May 28, 2024, 04:52:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 417501 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2008, 10:30:56 AM »

There are some other things I have heard about them and at present, I am trying to verify. When I do, I will post it.

Great!  Glad to see someone is doing "real research" and not making off the wall comments such as "redneck" and "tacky" ... WHEN/IF this organization is proved to be other than what they say they are .... I will GLADLY eat humble pie ....

I made the trip like I said from PA to FLA to help search for Caylee ... and I did ... I searched with a woman that also helps at the tent .... She is NOT a friend of the Anthonys ... she is NOT an "owner" of Kid Finder Network ... she is a volunteer that is doing all she can to find a missing baby ... DEAD OR ALIVE ....  The group of people that I met at the tent are nothing more and nothing less ... CONCERNED people ...  as we all are .... Quite possible THEY are being exploited by KFN AND the Anthonys ... But until that is proven to me ... I will not bash nor be a part of bashing a group of individuals that are physically doing what they humanly can to help!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2008, 10:31:48 AM »

Rob, excellent points.
Maybe that's why LE isn't releasing Casey's version... because it doesn't match George's.
jj -
they have not released George's jail house chats either. It's Florida law - all info must be released UNLESS it is evidence.

That one is pretty clear - the chats are evidence. One in particular is from that "she's close dad" statement George made outside the jail.

Who is the evidence against? Can't be Casey because George offered up her version of the conversation. So, it must be evidence against George.

George and Casey spoke for 45 minutes that day.

Rob, I may be wrong but, that's not the way I understand discovery. I am under the impression that anything to be used during that particular trial must be released during the discovery phase, to afford both prosecutor & defense a chance to prepare for the trial. Evidence cannot be withheld and if it is, the judge can refuse to allow it during trial.

misses -
you are correct to an extent. When the Prosecutor / State's Attorney hands over the evidence to the defense it becomes public record. The Prosecutor and State's Attorney MUST HAND OVER ALL MATERIALS TO THE DEFENSE TO ALLOW A COMPETENT ATTORNEY TO ATTEMPT A PROPER DEFENSE. The State's Attorney and Prosecutor can not with-hold any material from the defense. The Defense is not required to make public what has been handed over.

However, the State's Attorney can release info / video / transcripts / time lines / and other matters associated with a case and they then become part of the chain of evidence made public. They are not only available to the defense, but to the public simultaneously. This has occurred IIRC.

Example - The Defense (Mr Baez) has all video transcripts of all jail house visits along with the copies of the actual video.

Those have not been made public because the Prosecutor and State's Attorney are clear in their wording that the tapes are evidence to be PRESENTED AT TRIAL and not before. So, even though Mr. Baez has been presented with all copies, the SA and Prosecutor have not released them to the public. Mr. Baez is privy to the discovery always. But, the general public is not if the info is deemed EVIDENCE. Again, Mr. Baez is under no obligation to release those videos.

This is to make sure a jury pool is not tainted by possible incriminating evidence beforehand.

There is one caveat - If the videos contain material relevant to one group of charges but not another, the SA and Prosecutor can with-hold that material.

Example - the videos disclose info about the "financial crimes" but have no info regarding the disappearance of Caylee, they could be released. Casey has not been charged with any crimes other than child neglect regarding Caylee (which in itself is directly related to the possible disappearance of Caylee). If the videos include info regarding both areas, the videos could be withheld. If the videos contain only info about the areas where Casey has not been charged, then they could be with-held from Mr Baez altogether. Mr Baez has indicated several times that he is ready for the main charges.

I hope that wasn't too confusing.

+++

I found a link to this law a few months ago and can't seem to find it now. Everything is coming up Florida State Football for some reason. :::..LOL..:::

That's how I remember reading it.. and I'm pretty sure this is correct, but I have been wrong in the past and could be again.
What I got out of this discussion is the idea that LE releases leaks instead of full disclosure. There is a strategy in this, and a good one!
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2008, 10:31:52 AM »

Yes there were many many complaints to Publix!  I was one of the complainers.

I do believe this is more collection for the Anthonys' than anything else.  Why are they collecting for searching for Caylee?  Not one of them search for Caylee.  They have tried to halt searches.  They want searches by anyone but theirselves and on their terms only!
The Anthonys' were selling those t-shirts online for $10 along with other items.  They need to cut the bull and stand up to their daughter!

It's a shame instead of complaining ... you didn't contact Kid Finders Network first to find out THEIR mission .....  Whether or not you disagree with my post ... did you speak with someone from Kid Finders Network?  I did!

