April 27, 2024, 06:58:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413930 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: October 06, 2008, 10:25:23 AM »

Whew!....caught up...

Welcome all New Monkeys!

Prayers for healing to all sick Monkeys..

Sleep with the Angels to all bed bound Monkeys...

Did I leave anyone out?...BTW...the Anthony Clan SUCKS!!!

Des

Loook Des, Klaasend put me in your avi!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: October 06, 2008, 10:27:28 AM »

the rope -

probably attached to boat anchor. Used for tying down a boat.

that's my guess.

They said other items of interest.  Just wondering do the Anthony's own a boat?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: October 06, 2008, 10:28:12 AM »

I dont know why but something keeps telling me that Casey did put Caylee in the water....Maybe when they search that river tomorrow with the rope  it will be helpful in this case......I hope so I am so ready for Casey to get arrested again.........Murderer     thats all she is..........

HH...hope Ya feel much better soon...you look so pale...

I deeply believe that Caylee will be found soon...all our Prayers will be answered...then...those monsters will have to answer...they are just the biggest pack of liers...Cindy and George will not come through this unscathed....Des

I hope you are right, some others disagree.  Do you know something?

I know in my heart...the Karma Bus is heading straight for them all...and it's moving fast...Des

Destiny - I think you are right.  I get a good feeling that LE is just about done putting all their ducks in a row.

BTW, did you notice the black cat and pumpkin?
I saw the pumpkin-- I thought that A-1 had slithered in to cause trouble too !! 
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha (Cowboys almost goofed!!)

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: October 06, 2008, 10:35:45 AM »

Is there any information yet from TES as to when exactly they will be back in Orlando and where the command center will be set up at? 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: October 06, 2008, 10:38:12 AM »

Psychological Analysis of Casey using BRACE Character Profile™  system by Russell L Smith, M.S., HSP-PA, NCP

Casey Anthony correlates negatively with the DSM-III-R Sadistic Personality Disorder, but positively with the DSM-IV-TR Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. She correlates positively with secretive, manipulative types such as Jeffery Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy and Dennis Lynn Rader, but not with Joel Rifkin (Asperger's Disorder), Edmund Kemper III, or the sophisticated Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Asperger's Disorder is further ruled-out by a significant negative correlation with the infamous fictional character, Jason, from the Friday the 13th movie series. It is noteworthy that there is a significant positive correlation with the self-made media celebrity John Mark Karr and with the fictional character, Kia, of Jack Osborne's novella, BLOOD RED: Genesis of a Psychopath.

Addendum

http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/9/

First off, thank God she isn't on the Autism spectrum.. as a mother of a child with Autism (high functioning), it pleases me to know that she's one less freak somebody can associate my son's disorder with.

Secondly, if I'm reading that right, Jason is on the spectrum?    Not that I'm a big fan of the movies (I haven't even seen them all).. but I had no idea! EEK!

The entire read was VERY interesting, mrskub! Thanks for sharing it!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: October 06, 2008, 10:44:39 AM »

OOps, I accidently pushed post and had nothing to add at this time.  My throat hurts worse, I wonder if something is going around. I hope you all don't get it.   I feel like I have the MUMPS!!!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #826 on: October 06, 2008, 10:47:24 AM »

Klaas, Help! O/T for just a sec. I keep getting logged off in the middle of a post. It happens to me all the time. Is there a way to tell how much time you have, am I missing something? Or do I need to start writing it down? TIA

I'm not Klaas of course ... but  when you log in there is a drop down - you can choose to stay logged in for an hour, a day, forever ... You're probably set on an hour and that is booting you off. Hope that helps.

I remember you, Caylee.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #827 on: October 06, 2008, 10:47:37 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

I cannot believe I'm reading this - Oh wait! yes I can, it's coming from Cindy:

[Snip]

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, thanked the crowd for its support and told it how difficult the past months of worry have been. Friday, for instance, "I think I cried probably 23 out of 24 hours," Cindy Anthony said.

Caylee was reported missing in mid-July, and her mother, Casey, this month was named a suspect in the disappearance.

Nonetheless, the couple encouraged people to keep their faith that Caylee, 3, would return safely to her family in east Orange County. Cindy Anthony also said they should not believe media coverage of the case -- presumably the reporting of investigators' suggestion that Caylee may be dead -- that she says is "fabricated."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee0608oct06,0,6848118.story

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: October 06, 2008, 10:48:27 AM »

Aw, I have nothing to add either, but I came across this photo this morning.  You may have seen it, but I had not and thought I would share... what a little sweetie pie, surrounded by all of her stuffed friends...

