May 28, 2024, 05:06:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 417514 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: October 06, 2008, 08:51:28 AM »

Caylee's uncle lives close by.  Did anyone ever ask him if Caylee's mom ever *crashed* there?

yea, he lives like 5 minutes away, and would prob be same towers as the A's on Hopespring

This may seem silly... and maybe somebody else answered this. But if he's only 5 minutes away, has LE taken cadaver dogs around there?  Was he questioned, and if so, where is his testimony? Will he be on a witness list?

Oops.. quoting myself because I misread.. I thought you all were talking about Casey's uncle.  Obviously Lee has been questioned, but I dont' think we've seen or heard anything about Casey going to his house at all.   Do we know if cadaver dogs went there??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: October 06, 2008, 08:52:56 AM »

Video

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7583490&version=1&locale=EN-US

At the end of the video, the reporter states that more documents are to be released by the State's Attorney and gives an update on her trial dates.
[/quote

Man the woman in the news room really looks alot like Casey

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: October 06, 2008, 08:54:34 AM »

This forensic psychology report on Casey is probably the scariest thing I have ever read. I am sure that anyone into psycholgy will understand far more than I do as a lay person. Here are some snippets from the article:

Psychological Analysis of Casey using BRACE Character Profile™  system by Russell L Smith, M.S., HSP-PA, NCP

Based on her BRACE Character Profile™, Casey Anthony is self-centered, self-justifying and self-promotional. It is all learned behavior, but there appears to be some type of memory dysfunction, not a matter of not knowing the difference between the truth and a lie, but rather not caring or not expecting to be caught or held responsible, perhaps aided by episodes of acute substance abuse. There is a semblance of confabulation and indifference to others or the truth, but there is something else.

There is an intentional quality to her indifference, a deliberate manipulation of others, a calculated purpose that affords her some type of personal reinforcement. Perhaps media coverage, perhaps the fame and fortune some are trying to cultivate through her, perhaps. In order to better understand Casey Anthony, her profile was correlated with several other profiles of characters (fictional and non-fictional) and prototypical types (serial killers, spies, etc.) already in the BRACE Character Profile™ database.

Casey Anthony correlates negatively with the DSM-III-R Sadistic Personality Disorder, but positively with the DSM-IV-TR Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder. She correlates positively with secretive, manipulative types such as Jeffery Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy and Dennis Lynn Rader, but not with Joel Rifkin (Asperger's Disorder), Edmund Kemper III, or the sophisticated Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Asperger's Disorder is further ruled-out by a significant negative correlation with the infamous fictional character, Jason, from the Friday the 13th movie series. It is noteworthy that there is a significant positive correlation with the self-made media celebrity John Mark Karr and with the fictional character, Kia, of Jack Osborne's novella, BLOOD RED: Genesis of a Psychopath.

Addendum

Editor: One thing that remains unaddressed, at least from a layperson's view (i.e., the people who will be reading this), is whether Casey murdered her daughter, as opposed to an accident or giving her to someone. While that is a pretty risky speculation, one could couch it, along with how she may have carried "it" out, in probabilities. Anyway, just a thought. What do you think?

Russell: Keeping in mind that this is pure speculation, the current findings certainly indicate that Casey is lying, and the current evidence as reported by LE indicates that Caylee is dead. We know that Casey engaged in high risk behaviors (e.g., alcohol and other substance abuse) and that she exposed Caylee to related high risk situations, such as allowing her to sleep in the same bed as she and her boyfriend(s). We also know that Casey is an exceptionally self-centered person who would be jealous of losing any attention to Caylee and who would begrudge the time and attention she had to provide Caylee. Unfortunately, I can imagine quite a few scenarios based on these general factors. Actually, until LE reported evidence of Caylee's death, I suspected an elaborate hoax by the Anthony family to defraud the public for monetary gains. I am still not convinced that it is not such a hoax that somehow got out of hand. For example, perhaps a staged kidnapping went bad when Casey got drunk and left Caylee in the trunk too long. Perhaps Casey simply left Caylee in a hot car too long while partying or passed-out. Given Casey's lifestyle and Caylee's exposure to it, I have no doubt that Caylee attracted the attention of pedophiles. There are any number of scenarios in which Caylee could have died at the hands of one or more pedophiles, and some related speculations will not be detailed here. Of course, there are some rather strange family dynamics that could lead most anywhere. Finally, given Casey's remarkably poor judgment and the level of self-centered anger she expressed in some of her phone calls, Caylee's death may have been a matter of a drunken Casey going into a narcissistic rage or simply deciding to make her own life easier.

http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/9/

It seems as though this person has kc pegged.  I'm sure others would have been disposed of as well, with time.

My puter is down so i'm on hubby's.  Hopefully I can get it repaired today.

Hang tight MAMMY my hubby has his own comp buisness I will send him right over!!!!

