May 28, 2024, 04:10:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 417468 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: October 05, 2008, 03:10:58 PM »

Now I have asked this question of at least Rob before but am going to try this again, please free to offer your opinion:

How would we have seen this presented if the car was never an issue & it was presented as a kidnapping with all of the information given by KC to OCSO being unverifiable?????????????????

Altruist - no doubt the car complicates everything for Casey. But in order for her to murder her daughter and get away with it she needs the use of a vehicle to dispose of the body. Unless, she is at the scene of the crime and the body drops where the crime was committed.

I believe the entire scheme is able to be unraveled regardless of her using her car or not. Her cell records, text records, facebook and everything else would have revealed her true intent. This is no longer the era of the "fingerprint". So much more goes into it all and Casey did not take those areas into consideration. She may not have even known they existed. I do understand she is a fan of the show CSI, so maybe she did know, but acted on impulse.

While planning the murder and disappearance of Caylee, Casey is not in kill and cover mode all the time. When she is just being "Casey" and not Killer Casey there is a distinct difference between the two personalities. That's not to say that she is a multi-personality. But, more like a person who is doing her job vs. a person being themselves with friends and family. You certainly don't tell anyone you are planning on killing your child. So, you do that behind closed doors.

Killer Casey's job in a sense was to get rid of Caylee and blame someone else. Then she reverts back to Casey Marie Anthony. Those two personalities clash while searching the web for clues how to accomplish her dastardly goals. One personality is talking with friends on facebook, the others is searching for info on chloroform and missing children. These "two" personalities would have a lot of explaining to do. There are no logical reasons why she would be looking for info on missing children and chloroform and then suddenly has a missing child herself. And then add in the US Search info on Zenaida along with the reunion dot com, and you have the makings of someone attempting to "disappear" a child, all she needed was her airtight scapegoat... well, at least in her mind it COULD BE airtight.

I think in order for the case to have ever moved beyond Killer Casey and to Zenaida or another victim of Killer Casey's imagination, Killer Casey would have had to pass a polygraph and would have had her computer and time-lines checked and re-checked. I doubt she would have ever passed those tests.

In light of all that, there may have always been the cloud of uncertainty hanging over whether or not Caylee was alive and sold to someone unknown. Therefore, a murder charge would probably never be a consideration. Without the forensics in the car revealing a dead body, chloroform, hair with a black ring around the folicle and "stains" this case would have been hard, if not impossible, to prove murder. All of the searching and scapegoating would probably not be enough to convince a jury, without forensics, that Caylee was dead and Killer Casey did it. A good defense attorney would have made that all very clear.

Like I said before, most young killers make mistakes due to inexperience and inability to think of the "unplanned" that occur when committing a crime. Such as; the killer did not take into consideration that an unforeseen / unknown witness has spotted them - (The gardener in the Natalee case)...or the killer did not remember to turn off his or her cell phone and was triangulated to an area of interest during a critical moment in time where the story does not match.

I don't think Killer Casey thought it all through - and that is why she will be charged with voluntary murder. Her plan was to kill her daughter and she may have gotten away with it had she waited for the right time instead of acting on her rage that was caused by her mother's choking episode. I have no doubt she did plan to kill Caylee.

- jmo -

thanks for asking Altruist.
Good post Rob, but where did the murder take place??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #241 on: October 05, 2008, 03:12:27 PM »

Ok.. thank God that's over    I tried to get as much I could.. listening to things over and over to get it as best I could.  Smile

LOL...thank you AnotherMonkey.You have a much stronger stomach than I do to get thru all of that.
I thought Cindy was saying she took the ice chest out of Casey's car.....I could have just heard wrong.Also....were they talking about the white Shamrock hat being missing or beads?I thought it was the hat....the one the garbage lady found in the Anthony's garbage....Annie's hat?

Karma...that was a question on my mind too...an ice chest in the car...for those HOT summer days that Caylee was in the car....and...I still think that George is up to his eyeballs in the whole mess....Des...

Hi Des,I am so sorry to hear about your Mama and hope you are doing good.

I don't want to relisten to that audio.....lot's of garbled words and I had my speakers on the highest setting.
I too think Georgeface is involved in this up to his busy eyebrows.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: October 05, 2008, 03:13:08 PM »

I read somewhere that Cindy went away on her own for a few days at the end of June.  Could somebody please confirms or refute this?

If Cindy did go on vacation ... could the vacation have included the days between June 24th and June 27th ... the days when Caylee's remains were moved from the area near the playhouse where a depression was detected ... an area where two dogs hit on ... the days that Casey was driving her green truck.

Think about the first 911 call ... maybe Cindy was not referring to Casey's impounded vehicle.

Janet

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT

Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Operator: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Is this a relative?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

Operator: OK. Is this your son?

Cindy Anthony: Daughter

Operator: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen.  We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=C40DBDCF8FD80F6132645A29EF7E1A10?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

BORROWED OR STOLEN??

