to know much about them.  What I have learned throughout this entire process of being on SM and reading SM prior that everyone here has the victims very best interest at heart and will go to the ends of the earth to find every bit of evidence.

Invision, I believe the KFN does have a greater goal in mind, finding the missing.  It is unfortunate that their intensions in this case have been lead,twisted, and formed by the hands of this corrupted family of misfits, the Anthonys.  Just as Mrskrub said, if they are as upstanding as they claim to be they will weather this, but like everything else in this case all of the dirt will come out in the wash.

That being said, I love reading all you have to post Invision, and I was not trying to be rude toward you.  Just tossing 2 pennies into the conversation bucket!

Excellent post Dolce!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #368 on: October 05, 2008, 06:33:42 PM »

For a while, I thought that LE had no idea how much the other Anthonys were lying, but now I think they were onto the whole family for a long time.  They gave them all the benefit of the doubt and tried to help them to accept what was happening, but they can add two and two as easily as we can, and they know the whole family has misled them and the press and the public.

I agree especially after hearing the interview with GA.  Do you think that they will charge GA if helped dispose of the body (OMG - just typing that makes me sick).

Anybody?
I think they will.They will have no choice....can you imagine the protestors if it came out that George was that involved and not being charged?
I think the detectives know that George knows a lot about a lot of things.

Karma Is Coming

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: October 05, 2008, 06:34:02 PM »

I agree Hudsunn
Now,what are they going to do about it?I know Casey will be tried for murder but I also want to see Cindy and George tried for something.

At the very least I hope that they are slammed with several counts of forgery, obstruction of justice, and filing of falsified police reports and documents.  They are not in denial they are in full fledge cover mode...you may not rob the bank but if you drive the get-away car you sure are an accessory!

I agree. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: October 05, 2008, 06:34:05 PM »

I never heard the door closed part,I only heard her say she heard Caylee and Casey in Casey's room the morning of 6/16.That might have been in the Greta interview.
I think that the only thing she was hearing was the voices in her head.

Honestly, both of my parents, when we go home to visit, they knock once then open the door and say "Just popping in to check on you" or "Just wanted to say Goodmorning/night"...

I think this was Cindy's pathetic attempt at a cover for Casey.  I can not see Cindy not popping her head in if Casey and Caylee were awake..she is too controling.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: October 05, 2008, 06:35:20 PM »

Klaas, I just emailed you.  Feel free to have a good laugh at my expense.   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: October 05, 2008, 06:37:45 PM »

Well I have been snooping all day I did not clean my house
 I have found photos but I don't think there Casey car. I think just the same kind of car, but it has kids items in this car so not sure .I will post them any thoughts please.I have been to ssooo many sites .

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: October 05, 2008, 06:37:50 PM »

? for the photograph expert monkeys

does anybody see a big difference in the paver's in the Anthony back yard between April (Easter egg photo) & July (OCSO hellicopter overhead photo's)????

can you post them side by side so we can look???
I am very interested in seeing this as well Sunny.  I am going to search for photo's from the helo-view and see if I can do a side-by-side to post.  If someone else is doing this or can do this please post as it could be interesting.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: October 05, 2008, 06:37:56 PM »

I think that the only thing she was hearing was the voices in her head.

Honestly, both of my parents, when we go home to visit, they knock once then open the door and say "Just popping in to check on you" or "Just wanted to say Goodmorning/night"...

I think this was Cindy's pathetic attempt at a cover for Casey.  I can not see Cindy not popping her head in if Casey and Caylee were awake..she is too controling.

Now, Iremember her saying the door was shut - she probably said both as she oftens changes her statements.  Either way, you would think she would have checked in on her...........if she was home.  I remember thinking this from the beginning.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: October 05, 2008, 06:39:45 PM »

Well I have been snooping all day I did not clean my house
 I have found photos but I don't think there Casey car. I think just the same kind of car, but it has kids items in this car so not sure .I will post them any thoughts please.I have been to ssooo many sites .
Thanks for the new "Who's Who" thread Blonde, you did an amazing job. 

These photo's of the car were taken by a blogger just to show how small the car actually is.  He had an identical car to Casey's.  They are also posted on Photobucket with captions stating what I have said.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: October 05, 2008, 06:41:14 PM »

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/
http://kidfindersnetwork.blogspot.com/
http://www.safetyinaflash.com/  (this is their money maker, IMO)

Kid Finders Network, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization made up of volunteers dedicated to this cause

I'm tryng to find the 501(c)(3) non-profit # anyone see it?

They do have a 501 (c) 3 but I have never seen a disclosure statement.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #377 on: October 05, 2008, 06:41:37 PM »

I agree Hudsunn

That's for sure!

Karma Is Coming

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #378 on: October 05, 2008, 06:42:20 PM »

OK, I'm listening again to Cindy's interview that was posted this morning. It is crucial that one of you post the Cindy with her hammer pic. I can't find it anywhere.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: October 05, 2008, 06:45:27 PM »

Here is Mandy's audio statement on KFN pulling out of the search.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/TES_Caylee_090308b.mp3

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.