April 27, 2024, 12:11:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 413897 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: October 06, 2008, 02:45:36 PM »

Hello to all,

Was Tony ever asked why he didn't answer any of Casey's calls late the 15th and early 16th.

Seems he answered or texted her before these dates seems strange
Didn't we hear, a long time ago that Tony was tiring of her? 

I'm sure LE has asked him

I would almost guess that his phone was off b/c all of the calls were at 0 seconds... weren't they?
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: October 06, 2008, 02:45:44 PM »

O/T
 Wall Street tumbles amid global sell-off
Traders work on the New York Stock Exchange floor, Monday Oct. 6, 2008. Wall Street tumbled again Monday, joining a sell-off around the world as fears grew that the financial crisis will cascade through economies globally despite bailout efforts by the U.S. and other governments.
 This is very bad my stocks are falling so fast

I just sent you an email Blonde!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: October 06, 2008, 02:47:11 PM »

Sorry Klaas.  I mess up my last post.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #983 on: October 06, 2008, 02:47:45 PM »

Nonetheless, the couple encouraged people to keep their faith that Caylee, 3, would return safely to her family in east Orange County. Cindy Anthony also said they should not believe media coverage of the case -- presumably the reporting of investigators' suggestion that Caylee may be dead -- that she says is "fabricated."

"It's going to take a lot of you guys' positive thinking to bring her home," she said.

ohhh - that's all it'll take - I didn't know - I'm such an idiot.

>>>snicker<<<

what a whack job. I hate that woman.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #984 on: October 06, 2008, 02:49:33 PM »

O/T
 Wall Street tumbles amid global sell-off
Traders work on the New York Stock Exchange floor, Monday Oct. 6, 2008. Wall Street tumbled again Monday, joining a sell-off around the world as fears grew that the financial crisis will cascade through economies globally despite bailout efforts by the U.S. and other governments.
 This is very bad my stocks are falling so fast

I just sent you an email Blonde!!!

you think you have it bad?

my portfolio is down 27.84% since September 1st... and that doesn't include today.

It will all come back - it always does.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #985 on: October 06, 2008, 02:50:27 PM »

Hello to all,

Was Tony ever asked why he didn't answer any of Casey's calls late the 15th and early 16th.

Thanks Klass

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #986 on: October 06, 2008, 02:51:11 PM »

Just found a great breakdown of the cell phone calls for the 15th and 16th of June. Each call lists who the call was to/from.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

There is no way that Casey spent the night of the 15th with Tony. She started calling him, non-stop from about 7pm on the 15th through 1pm the 16th. Check this out.

I'm confused. Are the calls really one right after the other or is this chart showing us her physical movements while she was on the phone? In other words, did she really call Tony L every minute from one hour to the next and he never answered -- or was she on the phone with him during that entire time and possibly driving somewhere? Sorry for my confusion!

I remember you, Caylee.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: October 06, 2008, 02:52:22 PM »

Nancy Grace is covering freaking OJ tonight! DAMN IT! I have looked forward to her show every day because of the Caylee coverage and tonight its looking like there won't be any.

!~*Mar*~!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #988 on: October 06, 2008, 02:53:40 PM »

Nonetheless, the couple encouraged people to keep their faith that Caylee, 3, would return safely to her family in east Orange County. Cindy Anthony also said they should not believe media coverage of the case -- presumably the reporting of investigators' suggestion that Caylee may be dead -- that she says is "fabricated."

"It's going to take a lot of you guys' positive thinking to bring her home," she said.

ohhh - that's all it'll take - I didn't know - I'm such an idiot.

>>>snicker<<<

what a whack job. I hate that woman.
HA!  Wow, what else have they "fabricated" Cindy??  What a piece this woman is. I think this statement just proves how much in "La La Land" she really is!

Hey Rob..how about that 26 - 21 night last night?    

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #989 on: October 06, 2008, 02:54:05 PM »

Hello to all,

I would almost guess that his phone was off b/c all of the calls were at 0 seconds... weren't they?

