April 28, 2024, 12:56:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413956 times)
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: October 06, 2008, 05:09:59 AM »

Really, it was all BS.  The one thing I really like about GA is that he is a horrible liar.  He is uncomfortable (see GVA, see post jailhouse tapes with the raised eyebrows and elaborate gestures, as in hoo-ha!).  When Cindy is not around or he thinks she won't hear about it (LE interview or garage convo) he is much more on the ball.  He loves Cindy, doesn't want to lose her.  Hammers forever, but that is the way it is for him as I see it. 

Hopefully, though, both will cooperate FULLY vs this bs GA and CA are doing if they want to keep out of jail for obstruction and destroying evidence.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #741 on: October 06, 2008, 05:13:33 AM »

I never heard the door closed part,I only heard her say she heard Caylee and Casey in Casey's room the morning of 6/16.That might have been in the Greta interview.
I think that the only thing she was hearing was the voices in her head.

Honestly, both of my parents, when we go home to visit, they knock once then open the door and say "Just popping in to check on you" or "Just wanted to say Goodmorning/night"...

I think this was Cindy's pathetic attempt at a cover for Casey.  I can not see Cindy not popping her head in if Casey and Caylee were awake..she is too controling.
I agree Dolce
So Casey was calling home on 6/16 at 7:45 am and not at home like her so called parent's stated.George and Cindy both know what happened to their sweet little grand daughter and they both knew as early as June 15th.
I can't stand any of them!

Do they ever say what time George got up that morning, or normally got up? I vaguely remember hearing that he usually got up at 8:30 or so.
Flossy,I haven't read or heard anywhere as to what time George got up on 6/16.Seems like George just started his day at around 12:30 pm while watching the news on the food network.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: October 06, 2008, 05:15:33 AM »

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/
http://kidfindersnetwork.blogspot.com/
http://www.safetyinaflash.com/  (this is their money maker, IMO)

Kid Finders Network, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization made up of volunteers dedicated to this cause

There are others with similar names to confuse the public.  One of the scams the A's are working is to get money for things that were donated by KFN (t-shirts) and charge $5-$10 for them.  Also, GA took supplies set aside for TES from Staples.  They had to find the money for it.  The Anthonys are such frigging losers.

I'm tryng to find the 501(c)(3) non-profit # anyone see it?

They do have a 501 (c) 3 but I have never seen a disclosure statement.
I always try to follow the money, so I went looking to see if they filled out 990 or 990pf and I am not seeing anything.  Here is my source:
http://tfcny.fdncenter.org/search97cgi/s97_cgi?action=filtersearch&QueryZip=(kid+finders+network%2C+inc.)+%3CIN%3E+fn++%3CAND%3E+%22Fl%22+%3CIN%3E+ST++%3CAND%3E+2007*+%3CIN%3E+YR+&ResultMaxDocs=-1&Filter=990_990pf_mrg_filter.hts&ResultTemplate=990_990pf_mrg_results.hts&Collection=990_990pf_mrg_prod&SortField=fn&SortOrder=asc&ResultStart=4901&ResultCount=100&ServerKey=&AdminImagePath=%2Fsearch97admimg%2F&AdminScriptName=&fn=kid%20finders%20network,%20inc.

From this page - entered name and state then scrolled to page 50
http://tfcny.fdncenter.org/990s/990search/esearch.php

Not a tax expert, but why wouldn't they have to file? 

No need to duplicate work!  BTW not 501c.  There are two threads at WS, one regarding donations and another with factual documents / texts.

Share the "love" we have for the Anthonys.  : )

Good Morning Monkeys and welcome Mrs. Peel.

My information points to KFN as a legitimate 501 (c) 3 charity.

They are listed with IRS as a charity
http://www.irs.gov/app/pub-78/search.do?indexOfFirstRow=75&resultsPerPage=25&deductibility=all&indexOfFirstRow=50&isDescending=false&dispatchMethod=search&country=USA&nameSearchTypeStarts=false&names=kid+finders&nameSearchTypeAll=false&state=FL&sortColumn=name&city=

and  at

http://www.littleengine.com/biz/kid-finders-network-inc
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: October 06, 2008, 05:17:32 AM »

Just to make sure we're clear, all the Caylee donation sites are NOT 501c's.

:
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: October 06, 2008, 05:24:09 AM »

Uh, hello?  Hello?

Good night.  It's late here even for this PST monkey.

