May 29, 2024, 06:04:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 417661 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2008, 09:18:23 AM »

Good morning all!
Sorry to slip O/T, but I have been trying to find a transcript of Cindy's interview and am having no luck, does anyone know if one is available?
Thanks!

I haven't seen a transcript of her interview, just the video.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2008, 09:25:13 AM »

I'm curious about Lee's GF, Mallory. I wonder if she's been interviewed by LE? Anyone heard anything about that?
I have alway thought she was the one on the phone when Casey called from jail, wanting Tony's phone # and she got on the phone and said if anything happends to Caylee I will just die.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2008, 09:26:59 AM »

Rob, excellent points.
Maybe that's why LE isn't releasing Casey's version... because it doesn't match George's.
jj -
they have not released George's jail house chats either. It's Florida law - all info must be released UNLESS it is evidence.

That one is pretty clear - the chats are evidence. One in particular is from that "she's close dad" statement George made outside the jail.

Who is the evidence against? Can't be Casey because George offered up her version of the conversation. So, it must be evidence against George.

George and Casey spoke for 45 minutes that day.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2008, 09:28:37 AM »

I'm curious about Lee's GF, Mallory. I wonder if she's been interviewed by LE? Anyone heard anything about that?
I have alway thought she was the one on the phone when Casey called from jail, wanting Tony's phone # and she got on the phone and said if anything happends to Caylee I will just die.

That was Kristina, a friend of Casey's. No release of any interview with her that I can find.

Peace Monkeys
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2008, 09:28:40 AM »

Ive been out of town and im so behind but did listen to the tape from the link just posted.  What baffles me is the lack of concern from Cindy about all these strangers that Casey supposedly has watching Caylee.  I would be all over my daughters if they were telling me about these people watching my grandchild that I didnt know and had never met.  This stuff was going on long before Caylee went missing.  Another thing is the stuff about Casey having her car worked on.  I know when something is wrong with my daughters car my husband is the first one to look at the car and see whats wrong and then he fixes it or takes it to the shop for them so they dont get taken advantage of.  With George supposedly being such a stickler about the cars why wasnt he doing this stuff.  And last the Anthonys pretty much knew Casey wasnt working so how did they think she was paying for babysitting and having her car worked on.  I know people sympathesize with the Anthonys but they knew all along Casey wasnt a realiable mother and a patholigical liar and thief and  they are in some way responsible for the death of their grand daughter.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2008, 09:29:31 AM »

Actually the night that posters in chat were discussing the GF of LA her first name was spelled differently, it was mentioned as being different spelling of Mallori.  Don't know if this will be helpful to Mrs. Krub in her research efforts, but thought I should mention it.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2008, 09:31:12 AM »

No, that was Casey's friend. Casey did mention Mallory in that call though.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2008, 09:33:10 AM »

No, that was Casey's friend. Casey did mention Mallory in that call though.

Yes she did she told Cindy she saw Mallori's car in front the house so she new Lee was there

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2008, 09:33:24 AM »

Good morning all!
Sorry to slip O/T, but I have been trying to find a transcript of Cindy's interview and am having no luck, does anyone know if one is available?
Thanks!
If you go to this link you will find all transcripts
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=39.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2008, 09:33:50 AM »

Yes, I do follow you Rob.  See it's that "I'm being straight with you, offerring up that GA does with OCSO that has me so suspicious & why it brings me back to Hopespring as the probable location of Caylee to this day.  For all we know the little girl could have been stored in the freezer originally, not attempted to be buried on the property by the skank.  GA could have caught her taking her out, removed her from the bag, sent off KC with the garbage bag & took care of the rest right there on Hopespring not realizing that matter was still contained in the garbage bag with the yellow ties.  Without seeing the trunk evidence it is difficult to put the timeline together, you know.  I really think that both parental units & the skank got together on this thing within 24 hours of the occurrance & that many of the actions taken after that point were to plant misdirection or the child could have been moved a number of times during the time period as they had 30 days to get it all sorted out, of course until CA made her exclamation of decomposition being detected & that's really how they blew it.  Otherwise if the original script of the Blanchard Park kidnapping took place do you see them ever looking at that car???????????????????????

