April 27, 2024, 04:19:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413916 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: October 06, 2008, 11:09:13 AM »

Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear at a court hearing on Friday at which eight motions will be heard.

The hearing will begin at 10:30 a.m. at the Orange County Courthouse in downtown Orlando.

Related Content: Read The Motions

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will seek copies of forensic evidence in connection with the investigation into the disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

Baez will also ask to have a defense expert inspect, test and photograph evidence in the state's custody, and he seeks the release of any investigations conducted by the Department of Children and Families in relation to the case.

Anthony has been charged with child neglect and obstructing a criminal investigation.

Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 15.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17633376/detail.html?rss=orl&psp=news
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: October 06, 2008, 11:10:42 AM »

This is NOT new!!! It is from Casey's original arrest.

In a surprising turnaround Monday, Caylee Marie's grandmother told
Eyewitness News she wants Caylee's mother Casey to know that she forgives
Casey and said, if a judge allows Casey out of jail Tuesday, she's welcome
to come back to their home if she wants to.

More flowers were delivered to Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents house
Monday. Inside, family members were fielding phone calls and emails, hoping
for leads to Caylee's whereabouts, six days after she was reported missing
and about six weeks after Caylee's mother Casey says she last saw the little
girl.

Monday, grandmother Cynthia Anthony told Eyewitness News she forgives Casey.

"For whatever she's done. Everybody, she has done something, okay. She's
holding back or whatever it is. Otherwise, Caylee would be right here with
us, so, she has done something. So I forgive her for whatever that is,"
Cynthia said Monday.

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2008-07/msg02009.html

I do not remember this. Does anyone?

TIA
No. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: October 06, 2008, 11:13:39 AM »

Janet,
Mine opens with MusicMatch for WMA files, but it's whatever program you have on your computer that opens these type files

Thank you.

I am clueless in regards to what you are attempting to convey.  I will have my son perform what I consider another one of his computer miracles.  Hopefully ... I will then be able to listen to this audio.

By the way ... where did this audio come from?  Was it included in the recently released documents.

Thanks again.

Janet

semeatthebeach

My son stopped over on his way to school (teacher) and ... downloaded this audio of Cindy  and ... I am now listening.

I do not know when the child/parent relationship changed but ... it was son who insisted I sit down beside him and watch what he was doing.

I could not believe how simple the process of downloading is.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carmenmiranda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: October 06, 2008, 11:14:24 AM »

girl.

Cynthia said Monday.

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Alt/alt.true-crime/2008-07/msg02009.html

TIA
No. 

A more interesting quote from the original article is:

Investigators said they have talked with the person who gave Casey Anthony a ride from the Amscot where she abandoned her car late last month and that person might know what happened to Caylee. Amscot won't say whether Casey tried to cash a check there.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16945143/detail.html
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: October 06, 2008, 11:14:30 AM »

girl.

Cynthia said Monday.

TIA

NO!!! I don't either!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #845 on: October 06, 2008, 11:14:57 AM »

girl.

Cynthia said Monday.

TIA
No. 

Cindy didn't expect Casey to be arrested at the time she was....that was not part of the script....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: October 06, 2008, 11:14:59 AM »

Tomm.. I don't remember that either. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: October 06, 2008, 11:17:14 AM »

How did we miss that? It sounds like what Brittany Schrieber? said on NG! Was that reported on Orlando local media?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: October 06, 2008, 11:18:30 AM »

Casey prays to revisit sites if interest in this case...PUKE....
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: October 06, 2008, 11:19:14 AM »

I dont either Tomm..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: October 06, 2008, 11:19:25 AM »

Odd man out here, I do remember reading that.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: October 06, 2008, 11:21:12 AM »

Casey Anthony is scheduled to appear at a court hearing on Friday at which eight motions will be heard.

The hearing will begin at 10:30 a.m. at the Orange County Courthouse in downtown Orlando.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will seek copies of forensic evidence in connection with the investigation into the disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

Baez will also ask to have a defense expert inspect, test and photograph evidence in the state's custody, and he seeks the release of any investigations conducted by the Department of Children and Families in relation to the case.

Anthony has been charged with child neglect and obstructing a criminal investigation.

Baez is a putz....sounds like he *knows* that Casey will be arrested again...soon.

He also sounds pretty worried about what the LE has...since Cindy said last night at the vigil that everything the LE has against Casey is all *fabricated*....Baez should really believe Cindy-face...and take on a *real* case.....JMHO...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #852 on: October 06, 2008, 11:25:34 AM »

Odd man out here, I do remember reading that.

Thank you

I found that a few days ago and was hesitant about posting it.