See ya later!
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: October 06, 2008, 05:25:41 AM »

I never heard the door closed part,I only heard her say she heard Caylee and Casey in Casey's room the morning of 6/16.That might have been in the Greta interview.
I think that the only thing she was hearing was the voices in her head.

Honestly, both of my parents, when we go home to visit, they knock once then open the door and say "Just popping in to check on you" or "Just wanted to say Goodmorning/night"...

See above.  : )  Nighties! 

I think this was Cindy's pathetic attempt at a cover for Casey.  I can not see Cindy not popping her head in if Casey and Caylee were awake..she is too controling.
I agree Dolce
So Casey was calling home on 6/16 at 7:45 am and not at home like her so called parent's stated.George and Cindy both know what happened to their sweet little grand daughter and they both knew as early as June 15th.
I can't stand any of them!

Do they ever say what time George got up that morning, or normally got up? I vaguely remember hearing that he usually got up at 8:30 or so.
Flossy,I haven't read or heard anywhere as to what time George got up on 6/16.Seems like George just started his day at around 12:30 pm while watching the news on the food network.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: October 06, 2008, 05:30:27 AM »

This forensic psychology report on Casey is probably the scariest thing I have ever read. I am sure that anyone into psycholgy will understand far more than I do as a lay person. Here are some snippets from the article:

Psychological Analysis of Casey using BRACE Character Profile™  system by Russell L Smith, M.S., HSP-PA, NCP

Based on her BRACE Character Profile™, Casey Anthony is self-centered, self-justifying and self-promotional. It is all learned behavior, but there appears to be some type of memory dysfunction, not a matter of not knowing the difference between the truth and a lie, but rather not caring or not expecting to be caught or held responsible, perhaps aided by episodes of acute substance abuse. There is a semblance of confabulation and indifference to others or the truth, but there is something else.

There is an intentional quality to her indifference, a deliberate manipulation of others, a calculated purpose that affords her some type of personal reinforcement. Perhaps media coverage, perhaps the fame and fortune some are trying to cultivate through her, perhaps. In order to better understand Casey Anthony, her profile was correlated with several other profiles of characters (fictional and non-fictional) and prototypical types (serial killers, spies, etc.) already in the BRACE Character Profile™ database.

Casey Anthony correlates negatively with the DSM-III-R Sadistic Personality Disorder, but positively with the DSM-IV-TR Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. She correlates positively with secretive, manipulative types such as Jeffery Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy and Dennis Lynn Rader, but not with Joel Rifkin (Asperger's Disorder), Edmund Kemper III, or the sophisticated Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Asperger's Disorder is further ruled-out by a significant negative correlation with the infamous fictional character, Jason, from the Friday the 13th movie series. It is noteworthy that there is a significant positive correlation with the self-made media celebrity John Mark Karr and with the fictional character, Kia, of Jack Osborne's novella, BLOOD RED: Genesis of a Psychopath.

Addendum

Editor: One thing that remains unaddressed, at least from a layperson's view (i.e., the people who will be reading this), is whether Casey murdered her daughter, as opposed to an accident or giving her to someone. While that is a pretty risky speculation, one could couch it, along with how she may have carried "it" out, in probabilities. Anyway, just a thought. What do you think?

Russell: Keeping in mind that this is pure speculation, the current findings certainly indicate that Casey is lying, and the current evidence as reported by LE indicates that Caylee is dead. We know that Casey engaged in high risk behaviors (e.g., alcohol and other substance abuse) and that she exposed Caylee to related high risk situations, such as allowing her to sleep in the same bed as she and her boyfriend(s). We also know that Casey is an exceptionally self-centered person who would be jealous of losing any attention to Caylee and who would begrudge the time and attention she had to provide Caylee. Unfortunately, I can imagine quite a few scenarios based on these general factors. Actually, until LE reported evidence of Caylee's death, I suspected an elaborate hoax by the Anthony family to defraud the public for monetary gains. I am still not convinced that it is not such a hoax that somehow got out of hand. For example, perhaps a staged kidnapping went bad when Casey got drunk and left Caylee in the trunk too long. Perhaps Casey simply left Caylee in a hot car too long while partying or passed-out. Given Casey's lifestyle and Caylee's exposure to it, I have no doubt that Caylee attracted the attention of pedophiles. There are any number of scenarios in which Caylee could have died at the hands of one or more pedophiles, and some related speculations will not be detailed here. Of course, there are some rather strange family dynamics that could lead most anywhere. Finally, given Casey's remarkably poor judgment and the level of self-centered anger she expressed in some of her phone calls, Caylee's death may have been a matter of a drunken Casey going into a narcissistic rage or simply deciding to make her own life easier.

