April 27, 2024, 10:48:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413940 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: October 05, 2008, 07:17:25 PM »

I am so glad to see others questioning this....as I have from the get go....LP says, Lee told him this....and  Casey told Lee?  or did Lee say he saw it happen?

Sunny ... Leonard Padilla's words regarding the choking incident can be heard on the audio of Dana Pletzer's September 22nd show.

Janet

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Monday, September 22, 2008 - Guests Include Drew Peterson and Attorney Joel Brodsky; Craig Glazer, Author of “King of Sting”; Aden McEvoy and Rhonda Wheelus Update Us On The Becca McEvoy Case; Bail Bondsman Leonard Padilla Discusses The Casey Anthony Case and Dana Speaks With Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch About New News Regarding Both The Natalee Holloway Case And The Caylee Anthony Case.

September 22nd, 2008

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/09/22/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-monday-september-22-2008-guests-include-drew-peterson-and-attorney-joel-brodsky-craig-glazer-author-of-king-of-sting-and-aden-mcevoy-and-rhond/

thanks Janet....but something is wrong with the sound on my computer and my DH is napping so I can't listen right now....darn it...wonder if I can bang on the floor and wake him up

Whisper sweet nothings in his ear and ....

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #421 on: October 05, 2008, 07:17:51 PM »

Yup, those are new/different pavers!!!!!
Well, wait, there are 2 seperate pavers in their back yard.  I noticed this when I was scoping photos.  I will show you in just one second if I can find the damn thing again.  LOL  The ones from Blonde's pics do look a little "brighter" than those from the Easter shots..but you also have to take into consideration that those pavers in the investagation shots were wet, so the colors stand out more...that was back when there was LOTS of rain.

DOLCE You sure you don't know so much about those pavers cause you were visiting your friend???

I am going to tell your dad!!
Ha ha!  You can tell him...I dont care!  ::runs and hides::

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #422 on: October 05, 2008, 07:17:53 PM »

KLAAS  In all due respect ... I do very much enjoy posting here ... and I find it a VERY CREDIBLE site (more so than others) and I would love to keep it that way ...

but today I have been a bit concerned with all the slamming on Kid Finder Network .... 

SM has tried to link them to Mallory Parker via Malori Milstead ... SM has likened KFN's tent to RedNecks and has called them tacky and now has said they have their own psychics working for them ...... I do not know what went on between them and TES (if anything)

but I feel that until SOMETHING CONCRETE is proven to discredit this organization FOR REAL that perhaps we should not continue bashing them.  IMO they are in the forefront to try to bring missing children home!

They are not on trial and I find this bashing disturbing and really not relevant to the case .... I would LOVE to see SM continue their good reputation by not allowing mistruths to be posted.

Invision, I don't think SM is trying to bash or discredit KFN, they are doing what they do best...put all the info known out on the table and diasect it.  I do believe the KFN said themselves that they have their own physic working for them and it was Cindy who said that TES put their own flier over the KFN donation jar.  As far as the 'redneck' comment, it was just a touch of humor thrown in during a tense time and I'm sure no harm was meant by it.  I have heard and would like to know for sure or not that KFN is funding Cindy and George's attorney.  If that is so, I certainly would not donate to an organization that pays attorney fees for people.  That is not right.  I would like to have as much knowledge about this organization as possible before I would put my support behind them.  In that process there is bound to be some bad things come forward. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: October 05, 2008, 07:18:36 PM »

I am so glad to see others questioning this....as I have from the get go....LP says, Lee told him this....and  Casey told Lee?  or did Lee say he saw it happen?

Sunny ... Leonard Padilla's words regarding the choking incident can be heard on the audio of Dana Pletzer's September 22nd show.

Janet

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Monday, September 22, 2008 - Guests Include Drew Peterson and Attorney Joel Brodsky; Craig Glazer, Author of “King of Sting”; Aden McEvoy and Rhonda Wheelus Update Us On The Becca McEvoy Case; Bail Bondsman Leonard Padilla Discusses The Casey Anthony Case and Dana Speaks With Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch About New News Regarding Both The Natalee Holloway Case And The Caylee Anthony Case.

