April 28, 2024, 12:44:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413954 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: October 06, 2008, 12:51:42 PM »

"She wants to travel to places of interest"?  Sounds to me like she needs a stop at Fusian.

This isn't going to happen. Luckily, she appears before Judge Strickland, and he's the one that set the humongous bond amount. He doesn't want her out either.
I agree.....she will never get that motion granted.....they dont even want her out on house arrest and they definaitly dont want her anywhere near the places they are or have searched.....And if Caylee was kidnapped as she says why would she even think about going to these areas.....just shows how stupid they are!!!

Shes so sick! Alot of murders love to be on searches looking for victims. Sick just sick. I hope they dont play into her fantasy world.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: October 06, 2008, 12:51:49 PM »

"She wants to travel to places of interest"?  Sounds to me like she needs a stop at Fusian.

This isn't going to happen. Luckily, she appears before Judge Strickland, and he's the one that set the humongous bond amount. He doesn't want her out either.

First of all, why should she be allowed a fantasy trip around Orlando?

Second, she was let out of jail by Padilla with the hopes she would reveal the location after she had her shower, bikini wax and manicure... and where did that get anyone?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #922 on: October 06, 2008, 12:55:04 PM »

Part of me thinks...Casey wants to get out to a place where she can tell someone in person...that if she goes down...they will too....she can't do that via phone/computer...too risky...Des..

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: October 06, 2008, 12:56:54 PM »

It seems in the phone messages there are days KC is shrugging off or not wanting to see people she is close too. I think those are important days to look at. For example the days she tells Amy her dad had a stroke.

Will was crazy about KC, hes also quite a bit older than her,like 10 years or something.He propbably thought she would make a nice trophy lol.

She told amy "My dad almost had a stroke  We are still waiting for him to get checked out.  He will be (ok). He just gave my mom and me a huge scare."  Amy told detectives that Casey told her that her dad DID have a stroke.. albeit a "mini" one.  (Amy must not have remembered the "almost" part, and perhaps was later told by Casey that it was a stroke.. just a mini one.  Not that it matters, she still lied (according to George) that he was in the hospital either way.

Also, I'm wondering how many times Casey wore a flag? The pictures we've seen of her wearing one were from July 4th, right? however, on 5-25, she tells Amy "you will officially see the American flag in all its glory tonight Smile "  I'm not sure what else she might be referring to...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #924 on: October 06, 2008, 01:05:28 PM »

It seems in the phone messages there are days KC is shrugging off or not wanting to see people she is close too. I think those are important days to look at. For example the days she tells Amy her dad had a stroke.

Will was crazy about KC, hes also quite a bit older than her,like 10 years or something.He propbably thought she would make a nice trophy lol.

She told amy "My dad almost had a stroke  We are still waiting for him to get checked out.  He will be (ok). He just gave my mom and me a huge scare."  Amy told detectives that Casey told her that her dad DID have a stroke.. albeit a "mini" one.  (Amy must not have remembered the "almost" part, and perhaps was later told by Casey that it was a stroke.. just a mini one.  Not that it matters, she still lied (according to George) that he was in the hospital either way.

Also, I'm wondering how many times Casey wore a flag? The pictures we've seen of her wearing one were from July 4th, right? however, on 5-25, she tells Amy "you will officially see the American flag in all its glory tonight Smile "  I'm not sure what else she might be referring to...

The "flag" pics are from the Anything but clothes party. It was in may

I always thought it was the 4th as well.

Peace Monkeys
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: October 06, 2008, 01:06:54 PM »

yes i think 5-25 was the ABC party and she chose to wear the flag, I havent seen the July 4th pictures.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: October 06, 2008, 01:08:13 PM »

I'm looking at these text messages from Casey to Amy, that I hadn't seen before.   There's some texts on 6-15, maybe one or so on the 19th (about seeing a car with Amy), then nothing til the 24th.  I wonder how many times Amy tried to text or call her and got zero response? And who else tried to get in touch with her? And Why don't we hear of any of these people questioning her after the fact like "where were you that whole time?"

On the 27th,
a.) what seems pretty random (although they may have been discussing it already in person): "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car"
Nothing more about it via text messages from Casey.  Nothing about a squirrel (or two). And this doesn't fit with squirrels crawling up inside the hood- if that were the case, they wouldn't be plastered to the front of the car.

b.)she tells Amy that her car ran out of gas. She makes a point out of telling her this.  Most people- I would think if they ran out of gas, there's no real need to text people about it.  9 minutes after saying this, she informs Amy that this has happened to her two Fridays in a row. Where the hell is she driving (since she doesn't have a job) that she's run out of gas in a week? (Are her cell phone pings all over the place during this week?)  A smart person would ask their dad (or somebody else) for enough money to get a full tank of gas so this DOESN'T happen to them.. She's either avoiding people (who could help her) or she's an extremely poor planner. (If that's the case, she'd better to go school for a different certificate!)