http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/9/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #747 on: October 06, 2008, 05:54:57 AM »

that's how it appears kiahj, I tried finding the maps today but I don't think the long/lat had been done on those dates, KC was driving all over everywhere, when I was reading those maps that were done, I was wishing that they had broken lines with arrows showing the direction of all the pings in the order they took place as my eyes were crossing trying to keep track of all the bouncing around & just thought that broken lines, different colors with occassional arrows, like Rob had done for us in the NH maps & klaas too were easy for the geographically challenged like myself.
I was thinking that George and Cindy(and maybe Lee)were in coverup mode and any of them could have taken Casey's phone(s)and driven around with it.....just to confuse the timelines.George used to be LE,he would know all about phone towers and pings.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: October 06, 2008, 06:42:51 AM »

This forensic psychology report on Casey is probably the scariest thing I have ever read. I am sure that anyone into psycholgy will understand far more than I do as a lay person. Here are some snippets from the article:

Psychological Analysis of Casey using BRACE Character Profile™  system by Russell L Smith, M.S., HSP-PA, NCP

Based on her BRACE Character Profile™, Casey Anthony is self-centered, self-justifying and self-promotional. It is all learned behavior, but there appears to be some type of memory dysfunction, not a matter of not knowing the difference between the truth and a lie, but rather not caring or not expecting to be caught or held responsible, perhaps aided by episodes of acute substance abuse. There is a semblance of confabulation and indifference to others or the truth, but there is something else.

There is an intentional quality to her indifference, a deliberate manipulation of others, a calculated purpose that affords her some type of personal reinforcement. Perhaps media coverage, perhaps the fame and fortune some are trying to cultivate through her, perhaps. In order to better understand Casey Anthony, her profile was correlated with several other profiles of characters (fictional and non-fictional) and prototypical types (serial killers, spies, etc.) already in the BRACE Character Profile™ database.

Casey Anthony correlates negatively with the DSM-III-R Sadistic Personality Disorder, but positively with the DSM-IV-TR Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. She correlates positively with secretive, manipulative types such as Jeffery Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy and Dennis Lynn Rader, but not with Joel Rifkin (Asperger's Disorder), Edmund Kemper III, or the sophisticated Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Asperger's Disorder is further ruled-out by a significant negative correlation with the infamous fictional character, Jason, from the Friday the 13th movie series. It is noteworthy that there is a significant positive correlation with the self-made media celebrity John Mark Karr and with the fictional character, Kia, of Jack Osborne's novella, BLOOD RED: Genesis of a Psychopath.

Addendum

Editor: One thing that remains unaddressed, at least from a layperson's view (i.e., the people who will be reading this), is whether Casey murdered her daughter, as opposed to an accident or giving her to someone. While that is a pretty risky speculation, one could couch it, along with how she may have carried "it" out, in probabilities. Anyway, just a thought. What do you think?

Russell: Keeping in mind that this is pure speculation, the current findings certainly indicate that Casey is lying, and the current evidence as reported by LE indicates that Caylee is dead. We know that Casey engaged in high risk behaviors (e.g., alcohol and other substance abuse) and that she exposed Caylee to related high risk situations, such as allowing her to sleep in the same bed as she and her boyfriend(s). We also know that Casey is an exceptionally self-centered person who would be jealous of losing any attention to Caylee and who would begrudge the time and attention she had to provide Caylee. Unfortunately, I can imagine quite a few scenarios based on these general factors. Actually, until LE reported evidence of Caylee's death, I suspected an elaborate hoax by the Anthony family to defraud the public for monetary gains. I am still not convinced that it is not such a hoax that somehow got out of hand. For example, perhaps a staged kidnapping went bad when Casey got drunk and left Caylee in the trunk too long. Perhaps Casey simply left Caylee in a hot car too long while partying or passed-out. Given Casey's lifestyle and Caylee's exposure to it, I have no doubt that Caylee attracted the attention of pedophiles. There are any number of scenarios in which Caylee could have died at the hands of one or more pedophiles, and some related speculations will not be detailed here. Of course, there are some rather strange family dynamics that could lead most anywhere. Finally, given Casey's remarkably poor judgment and the level of self-centered anger she expressed in some of her phone calls, Caylee's death may have been a matter of a drunken Casey going into a narcissistic rage or simply deciding to make her own life easier.