A good number of previous cases that we have followed come to mind when analyzing this case.  Your point regarding the EZ pass brings to mind the shenanigans of Melinda __________, the nurse found guilty of dismembering her husband & dumping him off of a bridge in 3 different suit cases taking taxi's & locating the husband's car in Atlantic City, blah, blah, blah.  You remember Tacopenis's last loss.

right on Alturist!

The "I'm being straight with you guys" screams he IS NOT BEING STRAIGHT.

No need to inject that specific phrase unless he is in fact lying.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2008, 09:36:16 AM »

Ive been out of town and im so behind but did listen to the tape from the link just posted.  What baffles me is the lack of concern from Cindy about all these strangers that Casey supposedly has watching Caylee.  I would be all over my daughters if they were telling me about these people watching my grandchild that I didnt know and had never met.  This stuff was going on long before Caylee went missing.  Another thing is the stuff about Casey having her car worked on.  I know when something is wrong with my daughters car my husband is the first one to look at the car and see whats wrong and then he fixes it or takes it to the shop for them so they dont get taken advantage of.  With George supposedly being such a stickler about the cars why wasnt he doing this stuff.  And last the Anthonys pretty much knew Casey wasnt working so how did they think she was paying for babysitting and having her car worked on.  I know people sympathesize with the Anthonys but they knew all along Casey wasnt a realiable mother and a patholigical liar and thief and  they are in some way responsible for the death of their grand daughter.

I sooooo agree w/that! I just dont get how people can still be sympathetic towards that family....and it appears that pathologically lying and not taking responsibility for your actions is a family trait...I couldnt dredge up the sincerity from day one for any of The Anthony's.
My mom and I arent really close buddies, but she loves the hell outta her grandkids, if she had any doubts about how I was caring for those kids, she would take me to task. I cant imagine my mom not wanting to know everything about a 'nanny' or sitter that was caring for her grandchildren!! These people baffle me!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2008, 09:39:00 AM »

Rob, excellent points.
Maybe that's why LE isn't releasing Casey's version... because it doesn't match George's.
jj -
they have not released George's jail house chats either. It's Florida law - all info must be released UNLESS it is evidence.

That one is pretty clear - the chats are evidence. One in particular is from that "she's close dad" statement George made outside the jail.

Who is the evidence against? Can't be Casey because George offered up her version of the conversation. So, it must be evidence against George.

Wow. That clears up alot. We have put what is released together by connecting the dots because the rest is being reserved. Thanks for the perspective.

It must be tearing up George, the classic torn between doing the right thing (cop) and sacrificing his daughter (sloot). So he hides in a superficial search for his dead granddaughter (biological daughter).
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2008, 09:40:21 AM »

A poster at WS who lives in Orlando was able to get a picture of the new donation site George uses now.

That looks like something out of the "you are a redneck if" file! 

Good grief, those people really have no shame or dignity do they??

I really do NOT understand the "redneck comment" the "shame or dignity" comment either .... I visited this tent when it was at the Publix at Chickasaw and Curry Ford Road last week ... (yes apparently it has been moved, I would assume per complaints)

Has anyone checked out this "tent" or WHO runs it???  Well I have .... PERSONALLY ... From Pennsylvania to Florida .... and YES, I have made a voluntary DONATION at this tent ....

This tent is run by a group of VOLUNTEERS for Kid Finder Network .... DONATING their time to bring awareness to Missing Children .... Not just Caylee Anthony .... This is NOT "Georges tent" .... yes he shows up occasionally to make it look like he is "actively looking for Caylee" but these people are kind hearted individuals that are donating their time to sit at a table and hand out items (they are NOT personal friends of the Anthonys I HAVE ASKED THEM!) ... t-shirts (for free) gummy bracelets (for free) ... cd's with photos of Caylee on (for free) fliers (for free) and only SUGGEST (not require) A DONATION .... which I GLADLY gave to KID FINDER NETWORK to help with the cost to replenish the items I took .....