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT September 26, 2008

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said.

"I don't know," Cindy told him.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: October 05, 2008, 03:14:02 PM »

In both cases, Natalee and Caylee, we need the body to prove why the crimes were covered up, and then lied about over and over......

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: October 05, 2008, 03:16:04 PM »

Also, I think if you look at Caylee in the Easter picture, she looks much healthier than in perhaps her last picture on Father's Day.  Were the drugs being administered taking a toll on her and if so why doesn't LE see it??????

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: October 05, 2008, 03:17:19 PM »

I found some facebook sites with pictures of Lee on them..

Do the last names Silva,Alvarez,or Corso ever come up?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #246 on: October 05, 2008, 03:17:21 PM »

Re: Casey buying her friends plane tickets to PR.  I'm trying to figure out why she never bought herself a ticket?

Because she knew she couldn't go? (Obviously money wasn't a factor for her- it seems she used her mom's cc to pay for the other tickets.. why not get one for herself at the same time)?

Maybe she didn't buy herself a ticket so she could later say " my friend stole the cc#" (although she was dumb enough to use the home computer).

Maybe she was buying their friendship.. and at the same time, getting them out of town so she could do her dirty work... so she could further steal from them (like she did with Amy). 

Any thoughts? 
I think Caseface is a braggart and just liked to think that people liked her.She sure liked throwing that"nanny"business around.Just like George's"all of my bosses think I'm the bomb,think I'm smart as a whip"....just like Cindy's"Well we have our own investigators,we know people in home land security"....blah blah blah.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: October 05, 2008, 03:18:19 PM »

Video Recordings:
On Friday, Sept. 26, authorities released a videotaped interview with Cindy Anthony. Click on the videos to watch parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the interview

Cindy Anthony Interview Part 1
Cindy Anthony Interview Part 2
Cindy Anthony Interview Part 3
Cindy Anthony Interview Part 4

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/27/audio_video_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #248 on: October 05, 2008, 03:20:04 PM »

Ok.. thank God that's over    I tried to get as much I could.. listening to things over and over to get it as best I could.  Smile

LOL...thank you AnotherMonkey.You have a much stronger stomach than I do to get thru all of that.
I thought Cindy was saying she took the ice chest out of Casey's car.....I could have just heard wrong.Also....were they talking about the white Shamrock hat being missing or beads?I thought it was the hat....the one the garbage lady found in the Anthony's garbage....Annie's hat?

She was saying that she took the clothes and stuff from Casey's car, and put them over by the washer and dryer.. near where they have an ice chest sitting off to the side.  What I thought was strange was .. why mention the ice chest?  I dunno. She just gives too many unneeded  details.  She was talking about a lanyard that had shamrocks on it, not a hat.  Smile
Thanks AMonkey
I had to look up what a lanyard is....now I get it.

Karma Is Coming

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: October 05, 2008, 03:22:47 PM »

I just browsed over to WS, and I wonder how they got detective Yuri to post there....why cant he come here..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #250 on: October 05, 2008, 03:23:21 PM »

Just found a great breakdown of the cell phone calls for the 15th and 16th of June. Each call lists who the call was to/from.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

There is no way that Casey spent the night of the 15th with Tony. She started calling him, non-stop from about 7pm on the 15th through 1pm the 16th. Check this out.

In Tony's thread he answers Monkeys questions in one post.  I asked him if Casey spent the night of June 15th at his apartment and he claims she did not.  He also claims to have knowledge of cell phone activity that places Casey at home.  What does the released Casey cell phones records reveal?

Janet

_____

Did Casey spend the night of June 15th at your apartment?

Thank you.

Janet

I think when the deputy came to get the phone he had no idea what was going it wasnt until he came back did he realize the importance of the situation. See the thing with clint is hes a liar as well thats the problem he went on greta gave false info bout things he was kicked out of my apartment the 2nd to last week of june he was never a roommate he was a the guy on the couch cuz he got kicked out of his other appartments for not paying rent or other stupid shit and i always took him in and didnt have him pay a dime and that went on from october till june. Where i just couldnt anymore of him and my roommate Cam hated him. She didnt stay the 15th i have proof from phone records so do the police. They can ping your cell phone so they know she was at home the night of the 15th. just so you guys know where clints head is at. Is when this all happend the first thing he said to me was your gonnna get famous off of this you know that right. And he told me that he wasnt gonna go on the news out of respect for me and for caylee and then he did it. his explanation was they were bothering him which is bull cuz noone ever tried contacting him police media etc..why?? cuz his very little info that he knows is the same as mine nates cams we just were around more. he's doing what he did to be apart of this so he can show off.
Thanks Janet
I had a feeling Clint was lying but also have a feeling Tony L is lying.This trial will be very interesting.

