April 27, 2024, 12:17:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413898 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2008, 09:53:23 AM »

I made a mess of moving this the right way sighhhhhhh

numbersgirl
Scared Monkey

Good Morning Monkeys...I was reading through last night's posts and noticed alot of questions about Cindy's brother Rick and whether or not he is the "real deal".  I was on topix the night he posted.  Many were giving him a hard time - but he and I engaged in convo and he answered questions that verified to me is IS RICK.  I did some sleuthing of Ohio records, Clerk of Courts, etc and found the name of a girl that I knew tied to his name in some filings.  (I'm in NE Ohio)

Then here, I saw photos of his wedding - the bride is that girl!  He is who he says he is.  I believe he stated his motive for coming forward was to let people know that, with the exception of Cindy, his family doesn't condone Casey's actions nor do they support her.   

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2008, 09:54:34 AM »

Good morning all!
Sorry to slip O/T, but I have been trying to find a transcript of Cindy's interview and am having no luck, does anyone know if one is available?
Thanks!
If you go to this link you will find all transcripts
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=39.0

Thanks so much, but apparently there isnt a transcript of that video taped interview from what others have told me....I actually went to that page thinking I may have missed something from the two document releases, but a few people have said there isnt a transcript of all the released interviews.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2008, 09:54:48 AM »

I really do NOT understand the "redneck comment" the "shame or dignity" comment either .... I visited this tent when it was at the Publix at Chickasaw and Curry Ford Road last week ... (yes apparently it has been moved, I would assume per complaints)

Has anyone checked out this "tent" or WHO runs it???  Well I have .... PERSONALLY ... From Pennsylvania to Florida .... and YES, I have made a voluntary DONATION at this tent ....

This tent is run by a group of VOLUNTEERS for Kid Finder Network .... DONATING their time to bring awareness to Missing Children .... Not just Caylee Anthony .... This is NOT "Georges tent" .... yes he shows up occasionally to make it look like he is "actively looking for Caylee" but these people are kind hearted individuals that are donating their time to sit at a table and hand out items (they are NOT personal friends of the Anthonys I HAVE ASKED THEM!) ... t-shirts (for free) gummy bracelets (for free) ... cd's with photos of Caylee on (for free) fliers (for free) and only SUGGEST (not require) A DONATION .... which I GLADLY gave to KID FINDER NETWORK to help with the cost to replenish the items I took .....

There was posters there of MANY MISSING CHILDREN ... and I DO NOT consider these kind hearted people that are sitting there getting the word out to be shameful or redneck!!!!

Yes there were many many complaints to Publix!  I was one of the complainers.

I do believe this is more collection for the Anthonys' than anything else.  Why are they collecting for searching for Caylee?  Not one of them search for Caylee.  They have tried to halt searches.  They want searches by anyone but theirselves and on their terms only!
The Anthonys' were selling those t-shirts online for $10 along with other items.  They need to cut the bull and stand up to their daughter!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2008, 09:56:49 AM »

*corrected post

I really do NOT understand the "redneck comment" the "shame or dignity" comment either .... I visited this tent when it was at the Publix at Chickasaw and Curry Ford Road last week ... (yes apparently it has been moved, I would assume per complaints)

Has anyone checked out this "tent" or WHO runs it???  Well I have .... PERSONALLY ... From Pennsylvania to Florida .... and YES, I have made a voluntary DONATION at this tent ....

This tent is run by a group of VOLUNTEERS for Kid Finder Network .... DONATING their time to bring awareness to Missing Children .... Not just Caylee Anthony .... This is NOT "Georges tent" .... yes he shows up occasionally to make it look like he is "actively looking for Caylee" but these people are kind hearted individuals that are donating their time to sit at a table and hand out items (they are NOT personal friends of the Anthonys I HAVE ASKED THEM!) ... t-shirts (for free) gummy bracelets (for free) ... cd's with photos of Caylee on (for free) fliers (for free) and only SUGGEST (not require) A DONATION .... which I GLADLY gave to KID FINDER NETWORK to help with the cost to replenish the items I took .....

