May 28, 2024, 04:24:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 417484 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: October 05, 2008, 06:05:40 PM »

? for the photograph expert monkeys

does anybody see a big difference in the paver's in the Anthony back yard between April (Easter egg photo) & July (OCSO hellicopter overhead photo's)????

can you post them side by side so we can look???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: October 05, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »

Also noticed that Casey called her home at 7:45 am on 6/16 knowing that Cindy leaves for work around 7:15 to 7:40 am.I thought Cindy said she heard Caylee and Casey in thier room that morning before work?[/color]

OMG! Great catch Karma!!! Cindy is busted in another lie!!!!

Plus, don't you think she would go in and kiss Caylee goodbye - sleeping or not.  Or even just a quick check on her!  I always check on my kids and they are much older!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: October 05, 2008, 06:06:27 PM »

I am hoping that karmalady was able to get her fax through to Melich & Allen regarding Noreen Renier & that resource will be available to OCSO.

Just can't imagine why CA would deny someone as accomplished as Noreen Renier to sense belongings of both KC & Caylee, oh yeah, that's right that world renowned non-profit established in 2006 called Kid Finders Network has their own psychic available to them, so why would Noreen Renier be desired.  Fakes & phonies do seem to stick together, deny the real thing.

Again, IMO ... more misinformation ...  Do you have a link to this or proof this organization has OR uses psychics?  Here is what I found ....

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/services.html

Investigation Services -   We have our own exclusive Investigative Team that we use to obtain any information or leads. With our own Investigative Team we investigate the leads we generate and provide any information to law enforcement.  It is said that Psychic's are now playing a major role in providing useful leads in missing person investigations, although the F.B.I. and N.C.M.E.C. claims no cases has ever been solved solely from Psychic ability.  If a Psychic ever volunteers a lead it stays within our organization until these leads can be confirmed by our Investigative Team or Law Enforcement.   Kid Finders Network never suggests to a family to solicit the use of Psychics.  Although we feel any and all leads should and will be investigated.  Any information obtained from a Psychic's advice are never at the expense of a family nor would they ever allow a Psychic hold personal property hostage from a family of a Missing Person.  These services are used strictly within our own organization.   Our Investigative Team Is Not For Hire  Nor Should Any Tips We Obtained To Be Relied On As 100% Accurate.  It is simply used as an additional tool, by our organization, to help find a Missing Person.

Page 3
We have an exclusive Psychic that we use to obtain any information or leads.
With our own Investigative Team we investigate the leads and provide any information to law enforcement.
Psychic's are now playing a major roll in providing useful leads in missing person investigations. These
services are used strictly within our own organization. We Are Not For Hire Nor Are These Tips To Be Relied
On As 100% Accurate. It is simply used as an additional tool, by our organization, to help find a Missing
Person.
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/Media%20Kit%201.pdf

Thank you MrsKub, I missed the request, I had copies the Media Kit for future reference.  Hope that helps you invision.  I don't give misinformation purposely, ever, if I have doubt or it is only a recollection I state it as so.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #343 on: October 05, 2008, 06:06:48 PM »

From Grande's phone call spread sheet,is Tone for Tony?If so,my God!Casey called him non stop all thruout the evening on 6/15 till morning on 6/17!

So she wasn't staying at Tony's.   Where in the heck could she have been?  Do we have ping info for that timeframe, or is that one of the blocks we're missing?

ALSO, after calling Tony's number so many times don't you think she'd have it memorized?  Do you think Tony got a little pissed and changed his number?

I wonder what was so important that she repeatedly called all night.   Either she had already harmed Caylee, or was just upset about being choked by her crazy mom, or was just having a complete breakdown.  I'm sure Tony not answering his phone only made her state of mind that much worse.   

Also, if she was calling all night, that pretty much proves that as a result she had to have been feeling sleep deprived at some point the next day.  THAT surely wouldn't help her already off kilter state of mind one bit.

Oh, wait.  I just dawned on me that many of those calls were early Sunday morning, not late Sunday night.  So, on Father's Day Casey was probably already frustrated that she couldn't get a hold of Tony.  She sure did call him incessantly.

I had been thinking that they might have been in the wee hours of the 16th - as in late night on the night of the choking.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: October 05, 2008, 06:07:21 PM »

For a while, I thought that LE had no idea how much the other Anthonys were lying, but now I think they were onto the whole family for a long time.  They gave them all the benefit of the doubt and tried to help them to accept what was happening, but they can add two and two as easily as we can, and they know the whole family has misled them and the press and the public.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: October 05, 2008, 06:08:30 PM »

KLAAS  In all due respect ... I do very much enjoy posting here ... and I find it a VERY CREDIBLE site (more so than others) and I would love to keep it that way ...

but today I have been a bit concerned with all the slamming on Kid Finder Network .... 