Yep, you are right ... the Anthonys still have on their website that they are collecting for searchers ... and THEY are asking $10 for a shirt .... yadda yadda yadda ... Shame on them!

I CAN TELL YOU BECAUSE I ASKED .... the dontation jar that is on the table DOES NOT GO TO THE ANTHONYS ... it goes to reprinting shirts and bracelets ...

IF you buy a tshirt off the Anthonys site it looks like they will "charge you for it"  SO DON'T BUY IT FROM THE ANTHONYS ... Kid Finder Network has NOTHING TO DO with what the Anthonys choose to do ...  Unfortunately this organization has run into a family that is CHOOSING to apparently exploit their good doing ... You can NOT fault Kid Finder Network for this!  Why punish this organization or the chances of someone noticing a poster of another missing child at ANY parking lot be missed because the Anthonys are taking advantage of people that are trying to help!

All I know is IF I were a parent of a missing child ... AND I PRAY TO GOD I NEVER AM ... I would want ANY volunteer sitting at a tent in 95 degree weather handing out whatever they had!  If they pulled their tent because the Anthony's are selling asking for a suggested donation for t-shirts on their website ... they would be doing CAYLEE a dis-service ... 

invision, kidfinders pulled out of the search for Caylee with TES. They were darn right rude from what I have heard, going so far as to remove any tents/equipment that they originally lent to TES. There are some other things I have heard about them and at present, I am trying to verify. When I do, I will post it. My personal opinion is that they are not everything they represent themselves to be and I believe eventually, this will be brought to the public's eye.

mrskub I have heard these things too, but I dont have any confirmation or a way to verify...
invision, I dont think people are trying to slam any organization, but people are extremely frustrated with the actions of this family, these remarks arent meant in anyway to diminish the wonderful organizations out there like TES that are doing a service that's sadly needed.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2008, 10:32:55 AM »

There are some other things I have heard about them and at present, I am trying to verify. When I do, I will post it.

Great!  Glad to see someone is doing "real research" and not making off the wall comments such as "redneck" and "tacky" ... WHEN/IF this organization is proved to be other than what they say they are .... I will GLADLY eat humble pie ....

I made the trip like I said from PA to FLA to help search for Caylee ... and I did ... I searched with a woman that also helps at the tent .... She is NOT a friend of the Anthonys ... she is NOT an "owner" of Kid Finder Network ... she is a volunteer that is doing all she can to find a missing baby ... DEAD OR ALIVE ....  The group of people that I met at the tent are nothing more and nothing less ... CONCERNED people ...  as we all are .... Quite possible THEY are being exploited by KFN AND the Anthonys ... But until that is proven to me ... I will not bash nor be a part of bashing a group of individuals that are physically doing what they humanly can to help!
I don't think it's anyone's intention to make you eat humble pie, but instead just suggesting you do your own homework.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2008, 10:33:27 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26931710/

'Help Find Caylee' Trust Fund Reopened

WESH.com
updated 2:45 p.m. PT, Sun., Sept. 28, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. - The attorney for the missing Caylee Anthony's grandparents said the "Help Find Caylee" trust fund account was reopened on Sunday. On Sunday afternoon, George and Cindy Anthony spoke with well-wishers and took donations at a Publix near their home. Last week, the bank administering the fund closed it down after receiving allegations of charity fraud. The state attorney's office confirmed it is reviewing those allegations. On Sunday, George Anthony told WESH 2 News that there has never been anything illegal about how the funds to help find Caylee have been used. The Anthonys' lawyer said he plans to release documents to prove that on Monday.

Yep ... and it's a shame we only have to go off of what the media "chooses" to print ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2008, 10:35:20 AM »

Hmmm
I would love to see the rcpts from Cindy's  credit cards that Casey had.   Were any childrens items purchased with them ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2008, 10:36:13 AM »

They may look like the typical American family, but they arent'.  They are not nice people, they are not decent, they are not law abiding, they do not live within their means, to me the only area that they are typical in is that of greedy, cold hearted, deceitful & not for one second would I put anything past them when it comes to evil or purposeful in their vengence.

One of my concerns regarding OCSO giving them a pass on their totally unacceptable behavior.  When you read about how people in general give them empathy as they identify with them & question what they would do under similiar circumstances it just gives me great concern for I am capable of love but not looking away from the right thing to do if it involves someone I love, NO I am not capable of thinking that they deserve a pass or protection from their activities.  There are more than not people still, thank the Lord, that are decent, have integrity & honor, concern about their communities, their country, but this gang is not among them & obviously from what I read the numbers are growing of those like this gang in how they would handle offenses against man & God if those offenses are performed by THEIR loved ones.  The growing selfishness & sense of entitlement is overwhelming to my spirit & really just can not identify with that kind of warped mentality, as that is how it seems to me, the TWILIGHT ZONE.