There was posters there of MANY MISSING CHILDREN ... and I DO NOT consider these kind hearted people that are sitting there getting the word out to be shameful or redneck!!!!

I do believe this is more collection for the Anthonys' than anything else.  Why are they collecting for searching for Caylee?  Not one of them search for Caylee.  They have tried to halt searches.  They want searches by anyone but theirselves and on their terms only!
The Anthonys' were selling those t-shirts online for $10 along with other items.  They need to cut the bull and stand up to their daughter!
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2008, 10:04:11 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
------------------
My recap:

part 1:
Cindy wants to be informed of evidence before it hits the news.

She's questioning the cadaver dogs and the testimony in the bond hearing.  Re: 2 dogs inconsistently hitting on back yard.

(I realize she doesn't want Caylee to be deceased, but to flat out question any and all evidence.. even question her own mind as to what the smell is in her daughter's car..  )

"I didn't do this on Friday. I didn't swear to anything"  "I'm just puttin' it out there."

part 2:
talking to somebody named Scott on a cell phone, I guess. "It's very frustrating."

"I need someone to actually follow up on someone who has actually called in".  (sounds like she's crying).  Talking about a Georgia tip.. A lady from the restaurant called. Her husband is an ER physician, her mother and her sister, sat across from Caylee for an hour, on the 21st (July?). She claims she called and has not heard back from the Florida crime line, or the FBI. Cindy is pissed "What's the deal?"

"It's not just one person..." (says the lady who saw Caylee at the airport - who had a sketch taken at a McDonalds - claims that the officer told her "I don't know why we're doing this. The child is dead").

"I got an email from a lady in Pennsylvania". The lady called park security. 911 dispatcher told the lady that the child was probably dead, but that officers would take a statement anyway.

Cindy says she has no faith in anybody except for God. (No faith in LE)

Detectives try to assuage her.  "We don't understand your frustration, but we feel for it".

"These little things. even though you believe them out to be not true.. there's answers in there somewhere from what she (Casey) is saying..."

Detectives want to rehash what was going over as of the 25th (June?).. around time when this supposed car accident in Tampa occurred. 

Casey told Cindy that the replacement car ZG got after the accident was a silver 2008 Ford Focus. Cindy said Casey was very specific.  27-30th, Casey said she was with Jeff Hopkins.

Cindy says Casey told her "after we got in the car" that she put a note on the car when she left it at Amscot, saying she would be back to get the car.

Zanny was there with Casey, Jeff and Caylee on the 28th.. they were all gonna spend the night at Jeff's hotel at the Hard Rock.

30th- Jennifer (ZG's roommate) was watching Caylee because Zanny couldn't.. Jennifer took Caylee to the park while Casey was working.  (Cindy was on vacation this whole week, and could have watched Caylee, she said).

"Casey started texting me a lot more in June and July"
"I don't know if it archives it or not" (Det.'s as if phone archived texts)

"I thought you had Casey's text messages".. she doesn't know why they need the messages off her own phone.

"Casey started texting me more because .. it seemed like she was having a hard time explaining things to me when I'd ask her about Caylee. She'd cut me off and be more short.."  (June and July)

Cindy went to Universal Studios (July 3rd) to try and pick up Caylee, but she wasn't there.. Talked with Casey on the 4th to find out if they could take Caylee to see the fireworks (Casey was supposedly in Jacksonville that day.. said she was there all week with Jeff. They were trying to work things out and be a family. She also told Cindy that Jeff was going to move back to Orlando, and they were going to move in together).

She told Cindy that she didn't have her car because Jeff took it to get fixed. It was on a weekend. Sunday morning.. that when she woke up, her car was missing.. that Jeff took it to get an oil change, the breaks done, etc..  on Monday she told Cindy that it took longer to get the car back because the gas sensor needed to be replaced.  So it needed to be in the shop. 

