April 28, 2024, 07:27:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413992 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #800 on: October 06, 2008, 09:43:14 AM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382628/

The gorgeous Jennifer Connelly, I might add. Ok movie. I really can't recall the ending though.

Morning, Goodanmad

This is a fairly recent movie isn't it?

Hey ya little Monken,

It's 2005. My memory isn't worth crap these days.   

Mine neither! I remember reading about this movie, but I didn't see it. Was the woman a psychopath? Did anyone else see it?

No, I don't think she was. They were haunted by this little girl Natasha's  ghost and the mother ended up sacrificing herself to save her daughter. She satyed behind to be the child's "ghost mother" sort of.

So, that act of sacrifice is not something Casey would ever do. I would do it in a heartbeat to save my daughter. Casey and her selfishness just make me furious. Luckily I have low blood pressure!

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: October 06, 2008, 09:44:51 AM »

Okay, If LP is correct with the, in 10 days arrest & charges, Casey should going back to jail this week, right? Today, maybe? Fox needs to get the web cam up & running!

By the 11th if I remember correctly!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #802 on: October 06, 2008, 09:46:57 AM »

This is the last search update for the rope found..

Sunday Search Update!

Today we searched an area that was suggested to us by a Brians Dreams reader.  She met with us personally this morning, and brought us to a plausable area.  The unfortunate part of the area, was that it is county property and fenced.  We can not enter the area without permission from the county. I was unable to get in touch with anyone to get that permission, so the area could not be searched.  The information has been passed on to TES.
We then moved on to an area at the Econ Soccor Complex.  Richard, a volunteer and a team leader for TES.  He was searching down along the banks of the river and found some items of interest.
The area was submitted to LE and Richard will also be providing that information to TES to see if they can bring a boat and underwater camera to check out the area.
As of today, we are not going to be doing any organized searches while TES is in town.  Renee, Cindy, and myself are going to continue to follow leads, search areas and work the case.  We do not want to interfere with TES volunteers.  Once TES leaves, if they have not found Caylee, and this case has not been closed, we will resume our organized weekend searches.
I will post updates every time that we do go out and search.  We will be doing our searching during the week.
Thank you all for your support.  And remember we are NOT calling off the search for Caylee, just scaling back for a couple of weeks.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: October 06, 2008, 09:46:58 AM »

Goodmorning Monkeys, 

Just poking in for a few.  I always wanted to ask this question, something that may only be felt by me.  From the first day I saw Cindy Anthony on TV I thought, I think I have seen this woman on TV or somewhere before.  I don't know if she looks like some actress or she has been on some show.  Did she look familiar to anyone else??

Don't know about her looking familiar, but from the first interview I saw with her, I did not feel that she was being truthful about everything... just got the vibe that she was being deceptive...George too....

Everyone looks ready for Halloween...it is one of my fave holidays and CBB has me a cute avtar in the lounge, but I somehow feel that I would be abandoning Caylee if I change my avtar....silly, I know, but....

Not silly at all. At least some of us are thinking of Caylee, unlike Casey. I've said it before -- I would have taken her and raised her.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: October 06, 2008, 09:48:07 AM »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382628/

The gorgeous Jennifer Connelly, I might add. Ok movie. I really can't recall the ending though.

Morning, Goodanmad

This is a fairly recent movie isn't it?

Hey ya little Monken,

It's 2005. My memory isn't worth crap these days.   

Mine neither! I remember reading about this movie, but I didn't see it. Was the woman a psychopath? Did anyone else see it?

No, I don't think she was. They were haunted by this little girl Natasha's  ghost and the mother ended up sacrificing herself to save her daughter. She satyed behind to be the child's "ghost mother" sort of.

So, that act of sacrifice is not something Casey would ever do. I would do it in a heartbeat to save my daughter. Casey and her selfishness just make me furious. Luckily I have low blood pressure!