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: October 06, 2008, 09:01:35 AM »

MOrning guys...I am on my way to have a stress test..FUN!!!

Anyways, have we heard anything else from the rope at the edge of the water?

"God dont like ugly"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: October 06, 2008, 09:02:53 AM »

Morning Nikki I hope everything goes well for you!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: October 06, 2008, 09:03:46 AM »

Goodmorning Monkeys, 

Just poking in for a few.  I always wanted to ask this question, something that may only be felt by me.  From the first day I saw Cindy Anthony on TV I thought, I think I have seen this woman on TV or somewhere before.  I don't know if she looks like some actress or she has been on some show.  Did she look familiar to anyone else??
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: October 06, 2008, 09:04:04 AM »

Morning, Nikki, what rope?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: October 06, 2008, 09:04:08 AM »

Thanks so much!!! I think he is doing it to just ease my mind....but, I am thirsty because I cant drink until its over...

Sorry for the O/T..

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: October 06, 2008, 09:05:41 AM »

Last night on murt's site, they said that Wyatt's team found a rope at the edge of the water at Jay Blanchard park....when they went to pull it out of the water, they could not get what it was attatched to do come up...lemme see if I can find a link

"God dont like ugly"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: October 06, 2008, 09:05:47 AM »

Goodmorning Monkeys, 

Just poking in for a few.  I always wanted to ask this question, something that may only be felt by me.  From the first day I saw Cindy Anthony on TV I thought, I think I have seen this woman on TV or somewhere before.  I don't know if she looks like some actress or she has been on some show.  Did she look familiar to anyone else??

She did to me because she looks just like my neighbor that lives across the street!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: October 06, 2008, 09:05:51 AM »

Trial dates for CA:
Oct 14th-arraignment on check fraud charges
Nov 5th-for child neglect charges
Nov 17th tentatively-lying to investigators

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #771 on: October 06, 2008, 09:06:25 AM »

Caylee's uncle lives close by.  Did anyone ever ask him if Caylee's mom ever *crashed* there?

yea, he lives like 5 minutes away, and would prob be same towers as the A's on Hopespring

This may seem silly... and maybe somebody else answered this. But if he's only 5 minutes away, has LE taken cadaver dogs around there?  Was he questioned, and if so, where is his testimony? Will he be on a witness list?

Oops.. quoting myself because I misread.. I thought you all were talking about Casey's uncle.  Obviously Lee has been questioned, but I dont' think we've seen or heard anything about Casey going to his house at all.   Do we know if cadaver dogs went there??

That is a good question and it's something else I hadn't thought of. Hidden in plain sight? Hmmm. I would hope LE covered this but I haven't heard anything about it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: October 06, 2008, 09:06:44 AM »

Last night on murt's site, they said that Wyatt's team found a rope at the edge of the water at Jay Blanchard park....when they went to pull it out of the water, they could not get what it was attatched to do come up...lemme see if I can find a link

OMG! THanks!

Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: October 06, 2008, 09:07:31 AM »

Here's what Klaas had to say about it....go back on this thread around pages 23-25....

Quote from: nikkibnurse on October 05, 2008, 07:35:27 PM
WOW!! Klaas? When are they bringing the boats to search?

Here's what it sounds like to me.  Wyatt's team found a rope attached to the shore going into the water in a pond/river in Blanchard Park.  When the pulled on the rope whatever was on the end didn't come up.  They are going to wait for TES to show up hopefully in the next couple days to search the pond/river with their equipment/sonar.  Might be nothing at all.

"God dont like ugly"
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: October 06, 2008, 09:07:35 AM »

Trial dates for CA:

I forgot to say that more documents are supposed to be released, too.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: October 06, 2008, 09:07:57 AM »

Goodmorning Monkeys, 

She did to me because she looks just like my neighbor that lives across the street!

Maybe I live near you!!!   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: October 06, 2008, 09:08:37 AM »

OMG! THanks!

Someone mentioned Hatton circle, is that related or no?

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: October 06, 2008, 09:09:39 AM »

Goodmorning Monkeys, 

Maybe I live near you!!!   

OMG! maybe you do! Hi, neighbor!

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: October 06, 2008, 09:10:48 AM »

Trial dates for CA:

I forgot to say that more documents are supposed to be released, too.

Documents! Is that today or this week?

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: October 06, 2008, 09:13:05 AM »

Here's what Klaas had to say about it....go back on this thread around pages 23-25....

Quote from: nikkibnurse on October 05, 2008, 07:35:27 PM
WOW!! Klaas? When are they bringing the boats to search?

Here's what it sounds like to me.  Wyatt's team found a rope attached to the shore going into the water in a pond/river in Blanchard Park.  When the pulled on the rope whatever was on the end didn't come up.  They are going to wait for TES to show up hopefully in the next couple days to search the pond/river with their equipment/sonar.  Might be nothing at all.

Thanks,Nikki, I'll go back & read!

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.