Sorry, not in the values that became part of my soul.  To protect my own heart or image at the expense of innocent others is not acceptable, I would have to suffer & survive the pain & humiliation.

Great post Altruist. Your SN is your underlying identity.

That is exactly how I feel about the entire matter also.

again, terrific post.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2008, 10:36:56 AM »

Rob, excellent points.
Maybe that's why LE isn't releasing Casey's version... because it doesn't match George's.
jj -
they have not released George's jail house chats either. It's Florida law - all info must be released UNLESS it is evidence.

That one is pretty clear - the chats are evidence. One in particular is from that "she's close dad" statement George made outside the jail.

Who is the evidence against? Can't be Casey because George offered up her version of the conversation. So, it must be evidence against George.

Rob, I may be wrong but, that's not the way I understand discovery. I am under the impression that anything to be used during that particular trial must be released during the discovery phase, to afford both prosecutor & defense a chance to prepare for the trial. Evidence cannot be withheld and if it is, the judge can refuse to allow it during trial.

misses -
you are correct to an extent. When the Prosecutor / State's Attorney hands over the evidence to the defense it becomes public record. The Prosecutor and State's Attorney MUST HAND OVER ALL MATERIALS TO THE DEFENSE TO ALLOW A COMPETENT ATTORNEY TO ATTEMPT A PROPER DEFENSE. The State's Attorney and Prosecutor can not with-hold any material from the defense. The Defense is not required to make public what has been handed over.

However, the State's Attorney can release info / video / transcripts / time lines / and other matters associated with a case and they then become part of the chain of evidence made public. They are not only available to the defense, but to the public simultaneously. This has occurred IIRC.

Example - The Defense (Mr Baez) has all video transcripts of all jail house visits along with the copies of the actual video.

Those have not been made public because the Prosecutor and State's Attorney are clear in their wording that the tapes are evidence to be PRESENTED AT TRIAL and not before. So, even though Mr. Baez has been presented with all copies, the SA and Prosecutor have not released them to the public. Mr. Baez is privy to the discovery always. But, the general public is not if the info is deemed EVIDENCE. Again, Mr. Baez is under no obligation to release those videos.

This is to make sure a jury pool is not tainted by possible incriminating evidence beforehand.

There is one caveat - If the videos contain material relevant to one group of charges but not another, the SA and Prosecutor can with-hold that material.

Example - the videos disclose info about the "financial crimes" but have no info regarding the disappearance of Caylee, they could be released. Casey has not been charged with any crimes other than child neglect regarding Caylee (which in itself is directly related to the possible disappearance of Caylee). If the videos include info regarding both areas, the videos could be withheld. If the videos contain only info about the areas where Casey has not been charged, then they could be with-held from Mr Baez altogether. Mr Baez has indicated several times that he is ready for the main charges.

+++

I found a link to this law a few months ago and can't seem to find it now. Everything is coming up Florida State Football for some reason. :::..LOL..:::

That's how I remember reading it.. and I'm pretty sure this is correct, but I have been wrong in the past and could be again.

OK. I think I get it now. Both parties have the videos. They are part of the discovery just not released to the public.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2008, 10:37:10 AM »

invision, what made you go all the way from PA to FLA to search? That's quite a committment! Does TES accept search volunteers? How did you choose who to search with? Just curious and fascinated.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2008, 10:37:48 AM »

Good Morning, everyone.  I'm usually a late night reader, but I had to jump in for a few this morning.  I agree with Old Fart, can someone find out where the cell phone towers are located and the distance between Tony's and the first away from Tony's tower call?  I'd be more than happy to do this myself, except I know very little about cell phone towers and don't know where to find this info.  I'd like to know how much time it takes to go from to each of those pinged towers to the next stated tower call.  The ping map allows us to somewhat track her, but I'd like to narrow those time frames down with those locations-tighten the timeline a little more.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2008, 10:38:15 AM »

I don't think it's anyone's intention to make you eat humble pie, but instead just suggesting you do your own homework.