September 22nd, 2008

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/09/22/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-monday-september-22-2008-guests-include-drew-peterson-and-attorney-joel-brodsky-craig-glazer-author-of-king-of-sting-and-aden-mcevoy-and-rhond/

thanks Janet....but something is wrong with the sound on my computer and my DH is napping so I can't listen right now....darn it...wonder if I can bang on the floor and wake him up

Janet

NO NO let him sleep if he's awake you will have to deal with him lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: October 05, 2008, 07:21:22 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: October 05, 2008, 07:21:45 PM »

Does the sound on your system go up one way and down the other.  Sometimes mine goes off and I can run it up as loud as it  will go then back down a couple of times and it's good -(I do this to when I want the RM to leave.)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: October 05, 2008, 07:21:52 PM »

Yup, those are new/different pavers!!!!!
Well, wait, there are 2 seperate pavers in their back yard.  I noticed this when I was scoping photos.  I will show you in just one second if I can find the damn thing again.  LOL  The ones from Blonde's pics do look a little "brighter" than those from the Easter shots..but you also have to take into consideration that those pavers in the investagation shots were wet, so the colors stand out more...that was back when there was LOTS of rain.

DOLCE You sure you don't know so much about those pavers cause you were visiting your friend???

I am going to tell your dad!!
Ha ha!  You can tell him...I dont care!  ::runs and hides::

O.K. you asked for it 

Calling 1-800-Dolce's dad!!!!! 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: October 05, 2008, 07:22:51 PM »

I made a mess of moving this the right way sighhhhhhh

numbersgirl
Scared Monkey

Excuse me.. but that was 'me' Just-the-facts that spoke to Rick and verified who he was on topix. I also was the one he sent pics to...of his wedding. I spoke with him on the phone and also contacted the Greta show and arranged for him to have a phone interview..of which he decided to do instead of an on air one, as he didn't want to upset his sister. I am not tooting my own horn, but gosh..  Unless you did this too in 'addition' to me... that was me your refering to Smile

Just-the-facts aka Suzan

Good Morning Monkeys...I was reading through last night's posts and noticed alot of questions about Cindy's brother Rick and whether or not he is the "real deal".  I was on topix the night he posted.  Many were giving him a hard time - but he and I engaged in convo and he answered questions that verified to me is IS RICK.  I did some sleuthing of Ohio records, Clerk of Courts, etc and found the name of a girl that I knew tied to his name in some filings.  (I'm in NE Ohio)

Then here, I saw photos of his wedding - the bride is that girl!  He is who he says he is.  I believe he stated his motive for coming forward was to let people know that, with the exception of Cindy, his family doesn't condone Casey's actions nor do they support her.   

I believe you......Greta called me about info I had sent her, which included the info you had posted about Rick, and she verified it.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: October 05, 2008, 07:23:35 PM »

Here is Mandy's audio statement on KFN pulling out of the search.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/TES_Caylee_090308b.mp3

Please excuse my ignorance, but why did KFN pull out of the search!  I had never know that before.

Also, to many poster here, I am so envious of your ability to post such articulate statements.  An author, I will never be!!  I have great thoughts but can not put them down into words. 

Well, I can only tell you what I heard from people who were there when it happened. I was not there.

Apparently, KFN had lent tents and equipment to TES for the search. There was a donation jar set up on the table and Cindy started crap (as you have read) about the donations were supposed to be for the Caylee fund. That in fact is not true and RED verified this. The donations were for TES and NO ONE would have donated had it been for the Anthony's.

To make a long story short, KFN took Cindy's side and pulled out of the search, literally taking tents while people were still sitting under them. Compound this with the low volunteer turn out due to people despising the Anthony's, poorTim was so distraught he was ready to leave. That's when the Sheriff stepped in and asked him to stay and offered his men and equipment.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: October 05, 2008, 07:23:37 PM »

Looks the same to me

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: October 05, 2008, 07:24:53 PM »

From Grande's phone call spread sheet,is Tone for Tony?If so,my God!Casey called him non stop all thruout the evening on 6/15 till morning on 6/17!
Nothin says 'low self esteem' like a million phone calls 24/7

Or Control Freak .... UGH

you said it!.....that would turn me off big time

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: October 05, 2008, 07:27:01 PM »

I was in Wal mart today and passed the halloween costumes and thought I wounder what Caylee would have been this year maybe a pumpkin then I thought no she likes the little fairy dresses and princess dress's that really upset me!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: October 05, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »

KLAAS  In all due respect ... I do very much enjoy posting here ... and I find it a VERY CREDIBLE site (more so than others) and I would love to keep it that way ...

but today I have been a bit concerned with all the slamming on Kid Finder Network .... 