The 29th, she's asking Amy if she can borrow her and her gas can.   I thought she had Amy buy her a gas can?

July 4th- texts regarding something Amy is missing (her money for the trip?). "It will turn up. No doubt." "Did you check the car just in case" "Where the hell did you put it? That's just crazy" "Do you want me to come back and help you look" "Yeah we just need to find it. Piece of mind, right"

(July 5th - a number ending with 9971- somebody texts Amy wanting to talk to Casey? Whose number is that? Ricardos?)

July 8th-  "Nice! Glad you're safe! Can't wait to get my happy ass down there!"  (Apparently still leading all of them to believe she intends to join up with them in PR, despite the fact she never bought herself a plane ticket!!)

July 15- Amy doesn't know where her camera is.. Casey says it might be at her parent's house.  Wonder if they ever found this camera? why was it at Casey's?

July 16- Again, from a number ending in 9971 (WHO- ricardo??) "The cops just called me. they have her. Where is she I sweare I will do anything for her"

Apparently Ricardo had it bad for Casey.. earlier she was going on about him and how just after she met Tony and started dating him, Ricardo was suddenly all over her..

On the 16th he (if this is him at the 9971#) is going on about how "it sucks to know it was all fake. the 1st week was all a lie".  "it was all a lie. i knew anyone couldn't like me. i myspaced her. this only happens on tv. Dusty swears this is a hoax all towards me" "how twisted is my head to be 95% in common with Casey and her be a wack job".

It goes on and on. This dude had it BAD.. and he really took all of this personally.. and he isn't the only guy she was pulling the wool over!! 

Sorry if someone else posted this, I'm just trying to catch up reading....I'm just replying as a go through...

The (#9971) is not Ricardo.....it's that guy "Will" that was gaga over Casey....Casey spent 2 days with him while Tony L. was in NY 1st week in July. I think Amy introduced him to Casey....the guy seems like he has a low self-esteem (IMO), and wishes Amy would have "worked her magic" a month sooner (before Casey hooked up with Tony L.) He should be thankin' his lucky stars he didn't meet her sooner, if you ask me.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: October 06, 2008, 01:12:06 PM »

Someone from number ending in 9293 (on July 20) states: "he should not have talked to a detective...oh well. There will be a big hole but it will help."

Jesse Grund.

Can you clarify please? 9293 is Jesse's number? Or the person texting Amy is suggesting Jesse should not have talked to a detective?

TIA! Smile

9293 is Jesse's #

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
chrisk49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: October 06, 2008, 01:12:45 PM »

July 15- Amy doesn't know where her camera is.. Casey says it might be at her parent's house.  Wonder if they ever found this camera? why was it at Casey's?

I believe she had some things (camera was one of them) mailed to Casey's parents' house. She thought she was going to be living there! Without the parents, of course.

Welcome, ferret!

JUST A THOUGHT!

Only in neuroscience is there hope for these incomplete people. The key lies in awakening the brain, which is risky because sociopaths are much more prone to seizures than the rest of the population, and that -- an uncontrolled blast of electrical discharge spreading through the brain and causing violent convulsions -- is likely to be the first response from brain pathways that, after years or even decades of silence, are suddenly flooded with impulses. But if the devices of neurosurgeons can be tweaked to avoid this shock, and all else related to this idea is workable, it's feasible that small electronic devices planted in the brain (these already exist, but are not yet being used for mental illness) could open up a closed connection.

Ya know Brandi...I thought about this whole scenario...of Casy having the Family Home *given* to her by Cin and Geo...awhile back when I first read about this...it made me wonder if Cin and Geo...were next on the list of ppl to go *POOF* out of Casey's life....just like Caylee....hmmmm...Des

Yeah, lots of people have suggested that was her plan.

Personally, I think Casey was living in a fantasy world and brought people into it with her. She never was going to have that house. She could not afford the mortgage payments!  LOL

JMO.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: October 06, 2008, 01:12:53 PM »

yes i think 5-25 was the ABC party and she chose to wear the flag, I havent seen the July 4th pictures.

I must have been mistaken about there being any July 4th pics of her in a flag..

