April 28, 2024, 03:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413968 times)
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: October 06, 2008, 01:14:14 AM »

Where is Hatton Circule.......does anybosy know......I cant find it on google earth.....
::MonkeyDance::HELP  SOMEONE

Here maybe?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Hatton+Circle,+Orlando,+FL&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: October 06, 2008, 01:15:22 AM »

Where is Hatton Circule.......does anybosy know......I cant find it on google earth.....
::MonkeyDance::HELP  SOMEONE

Not sure if this is what you want:

http://maps.google.com/maps?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS278&q=hatton+circle+orlando&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: October 06, 2008, 01:16:50 AM »

signing off - good night everyone
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: October 06, 2008, 01:17:26 AM »

JINX

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #724 on: October 06, 2008, 01:19:37 AM »

signing off - good night everyone

Sleep with the Angels......

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: October 06, 2008, 01:25:30 AM »

LOL....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: October 06, 2008, 01:46:24 AM »

Personal Observation...

Cindy is so much like my bio-mom...and Casy is a clone for for one of my half-sisters....the half-sis is named after my BM...so has never done anything wrong in my BM's eyes....the whole family has been controlled by BM since I can remember...the *secrets* in our closets are to be kept SECRET...at all cost...to whomever...that is my family...

This case has taken on a parallel psychological aspect for me....

My HS has ruined so many other's lives with her games and lies...my BM will..no matter what....back her up...and if the rest of the family doesn't tow the line of BM's current reality...well you're just shit out of luck...you are shunned by the whole family...and all it takes is one phone call from BM to make this happen.....for the life of me I don't understand the fear that makes everyone bow down to her demands....my therapist has explained it to me in many ways....my whole dysfunctional family...has a reality created by BM...and it is a TOTAL FACADE!

Whatever the *control* personality in the family dynamics demands...is what the whole family then must present to the *real* world....to keep the facade that the family is *normal*...and in most cases better than others in society...

These types of dynamics in a family structure...will in most cases...close them off from other parts of society/family that can't be redilly controlled by the main personality of the family...

IMOO...Cindy has spent her whole life creating and living a facade...George was never good enough...his jobs...money...possessions....Casy was never good enough...and in Cindy's own words...Caylee was a mistake...shame...is all Cindy sees in her life....pile on top of that...a domineering greedy, self centered...personality....it's like my BM..."you're for me..or against me"...attitude....this family was doomed from way way back.....

Just spilling my guts here...and letting you know why this case is so damn striking to me....Des

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #727 on: October 06, 2008, 02:02:40 AM »

Personal Observation...

Cindy is so much like my bio-mom...and Casy is a clone for for one of my half-sisters....the half-sis is named after my BM...so has never done anything wrong in my BM's eyes....the whole family has been controlled by BM since I can remember...the *secrets* in our closets are to be kept SECRET...at all cost...to whomever...that is my family...

My HS has ruined so many other's lives with her games and lies...my BM will..no matter what....back her up...and if the rest of the family doesn't tow the line of BM's current reality...well you're just shit out of luck...you are shunned by the whole family...and all it takes is one phone call from BM to make this happen.....for the life of me I don't understand the fear that makes everyone bow down to her demands....my therapist has explained it to me in many ways....my whole dysfunctional family...has a reality created by BM...and it is a TOTAL FACADE!

Whatever the *control* personality in the family dynamics demands...is what the whole family then must present to the *real* world....to keep the facade that the family is *normal*...and in most cases better than others in society...

These types of dynamics in a family structure...will in most cases...close them off from other parts of society/family that can't be redilly controlled by the main personality of the family...

IMOO...Cindy has spent her whole life creating and living a facade...George was never good enough...his jobs...money...possessions....Casy was never good enough...and in Cindy's own words...Caylee was a mistake...shame...is all Cindy sees in her life....pile on top of that...a domineering greedy, self centered...personality....it's like my BM..."you're for me..or against me"...attitude....this family was doomed from way way back.....

Just spilling my guts here...and letting you know why this case is so damn striking to me....Des

Des, if it's not too personal, what was your BM's life like, growing up? What about her parents? How were they around your BM?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: October 06, 2008, 02:14:47 AM »

Personal Observation...

Des, if it's not too personal, what was your BM's life like, growing up? What about her parents? How were they around your BM?

Lies...lies...and more lies....I din't even know about my Bio-Dad until I was 15 yrs old...and that was because of another family member who got pisses enough at BM to even tell me about it...and I went to City Hall of records and got a copy of my *real* Birth Cert. for $3.00....and then confronted BM with it 6 months later while she was beating the shit out of me...BM would never tell me the *real* truth about anyone....only her facade/truth....Des

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: October 06, 2008, 02:31:09 AM »

Heading to Monky Bunk....Cindy is the *root* of all evil...jmopo....Des...