Gotta keep fact and fiction seperate

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: October 06, 2008, 11:25:35 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:
Hearing set to discuss motions in case against Casey Anthony 11:10 a.m.: A hearing is set Friday to discuss eight motions filed by the defense in the case against Casey Anthony -- the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie. Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed seven of the motions last Friday. Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland will hear arguments at 10:30 a.m. Anthony is charged with child neglect, filing false information to law enforcement and a slew of check-fraud charges. The 22-year-old single mother told investigators she last saw her daughter in mid-June when she left the toddler with a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. When Anthony returned later to pick up Caylee, the child and baby sitter were gone, Anthony has said. Investigators don't think the baby sitter exists. The child was reported missing on July 15.

The motions are: * Defense wants the state to release all records about its investigation into Zenaida Gonzalez. * Defense wants Anthony - who is on home confinement - to be able to visit "key points of interest in the case" to help in the search for her daughter. Baez is requesting that her travels not be made public. * Defense wants the Department of Children and Families - which did its own investigation into the child-neglect issue - to release its records. * Defense wants to inspect the polygraph exams that have or will be given to anyone related to the case. * Defense is asking for the flight manifest of Air Tran flight 862 that flew from Orlando to Atlanta on July 2. Someone reported seeing Caylee on the plane. (Investigators later located the child and the toddler was not Caylee.) * Defense wants to the state to turn over results of forensic testing, including testing on traces of chloroform allegedly found in Anthony's car and any documentation about the air sample testing done at the Body Farm at the University of Tennessee. (Authorities reported the samples showed at some point there was a decomposing body in the trunk.) * Defense wants to be able to inspect digital forensic evidence, such as computer hard drives, cell phones, SIM cards and media cards. * Defense wants the state to stop testing and handling forensic evidence until the court rules on how the testing will proceed.

Orlando Sentinel

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: October 06, 2008, 11:26:26 AM »

girl.

Cynthia said Monday.

TIA
No. 

I DO remember this...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: October 06, 2008, 11:32:07 AM »

Sorry to interrupt, but I need help in the Natalee thread.  Looking for cell phone records, please could a mod help us over there?  Thanks for allowing the interruption.  Sorry to be a pest.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: October 06, 2008, 11:33:00 AM »

Question about #3 --We all know the rest of the numbers are true--

What DNA do you think the LE allegedly found in the vehicle,residence,clothing or other items seized???

Do you think they have found more DNA in the Anthony house or on clothes I would also like to know the other items.

Or is the just wanting DNA info from the samples LE took?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: October 06, 2008, 11:34:15 AM »

Baez is a putz....sounds like he *knows* that Casey will be arrested again...soon.

He also sounds pretty worried about what the LE has...since Cindy said last night at the vigil that everything the LE has against Casey is all *fabricated*....Baez should really believe Cindy-face...and take on a *real* case.....JMHO...Des

I agree Baez has no clue....And I hope Casey isnt planning on using his stupidity to her advantage later..
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: October 06, 2008, 11:34:49 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:
Hearing set to discuss motions in case against Casey Anthony 11:10 a.m.: A hearing is set Friday to discuss eight motions filed by the defense in the case against Casey Anthony -- the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie. Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed seven of the motions last Friday. Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland will hear arguments at 10:30 a.m. Anthony is charged with child neglect, filing false information to law enforcement and a slew of check-fraud charges. The 22-year-old single mother told investigators she last saw her daughter in mid-June when she left the toddler with a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. When Anthony returned later to pick up Caylee, the child and baby sitter were gone, Anthony has said. Investigators don't think the baby sitter exists. The child was reported missing on July 15.

The motions are: * Defense wants the state to release all records about its investigation into Zenaida Gonzalez. * Defense wants Anthony - who is on home confinement - to be able to visit "key points of interest in the case" to help in the search for her daughter. Baez is requesting that her travels not be made public. * Defense wants the Department of Children and Families - which did its own investigation into the child-neglect issue - to release its records. * Defense wants to inspect the polygraph exams that have or will be given to anyone related to the case. * Defense is asking for the flight manifest of Air Tran flight 862 that flew from Orlando to Atlanta on July 2. Someone reported seeing Caylee on the plane. (Investigators later located the child and the toddler was not Caylee.) * Defense wants to the state to turn over results of forensic testing, including testing on traces of chloroform allegedly found in Anthony's car and any documentation about the air sample testing done at the Body Farm at the University of Tennessee. (Authorities reported the samples showed at some point there was a decomposing body in the trunk.) * Defense wants to be able to inspect digital forensic evidence, such as computer hard drives, cell phones, SIM cards and media cards. * Defense wants the state to stop testing and handling forensic evidence until the court rules on how the testing will proceed.

Orlando Sentinel

Now...that's funny...Des...

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: October 06, 2008, 11:35:59 AM »

TES has got to find Caylee when they come back.  I wish I lived in Orlando to help search.  I hope the citizens of Orlando come out by thousands and see finding Caylee more than likely is the only way Casey will be put away for the rest of her life.  Around 300 people are still missing from Hurricane Ike and im sure TES would be a tremendous help here in Texas.  It boils my blood that Casey could end all this but thrives on submitting so much pain on others.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.