In thinking about all of these places Casey claims Caylee went with the nanny..  fun places. Places George and Cindy would have probably loved to take Caylee themselves.  There were (as far as I know) zero pictures of Caylee at any of these amusement parks. Now, what if Cindy would have said "hey, can you get a pic of Caylee with Minnie Mouse for me?" or something..  I mean, at some point, I think Casey should have taken Caylee to at least ONE place she said the nanny took her, just to take pics- even pics of just Caylee - to satisfy any doubts that anybody would have had about Caylee being off with the nanny at every park in Orlando.  Or hell.. rented a costume of Minnie Mouse (or any other character) and had somebody take a picture of she and Caylee, just to have some kind of solid proof at a later date.  You know?   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: October 06, 2008, 01:13:09 PM »

Casey felt the flag would be in all it's glory because it was on her, and everything is about her.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: October 06, 2008, 01:15:02 PM »

Imagine the powwow of all Casey's (male)friends trying to get that timeline.....realizing she was sleeping with all of them

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: October 06, 2008, 01:18:41 PM »

First of all, why should she be allowed a fantasy trip around Orlando?

Second, she was let out of jail by Padilla with the hopes she would reveal the location after she had her shower, bikini wax and manicure... and where did that get anyone?

Rob, now that I'm thinking about this, it may be a move on Baez's part to force a speedy trial. If by some miracle, the motion was granted, that would force LE to charge her with the murder in order to jail her and keep her from being on the streets. Baez could then in turn demand a speedy trial. LE would be forced to play the cards they now hold in their hand (short of a new discovery). What did Baez have to lose by submitting the motion? Absolutely nothing. If the judge grants it, great...he gets to go to plan B. If it's denied, no loss at this point.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: October 06, 2008, 01:18:54 PM »

My response from TES after emailing them re: details of search.

Thank you so much for helping in the search for Caylee.  We will be back
in Orlando very soon, possibly by the end of the week. Keep your ears
tuned to the news for the exact date & location.  At this time, we don't
have exact details planned out.  We will be working with law enforcement
to establish dates, times and places.  We will continue to
search for Caylee as long as we possibly can.  Our little angel needs to
be brought home.

Sincerely,
Barbie Tarr
Executive Assistant
Texas EquuSearch
"Lost Is Not Alone"

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: October 06, 2008, 01:20:44 PM »

Does anyone recognize the name  Dalton Donaton..........I dont know if its a person or a street or what.......Im trying to find out.................I just think it has something to do with this case........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 06, 2008, 01:21:08 PM »

I must have been mistaken about there being any July 4th pics of her in a flag..

In thinking about all of these places Casey claims Caylee went with the nanny..  fun places. Places George and Cindy would have probably loved to take Caylee themselves.  There were (as far as I know) zero pictures of Caylee at any of these amusement parks. Now, what if Cindy would have said "hey, can you get a pic of Caylee with Minnie Mouse for me?" or something..  I mean, at some point, I think Casey should have taken Caylee to at least ONE place she said the nanny took her, just to take pics- even pics of just Caylee - to satisfy any doubts that anybody would have had about Caylee being off with the nanny at every park in Orlando.  Or hell.. rented a costume of Minnie Mouse (or any other character) and had somebody take a picture of she and Caylee, just to have some kind of solid proof at a later date.  You know?   

Maybe she chose those places to instill a pinch of guilt into her parents, to rub salt in there wounds. The Nannys doing all this fun stuff with caylee and you are not kinda thing.  Casey wouldnt of spent the money to cover her tracks with pictures and costumes she wasnt smart enough.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: October 06, 2008, 01:27:54 PM »

Does anyone recognize the name  Dalton Donaton..........I dont know if its a person or a street or what.......Im trying to find out.................I just think it has something to do with this case........

I only found the one website listed, but if you remove the N off of Donaton you get Dalton Donato which may make it a real name to look for.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: October 06, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »

Any idea what made you recall that name?  Could help us figure out where to look for it... are you saying "Dalton Donaton" as one name/work or are you asking if we recall the name "Dalton" or "Donaton" coming up? 

There is a Concepts Theresa Dalton
4526 Curry Ford Rd
Orlando, FL 32812

That comes up in google... it is a hair salon....
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: October 06, 2008, 01:29:31 PM »

Welcome new monkeys!  Ferret's like bananas???????   Mrskub, great post, answer to Rob's post......  You DA LADY!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #939 on: October 06, 2008, 01:30:02 PM »

I found this site which does mention this name in the last paragraph... this site is of a medium.

http://www.christinehamlett.com/

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.