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: October 06, 2008, 10:51:01 AM »

Klaas, Help! O/T for just a sec. I keep getting logged off in the middle of a post. It happens to me all the time. Is there a way to tell how much time you have, am I missing something? Or do I need to start writing it down? TIA

I'm not Klaas of course ... but  when you log in there is a drop down - you can choose to stay logged in for an hour, a day, forever ... You're probably set on an hour and that is booting you off. Hope that helps.

Thanks, It is an hour!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: October 06, 2008, 10:52:38 AM »

Aw, I have nothing to add either, but I came across this photo this morning.  You may have seen it, but I had not and thought I would share... what a little sweetie pie, surrounded by all of her stuffed friends...

Reminds me of E.T. when he was in the closet! So sad, 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #831 on: October 06, 2008, 10:52:39 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

I cannot believe I'm reading this - Oh wait! yes I can, it's coming from Cindy:

[Snip]

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, thanked the crowd for its support and told it how difficult the past months of worry have been. Friday, for instance, "I think I cried probably 23 out of 24 hours," Cindy Anthony said.

Caylee was reported missing in mid-July, and her mother, Casey, this month was named a suspect in the disappearance.

Nonetheless, the couple encouraged people to keep their faith that Caylee, 3, would return safely to her family in east Orange County. Cindy Anthony also said they should not believe media coverage of the case -- presumably the reporting of investigators' suggestion that Caylee may be dead -- that she says is "fabricated."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee0608oct06,0,6848118.story

Who does she want us to believe? Casey? Good gravy. She makes me ill.

I remember you, Caylee.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: October 06, 2008, 10:52:52 AM »

OOps, I accidently pushed post and had nothing to add at this time.  My throat hurts worse, I wonder if something is going around. I hope you all don't get it.   I feel like I have the MUMPS!!!!

I know how you feel A-1 I have a dr appt in 30 min's I even started pukeing last night

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #833 on: October 06, 2008, 10:53:37 AM »

And this is very discouraging:

[Snip]

"Well, my dad-instinct says you never want to give up," Beary said. "But the way the evidence is looking, that's probably what's going to be down the road."

"You know, we know that something's wrong," Beary said. "We know something happened and that's why we are still building the evidential case for the future."

Bear said the evidence could play a criminal court showdown with Casey Anthony, Holfeld reported.

"Well, Florida has laws on the books like that," Beary said. "I think before anybody does anything, the state attorney, the sheriff's office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI will make sure that if that is the scenario, we will have all our ducks in a row for a good solid case."

Beary said that additional evidence is coming but he has asked investigators not to brief him until they are ready to release it.

The sheriff also said that he is hopeful that the case will come to a close before he leaves office in less than three months.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: October 06, 2008, 10:55:00 AM »

I know how you feel A-1 I have a dr appt in 30 min's I even started pukeing last night

Will you get a shot in the bottom for both of us, cuz I don't want one??????

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #835 on: October 06, 2008, 10:55:11 AM »

Oopsie forgot to post the link for the last one sorry:

http://www.local6.com/news/17624281/detail.html

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #836 on: October 06, 2008, 10:56:41 AM »

Sorry to drop sour news and run but I get to see my grandson today!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

I have new pics too from his birthday is anyone wants to see them.

Hopefully there will be news today while I'm gone.

Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #837 on: October 06, 2008, 10:58:13 AM »

Whew!....caught up...

Welcome all New Monkeys!

Did I leave anyone out?...BTW...the Anthony Clan SUCKS!!!

Des

LOL...though you just snuck in to kiss up to me...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: October 06, 2008, 11:00:48 AM »

Whew!....caught up...

Welcome all New Monkeys!

Did I 
Des

LOL...though you just snuck in to kiss up to me...Des Wink

I did.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #839 on: October 06, 2008, 11:05:32 AM »

This is NOT new!!! It is from Casey's original arrest.

In a surprising turnaround Monday, Caylee Marie's grandmother told
Eyewitness News she wants Caylee's mother Casey to know that she forgives
Casey and said, if a judge allows Casey out of jail Tuesday, she's welcome
to come back to their home if she wants to.

More flowers were delivered to Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents house
Monday. Inside, family members were fielding phone calls and emails, hoping
for leads to Caylee's whereabouts, six days after she was reported missing
and about six weeks after Caylee's mother Casey says she last saw the little
girl.

Monday, grandmother Cynthia Anthony told Eyewitness News she forgives Casey.

"For whatever she's done. Everybody, she has done something, okay. She's
holding back or whatever it is. Otherwise, Caylee would be right here with
us, so, she has done something. So I forgive her for whatever that is,"
Cynthia said Monday.

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2008-07/msg02009.html

I do not remember this. Does anyone?

TIA

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.