It seems as though this person has kc pegged.  I'm sure others would have been disposed of as well, with time.

My puter is down so i'm on hubby's.  Hopefully I can get it repaired today.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: October 06, 2008, 06:50:46 AM »

Good morning everybody!  Hi Karma!  Good 2CU!  Ok, this is just a random question!  Did the Anthony's have a freezer in their garage?  I think it is bizarre that she shows up with frozen food the morning Tony picks her up.  Was it because something else was in the freezer with it...........? ugh I hate to go there but I think it is bizarre that she showed up with frozen foods.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: October 06, 2008, 06:55:50 AM »

Good Morning Mammy & Sharon.

Hope the puter is fixed quick for you Mammy.

Sharon, they did have a freezer in the garage. I can't see her taking the chance of putting Caylee in there, knowing Cindy could access it at any time. It would also smell like decomp in the freezer. This I know for a fact from the morgue.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: October 06, 2008, 07:04:33 AM »

Good Morning Mammy & Sharon.

Hope the puter is fixed quick for you Mammy.

Sharon, they did have a freezer in the garage. I can't see her taking the chance of putting Caylee in there, knowing Cindy could access it at any time. It would also smell like decomp in the freezer. This I know for a fact from the morgue.

Good morning Mrskub!  Hmmm what if a certain cop helped move the body from the playhouse or backyard immediately into a trashbag, then the freezer?  This frozen bag would leave a wet imprint on the floor of the trunk, especially if it had been snagged open..  It could have been hidden overnight in the freezer.  We barely open our extra freezer unless it is for extra ice, meat, etc.   But, I've smelled that smell - so I know what you mean.  Hmmmmm it still bugs me.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: October 06, 2008, 07:06:26 AM »

Dozens pray for Caylee Anthony's safe return

Hope abounded Sunday night at a Conway-area church as about 80 people gathered to pray, sing and light candles for missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, thanked the crowd for its support and told it how difficult the past months of worry have been. Friday, for instance, "I think I cried probably 23 out of 24 hours," Cindy Anthony said.

Caylee was reported missing in mid-July, and her mother, Casey, this month was named a suspect in the disappearance.

Nonetheless, the couple encouraged people to keep their faith that Caylee, 3, would return safely to her family in east Orange County. Cindy Anthony also said they should not believe media coverage of the case -- presumably the reporting of investigators' suggestion that Caylee may be dead -- that she says is "fabricated."

"It's going to take a lot of you guys' positive thinking to bring her home," she said.

Cindy Anthony read a poem for the first time that a stranger, moved by the family's plight, gave to her husband. The couple vowed to read it twice a day until the toddler returns. "Please bring Caylee home," it began.

The 35-minute service ended with singing and the lighting of candles, which supporters waved in the air.

"We're trying just to encourage them," said Shane Stutzman, pastor at Eastside Baptist Church, where the vigil was held. "Encouragement goes a long way."

Previously, vigils were held in front of the Anthonys' home, but the location was moved to deter protesters who have denounced the family and demanded that Casey Anthony cooperate with detectives.

Outside the church, the message was supportive.

Find Caylee!" read writing on one car window, which had pink and blue hearts drawn on it.

"Support Casey Anthony."

"We (heart) Caylee."

"Team Caylee."

Sherri Anderson, 46, of Orlando said she came to show support for the Anthonys, who have been attending services at the church. "I feel honored that God told them to come to this church," said Anderson, who wore a helpfindcaylee.com wristband. "There's still hope, and God can do amazing things."

In other news in the case, the volunteer group Texas EquuSearch could be back in the area by the end of next week to again look for Caylee.

Mandy Albritton of the mounted search-and-recovery team said Orange Sheriff Kevin Beary wants the group to finish the job it began in late August.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee0608oct06,0,6848118.story

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #753 on: October 06, 2008, 07:58:41 AM »

Hmm, I wonder if George was hawking t-shirts and bracelets at the church?  Something tells me he probably was.  A missing Caylee sure has been a big money maker for that family.

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #754 on: October 06, 2008, 08:35:05 AM »

Addendum

Morning monkeys. Thanks for posting this mrskub. Weird. I never considered the foiled fake kidnapping scenario -- other than "Zanny the Nanny" of course! Maybe Casey was staging something to get money from her parents and it went wrong. Hmmm.

At any rate, is she in jail yet? It's about time for her to go. I'm hoping by the end of the week.

