April 28, 2024, 06:01:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413984 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #700 on: October 06, 2008, 12:43:00 AM »

YES Klaas....THANK YOU!!!  I wubs my widdle kitty and pwumkin...oops channeling Elmer Fudd again...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: October 06, 2008, 12:44:39 AM »

I feel it's getting very close to the time...that they will start turning on each other...like a shark feeding frenzy...the skeletons are pushing the closet door open....faster than Cindy can hammer nails to keep it closed...I think George will be the first to break....all the aces Cindy *thinks* she has up her sleeve have turned to ashes...she can't control the cracks in the dam....each light of day shows more lies....each lie is another crack....Des..

just my opinion but i do not think cindy and george are evil they are just in deep denial ....to admit casey is lying is to admit that their precious little one is gone forever........i know they are wrong for not knocking the stuffing out of casey to get the truth but to judge them this harshly when we have not been in their shoes - a nightmare no one should ever have to live through- again i know this is not popular opinion... sorry if i offend anyone by saying this

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: October 06, 2008, 12:45:03 AM »

I dont know why but something keeps telling me that Casey did put Caylee in the water....Maybe when they search that river tomorrow with the rope  it will be helpful in this case......I hope so I am so ready for Casey to get arrested again.........Murderer     thats all she is..........

HH...hope Ya feel much better soon...you look so pale...

I deeply believe that Caylee will be found soon...all our Prayers will be answered...then...those monsters will have to answer...they are just the biggest pack of liers...Cindy and George will not come through this unscathed....Des

I hope you are right, some others disagree.  Do you know something?
Hello  My....bout time you came out of hiding lol......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: October 06, 2008, 12:46:25 AM »

sorry i combined the my reply with des comment
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: October 06, 2008, 12:46:33 AM »

In a late night rant last night, I posed the question about GRANDPARENTS. Who would you choose to defend, your own daughter or son (who was known to you as a 'neer-do-well or your grandchild. I would bet 95%+ of grandparents would side with the grandchild over their own child.

All I know is...my Gramma sided with me as a baby/child over my egg donor....does that help with your poll Wreck...have missed Ya!....Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: October 06, 2008, 12:48:18 AM »

sorry i combined the my reply with des comment

LOL...is OK Joy Joy.....Des Wink

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: October 06, 2008, 12:50:31 AM »

In a late night rant last night, I posed the question about GRANDPARENTS. Who would you choose to defend, your own daughter or son (who was known to you as a 'neer-do-well or your grandchild. I would bet 95%+ of grandparents would side with the grandchild over their own child.

All I know is...my Gramma sided with me as a baby/child over my egg donor....does that help with your poll Wreck...have missed Ya!....Des

Des, I'm glad to know you are feeling better these days! It is how your "mom" wants you to be!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: October 06, 2008, 12:50:43 AM »

Oh.....The phychic  detective thing that was on last night about Natalie.....That woman scared the crap out of me.......had I been on that beach with her I would have started running.>>>

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: October 06, 2008, 12:51:22 AM »

I feel it's getting very close to the time...that they will start turning on each other...like a shark feeding frenzy...the skeletons are pushing the closet door open....faster than Cindy can hammer nails to keep it closed...I think George will be the first to break....all the aces Cindy *thinks* she has up her sleeve have turned to ashes...she can't control the cracks in the dam....each light of day shows more lies....each lie is another crack....Des..

just my opinion but i do not think cindy and george are evil they are just in deep denial ....to admit casey is lying is to admit that their precious little one is gone forever........i know they are wrong for not knocking the stuffing out of casey to get the truth but to judge them this harshly when we have not been in their shoes - a nightmare no one should ever have to live through- again i know this is not popular opinion... sorry if i offend anyone by saying this

Not offended at all Joy Joy...I've just been down so many roads with this case...read documents until I thought my eyes would melt...and talked to so many ppl *involved* with the case....that I don't think there is anything good about the whole dammned family...but...we are all entitled to our personal opinions...and I respect yours....Des

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: October 06, 2008, 12:53:05 AM »

YES Klaas....THANK YOU!!!  I wubs my widdle kitty and pwumkin...oops channeling Elmer Fudd again...Des Wink

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: October 06, 2008, 12:56:21 AM »

I forgot to mention something of importance, I feel....
Casey tells more lies than truths.
LP had mentioned that u have 2 take "parts" of her statements for tiny truths.