Oh trust me jj ... I've been doing my homework ... I am grateful that MrsKub (whom I have an insurmountable amount of respect for!) is looking into the posibliity of a fraudulant organization .... I was giving her kudos for doing that!  Trust me ... I am as educated in this case as I can be at this point ...  I am also educated enough to know not to compare a missing child to a terrorist!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2008, 10:39:00 AM »

Invision, i do not think anyone here would fault you or the mothers at that tent for having good intentions. I'm sure those women do believe they are suffering for a purpose. I understand that you were there and that you donated money in exchange for shirts. What you need to understand is that ANY organization that has ties to the Anthony family is going to be under suspicion & KFN was discussed on the last thread by some long time monkeys. Unless you are privvy to kidfinders financial information you cannot know what is going on behind the scenes. I, myself would not donate anything to anyone unless it is Tim Miller & TES. Things are not always as they seem as we have all found out.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2008, 10:39:16 AM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
------------------
My recap:

part 2 continued:

On the 10th, Casey told Cindy that she got her car back and they were going to come home on the 12th. Cindy didn't "bug" her the whole day on the 11th.. so Casey called her around 8-9pm on the 12th to find out why Cindy didn't call.  Cindy said "what's the point. You said you were coming home tomorrow so why should I bug you".  Cindy said she purposely didn't call her because she was tired of getting excuses. 

All this week they were either on the boat, swimming, with Jeff at Target going shopping, Jeff's mom was watching Caylee and Jeff's son.. which is why Caylee was never with Casey.  "There was always a reason". 

14th of July- I talked to her but I have no idea what excuse she gave why they couldn't come home.

(11-registered letter delivered
13- while they were gardening.. noticed the note there.)

15th- George got registered letter from post office and called Cindy.  He picked up the car.  Cindy met him, stopped by the bank to get $500 out, took the title down..  The guy was with George when he opened the trunk.  Found trash bags with pizza box folded up in there and maggots in it.  George drove car home, she followed. They took car home- parked it in garage, opened everything up, and took the battery out of it- in case somebody came home to try to get the car. "I don't know.. anybody".   5:30-6pm (after work), "I didn't go through the car." She found Amy's number and Casey's purse in the front of the car. 

She went to pick up Amy.  They were going to meet somewhere, but Amy had to make a phone call. She called Cindy back and said Cindy could pick her up from the mall.  Amy directed her right to Tony's apartment (though Amy said she'd only been there one time).  Cindy not sure if Amy called Casey to warn her.  ("At the time, I didn't realize her roommates were JP and Ricardo"). 

(Cindy talking about somebody named Corey leaving a voice message about Casey staying at Ricardo's from 2nd to the 8th?)

Troy, Ricardo and Amy all had separate flights to Puerto Rico, all booked by Casey, from " our computer" months in advance. She never booked a flight for herself.

Det tells Cindy- Ricardo caught a layover flight at the airport.. was trying to coordinate flight with Amy.  Troy had something at work where he couldn't get to PR on the same day as the others.  (so all had explanations why they couldn't all leave together).  They all discussed plans to go to PR months before.

Casey supposedly picked the date, time, destination (according to Cindy).

Det says Lee gave him certain information- when he picked up computer from Tony's, it was wiped clean from the 15th back. Like it had "been crashed".  Those things would have been easily recovered if something hadn't been altered.

Cindy states from time she picked up Casey, her stuff stayed at Tony's apartment until Lee came to get it in middle of night.  The only stuff of Caylee's they found was in the back of the car...  the stuff George claims he saw the afternoon of June 16th- few clothes, couple diapers, a few wipes and hair clips. This is odd because her backpacks were usually full to the brim.  Casey would always pack a bag, but told Cindy that whoever was watching Caylee had clothes and stuff for her there.  (Cindy helped pack and unpack bag every day).

Clothes, laptop, receipts - what Lee brought back from Tony's apartment.  Cindy states detective there at the house didn't want to look at anything when Cindy asked about the stuff.  She claims she asked the detective if she could keep the cash in Casey's wallet. (Between $150-$200).  She had two purses- one in her work bag that was in the front seat of the car. Pair of pants in the back seat. Boots and shoes in the back as well.  Everything in the car.. "boots still in backseat of car. boots and shoes.. on the floor behind the driver's side. I didn't touch them". Says she took out the pants and washed them, but the detective didn't take them.  "Do you want to go through any of the stuff.. they said no. This stuff's all smokey, so I'm going to wash it".  Stuff was put away in Casey's drawers and closet".   "Everything kinda took the smell of the car. They  just had an odor".  Caylee's baby doll was sitting in the car seat.  "I washed all her clothes. Everybody said it was no big deal".  George told Cindy he didn't understand why they didn't take the clothes.