SM has tried to link them to Mallory Parker via Malori Milstead ... SM has likened KFN's tent to RedNecks and has called them tacky and now has said they have their own psychics working for them ...... I do not know what went on between them and TES (if anything)

but I feel that until SOMETHING CONCRETE is proven to discredit this organization FOR REAL that perhaps we should not continue bashing them.  IMO they are in the forefront to try to bring missing children home!

They are not on trial and I find this bashing disturbing and really not relevant to the case .... I would LOVE to see SM continue their good reputation by not allowing mistruths to be posted.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #346 on: October 05, 2008, 06:08:31 PM »

Also noticed that Casey called her home at 7:45 am on 6/16 knowing that Cindy leaves for work around 7:15 to 7:40 am.I thought Cindy said she heard Caylee and Casey in thier room that morning before work?[/color]

Plus, don't you think she would go in and kiss Caylee goodbye - sleeping or not.  Or even just a quick check on her!  I always check on my kids and they are much older!

Did she say that she heard them?  I've only heard her say that she knew they were there "because the door was closed".  That statement is dumb enough in itself, though!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: October 05, 2008, 06:08:40 PM »

If I'm reading Grande's phone call spread sheet correctly....Casey called home at 7:45 am on 6/16.I have to believe that the investigators have this already figured out....I have to believe they have most of the Anthony's lies uncovered.

We're reading it right. I just can't believe that LE is letting her get away with this. Then again, she'd probably just say she was confused from not sleeping or eating right and losing 30 pounds and 5 TV interviews in 1 day...blah, blah, blah.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #348 on: October 05, 2008, 06:11:06 PM »

You would think Cindy would at least kiss and hug Caylee goodbye.Kinda hard to do that though if the person is not there.What a totally wacked out family....sweet little Caylee never had a chance trying to grow up around these skitzo people.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: October 05, 2008, 06:11:36 PM »

Did she say that she heard them?  I've only heard her say that she knew they were there "because the door was closed".  That statement is dumb enough in itself, though!

that is what I remembered as well.......same thing the 2K's mom said......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: October 05, 2008, 06:12:34 PM »

For a while, I thought that LE had no idea how much the other Anthonys were lying, but now I think they were onto the whole family for a long time.  They gave them all the benefit of the doubt and tried to help them to accept what was happening, but they can add two and two as easily as we can, and they know the whole family has misled them and the press and the public.

I agree especially after hearing the interview with GA.  Do you think that they will charge GA if helped dispose of the body (OMG - just typing that makes me sick).

Anybody?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: October 05, 2008, 06:13:49 PM »

I am hoping that karmalady was able to get her fax through to Melich & Allen regarding Noreen Renier & that resource will be available to OCSO.

Just can't imagine why CA would deny someone as accomplished as Noreen Renier to sense belongings of both KC & Caylee, oh yeah, that's right that world renowned non-profit established in 2006 called Kid Finders Network has their own psychic available to them, so why would Noreen Renier be desired.  Fakes & phonies do seem to stick together, deny the real thing.

Again, IMO ... more misinformation ...  Do you have a link to this or proof this organization has OR uses psychics?  Here is what I found ....

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/services.html

Investigation Services -   We have our own exclusive Investigative Team that we use to obtain any information or leads. With our own Investigative Team we investigate the leads we generate and provide any information to law enforcement.  It is said that Psychic's are now playing a major role in providing useful leads in missing person investigations, although the F.B.I. and N.C.M.E.C. claims no cases has ever been solved solely from Psychic ability.  If a Psychic ever volunteers a lead it stays within our organization until these leads can be confirmed by our Investigative Team or Law Enforcement.   Kid Finders Network never suggests to a family to solicit the use of Psychics.  Although we feel any and all leads should and will be investigated.  Any information obtained from a Psychic's advice are never at the expense of a family nor would they ever allow a Psychic hold personal property hostage from a family of a Missing Person.  These services are used strictly within our own organization.   Our Investigative Team Is Not For Hire  Nor Should Any Tips We Obtained To Be Relied On As 100% Accurate.  It is simply used as an additional tool, by our organization, to help find a Missing Person.

Page 3
We have an exclusive Psychic that we use to obtain any information or leads.
With our own Investigative Team we investigate the leads and provide any information to law enforcement.
Psychic's are now playing a major roll in providing useful leads in missing person investigations. These
services are used strictly within our own organization. We Are Not For Hire Nor Are These Tips To Be Relied
On As 100% Accurate. It is simply used as an additional tool, by our organization, to help find a Missing
Person.
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/Media%20Kit%201.pdf

Thank you MrsKub, I missed the request, I had copies the Media Kit for future reference.  Hope that helps you invision.  I don't give misinformation purposely, ever, if I have doubt or it is only a recollection I state it as so.