Jeff was going to pack his stuff and follow Casey home from Jacksonville on the 12th of July.  On the 13th,  Casey made the excuse that Jeff's mom was getting married, and that's why she couldn't come home.  She told Cindy that they picked up her car on the 10th.

to be continued.

oh thank you another monkey!! looking forward for your continuation, though it looks like a lot of hard work on your part!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2008, 10:06:10 AM »

Ive been out of town and im so behind but did listen to the tape from the link just posted.  What baffles me is the lack of concern from Cindy about all these strangers that Casey supposedly has watching Caylee.  I would be all over my daughters if they were telling me about these people watching my grandchild that I didnt know and had never met.  This stuff was going on long before Caylee went missing.  Another thing is the stuff about Casey having her car worked on.  I know when something is wrong with my daughters car my husband is the first one to look at the car and see whats wrong and then he fixes it or takes it to the shop for them so they dont get taken advantage of.  With George supposedly being such a stickler about the cars why wasnt he doing this stuff.  And last the Anthonys pretty much knew Casey wasnt working so how did they think she was paying for babysitting and having her car worked on.  I know people sympathesize with the Anthonys but they knew all along Casey wasnt a realiable mother and a patholigical liar and thief and  they are in some way responsible for the death of their grand daughter.

They may look like the typical American family, but they arent'.  They are not nice people, they are not decent, they are not law abiding, they do not live within their means, to me the only area that they are typical in is that of greedy, cold hearted, deceitful & not for one second would I put anything past them when it comes to evil or purposeful in their vengence.

One of my concerns regarding OCSO giving them a pass on their totally unacceptable behavior.  When you read about how people in general give them empathy as they identify with them & question what they would do under similiar circumstances it just gives me great concern for I am capable of love but not looking away from the right thing to do if it involves someone I love, NO I am not capable of thinking that they deserve a pass or protection from their activities.  There are more than not people still, thank the Lord, that are decent, have integrity & honor, concern about their communities, their country, but this gang is not among them & obviously from what I read the numbers are growing of those like this gang in how they would handle offenses against man & God if those offenses are performed by THEIR loved ones.  The growing selfishness & sense of entitlement is overwhelming to my spirit & really just can not identify with that kind of warped mentality, as that is how it seems to me, the TWILIGHT ZONE.

Sorry, not in the values that became part of my soul.  To protect my own heart or image at the expense of innocent others is not acceptable, I would have to suffer & survive the pain & humiliation.

Well said, Altruist!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2008, 10:11:47 AM »

It's a shame instead of complaining ... you didn't contact Kid Finders Network first to find out THEIR mission .....  Whether or not you disagree with my post ... did you speak with someone from Kid Finders Network?  I did!

Yep, you are right ... the Anthonys still have on their website that they are collecting for searchers ... and THEY are asking $10 for a shirt .... yadda yadda yadda ... Shame on them!

I CAN TELL YOU BECAUSE I ASKED .... the dontation jar that is on the table DOES NOT GO TO THE ANTHONYS ... it goes to reprinting shirts and bracelets ...

IF you buy a tshirt off the Anthonys site it looks like they will "charge you for it"  SO DON'T BUY IT FROM THE ANTHONYS ... Kid Finder Network has NOTHING TO DO with what the Anthonys choose to do ...  Unfortunately this organization has run into a family that is CHOOSING to apparently exploit their good doing ... You can NOT fault Kid Finder Network for this!  Why punish this organization or the chances of someone noticing a poster of another missing child at ANY parking lot be missed because the Anthonys are taking advantage of people that are trying to help!