There was posters there of MANY MISSING CHILDREN ... and I DO NOT consider these kind hearted people that are sitting there getting the word out to be shameful or redneck!!!!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2008, 09:41:17 AM »

Last night repeat of NG... LP says that Casey was driving Tony's jeep when ZG was in Sawgrass. Seems to me that he was throwing that fact out to see if any witnesses would come forward.
Does anyone know what type of jeep is Tony's? Color, model?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2008, 09:44:15 AM »

Rob, excellent points.
jj -

Rob, I may be wrong but, that's not the way I understand discovery. I am under the impression that anything to be used during that particular trial must be released during the discovery phase, to afford both prosecutor & defense a chance to prepare for the trial. Evidence cannot be withheld and if it is, the judge can refuse to allow it during trial.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2008, 09:45:41 AM »

I really do NOT understand the "redneck comment" the "shame or dignity" comment either .... I visited this tent when it was at the Publix at Chickasaw and Curry Ford Road last week ... (yes apparently it has been moved, I would assume per complaints)

Has anyone checked out this "tent" or WHO runs it???  Well I have .... PERSONALLY ... From Pennsylvania to Florida .... and YES, I have made a voluntary DONATION at this tent ....

This tent is run by a group of VOLUNTEERS for Kid Finder Network .... DONATING their time to bring awareness to Missing Children .... Not just Caylee Anthony .... This is NOT "Georges tent" .... yes he shows up occasionally to make it look like he is "actively looking for Caylee" but these people are kind hearted individuals that are donating their time to sit at a table and hand out items (they are NOT personal friends of the Anthonys I HAVE ASKED THEM!) ... t-shirts (for free) gummy bracelets (for free) ... cd's with photos of Caylee on (for free) fliers (for free) and only SUGGEST (not require) A DONATION .... which I GLADLY gave to KID FINDER NETWORK to help with the cost to replenish the items I took .....

There was posters there of MANY MISSING CHILDREN ... and I DO NOT consider these kind hearted people that are sitting there getting the word out to be shameful or redneck!!!!

That's all well and good but are they asking for eye witnesses at this tent? Maybe people who have clues and saw Casey in a jeep stalking ZG?
Or are they collecting for their charity at the expense of a dead Caylee Anthony?
See, some people see this as exploitation. Understandably.
Further, this interferes with LE efforts because some people might think this organization would do the right thing if they received clues to this case. We can't be sure that the people running this tent have LE experience and know what to look for other than collecting money.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2008, 09:46:43 AM »

They may look like the typical American family, but they arent'.  They are not nice people, they are not decent, they are not law abiding, they do not live within their means, to me the only area that they are typical in is that of greedy, cold hearted, deceitful & not for one second would I put anything past them when it comes to evil or purposeful in their vengence.

One of my concerns regarding OCSO giving them a pass on their totally unacceptable behavior.  When you read about how people in general give them empathy as they identify with them & question what they would do under similiar circumstances it just gives me great concern for I am capable of love but not looking away from the right thing to do if it involves someone I love, NO I am not capable of thinking that they deserve a pass or protection from their activities.  There are more than not people still, thank the Lord, that are decent, have integrity & honor, concern about their communities, their country, but this gang is not among them & obviously from what I read the numbers are growing of those like this gang in how they would handle offenses against man & God if those offenses are performed by THEIR loved ones.  The growing selfishness & sense of entitlement is overwhelming to my spirit & really just can not identify with that kind of warped mentality, as that is how it seems to me, the TWILIGHT ZONE.

Sorry, not in the values that became part of my soul.  To protect my own heart or image at the expense of innocent others is not acceptable, I would have to suffer & survive the pain & humiliation.
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2008, 09:50:45 AM »

A poster at WS who lives in Orlando was able to get a picture of the new donation site George uses now.

That looks like something out of the "you are a redneck if" file! 

Good grief, those people really have no shame or dignity do they??

Invision, I am sorry that my comment offended you. And I did misunterstand, I did think that was a tent set up by the Anthony's only. But really, I still think it's shameful for George to show up there, especially when you point out this is an organization geared to find missing children, doesnt his presence divert attention from victims who really need that help?
Again, just my opinion, and I truly didnt mean to offend anyone.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2008, 09:51:45 AM »

That's all well and good but are they asking for eye witnesses at this tent? Maybe people who have clues and saw Casey in a jeep stalking ZG?
Or are they collecting for their charity at the expense of a dead Caylee Anthony?
See, some people see this as exploitation. Understandably.
Further, this interferes with LE efforts because some people might think this organization would do the right thing if they received clues to this case. We can't be sure that the people running this tent have LE experience and know what to look for other than collecting money.