I used to, I don't anymore! i would do the same for my daughter, & my 2 granddaughters. They are our life!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: October 06, 2008, 09:49:12 AM »

Okay, If LP is correct with the, in 10 days arrest & charges, Casey should going back to jail this week, right? Today, maybe? Fox needs to get the web cam up & running!

By the 11th if I remember correctly!!!!!

Can't wait!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: October 06, 2008, 09:51:13 AM »

Sunday Search Update!

Today we searched an area that was suggested to us by a Brians Dreams reader.  She met with us personally this morning, and brought us to a plausable area.  The unfortunate part of the area, was that it is county property and fenced.  We can not enter the area without permission from the county. I was unable to get in touch with anyone to get that permission, so the area could not be searched.  The information has been passed on to TES.
We then moved on to an area at the Econ Soccor Complex.  Richard, a volunteer and a team leader for TES.  He was searching down along the banks of the river and found some items of interest.
The area was submitted to LE and Richard will also be providing that information to TES to see if they can bring a boat and underwater camera to check out the area.
As of today, we are not going to be doing any organized searches while TES is in town.  Renee, Cindy, and myself are going to continue to follow leads, search areas and work the case.  We do not want to interfere with TES volunteers.  Once TES leaves, if they have not found Caylee, and this case has not been closed, we will resume our organized weekend searches.
I will post updates every time that we do go out and search.  We will be doing our searching during the week.
Thank you all for your support.  And remember we are NOT calling off the search for Caylee, just scaling back for a couple of weeks.

Thanks, Msrocko!

Phaedrus
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: October 06, 2008, 09:52:29 AM »

Completely ot...and I am sorry!!  I need some help figuring out an ip address...someone is contacting my daughter via internet and I am not quite sure they are who they say they are....I have an ip address.....can someone please please help me obtain a location......
I am sorry this is ot, but it is an emergency!!!!!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: October 06, 2008, 09:52:41 AM »

Sunday Search Update!

Thanks, Msrocko!
Your welcome..Wish i could find out more for you
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: October 06, 2008, 09:55:21 AM »

Here is another link for updates on the rope from searchers..When you open this link go to search report- summaries.

http://nostoneunturned.info/search%20reports.html
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: October 06, 2008, 09:57:50 AM »

Completely ot...and I am sorry!!  I need some help figuring out an ip address...someone is contacting my daughter via internet and I am not quite sure they are who they say they are....I have an ip address.....can someone please please help me obtain a location......

maybe here

http://whatismyipaddress.com/

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: October 06, 2008, 09:59:11 AM »

http://www.dnsstuff.com/

Scroll down to the middle option where is says IPinfo and type the IP in there (where it says enter IP), then click on the arrow
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: October 06, 2008, 09:59:49 AM »

the rope -

probably attached to boat anchor. Used for tying down a boat.

that's my guess.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: October 06, 2008, 10:05:08 AM »

Here is another link for updates on the rope from searchers..When you open this link go to search report- summaries.

http://nostoneunturned.info/search%20reports.html

Got it, Thanks!

Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: October 06, 2008, 10:06:11 AM »

the rope -

probably attached to boat anchor. Used for tying down a boat.

that's my guess.

That is my first guess as well , Rob...

Good morning!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: October 06, 2008, 10:08:27 AM »

http://www.dnsstuff.com/

Thank you so much...one more question...why do I get kansas when using this search engine and Texas using others? I am so illiterate with this stuff....thanks for the assistance!
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: October 06, 2008, 10:09:19 AM »

maybe here

http://whatismyipaddress.com/
Thank you so much!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: October 06, 2008, 10:10:58 AM »

email me my address is in my profile and I will help you

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: October 06, 2008, 10:17:02 AM »

email me my address is in my profile and I will help you
just sent it...thanks much!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: October 06, 2008, 10:21:12 AM »

Klaas, Help! O/T for just a sec. I keep getting logged off in the middle of a post. It happens to me all the time. Is there a way to tell how much time you have, am I missing something? Or do I need to start writing it down? TIA

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.