All I know is IF I were a parent of a missing child ... AND I PRAY TO GOD I NEVER AM ... I would want ANY volunteer sitting at a tent in 95 degree weather handing out whatever they had!  If they pulled their tent because the Anthony's are selling asking for a suggested donation for t-shirts on their website ... they would be doing CAYLEE a dis-service ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2008, 10:12:35 AM »

From last thread:

Brandi wrote:
Has anyone determined where Casey was the night of June 15? (After the alleged fight between Cindy and Casey over Casey having stolen money from Cindy's father's bank account. And an alleged choking incident.)

Tony says Casey did not spend the night with him, Clint says she did spend the night at Tony's ...

Somehow I think this is important to the puzzle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I agree Brandi,is there a phone call list from June 15th somewhere?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2008, 10:12:55 AM »

Morning Monkeys   

I have a request of some of our talented monkeys working on the cell tower / call maps

I think someone has all the logs in Excell format now   so doing a quick change of #'s for names and Lat/Long for a location name should not be that hard.

What I would like to know is the location of Casey's  last and 1st call / txt msg of a given day.   I'd like to try determine what area she was sleeping at  and who might reside in that area.

It just seems that she was always on the phone ... when not asleep 

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2008, 10:14:35 AM »

WOW! Just went back over anothermonkey's synopsis of Cindy's interview. I started to count the lies that Cindy was giving LE, that she seemed to believe, and well I gave up counting. Cindy is really doing everything possible to convince LE that Casey is an upstanding person isnt she? And if these are things that Casey was telling her for a month, I just cant believe that Cindy was buying all that crap--and it seems like George was suspicious for awhile that Casey didnt really have a job, so if Casey took off like that and Geo and Cin didnt see Caylee in that time, I just cant understand how they could believe that crap!
sorry I'm rambling, but I am just flabbergasted. Cant wait to read more!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2008, 10:15:19 AM »

Thanks another monkey

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2008, 10:15:37 AM »

It's a shame instead of complaining ... you didn't contact Kid Finders Network first to find out THEIR mission .....  Whether or not you disagree with my post ... did you speak with someone from Kid Finders Network?  I did!

Yep, you are right ... the Anthonys still have on their website that they are collecting for searchers ... and THEY are asking $10 for a shirt .... yadda yadda yadda ... Shame on them!

I CAN TELL YOU BECAUSE I ASKED .... the dontation jar that is on the table DOES NOT GO TO THE ANTHONYS ... it goes to reprinting shirts and bracelets ...

IF you buy a tshirt off the Anthonys site it looks like they will "charge you for it"  SO DON'T BUY IT FROM THE ANTHONYS ... Kid Finder Network has NOTHING TO DO with what the Anthonys choose to do ...  Unfortunately this organization has run into a family that is CHOOSING to apparently exploit their good doing ... You can NOT fault Kid Finder Network for this!  Why punish this organization or the chances of someone noticing a poster of another missing child at ANY parking lot be missed because the Anthonys are taking advantage of people that are trying to help!

All I know is IF I were a parent of a missing child ... AND I PRAY TO GOD I NEVER AM ... I would want ANY volunteer sitting at a tent in 95 degree weather handing out whatever they had!  If they pulled their tent because the Anthony's are selling asking for a suggested donation for t-shirts on their website ... they would be doing CAYLEE a dis-service ... 

I would think the Kid Finders Network would/should not allow the Anthony's to exploit them like this.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2008, 10:15:43 AM »

They are not LE ... they do not "receive" clues ... What is wrong with a group of mothers (people) handing out info that have Cayees missing picture on it???  IF they don't ask for donations to print these t-shirts, bracelets and fliers .... who might you suggest pay for it?  I took three t-shirts .... I PAID FOR THEM!  That is only fair!  These donations do not pay for the Anthonys groceries .... they pay to reprint t-shirts with Caylees photo on them!  They also pay for the billboards that have missing children on them.

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/

Because it's exploitation and interferes with LE. They are taking advantage of a crime for the personal gain of their organization in an especially tacky manner with the tent. I don't object to a billboard, that's neutral.