Det- the reason why we send someone out to pick stuff up (Gas cans) is because we like to photograph it in place, because if it ever becomes evidence. (Gas cans, slacks, etc)

"But it's been moved.. George has mowed the grass on different occasions. Lee mowed the grass since all of that.  And he's borrowed the gas can and the mower.. The gas cans have been moved since all of that."

July 19th- (garbled) somebody went through Casey's stuff. "There was only one person that I know that could have done that.  Jesse.  Jesse went on my computer to access his phone records. You have to walk by Casey's room to get to where our computer's at".  Jesse was in the house with Lee that day for their little investigation. Working on putting up fliers, etc.

(That day, Cindy picked up fliers at Staples at Colonial Plaza that they were getting free.  George made the arrangements.  She dropped them off at Publix.  When I got there I saw Annie.  She asked Annie to go with her to Staples so she could talk with her about what was going on.  It made me feel good to talk to one of Casey's friends.. talked about getting people together to figure out what Casey had been doing.  When she got home, Jesse and Lee were there.   Cindy told them of her plan of getting friends together to come up with a time line, see where Casey's head was at..  wanted to talk to Sean Daley about the tattoo.  Says Jesse volunteered about putting together the time line.  "I really want to participate". Cindy and Jesse talked for 2 hours.. says he gave her a play-by-play about what he had done.  "He contradicted himself several times.

to be continued...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2008, 10:39:34 AM »

From last thread:

Brandi wrote:
Has anyone determined where Casey was the night of June 15? (After the alleged fight between Cindy and Casey over Casey having stolen money from Cindy's father's bank account. And an alleged choking incident.)

Tony says Casey did not spend the night with him, Clint says she did spend the night at Tony's ...

Somehow I think this is important to the puzzle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I agree Brandi,is there a phone call list from June 15th somewhere?

Yes , it look's  like Tony's house

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2008, 10:39:45 AM »

Rob, excellent points.
jj -

misses -

+++

Good morning monkeys !!!!

All this talk about evidence and trial makes me think that i cannot remember any trial in which the defense attorney didn't have some good things to say about his client and a viable defense.
I honestly can't think of what Biaz will say about her.  Is there one good thing or one good defense that would make her look sympathetic???   
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2008, 10:39:46 AM »

Hmmm
I would love to see the rcpts from Cindy's  credit cards that Casey had.   Were any childrens items purchased with them ?

It sure would be nice to have those along with her phone records.  I hope LE has them all!
IIRC, CA was asked to release her phone records  (possibly on NG) and didn't respond.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2008, 10:39:46 AM »

invision, what made you go all the way from PA to FLA to search? That's quite a committment! Does TES accept search volunteers? How did you choose who to search with? Just curious and fascinated.

I wanted to be more educated on the case ... find out info "first hand" ... I put myself in touch with Joseph Jordan ...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2008, 10:42:46 AM »

Altruist posted this link on the last thread. This is an unheard 1 hour interview with Cindy Anthony. You really MUST listen to this. Lots of info I never knew or heard before.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

On the lower left side are a bunch of blue boxes that say UstreamTV. Second row down, 4th box from left is the interview. Just click on that box

Thank yuo mrskub.

GOOD MORNING ALL!
Janet
7:40 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2008, 10:43:25 AM »

Invision, i do not think anyone here would fault you or the mothers at that tent for having good intentions. I'm sure those women do believe they are suffering for a purpose. I understand that you were there and that you donated money in exchange for shirts. What you need to understand is that ANY organization that has ties to the Anthony family is going to be under suspicion & KFN was discussed on the last thread by some long time monkeys. Unless you are privvy to kidfinders financial information you cannot know what is going on behind the scenes. I, myself would not donate anything to anyone unless it is Tim Miller & TES. Things are not always as they seem as we have all found out.

In my opinion ... I donated the cost of replenishing the t-shirts and bracelets that I "bought" ... which is all they suggested that I do ...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2008, 10:45:01 AM »

anothermonkey -. from your transcript / overview a few pages back. I didn't include it to save bandwidth, but lemme ask everyone this -

if Cindy had seen and smelled the evidence that a child was dead and NOT her child or her daughter's child... would she draw the same conclusions?

Would she question that LE regarding the evidence? Would she say she doesn't trust the LE?

We have heard in the past from people / suspects / accused that they too do not trust the LE. Joran Van Der Sloot springs right to the front of my mind. When someone says they do not trust the LE, would they trust the LE to make a competent judgment on a case or evidence if the situation did not involve them and they were the victim?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.