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: October 06, 2008, 03:02:41 AM »

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/
http://kidfindersnetwork.blogspot.com/
http://www.safetyinaflash.com/  (this is their money maker, IMO)

Kid Finders Network, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization made up of volunteers dedicated to this cause

I'm tryng to find the 501(c)(3) non-profit # anyone see it?

They do have a 501 (c) 3 but I have never seen a disclosure statement.
I always try to follow the money, so I went looking to see if they filled out 990 or 990pf and I am not seeing anything.  Here is my source:
http://tfcny.fdncenter.org/search97cgi/s97_cgi?action=filtersearch&QueryZip=(kid+finders+network%2C+inc.)+%3CIN%3E+fn++%3CAND%3E+%22Fl%22+%3CIN%3E+ST++%3CAND%3E+2007*+%3CIN%3E+YR+&ResultMaxDocs=-1&Filter=990_990pf_mrg_filter.hts&ResultTemplate=990_990pf_mrg_results.hts&Collection=990_990pf_mrg_prod&SortField=fn&SortOrder=asc&ResultStart=4901&ResultCount=100&ServerKey=&AdminImagePath=%2Fsearch97admimg%2F&AdminScriptName=&fn=kid%20finders%20network,%20inc.

From this page - entered name and state then scrolled to page 50
http://tfcny.fdncenter.org/990s/990search/esearch.php

Not a tax expert, but why wouldn't they have to file? 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #731 on: October 06, 2008, 03:06:13 AM »

Personal Observation...

Lies...lies...and more lies....I din't even know about my Bio-Dad until I was 15 yrs old...and that was because of another family member who got pisses enough at BM to even tell me about it...and I went to City Hall of records and got a copy of my *real* Birth Cert. for $3.00....and then confronted BM with it 6 months later while she was beating the shit out of me...BM would never tell me the *real* truth about anyone....only her facade/truth....Des

I was over at WS looking at the thread for KC's PB that the guy downloaded, sorry I got distracted.
I'm sorry to hear about your BM, that would have been maddening, and it's very sad.  I was just wondering if her parents were anything like her?  I've often wondered about Cindy and how she became so overly concerned with her image and such a control freak.  I wonder what her parents were like?  Thanks for sharing.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: October 06, 2008, 03:32:21 AM »

Personal Observation...

Aaaaawww Des,

What you have endured at the hands of your BM is a travesty for sure.  No wonder you were Blessed with your "Mom/Aunt".  God knew just what you needed and provided for you.  If not for your trials, you wouldn't be the Wonderful YOU that we all love.  You're stronger and gentler for what you have been through.

Bless Your Heart!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: October 06, 2008, 04:40:18 AM »

I feel it's getting very close to the time...that they will start turning on each other...like a shark feeding frenzy...the skeletons are pushing the closet door open....faster than Cindy can hammer nails to keep it closed...I think George will be the first to break....all the aces Cindy *thinks* she has up her sleeve have turned to ashes...she can't control the cracks in the dam....each light of day shows more lies....each lie is another crack....Des..

just my opinion but i do not think cindy and george are evil they are just in deep denial ....to admit casey is lying is to admit that their precious little one is gone forever........i know they are wrong for not knocking the stuffing out of casey to get the truth but to judge them this harshly when we have not been in their shoes - a nightmare no one should ever have to live through- again i know this is not popular opinion... sorry if i offend anyone by saying this

Hi, new monkey!  I am new to this site, too.  Reading about this case for a long time.  I had to take some t/o.  Eyes aching, burning.  Plants not watered, cats angry and skinny.  Cobwebs forming.  Considered seniors meals on wheels though not strictly eligible. 

This site is sooo goood for getting the "firsts" and sense of humor.  I loved all the Darth Anthony pix as he attacked the protesters sign, etc.

What is also nice about this site is that jokes are ok.

What happened to Frankie? Where is Switchy?

Hi everyone!
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: October 06, 2008, 04:44:59 AM »

Heading to Monky Bunk....Cindy is the *root* of all evil...jmopo....Des...

I know what you mean.  KC will go down first.  I would expect (opinion) that Cindy would follow.

Cindy is being a reallly good mom, in a way.  Loyal, lying, etc.

I feel so sorry for her now.....now that she is not in the media eye and lying to my face and insulting everyone with get off your azzes remarks.