Maybe I can give you another example. I work with gentlemen who go after bigger criminals, those who want to kill large numbers of Americans. If I were to wear an Osama bin Laden t-shirt and ask for handouts to catch him that would be tacky and not serve in anyway to catch anyone.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2008, 10:16:47 AM »

Thank you so very much for transcribing that audio interview anothermonkey, could tell from the conversation elsewhere of that interview that there were interesting statements in that one that had not been discussed by us here.

Thank you mommy103
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2008, 10:18:37 AM »

I made a mess of moving this the right way sighhhhhhh

numbersgirl
Scared Monkey

Good Morning Monkeys...I was reading through last night's posts and noticed alot of questions about Cindy's brother Rick and whether or not he is the "real deal".  I was on topix the night he posted.  Many were giving him a hard time - but he and I engaged in convo and he answered questions that verified to me is IS RICK.  I did some sleuthing of Ohio records, Clerk of Courts, etc and found the name of a girl that I knew tied to his name in some filings.  (I'm in NE Ohio)

Then here, I saw photos of his wedding - the bride is that girl!  He is who he says he is.  I believe he stated his motive for coming forward was to let people know that, with the exception of Cindy, his family doesn't condone Casey's actions nor do they support her.   
So did you talk him into a special guest appearance?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2008, 10:22:49 AM »

invision, kidfinders pulled out of the search for Caylee with TES. They were darn right rude from what I have heard, going so far as to remove any tents/equipment that they originally lent to TES. There are some other things I have heard about them and at present, I am trying to verify. When I do, I will post it. My personal opinion is that they are not everything they represent themselves to be and I believe eventually, this will be brought to the public's eye.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2008, 10:23:19 AM »

They are not LE ... they do not "receive" clues ... What is wrong with a group of mothers (people) handing out info that have Cayees missing picture on it???  IF they don't ask for donations to print these t-shirts, bracelets and fliers .... who might you suggest pay for it?  I took three t-shirts .... I PAID FOR THEM!  That is only fair!  These donations do not pay for the Anthonys groceries .... they pay to reprint t-shirts with Caylees photo on them!  They also pay for the billboards that have missing children on them.

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/

Because it's exploitation and interferes with LE. They are taking advantage of a crime for the personal gain of their organization in an especially tacky manner with the tent. I don't object to a billboard, that's neutral.

Maybe I can give you another example. I work with gentlemen who go after bigger criminals, those who want to kill large numbers of Americans. If I were to wear an Osama bin Laden t-shirt and ask for handouts to catch him that would be tacky and not serve in anyway to catch anyone.

How much do you think a billboard costs ... How much do you think boxes (and yes there were boxes) of t-shirts cost to print?  TRUST ME that donation jar is not raking in millions ...
You are saying handing out t-shirts of a missing child is exploitation of this child well then I guess I am helping to exploit her by owning one .... and interfering with LE ???  yeah ... ok ...  GOD forbid I wear it ... I might cause LE to overlook something!   

Ya'll can have your opinions ... that's what we are here for ... But please don't compare a t-shirt with a photo of a missing 3 yr old to one with Osama Bin Laden on.... that's tacky!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2008, 10:26:40 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26931710/

'Help Find Caylee' Trust Fund Reopened

WESH.com
updated 2:45 p.m. PT, Sun., Sept. 28, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. - The attorney for the missing Caylee Anthony's grandparents said the "Help Find Caylee" trust fund account was reopened on Sunday. On Sunday afternoon, George and Cindy Anthony spoke with well-wishers and took donations at a Publix near their home. Last week, the bank administering the fund closed it down after receiving allegations of charity fraud. The state attorney's office confirmed it is reviewing those allegations. On Sunday, George Anthony told WESH 2 News that there has never been anything illegal about how the funds to help find Caylee have been used. The Anthonys' lawyer said he plans to release documents to prove that on Monday.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »

Rob, excellent points.
Maybe that's why LE isn't releasing Casey's version... because it doesn't match George's.
jj -
they have not released George's jail house chats either. It's Florida law - all info must be released UNLESS it is evidence.