Karma Is Coming

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: October 05, 2008, 03:23:31 PM »

I have always felt that Tony's lack of love for Caylee was the reason she was killed.  Now, it has been brought out that Caylee was possiblly killed due to an argument with Cindy, ending up with Cindy choking Casey.  Do we know what happened following the Father's Day outing?  Is this when Cindy took Casey out of Ton'ys apartment and Caylee was already gone???  Can anyone fill in that time????

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: October 05, 2008, 03:26:28 PM »

I also wonder if they have pulled Caylee's medical records to see if see had her baby shots, dental exams etc......

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: October 05, 2008, 03:29:37 PM »

Now I have asked this question of at least Rob before but am going to try this again, please free to offer your opinion:

How would we have seen this presented if the car was never an issue & it was presented as a kidnapping with all of the information given by KC to OCSO being unverifiable?????????????????

Altruist - no doubt the car complicates everything for Casey. But in order for her to murder her daughter and get away with it she needs the use of a vehicle to dispose of the body. Unless, she is at the scene of the crime and the body drops where the crime was committed.

I believe the entire scheme is able to be unraveled regardless of her using her car or not. Her cell records, text records, facebook and everything else would have revealed her true intent. This is no longer the era of the "fingerprint". So much more goes into it all and Casey did not take those areas into consideration. She may not have even known they existed. I do understand she is a fan of the show CSI, so maybe she did know, but acted on impulse.

While planning the murder and disappearance of Caylee, Casey is not in kill and cover mode all the time. When she is just being "Casey" and not Killer Casey there is a distinct difference between the two personalities. That's not to say that she is a multi-personality. But, more like a person who is doing her job vs. a person being themselves with friends and family. You certainly don't tell anyone you are planning on killing your child. So, you do that behind closed doors.

Killer Casey's job in a sense was to get rid of Caylee and blame someone else. Then she reverts back to Casey Marie Anthony. Those two personalities clash while searching the web for clues how to accomplish her dastardly goals. One personality is talking with friends on facebook, the others is searching for info on chloroform and missing children. These "two" personalities would have a lot of explaining to do. There are no logical reasons why she would be looking for info on missing children and chloroform and then suddenly has a missing child herself. And then add in the US Search info on Zenaida along with the reunion dot com, and you have the makings of someone attempting to "disappear" a child, all she needed was her airtight scapegoat... well, at least in her mind it COULD BE airtight.

I think in order for the case to have ever moved beyond Killer Casey and to Zenaida or another victim of Killer Casey's imagination, Killer Casey would have had to pass a polygraph and would have had her computer and time-lines checked and re-checked. I doubt she would have ever passed those tests.

In light of all that, there may have always been the cloud of uncertainty hanging over whether or not Caylee was alive and sold to someone unknown. Therefore, a murder charge would probably never be a consideration. Without the forensics in the car revealing a dead body, chloroform, hair with a black ring around the folicle and "stains" this case would have been hard, if not impossible, to prove murder. All of the searching and scapegoating would probably not be enough to convince a jury, without forensics, that Caylee was dead and Killer Casey did it. A good defense attorney would have made that all very clear.

Like I said before, most young killers make mistakes due to inexperience and inability to think of the "unplanned" that occur when committing a crime. Such as; the killer did not take into consideration that an unforeseen / unknown witness has spotted them - (The gardener in the Natalee case)...or the killer did not remember to turn off his or her cell phone and was triangulated to an area of interest during a critical moment in time where the story does not match.

I don't think Killer Casey thought it all through - and that is why she will be charged with voluntary murder. Her plan was to kill her daughter and she may have gotten away with it had she waited for the right time instead of acting on her rage that was caused by her mother's choking episode. I have no doubt she did plan to kill Caylee.

- jmo -

Good post Rob, but where did the murder take place??????

Hey A-1 I waited up all night for you to pick me up!!!  what happened???

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: October 05, 2008, 03:31:25 PM »

- jmo -

Thank you very much for answering, it's very much appreciated.
SureMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: October 05, 2008, 03:40:03 PM »

I just browsed over to WS, and I wonder how they got detective Yuri to post there....why cant he come here..

I would be willing to bet he does READ here!
Before he broke his leg, it's my understanding that someone at WS just sent him an email and invited him to post there....any takers??

Oh, shellbell, I responded to your paternity post, but messed up with the quote, sorry!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: October 05, 2008, 03:41:15 PM »

I found some facebook sites with pictures of Lee on them..

Do the last names Silva,Alvarez,or Corso ever come up?

I've seen the picture from Silva, the 3 guys together. I am not familiar with the others.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: October 05, 2008, 03:41:52 PM »

Can someone please tell me about the choking incident I have only seen it on here did Cindy actually choke Casey and who let that be known TIA

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #258 on: October 05, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »

I think my Dad must have called and yelled at her too... 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: October 05, 2008, 03:43:32 PM »

I think my Dad must have called and yelled at her too... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.