SM has tried to link them to Mallory Parker via Malori Milstead ... SM has likened KFN's tent to RedNecks and has called them tacky and now has said they have their own psychics working for them ...... I do not know what went on between them and TES (if anything)

but I feel that until SOMETHING CONCRETE is proven to discredit this organization FOR REAL that perhaps we should not continue bashing them.  IMO they are in the forefront to try to bring missing children home!

They are not on trial and I find this bashing disturbing and really not relevant to the case .... I would LOVE to see SM continue their good reputation by not allowing mistruths to be posted.

Invision, I don't think SM is trying to bash or discredit KFN, they are doing what they do best...put all the info known out on the table and diasect it.  I do believe the KFN said themselves that they have their own physic working for them and it was Cindy who said that TES put their own flier over the KFN donation jar.  As far as the 'redneck' comment, it was just a touch of humor thrown in during a tense time and I'm sure no harm was meant by it.  I have heard and would like to know for sure or not that KFN is funding Cindy and George's attorney.  If that is so, I certainly would not donate to an organization that pays attorney fees for people.  That is not right.  I would like to have as much knowledge about this organization as possible before I would put my support behind them.  In that process there is bound to be some bad things come forward. 

Katysmom, Never lose Hope Foundation has funded the Anthony's attorney, Mark NeJame. Not KFN.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: October 05, 2008, 07:29:01 PM »

Looks the same to me

Me too.  I just think they seem different because of the dampness and also maybe the 2 different camera resolutions. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: October 05, 2008, 07:30:56 PM »

Janet
[/quote]

the dogs did it for me!  LOL

There are so many conflicting statements in this  mess....we know we can't believe anything Casey says.....and little if any of what George and Cindy say...possibly some of what Lee said early on....I am still stuck on where in the hell was Caylee all those times the Anthony's weren't taking care of her when Casey was supposed to be going to work...I don't think she druggedCaylee all the time...so where was she...who out there might have been baby sitting and is now afraid to come forward? Where did Casey take Caylee the night Cindy supposedly called her in the middle of the night to bring Caylee home....when they were sleeping over with I think Ricardo? Caylee was there when they fell asleep an gone when he woke up...where in the hell was that baby then? Someone knows something....WHO???  Did she take Caylee to Lee's perhaps?  Was Lee taking care of Caylee at night? Lee has covered for her before.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: October 05, 2008, 07:31:24 PM »

I'm off to snuggle with my hunny. Gotta give the poor man SOME attention. Have a great evening monkeys. See you in the morning.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: October 05, 2008, 07:32:38 PM »

I'm off to snuggle with my hunny. Gotta give the poor man SOME attention. Have a great evening monkeys. See you in the morning.

niterzzz Mrs

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: October 05, 2008, 07:33:07 PM »

PURE SPECULATION 

I was thinking last night, around Florida when Hurricane Season is aproaching its televised and of course everyone in Florida knows which months fall within the time frame...those months are ALWAYS the heaviest rain months and there tends to be flooding in areas especially after a drout. (Which we have had)

Thinking of that, I know Casey must have been aware that hurricane season was coming.  She was searching in May the Missing Children websites, and I would bet money that she was waiting for hurricane season to do something.  She would know that there is no way that searchers would recover if it was raining, or if there was a hurricane or hurricane type weather....IMO 

Alright, done with my speculation thoughts from last night.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: October 05, 2008, 07:33:42 PM »

Night mrsk take care and thanks for all you do!!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: October 05, 2008, 07:34:16 PM »

Does the sound on your system go up one way and down the other.  Sometimes mine goes off and I can run it up as loud as it  will go then back down a couple of times and it's good -(I do this to when I want the RM to leave.)

he fixed it ...some wire thingie (technical term) was not in correctly....We took the whole thing apart yesterday to clean the carpet ...so it's all OK now...but to answer your question yes....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.