Alrighty, I miss talking about Lee.  Bring it on! 
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: October 06, 2008, 04:48:17 AM »

Kid Finders Network, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization made up of volunteers dedicated to this cause

I always try to follow the money, so I went looking to see if they filled out 990 or 990pf and I am not seeing anything.  Here is my source:
http://tfcny.fdncenter.org/search97cgi/s97_cgi?action=filtersearch&QueryZip=(kid+finders+network%2C+inc.)+%3CIN%3E+fn++%3CAND%3E+%22Fl%22+%3CIN%3E+ST++%3CAND%3E+2007*+%3CIN%3E+YR+&ResultMaxDocs=-1&Filter=990_990pf_mrg_filter.hts&ResultTemplate=990_990pf_mrg_results.hts&Collection=990_990pf_mrg_prod&SortField=fn&SortOrder=asc&ResultStart=4901&ResultCount=100&ServerKey=&AdminImagePath=%2Fsearch97admimg%2F&AdminScriptName=&fn=kid%20finders%20network,%20inc.

No need to duplicate work!  BTW not 501c.  There are two threads at WS, one regarding donations and another with factual documents / texts.

Share the "love" we have for the Anthonys.  : )
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #736 on: October 06, 2008, 04:55:27 AM »

If I'm reading Grande's phone call spread sheet correctly....Casey called home at 7:45 am on 6/16.I have to believe that the investigators have this already figured out....I have to believe they have most of the Anthony's lies uncovered.

Great Catch!!!

Karma ... when did Cindy state that she tucked Casey and Caylee into bed on the evening of June 15th?  Was that claim included in the recently released statements?

Also ... George said nothing to Greta about the morning of June 16th.  He began his story about his encounter with his daughter and grandaughter at 12:50 PM.  Granted ... Greta did inquire as to the last time he saw Caylee.

Janet
_______

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Janet,I don't remember hearing that about Cindy tucking Caylee and Casey into bed but I probably missed it.I would think that would be in the Greta interview?I did notice that George said nothing about the morning of 6/16,like Caylee being up early(like normal kids do),eating breakfast.George makes it sound like Caylee woke up late and stayed in her Mama's bedroom till it was time to leave.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: October 06, 2008, 04:57:19 AM »

Hi, Klass, please refer above regarding "work" on the charity.  It is one of the reasons it shut down and was reassigned.....There is ongoing work at WS, with members who either are attorneys or bankers.  : )  They are also looking at LA as the paypal guy who claims the trust will not accept donations directly but only thru his account.  Kraus (ahole) showed closing balances for all accounts in August and was so proud of himself.  What is he, a dunce?

Join in with them, no need to start up all over again!
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: October 06, 2008, 05:02:36 AM »

If I'm reading Grande's phone call spread sheet correctly....Casey called home at 7:45 am on 6/16.I have to believe that the investigators have this already figured out....I have to believe they have most of the Anthony's lies uncovered.

Great Catch!!!

Ha ha.  On that Father's Day evening, just after CA chokes KC over a fight about money (stolen from GP's accounts), all is good and CA tucks in KC and Caylee for the night.  La la la.  : )  Hears them sleeping *crickets*  The Next day, George has a memory as he is watcing tv, during his favorite food program that it was a normal day like any other.....Except they weren't there at all.    Why?

Karma ... when did Cindy state that she tucked Casey and Caylee into bed on the evening of June 15th?  Was that claim included in the recently released statements?

Also ... George said nothing to Greta about the morning of June 16th.  He began his story about his encounter with his daughter and grandaughter at 12:50 PM.  Granted ... Greta did inquire as to the last time he saw Caylee.

Janet
_______

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Janet,I don't remember hearing that about Cindy tucking Caylee and Casey into bed but I probably missed it.I would think that would be in the Greta interview?I did notice that George said nothing about the morning of 6/16,like Caylee being up early(like normal kids do),eating breakfast.George makes it sound like Caylee woke up late and stayed in her Mama's bedroom till it was time to leave.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: October 06, 2008, 05:09:37 AM »

No need to duplicate work!  BTW not 501c.  There are two threads at WS, one regarding donations and another with factual documents / texts.

Share the "love" we have for the Anthonys.  : )

Good Morning Monkeys and welcome Mrs. Peel.

My information points to KFN as a legitimate 501 (c) 3 charity.

They are listed with IRS as a charity
http://www.irs.gov/app/pub-78/search.do?indexOfFirstRow=75&resultsPerPage=25&deductibility=all&indexOfFirstRow=50&isDescending=false&dispatchMethod=search&country=USA&nameSearchTypeStarts=false&names=kid+finders&nameSearchTypeAll=false&state=FL&sortColumn=name&city=

and  at

http://www.littleengine.com/biz/kid-finders-network-inc

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.