In one of her earlier statments she mentioned J. Blanchard Park as one of Caylee's
most favorite places to play at. My gut has always told me the baby is there, by the water, and 1 shoe  caught on a limb when she was laid to rest by the psycho queen. Caylee deserves to be laid to rest with dignity, and so does Natalee.

I watched as they buried Riley, (Baby Grace) . She is buried approx. 12 mi. from me. It was sad, but a wonderful feeling of closure and relief, that "they" are at peace, and not lost somewhere !Sad as these cases are, the peace comes when they are peacefully laid to rest. That felt almost as good as having justice for them.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: October 06, 2008, 12:56:26 AM »

Des, I'm glad to know you are feeling better these days! It is how your "mom" wants you to be!

TY Wreck...still a lot to do...I'm writting a book on her Final Great Journey...my Dear Daughter thinks it will be good for me....Larry the owner of the funeral home is coming over this week...along with 2 of her Navy Lady Pals...both in their 80's to help me put Mom in tiny little zip lock baggies with return envelopes and help me get her all ready to mail her to all the Wonderful Folks who have volunteered to help with Her Final Great Adventure....Des...

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: October 06, 2008, 12:57:21 AM »

Not offended at all Joy Joy...I've just been down so many roads with this case...read documents until I thought my eyes would melt...and talked to so many ppl *involved* with the case....that I don't think there is anything good about the whole dammned family...but...we are all entitled to our personal opinions...and I respect yours....Des

i undrerstand - i guess i am just looking at the video and pictures  - and it seems cindy really loved that little girl - maybe she isn't being sane right now in regards to her psycho daughter- maybe she is not capable of facing reality and the death of her grand baby...i mean she wasn't able to see casey in her true light prior to this...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: October 06, 2008, 01:01:43 AM »

Where is Hatton Circule.......does anybosy know......I cant find it on google earth.....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: October 06, 2008, 01:02:31 AM »

TY Wreck...still a lot to do...I'm writting a book on her Final Great Journey...my Dear Daughter thinks it will be good for me....Larry the owner of the funeral home is coming over this week...along with 2 of her Navy Lady Pals...both in their 80's to help me put Mom in tiny little zip lock baggies with return envelopes and help me get her all ready to mail her to all the Wonderful Folks who have volunteered to help with Her Final Great Adventure....Des...

Not much to be excited about Dallas (not exactly the Naval hub of the U.S.A.) but I would be honored to help if I can!

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: October 06, 2008, 01:03:54 AM »

Oh.....The phychic  detective thing that was on last night about Natalie.....That woman scared the crap out of me.......had I been on that beach with her I would have started running.>>>

I hear you ! I think I may have had a stroke or coronary !

Were u seeing someone other Joran who did that, or did u feel
it was him ?

She was good though, and felt a lot of what poor Nat did.

'Gotta believe that Natalee is explaining to Caylee up there, "why bad things happen to good people."
I hope she teaches Caylee a few baton "moves !"

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: October 06, 2008, 01:07:10 AM »

I hear you ! I think I may have had a stroke or coronary !

Were u seeing someone other Joran who did that, or did u feel
it was him ?

She was good though, and felt a lot of what poor Nat did.

'Gotta believe that Natalee is explaining to Caylee up there, "why bad things happen to good people."
I hope she teaches Caylee a few baton "moves !"
Yes Im sure they are both beautiful Angels just waiting for the truth to come out........but yea.....The lady definaitly freaked me out......and I dont really know alot about that kind of stuff but just think how scared poor Natalie was if it was scaring that woman so bad.........gosh

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: October 06, 2008, 01:08:10 AM »

Not much to be excited about Dallas (not exactly the Naval hub of the U.S.A.) but I would be honored to help if I can!

Bless You Wreck....

Here is the thread that Janet started for this Adventure....all the info is there.....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3439.new#new

TY again Wreck.....Des *smooch*

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: October 06, 2008, 01:08:36 AM »

Where is Hatton Circule.......does anybosy know......I cant find it on google earth.....
::MonkeyDance::HELP  SOMEONE

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: October 06, 2008, 01:12:19 AM »

::MonkeyDance::HELP  SOMEONE

Hands HH snifter of Crown Royal.....sorry that's the best I can do....Des Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.