Seems they all live on the phone and then poof on the most important time he doesn't answer or has his phone turned off. I don't get it

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: October 06, 2008, 02:54:17 PM »

Nancy Grace is covering freaking OJ tonight! DAMN IT! I have looked forward to her show every day because of the Caylee coverage and tonight its looking like there won't be any.
That's a bummer!  Maybe she'll do half and half.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: October 06, 2008, 02:55:08 PM »

yep, just throw him under the jail and move on. oh well, at least I can get some ctach-up sleep tonight then!

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: October 06, 2008, 02:55:48 PM »

Hello to all,

Seems they all live on the phone and then poof on the most important time he doesn't answer or has his phone turned off. I don't get it
I think he had already made up his mind about her and had no reason to talk to her.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #993 on: October 06, 2008, 02:59:50 PM »

Hello to all,

I think he had already made up his mind about her and had no reason to talk to her.

I don't know about that???????????????

He picked her up when she called.....She was still welcome in his home........and she cooked for him......

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: October 06, 2008, 02:59:57 PM »

Hello to all,

June 15 and 16???? He was still talking to her and sleeping with her until July 15 or 16 -- whenever skank-o-the-year was arrested.

I remember you, Caylee.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: October 06, 2008, 03:00:35 PM »

So are you thinking, like me, that she just pulled a name out of the air and then set this woman up?  That would mean that she would have been planning this whole thing  well ahead of "the disappearance".

I have always wondered about the cop that was fired. Could she have gotten him to run ZG's plates when she went to Sawgrass Apts.? It just seems he could have helped her and may not even have realized it.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #996 on: October 06, 2008, 03:01:26 PM »

I was thinking that either they had a fight and he turned off the phone, the battery dies as it does all the time on mine because I am not very good at re-charging things...or maybe he turned it off to take a nap??
Would be interesting to ask him direct if he comes back on again.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: October 06, 2008, 03:03:49 PM »

So are you thinking, like me, that she just pulled a name out of the air and then set this woman up?  That would mean that she would have been planning this whole thing  well ahead of "the disappearance".

Here is what i think happened....though not a fully formed collection of thoughts it is a start. Remember for all this time, Casey has had a lot of time on her hands when she was alleging she was at work in which to develop, investigate and connive .

Zanny the Nanny was a fictional character from a book which Casey had read. It is a pre-teen type reading book like someone would read in middle school. She likely pulled this name from memory when having to fabricate a story for her parents as to where she was bringing Caylee on many of the days and nights when she had other friends watching her,(or she may have had Caylee with her as we have heard at Fusian or sleeping with a man of the hour).

As time passed she had to develope this lie to satisfy the increasingly frequent absences.
She may have heard the name Zenaida Gonzalez from someone, read it in the paper whatever and then "researched" this person-almost like stalking. Just a theory ......but the connection between the fictional and real is not a far reach in Casey's mind as evidenced by the Juliette Lewis reference among others........

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=zanny+the+nanny&x=0&y=0
Do we know for a fact that Casey read this book?  The first time I heard about it was from LP talking about a book from his childhood that had a Zanny the nanny and he guessed that maybe she had read it.

As the book(s ) Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One was published in 1991 and Shadows in the Water: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book Two was published in 1992 I don't think they were from his childhood. I do knw that he came forth with this information on Nancy Grace show after having the female stationed in the house with Casey.

++++++++

On Wednesday morning, Leonard Padilla, the man who helped bond Casey out of jail, spoke to FOX 35 about his time with Casey after she was released.

He says Casey told investigators that a woman named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was Caylee's nanny and was the last person who had her. She was commonly referred to as "Zanny the Nanny" by Casey and her friends.

Padilla says the reference "Zanny the Nanny" is from the book "Double Trouble Squared" which features a set of twins and their nanny.

http://tinyurl.com/4ul62q

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: October 06, 2008, 03:05:14 PM »

Fresh off the press (nothing really new to us):

FRONT PAGE HEADLINE SAYS.......CAYLEE MOM CONFESSES, her chilling words! NEW photo evidence!

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #999 on: October 06, 2008, 03:09:18 PM »

Casey Anthony arrives at the Orange County Jail for a meeting with a home-confinement officer today. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-100608,0,5040463.story

Hearing set to discuss motions in case against Casey Anthony

Sarah Lundy and Susan Jacobson

Sentinel Staff Writers

11:14 AM EDT, October 6, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES:
Hearing set to discuss motions in case against Casey Anthony
11:10 a.m.: A hearing is set Friday to discuss eight motions filed by the defense in the case against Casey Anthony -- the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed the motions last Friday. Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland will hear arguments at 10:30 a.m.