I remember you, Caylee.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: October 06, 2008, 08:42:59 AM »

Dozens pray for Caylee Anthony's safe return

Hope abounded Sunday night at a Conway-area church as about 80 people gathered to pray, sing and light candles for missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, thanked the crowd for its support and told it how difficult the past months of worry have been. Friday, for instance, "I think I cried probably 23 out of 24 hours," Cindy Anthony said.

Caylee was reported missing in mid-July, and her mother, Casey, this month was named a suspect in the disappearance.

Nonetheless, the couple encouraged people to keep their faith that Caylee, 3, would return safely to her family in east Orange County. Cindy Anthony also said they should not believe media coverage of the case -- presumably the reporting of investigators' suggestion that Caylee may be dead -- that she says is "fabricated."

"It's going to take a lot of you guys' positive thinking to bring her home," she said.

Cindy Anthony read a poem for the first time that a stranger, moved by the family's plight, gave to her husband. The couple vowed to read it twice a day until the toddler returns. "Please bring Caylee home," it began.

The 35-minute service ended with singing and the lighting of candles, which supporters waved in the air.

"We're trying just to encourage them," said Shane Stutzman, pastor at Eastside Baptist Church, where the vigil was held. "Encouragement goes a long way."

Previously, vigils were held in front of the Anthonys' home, but the location was moved to deter protesters who have denounced the family and demanded that Casey Anthony cooperate with detectives.

Outside the church, the message was supportive.

Find Caylee!" read writing on one car window, which had pink and blue hearts drawn on it.

"Support Casey Anthony."

"We (heart) Caylee."

"Team Caylee."

Sherri Anderson, 46, of Orlando said she came to show support for the Anthonys, who have been attending services at the church. "I feel honored that God told them to come to this church," said Anderson, who wore a helpfindcaylee.com wristband. "There's still hope, and God can do amazing things."

In other news in the case, the volunteer group Texas EquuSearch could be back in the area by the end of next week to again look for Caylee.

Mandy Albritton of the mounted search-and-recovery team said Orange Sheriff Kevin Beary wants the group to finish the job it began in late August.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee0608oct06,0,6848118.story

MRSK Is the poem anywhere we can read??

MORNING ALL MONKEYS!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: October 06, 2008, 08:45:15 AM »

Video

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7583490&version=1&locale=EN-US

At the end of the video, the reporter states that more documents are to be released by the State's Attorney and gives an update on her trial dates.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: October 06, 2008, 08:46:00 AM »

I feel it's getting very close to the time...that they will start turning on each other...like a shark feeding frenzy...the skeletons are pushing the closet door open....faster than Cindy can hammer nails to keep it closed...I think George will be the first to break....all the aces Cindy *thinks* she has up her sleeve have turned to ashes...she can't control the cracks in the dam....each light of day shows more lies....each lie is another crack....Des..

just my opinion but i do not think cindy and george are evil they are just in deep denial ....to admit casey is lying is to admit that their precious little one is gone forever........i know they are wrong for not knocking the stuffing out of casey to get the truth but to judge them this harshly when we have not been in their shoes - a nightmare no one should ever have to live through- again i know this is not popular opinion... sorry if i offend anyone by saying this

Hi, JoyJoy... you don't offend me! I feel the same way. I know the popular opinion is to think the whole family is evil, but I just can't go that far. I don't like the way the A's have reacted at times.... but I go by what LE says, and LP and the ones who have met and talked to them... they are good people who have been thrust into a nightmare and it gets worse with every new day.
Maybe they aren't your typical close-knit family... but that does not make them evil. Of course most of us would not continue to support our children if we thought they harmed our grandchild... nor would we cover up the things they did. But... OTOH, they can't believe or accept that Casey is a killer... they have to hold on to hope that Caylee is alive somewhere. They have to believe what they feel in their hearts and who of us can fault them for that?

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: October 06, 2008, 08:46:55 AM »

Caylee's uncle lives close by.  Did anyone ever ask him if Caylee's mom ever *crashed* there?

yea, he lives like 5 minutes away, and would prob be same towers as the A's on Hopespring

This may seem silly... and maybe somebody else answered this. But if he's only 5 minutes away, has LE taken cadaver dogs around there?  Was he questioned, and if so, where is his testimony? Will he be on a witness list?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: October 06, 2008, 08:50:39 AM »

MRSK Is the poem anywhere we can read??

Lisa, I haven't seen it. I really don't know if it was even given to the press.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.