That one is pretty clear - the chats are evidence. One in particular is from that "she's close dad" statement George made outside the jail.

Who is the evidence against? Can't be Casey because George offered up her version of the conversation. So, it must be evidence against George.

George and Casey spoke for 45 minutes that day.

Rob, I may be wrong but, that's not the way I understand discovery. I am under the impression that anything to be used during that particular trial must be released during the discovery phase, to afford both prosecutor & defense a chance to prepare for the trial. Evidence cannot be withheld and if it is, the judge can refuse to allow it during trial.

misses -
you are correct to an extent. When the Prosecutor / State's Attorney hands over the evidence to the defense it becomes public record. The Prosecutor and State's Attorney MUST HAND OVER ALL MATERIALS TO THE DEFENSE TO ALLOW A COMPETENT ATTORNEY TO ATTEMPT A PROPER DEFENSE. The State's Attorney and Prosecutor can not with-hold any material from the defense. The Defense is not required to make public what has been handed over.

However, the State's Attorney can release info / video / transcripts / time lines / and other matters associated with a case and they then become part of the chain of evidence made public. They are not only available to the defense, but to the public simultaneously. This has occurred IIRC.

Example - The Defense (Mr Baez) has all video transcripts of all jail house visits along with the copies of the actual video.

Those have not been made public because the Prosecutor and State's Attorney are clear in their wording that the tapes are evidence to be PRESENTED AT TRIAL and not before. So, even though Mr. Baez has been presented with all copies, the SA and Prosecutor have not released them to the public. Mr. Baez is privy to the discovery always. But, the general public is not if the info is deemed EVIDENCE. Again, Mr. Baez is under no obligation to release those videos.

This is to make sure a jury pool is not tainted by possible incriminating evidence beforehand.

There is one caveat - If the videos contain material relevant to one group of charges but not another, the SA and Prosecutor can with-hold that material.

Example - the videos disclose info about the "financial crimes" but have no info regarding the disappearance of Caylee, they could be released. Casey has not been charged with any crimes other than child neglect regarding Caylee (which in itself is directly related to the possible disappearance of Caylee). If the videos include info regarding both areas, the videos could be withheld. If the videos contain only info about the areas where Casey has not been charged, then they could be with-held from Mr Baez altogether. Mr Baez has indicated several times that he is ready for the main charges.

I hope that wasn't too confusing.

+++

I found a link to this law a few months ago and can't seem to find it now. Everything is coming up Florida State Football for some reason. :::..LOL..:::

That's how I remember reading it.. and I'm pretty sure this is correct, but I have been wrong in the past and could be again.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2008, 10:29:56 AM »

How much do you think a billboard costs ... How much do you think boxes (and yes there were boxes) of t-shirts cost to print?  TRUST ME that donation jar is not raking in millions ...
You are saying handing out t-shirts of a missing child is exploitation of this child well then I guess I am helping to exploit her by owning one .... and interfering with LE ???  yeah ... ok ...  GOD forbid I wear it ... I might cause LE to overlook something!   

Ya'll can have your opinions ... that's what we are here for ... But please don't compare a t-shirt with a photo of a missing 3 yr old to one with Osama Bin Laden on.... that's tacky!
A billboard costs anywhere from $300 to $3500+ depending on the exposure and time the ad is up.
I understand your passion for an organization you believe in. Many people thought the United Way was on the up and up too in some instances. For the most part non-profits have the right idea in mind and that is to help. Unfortunately helping is something that needs to be defined, and it is by the IRS in the records that the non-profit has to provide.
This isn't just about t-shirts. This is about integrity, intention, and proper high standard business conduct. Business and good intention are two seperate things unless you read something into it that's not there because you are swayed by politeness and your personal emotion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.