Anthony is charged with child neglect, filing false information to law enforcement and a slew of check-fraud charges. The 22-year-old single mother told investigators she last saw her daughter in mid-June when she left the toddler with a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. When Anthony returned later to pick up

Caylee, the child and baby sitter were gone, Anthony has said.

Investigators don't think the baby sitter exists.

The child was reported missing on July 15.

The motions are:

* Defense wants the state to release all records about its investigation into Zenaida Gonzalez. (because she is sueing Casey)

* Defense wants Anthony - who is on home confinement - to be able to visit "key points of interest in the case" to help in the search for her daughter. Baez is requesting that her travels not be made public.  (yeah right)

* Defense wants the Department of Children and Families - which did its own investigation into the child-neglect issue - to release its records.

* Defense wants to inspect the polygraph exams that have or will be given to anyone related to the case. (Really??  yet the Anthony family still refuses??)

* Defense is asking for the flight manifest of Air Tran flight 862 that flew from Orlando to Atlanta on July 2. Someone reported seeing Caylee on the plane. (Investigators later located the child and the toddler was not Caylee.)

* Defense wants to the state to turn over results of forensic testing, including testing on traces of chloroform allegedly found in Anthony's car and any documentation about the air sample testing done at the Body Farm at the University of Tennessee. (Authorities reported the samples showed at some point there was a decomposing body in the trunk.)

* Defense wants to be able to inspect digital forensic evidence, such as computer hard drives, cell phones, SIM cards and media cards.

* Defense wants the state to stop testing and handling forensic evidence until the court rules on how the testing will proceed. --------  (ha ha ha ha ha)

FROM THE OCT. 6 EDITION OF THE ORLANDO SENTINEL:

Hope abounded Sunday night at a Conway-area church as about 80 people gathered to pray, sing and light candles for missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, thanked the crowd for its support and told it how difficult the past months of worry have been. Friday, for instance, "I think I cried probably 23 out of 24 hours," Cindy Anthony said.

Caylee was reported missing in mid-July, and her mother, Casey, this month was named a suspect in the disappearance.

Cindy Anthony read a poem for the first time that a stranger, moved by the family's plight, gave to her husband. The couple vowed to read it twice a day until the toddler returns. "Please bring Caylee home," it began.

The 35-minute service ended with singing and the lighting of candles, which supporters waved in the air.

"We're trying just to encourage them," said Shane Stutzman, pastor at Eastside Baptist Church, where the vigil was held. "Encouragement goes a long way."

Previously, vigils were held in front of the Anthonys' home, but the location was moved to deter protesters who have denounced the family and demanded that Casey Anthony cooperate with detectives.

Outside the church, the message was supportive.

Find Caylee!" read writing on one car window, which had pink and blue hearts drawn on it.

"Support Casey Anthony."

"We (heart) Caylee."

"Team Caylee."

Sherri Anderson, 46, of Orlando said she came to show support for the Anthonys, who have been attending services at the church. "I feel honored that God told them to come to this church," said Anderson, who wore a helpfindcaylee.com wristband. "There's still hope, and God can do amazing things."

In other news in the case, the volunteer group Texas EquuSearch could be back in the area by the end of next week to again look for Caylee.

Mandy Albritton of the mounted search-and-recovery team said Orange Sheriff Kevin Beary wants the group to finish the job it began in late August.

My comments in red above

God i cant stand to see her in that shirt! It boils my blood every time i see it!  It amazes me also that the anthonys have support(ie the vigil with people and their "support casey anthony" on their cars) I cant understand with the evidence thats out there, how anyone can believe a word they say and stand by them. They obviously dont even have extended family that stands by them. I also cant figure out for the life of me why CA would think that LE has some ulterior motive for framing the skank. Even if i had a shadow of a doubt about whether skank had anything to do with the dissapearance, her behavior and activity while she was missing would seal it for me. I lost my little one in a jc penney home store for less than 5 min and felt like i was going to pass out. Theres no logical explanation for her behavior-unless of course she's sybil and one of her other personalities did it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.