My apologies and I DO stand corrected ... however I still don't see how this organization deserves the bashing it has been given today ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: October 05, 2008, 06:14:40 PM »

KLAAS  In all due respect ... I do very much enjoy posting here ... and I find it a VERY CREDIBLE site (more so than others) and I would love to keep it that way ...

but today I have been a bit concerned with all the slamming on Kid Finder Network .... 

SM has tried to link them to Mallory Parker via Malori Milstead ... SM has likened KFN's tent to RedNecks and has called them tacky and now has said they have their own psychics working for them ...... I do not know what went on between them and TES (if anything)

but I feel that until SOMETHING CONCRETE is proven to discredit this organization FOR REAL that perhaps we should not continue bashing them.  IMO they are in the forefront to try to bring missing children home!

They are not on trial and I find this bashing disturbing and really not relevant to the case .... I would LOVE to see SM continue their good reputation by not allowing mistruths to be posted.

1.  SM hasn't done any of the above, maybe a poster/member at SM has voiced their opinion.

2.  The link was just posted and the KFN does indeed claim to have their very own Psychic that works with them

3.  I personally and the SM FORUM has nothng against the KFN, I don't know enough about them one way or the other.  I cannot control how others feel though.

4.  2 different Mallori/Mallory's and one has nothing to do with the other. 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: October 05, 2008, 06:14:47 PM »

I have been working on this all day. Any mods that wish to edit any errors or add pictures that I don't have please do so.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3626.msg484099#msg484099

Wow  Blonde
Great Job.... 
Thank you

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2008, 06:15:32 PM »

From Grande's phone call spread sheet,is Tone for Tony?If so,my God!Casey called him non stop all thruout the evening on 6/15 till morning on 6/17!

So she wasn't staying at Tony's.   Where in the heck could she have been?  Do we have ping info for that timeframe, or is that one of the blocks we're missing?

ALSO, after calling Tony's number so many times don't you think she'd have it memorized?  Do you think Tony got a little pissed and changed his number?

I wonder what was so important that she repeatedly called all night.   Either she had already harmed Caylee, or was just upset about being choked by her crazy mom, or was just having a complete breakdown.  I'm sure Tony not answering his phone only made her state of mind that much worse.   

Also, if she was calling all night, that pretty much proves that as a result she had to have been feeling sleep deprived at some point the next day.  THAT surely wouldn't help her already off kilter state of mind one bit.

Oh, wait.  I just dawned on me that many of those calls were early Sunday morning, not late Sunday night.  So, on Father's Day Casey was probably already frustrated that she couldn't get a hold of Tony.  She sure did call him incessantly.

I had been thinking that they might have been in the wee hours of the 16th - as in late night on the night of the choking.   
I think quite a few of them were thruout the night of the 15th,into the early morning of the 16th.

Karma Is Coming

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: October 05, 2008, 06:17:09 PM »

The 3rd section of your post is incorrect.  Altruist spoke of a chat that brought the Malori Milstead name forward as being discussed on another message board's chatroom as this person's information being removed from the website very quickly after being discussed in said chatroom which made it look questionable.  It was NEVER STATED that this was LA's GF only that it was being researched & then some odd circumstances occurred within said website.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: October 05, 2008, 06:18:20 PM »

Not Klaas but I do want to address this.

I have not bashed KFN. I have provided you with information on the psychics from their own site and on what occurred with TES. There is an audio on the front page somewhere from Mandy at Equusearch, informing everyone that KFN DID pull out of the search. Much of the discussion regarding Mallory was put to rest by my clarification of Mallory's last name. This is how things are discussed, researched and clarified.

I will tell you that I am aware, from a very reputable source, that KFN has in fact done some shady things. As I said, I will not post on that until it is the right time and everything is confirmed.

If KFN is as upstanding as you believe, they will weather this discussion and their true mission will be sustained. Until that time, I feel we should look at everyone involved in this tragedy, wherever the chance of impropriety exists.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: October 05, 2008, 06:25:49 PM »

Can I just say this, if my child was missing, I would use anybody and everybody!  I would welcome any help I could get! I am not sure I would care about there reputation, but then again, I have never been in this situation and I am sure it wouln't be an education I would want learn either. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #358 on: October 05, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »

I agree Hudsunn
Now,what are they going to do about it?I know Casey will be tried for murder but I also want to see Cindy and George tried for something.

Karma Is Coming

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: October 05, 2008, 06:26:14 PM »

Hi, IIRC Cindy said she heard them, Casey & Caylee that morning. The way that Cindy seemed to be about Caylee though, to me, there is NO WAY she would have ever left the house without kissing Caylee goodbye. I just don't believe they were there that morning, CA is lying.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.