They are not LE ... they do not "receive" clues ... What is wrong with a group of mothers (people) handing out info that have Cayees missing picture on it???  IF they don't ask for donations to print these t-shirts, bracelets and fliers .... who might you suggest pay for it?  I took three t-shirts .... I PAID FOR THEM!  That is only fair!  These donations do not pay for the Anthonys groceries .... they pay to reprint t-shirts with Caylees photo on them!  They also pay for the billboards that have missing children on them.

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2008, 09:52:31 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
------------------
My recap:

part 1:
Cindy wants to be informed of evidence before it hits the news.

She's questioning the cadaver dogs and the testimony in the bond hearing.  Re: 2 dogs inconsistently hitting on back yard.

(I realize she doesn't want Caylee to be deceased, but to flat out question any and all evidence.. even question her own mind as to what the smell is in her daughter's car..  )

"I didn't do this on Friday. I didn't swear to anything"  "I'm just puttin' it out there."

part 2:
talking to somebody named Scott on a cell phone, I guess. "It's very frustrating."

"I need someone to actually follow up on someone who has actually called in".  (sounds like she's crying).  Talking about a Georgia tip.. A lady from the restaurant called. Her husband is an ER physician, her mother and her sister, sat across from Caylee for an hour, on the 21st (July?). She claims she called and has not heard back from the Florida crime line, or the FBI. Cindy is pissed "What's the deal?"

"It's not just one person..." (says the lady who saw Caylee at the airport - who had a sketch taken at a McDonalds - claims that the officer told her "I don't know why we're doing this. The child is dead").

"I got an email from a lady in Pennsylvania". The lady called park security. 911 dispatcher told the lady that the child was probably dead, but that officers would take a statement anyway.

Cindy says she has no faith in anybody except for God. (No faith in LE)

Detectives try to assuage her.  "We don't understand your frustration, but we feel for it".

"These little things. even though you believe them out to be not true.. there's answers in there somewhere from what she (Casey) is saying..."

Detectives want to rehash what was going over as of the 25th (June?).. around time when this supposed car accident in Tampa occurred. 

Casey told Cindy that the replacement car ZG got after the accident was a silver 2008 Ford Focus. Cindy said Casey was very specific.  27-30th, Casey said she was with Jeff Hopkins.

Cindy says Casey told her "after we got in the car" that she put a note on the car when she left it at Amscot, saying she would be back to get the car.

Zanny was there with Casey, Jeff and Caylee on the 28th.. they were all gonna spend the night at Jeff's hotel at the Hard Rock.

30th- Jennifer (ZG's roommate) was watching Caylee because Zanny couldn't.. Jennifer took Caylee to the park while Casey was working.  (Cindy was on vacation this whole week, and could have watched Caylee, she said).

"Casey started texting me a lot more in June and July"
"I don't know if it archives it or not" (Det.'s as if phone archived texts)

"I thought you had Casey's text messages".. she doesn't know why they need the messages off her own phone.

"Casey started texting me more because .. it seemed like she was having a hard time explaining things to me when I'd ask her about Caylee. She'd cut me off and be more short.."  (June and July)

Cindy went to Universal Studios (July 3rd) to try and pick up Caylee, but she wasn't there.. Talked with Casey on the 4th to find out if they could take Caylee to see the fireworks (Casey was supposedly in Jacksonville that day.. said she was there all week with Jeff. They were trying to work things out and be a family. She also told Cindy that Jeff was going to move back to Orlando, and they were going to move in together).

She told Cindy that she didn't have her car because Jeff took it to get fixed. It was on a weekend. Sunday morning.. that when she woke up, her car was missing.. that Jeff took it to get an oil change, the breaks done, etc..  on Monday she told Cindy that it took longer to get the car back because the gas sensor needed to be replaced.  So it needed to be in the shop. 

Jeff was going to pack his stuff and follow Casey home from Jacksonville on the 12th of July.  On the 13th,  Casey made the excuse that Jeff's mom was getting married, and that's why she couldn't come home.  She told Cindy that they picked up her car on the 10th.

to be continued.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.